Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2018 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're trying to find and save Yuri since she got kidnapped...

Very talky episode. The first half honestly didn't interest me much until that kidnapper met Derrida. At least they managed to get Yuri back. Also, it seems that Yuri feels responsibilty for Mage being missing.

Oct 17, 2018 7:43 AM

Jul 2017
Not a bad episode, but everything feels too convenient for me.
Oct 17, 2018 9:48 AM

Jul 2017
Still feels like a long journey to find Mage...

Getting caught in the crossfire for the EXACT same cause even in a time-leap tantamounts to nothing but trouble for Derrida...seems that he's still the main target in his time and in the time-leap.

So it finally manages to come to the sense that Yuri caused Mage's disappearance, for reasons albeit yet unknown. The responsibility weighted on her shoulder seems like something not to be taken lightly.

Really didn't felt anything out of this episode, and @animejas same sentiments, knowing the "calm" before the storm (and really is a BIG calm).
Oct 17, 2018 9:55 AM

Jan 2018
Seven episodes in and adult mage finally has some lines
His time leap doesn't do anything and mage is still missing
Oct 17, 2018 12:26 PM

Feb 2016
animejas said:
Not a bad episode, but everything feels too convenient for me.

lol everything has been convenient since episode 1 xD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 17, 2018 3:14 PM

Jan 2016
Not bad, but Mage seriously have to get involved more because she's the most interesting character of the bunch
Oct 17, 2018 4:23 PM

Sep 2017
Kinda convenient how that government guy just happened to find them at a random cafe. Also kinda how Vidaux came across all this important information. CGI car chase looked pretty meh. Eh, it was an okay episode I guess.
Oct 17, 2018 10:54 PM

May 2017
Well that was boring, she just cucked herself, she just gave up meh my ship sank, I hope Mage dies and Yuri should still go for love coz her reason just lame and stupid
LairucremOct 17, 2018 11:15 PM
Oct 18, 2018 3:05 AM

Aug 2017
When did they get a huge trailer?

That guy just happened to find them at a random cafe was convenient but nevermind. The government decided to bomb the berserking robots, OK.

Yuri caused Mage's disappearance for some reason.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 18, 2018 4:32 AM

Jun 2017
This is the 7th episode, 5 episodes remain
But it doesn't seem like much has been done, it doesn't feel like the middle of the journey
Hell, the journey itself is all over the place
Not a bad episode, but i'm starting to not care anymore
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Oct 18, 2018 4:46 AM

Aug 2018
I am not sure about this series. It started out ok but is becoming kinda 'meh'. It would help if the animation was at a decent level but it is pretty trash at times. Did they spend their budget on that shitty CGI Graham the trailer?
I'm half way through now though so maybe I'll see it through
Can I offer you an egg is this trying time?
Oct 18, 2018 8:23 AM

Nov 2015
ArjunAugusto said:
Wtf? Did you even remember that this is a new timeline created by Derrida's experiments in the last episode? Are you paying attention?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2009
Camera becoming unbroken is literally the only thing that came out of this, so no, his time leap didn't REALLY do anything...
I mean, he didn't even try to use it to save Yuri from kidnapping (even though he just took a photo there).

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Oct 18, 2018 11:34 AM

Jan 2018
AX3M said:
ArjunAugusto said:
Wtf? Did you even remember that this is a new timeline created by Derrida's experiments in the last episode? Are you paying attention?

Nope not really I am confused after last episode Im happy to know that someone like you is out there who can help me understand and not drop this anime

So what was the major change from his last timeline and this one?

P S when I wrote doesn't do anything I meant outcome is not changing other than getting a pen wich is out of ink also if you can answer the question it would help me correct my misunderstanding
Oct 18, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2018
Well, then, the old man didn't just fixed their Batmobile, he even added some extra features in it like additional smoke screens and the ability to go in the water.
Oct 18, 2018 6:57 PM

Nov 2015
ArjunAugusto said:
AX3M said:

Nope not really I am confused after last episode Im happy to know that someone like you is out there who can help me understand and not drop this anime

So what was the major change from his last timeline and this one?

P S when I wrote doesn't do anything I meant outcome is not changing other than getting a pen wich is out of ink also if you can answer the question it would help me correct my misunderstanding
Oh that's nice to hear!

I myself am not really sure of what the major change/s is/are, but here:

In ep 6, Derrida experimented with his time ride, with the last attempt ending up with Yuri finding the memory card in one of their rooms. Remember that Derrida intentionally put it there in the previous timeline. Yuri finding it in the past led to her accessing it and so alerted the bureau.

Omg I don't even know what I'm saying.. I have to rewatch the prev. episodes to confirm this but I'm too lazy lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2018 8:42 PM

Oct 2012
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Well, then, the old man didn't just fixed their Batmobile, he even added some extra features in it like additional smoke screens and the ability to go in the water.

He did all that in a day and still had time to make two pots of coffee!
Oct 24, 2018 8:01 PM

Jun 2014
Graham is quite a car! They seem to be able to get through every situation with it.

We finally see adult Mage at the end. I wonder exactly what she's about to do.

Nov 18, 2018 3:35 AM

Apr 2015
I thought it was fairly fun tbh.
Mar 26, 2019 2:20 PM

May 2012
It's nice to see Yuri came clean and well that sure was quite the escape! Nice development so let's see what's next.
Mar 19, 5:19 PM

Aug 2017
They saved Yuri in this episode, and she was the cause for Mage being on the run, I hope the story progress faster, not many episodes are left,
I wonder who's the old man Mage was talking to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

57 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 6:07 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2018

17 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 1:06 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 24, 5:47 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 21, 6:29 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

18 by Dekom »»
Mar 20, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.