Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 5:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Enchu turned out to be a lot more corrupted than I had anticipated.

Honestly, I think the finale works for this show but it didn't get me too excited for him as an antagonist. That's some crazy shit that went down this episode as even someone like Muhyo had trouble breaking out of such a predictament.

On the other hand, I think the episode established Enchu is perhaps the most dangerous entity they've faced in the season.
Oct 19, 2018 9:03 AM
Aug 2018
Overall pretty good! Bit cliche at times but really liked the character design for the main villain.
Oct 19, 2018 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
Well it finally ended, it had some good moments despite its dull characters and some clichés here and there.

6/10

now, they said "To be continued" will Studio Deen make a second season?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 19, 2018 4:16 PM

Oct 2015
So Rio and Enchu got away, but more like Enchu let them off.

It was okay but I wouldn't say it it was the best anime, but I liked Muhyo and Enchu. Roji is a good assistant, but I wished they gave him life in the series because I felt he clung to Muhyo too much in the series. In the next season I hope he becomes useful not just to Muhyo but to the series.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 19, 2018 7:11 PM

Oct 2012
It feels a bit like a long shounen in that the first 12 episodes were just introducing the main actors. At least that's what I hope. Looking forward to season two.
Oct 19, 2018 8:56 PM

Sep 2011
Not the best adaptation in the world but still serviceable I guess.

6/10
Oct 20, 2018 6:41 AM

May 2017
That's it? Rouji with his confidence issue for the 100th times and his lack of trust to Muhyo, this is our final episode btw lol what a lackluster of an ending

6/10
Oct 20, 2018 8:37 PM

Oct 2008
Of course its gonna be to be continued!
I bet that teacher of Muhyo and Enchu is insane powerful...
5/5.
7/10.

Oct 21, 2018 4:55 PM

Mar 2009
Uhh, will there be a 2nd season? That was a complete non-ending, especially for a long-running shonen.
Nov 29, 2018 10:03 AM

May 2012
Well that first part was quite intense and the second was quite a decent closure of this series. Still keeping true to the original rather comedic parts yet being pretty intense and serieus! Quite a decent anime in general and with still a pretty open ending and room for development it was still nice!
RafaelDeJonghNov 29, 2018 10:07 AM
Dec 8, 2018 2:44 AM

Oct 2008
Rouji ruined this series for me, the guy was so pathetic and useless throughout the whole series. It was painful to see him whine every time he got some screen time. In episode 4 it looked for a minute that he really committed to change his ways but then he went back to his useless self right after. Would have been much better if Nana just learned a bit while at the academy and replaced him there. At least she was easy on the eyes.

Story wise it seems like things just started to pick up, it's a shame it had to end here.
Dec 16, 2018 1:57 PM
Jan 2017
Really great series had just enough mystery to keep me interested I cantt wait for the next season
Feb 26, 2019 12:11 PM

Jun 2011
Good friggin god is Roji annoying.. The whole thing about him learning the truth about his not-so-slightly tsundere master before putting his trust in trusting that his master does have trust in him is so cliche. He was a dumb but fun character at the beginning but somewhere along the line, I wish he never appear on screen anymore.

There's also this whole thing about Roji and that other girl not wanting evil spirit to get punished because "omg his backstory is so sweet and sad lets not send him off *sob* x9" that really gets on my nerve. So what, you want that evil spirit to stay in this world so they could cause more harm? The fact that a rather experienced exterminator apprentice like Roji would say that should automatically disqualify him from participating in any sort of tests that could promote him to a legitimate exterminator.

Both Enchu and Rio's motivation also didn't feel quite right.. something just feels off about it..

The premise was pretty good but the whole thing just didn't turn out feeling right.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 23, 2020 6:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good end to this anime and it's promising for the future episodes, i'm looking forward to the second season, I hope they will be able to beat Enchu and save Rio.
I think this anime deserves a 6/10 but I will rate it 7/10 because I definitely enjoyed it to be honest.
Jul 14, 2020 5:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

So, thats it then. 7 / 10 scores must be enough to closed this hidden gem. Maybe its too much. But its okay. My decision just well-rounded. So, yeah, its obvious to seen the season 2 after this....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 18, 2020 9:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good finale to what has been a fairly fine show overall.

Muhyo and co., excluding the assistant for the most bit, and Enchu, plus Rio-sensei and co., were interesting protagonists and antagonists respectively. Side-characters were often just "meh" on the other hand but hopefully we'll be seeing more intriguing characters starting from the currently airing Season 2.

Animation standards were poor, as you'd expect from Studio Deen, but the premise of the show was what initially stood out to me and it hasn't been bad so far. Definitely felt like just a cour was far too short though so hopefully we'll be getting more than just two seasons since I reckon this is going to be a pretty long journey.

All in all, a generous 6/10 from my part. I was considering a 5/10 but I feel more reassured with a 6, after all.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 18, 2020 5:18 PM

Dec 2010
Jirou oh Jirou what a annoying character you are,all you do is whine hes like caught in this never ending circle,first is the complaining then the self pity with a dose of whining,THEN the prep talk from some one who is much much better than him then,the resolve,THEN the try and succeed session and then the promise to try harder,rinse and repeat whats really sad is I have a feeling that some where down the line they will reveal that there is something special about him and honestly even if that happens I still wish the show kills him off.Jirou come across as a wanna be shounen protagonist he says and reacts just like any other shounen character does but he fails to even try,a true shounen protagonist once they state their resolve they mean it and develops from it Jirou on the the other hand only reverts from his resolve.

Muhyo hes okay I love his dickish attitude cause he gets the job done the only thing I hate about him is his his character design,why is his head so big really is that the best you could do for you character author san and another thing that piss me off about him his how he deals with Jirou,he needs to straighten that guy out Roji is a loose cannon that could get somebody killed in fact all the characters need to deal with that guy he need some tough love.

Keji and Nana the tag along/stalkers that the main seem to pick up I feel nana will get into the business,but it just so frustrating how the show never punishes them for their behavior they just do what they want whenever they want I mean breaking a window to get into the office/home of Muhyo is going to far and to do what ......I wish Muhyo call the cops on them just to make them apologize.

Overall it was a good show and i enjoy it just wish Jirou and maybe nana could be replaced and it would be better but lets face it its not going to happen so I guess I would just take what I get.
hack5Aug 18, 2020 8:33 PM
Jan 30, 2021 2:30 PM

Jul 2015
Quite enjoyed this one with its somewhat interesting story. Kinda too bad that the animation kinda sucks and I also started to dislike the whiny and useless Rouji more than I thought I would to the point where even Yoichi the pervert seems more likeable.

Jun 23, 2021 9:50 AM
Jan 2021
So... No investigate the association practices and treatment of their members? Wow
Nov 30, 2021 7:30 AM

Mar 2016
the embodiment of underrated are very strong with this anime.

Jun 7, 2022 8:20 AM
Mar 2022
ahhh I love this sm!!! again Muhyo and Roji soo cutee.. I love how Roji care about Muhyo so much even shedding tears a few timesss 🥺 and Roji chasing after Muhyo when he's leaving alone without him soo cutee

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

17 by Dawizz »»
Mar 21, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

20 by Dawizz »»
Mar 21, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2018

13 by koyuki__ »»
Jun 6, 2022 8:19 AM

Poll: » Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2018

16 by koyuki__ »»
Jun 6, 2022 7:14 AM

» worth watching anime? or should I read manga?

Neostorm-X - Jun 3, 2022

2 by zyume »»
Jun 3, 2022 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.