Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2018 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, confronted by an army of those androids. I was rather underwhelmed by the confrontation itself though. It was so predictable with how Schmit confronted them and his demands.

And of course, Derrida would reject his offers. We got to see more inventions of the DZs. I guess if there's something interesting about the episode would be the technology advancement of the plot. The past influences the future they're in now.

Oh and of course Donna/Angelica had to fucking interfere again. She's been a pain to deal with from the start.

Nov 14, 2018 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
Another underwhelming episode. This has got to be one of the most lackluster SciFi shows I've ever seen. There's no tension, no drive for me to care.

And everything here was predictable.

The Angelica stuff was just meh. Again, it felt too easy for me.

Anyway, next week seems to be the finale and boy am I not that anticipated for it.
animejasNov 14, 2018 8:04 AM
Nov 14, 2018 8:07 AM

Nov 2016
It has been a decent watch so far, but I barely felt anything. I hope the finale can at least redeem this series a bit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 14, 2018 8:26 AM

Jan 2018
Looks like my prediction of last episode is going to be right I was hoping that there would be something more than just meeting Mage to change timeline and this episode would have been great to do that why did I expect something more from this why I feel nothing from this episode
Nov 14, 2018 8:43 AM

Jul 2017
More than just being the 2nd last episode, I can't take it but to point everything down in just 10 mins into the episode...because it didn't felt like the link to the finale episode, or to put it in better terms, pacing was just like the preceding episodes. Nothing but lifeless feeling, great.

Immediately, old enemies with Schmidt and Donna-cum-Angelica come back and stop Derrida's plans into trying to find Mage and change the future with a time skip. Worse still with Donna/Angelica where she has to come to terms with that experiment's outcome. And why is Derrida wasting valuable time to reach Mage, I will have no idea.

As for Mayuka...her resonance was good sticking to her Papa.

Art and animation really took a hot this episode. Still decent, but not hoping for much.
Nov 14, 2018 9:44 AM

Feb 2016
Ahhhh, 1 more week for this trainwreck to be finally over.

Jesus Christ I swear this anime has some of the most irrelevant side characters ever, Donna served no purpose and she just died randomly. Same goes for Yuri.

And thus, no Mage in this episode but a scene of her "waking up"

Arugustor said:
Looks like my prediction of last episode is going to be right I was hoping that there would be something more than just meeting Mage to change timeline and this episode would have been great to do that why did I expect something more from this why I feel nothing from this episode

99.9% Chance of getting a cheesy ending. I think you feel nothing because nothing actually happened today xD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 14, 2018 2:54 PM
Feb 2012
watching this series is like watching nothing
might as well turn off your device and watch the black screen for 23 minutes
Nov 14, 2018 4:23 PM

Sep 2017
Man that was laughable. Like seriously, how do they pull this off with such little tension. It's impressive. Remember how Vidaux was saying he'd only help if there was money involved? They drove that point home several times in the early episodes. Now he's here sacrificing himself.

And when those aircraft's showed up as our trio was walking along that edge I couldn't help but laugh. "We only need Derrida alive" proceeds to shoot and miss everyone but blow a nice gap in the path. Me: "oh man Yuri is totally dead now" Pilot: "yeah shoot the girl!" Yuri and Derrida have a pointless conversation about how she can clearly jump the gap. Pilot misses every shot in a comical fashion. Then they encounter that goofy ass guy waving a guy around, only for it all to get blow up by Donna.

Oh man oh man. I think the only thing in this show that ever engaged me was the Donna robot experiments. That was actually cool. They should just scrap this whole thing, get 24 episodes, and write more stuff like that.
Nov 14, 2018 7:16 PM

Oct 2012
The part with Angelica wasn't that great BUT it was the best part. The fights with the DMZ's or whatever they're called was pretty lame. Felt like I was just watching someone play a videogame.
Nov 14, 2018 10:28 PM

Aug 2017
They let Mayuka go lmao. RIP the talking car.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 15, 2018 7:44 AM

May 2017
So is Angelica dead or nah? Smfh
Nov 15, 2018 9:09 AM

May 2018
So what the fuck happen to Donna/Angelica after getting some talking with Derrida?????

RIP to the batmobie.

So Mayuka is going back to daddy, but how will she do it considering that part of the walk way was blown up, don't tell me that she gonna jump at that distance for a girl with such body frame???? Unless she gonna jump from the top and hope that she lands on to something soft.
Nov 15, 2018 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was probably little bit more entertaining than any other episode but yet messiest episode since the first episode lol. Lot of epic plot armors here and there and they stretch the predictable parts too hard and tough. But have to admit that little Mayuka's departure scene was good part though.

After watching through this 11 freaking episode they better not give us some chessy ending! I would love to see dark ending that could redeem the mess this show produced in my eye.
Dec 21, 2018 6:00 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like Donna/Angelica got a bit of her humanity back, but is still a damaged being.

Mayuka is taking quite a risk going back alone, but it's fully understandable that she wants to see Vidaux one last time.

Now, on to Mage. They're almost there.

Jan 2, 2019 7:31 PM

Mar 2010
Dam it. Graham was pretty cool car!

Vidaux kept me watching. It is funny that they let Mayuka go alone when Yuri ain't gonna do nothing with Derrida. Can she jump the broken part? xd

You know your a ass when you aim your machine gun at a child and a teenager
Jan 13, 2019 1:17 AM

Apr 2015
One of the worst episodes in terms of production qualities I've ever seen, rivals certain parts of Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Mar 26, 2019 5:42 PM

May 2012
RIP Angelica/Donna, pretty good buildup towards the last episode. Really do wonder what it will offer to be honest!
Mar 25, 1:06 PM

Aug 2017
It was an OK episode, I wonder if Donna died or just passed out, so now Derrida is going to confront Mage, I hope they explain the Ange part whenever Derrida time jump.

More topics from this board

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

57 by Dekom »»
Mar 25, 6:07 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 24, 5:47 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

15 by Dekom »»
Mar 21, 6:29 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

18 by Dekom »»
Mar 20, 5:53 PM

Poll: » RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2018

20 by Dekom »»
Mar 19, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.