Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 7, 2018 1:47 AM

Feb 2013
Met's love! Met's love! Forever!

Orochi made a big mistake, they didn't know Natsu was in town.
Oct 7, 2018 1:50 AM

Oct 2015
Ericonator said:
KanonDE said:
Wendy made the episode watchable I r8 wendy/10
She's the worst girl though, and especially in this episode where she did nothing.

fcking kys, :mistake: watching final series even tho didnt even ft

FMmatron said:
The opening is great as usual. Fairy Tail really has the catchiest ones.

op was shite tho :S
compared to BoA's one or strike back :S or never end
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Oct 7, 2018 2:29 AM

Oct 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Met's love! Met's love! Forever!

Orochi made a big mistake, they didn't know Natsu was in town.

It would be interesting to see how will he deal with Bluenote. I'm fired up about finding it out!
Oct 7, 2018 3:29 AM

Feb 2014
Guess who is back!!
Damn I can't wait for Laxus to be back soon too!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 7, 2018 3:31 AM

May 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Ericonator said:
She's the worst girl though, and especially in this episode where she did nothing.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, worst girl!? Are you kidding!? She's had the most development out of any female character in the show and maybe the most development of any character period. Wendy is freaking awesome and goes on to show it many times.
She might've had the most development, but that doesn't make her a good character if she's useless otherwise.
Oct 7, 2018 3:32 AM

May 2014
Golden_Scarlett said:
Ericonator said:

FMmatron said:

oh I just haven't added prequels yet, too lazy to do so.
Oct 7, 2018 3:36 AM

Aug 2013
Brought back the old OSTs fuck yes, because the 2014 composition was not all that great if we are being honest. Can't wait to see all my favorite scenes from the final arc animated
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 7, 2018 3:42 AM

Dec 2015
ANIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!

I missed them all so muchhhh!!!! i'm the happiest right now..

FAIRY TAIL FOREVER
Oct 7, 2018 4:08 AM

Nov 2016
Golden_Scarlett said:
Ericonator said:

FMmatron said:

The opening song is greato, period. even better than the new One Piece one

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 7, 2018 4:11 AM

Mar 2016
Seriously? They ended a season prologue with a cliffhanger?

Ever since I heard the writer say that he doesn't know what will happen in the next chapter, and that he creates it as he goes, I stopped wondering about this world. This story and this world no longer makes me curious.

Well, the animation looks more like season one than season two. That's a good thing.

Carle can also turn into a human now. Just how many girls does the author need? Most of them look alike anyway!

I am happy to hear Lyon's voice. I love his voice actor. I am annoyed that I had to hear Lucy and Happy's voices, though. I hate both of those characters.

I won't say this was a bad episode. FairyTail has the kind of story that I can watch, and not hate it while I am watching. But, a few minutes after I have completed an episode, I get angry at myself for watching it at all.
Oct 7, 2018 4:21 AM
Dec 2015
I can already tell that Natsu is going to be a great father someday
Oct 7, 2018 5:11 AM

Jan 2013
It was just as insufferable as I imagined.
Oct 7, 2018 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Nice to see fairy tail again. Good episode overall.

Oct 7, 2018 5:25 AM

May 2016
It felt so good to see the gang again together and Lucy new design is pretty good.
when I saw Charle in the human form I couldn't think of anyone I thought it was a new character.
Oct 7, 2018 5:27 AM

Dec 2013
Nice to have the series back.
Oct 7, 2018 6:25 AM

Apr 2018
Pretty good episode, much better designs/colors/animation than FT 2014

loved the new opening
Oct 7, 2018 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
Glad it's back, the opening song has a nice beat to it.
Oct 7, 2018 7:14 AM

Mar 2016
I get the felling that this episode didn't need a villain. I think that was the worst and only bad part of the episode.
I kind of like their stupid faces with those tiny white eyes...
Oct 7, 2018 7:23 AM

May 2012
Meh feels like a filler episode

And opening song is not good
Oct 7, 2018 8:03 AM

Dec 2015
thepath said:

then don't watch it lol
Oct 7, 2018 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
Wew, the arc before the
was pretty boring, I hope the studio will not drag off it in the anime too.

Other than that, was an alright start. Opening was pretty good, one of the ones I'm liking the most this season, tbh. Didn't like the ending much though, but I was surprised to see they brought the chibi artstyle from the first season again.

The thing I liked the most of this episode is human Charle (she appeared in an OVA before this season was made, but since it has been finally introduced...), she looks cute as a neko girl.
Oct 7, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2012
snarat said:
thepath said:

then don't watch it lol

I watched the other two seasons. So, I will not stop watching what I started.

I don't think this episode is bad. Just average
Oct 7, 2018 8:50 AM

Nov 2012
Aw man FAIRY TAIL IS BACK!!! I’m all FIRED UP haha. I love the opening btw gave me goosebumps, it’s so nostalgic it brings back the first season and so far the episode is good. This is my first FT sub so this is not bad, Natsu is still bad ass, love to see Erza, Gray, Juvia etc at the beginning so it gave the heads up that they gonna bring the guild back together. Can’t wait for that!

Wendy needs to come on and join back and quit bs. She misses everyone and everyone misses her! Now the whole singing..Er she looks adorable bt it’s sooo not Wendy.

Love the comics doesn’t feel much different from dub which I like about that. Natsu and Happys fight about the fish was funny as well. Lol I’m weak at catnapped. Can’t wait to see dub on the 29th!
IcedShawty25Oct 7, 2018 8:54 AM
🖖🏽ANIME is a break from REALITY🌈

Oct 7, 2018 8:52 AM

Jun 2016
damn i got a major goosebumps the moment i played the episode... how nostalgic THAT OST!!!
Oct 7, 2018 8:54 AM

Jan 2017
Is it just me or has the animation changed for this season, it makes natsu look a little more mature -even if he is still an idiot, he looks like an older one (and the voice acting, for that matter).
When it's been gone that long you forget the previous season so I felt so lost; but I'm sure it closed on a long haired natsu returning... I really wanted it to continue from there, but alas let's be happy with what we got -even if it means I'm a little lost.

Can't wait for next week.
Oct 7, 2018 9:31 AM
Dec 2011
CeddyyBearr said:
It's so good to see this again and it just awesome! We got a bit of a small recap of the events of Fairy Tail 2014 by still images. Comedy is straight off the bat just how like it from previous Fairy Tail seasons. Natsu just being Natsu, just want to wreck things.

Lucy's smirk was just amazing! Loved that.

We get to see the Lamia Scale guild members as well, together with Wendy who have joined their guild. The song Wendy and Shelia sang was adorably cute! Charles is a catgirl now.

Wendy doesn't want to leave Lamia Scale to rebuild Fairy Tail, hopefully she'll change her mind soon.

Oh Natsu, how I have missed you. You never fail to amaze me. I am legit hyped for this upcoming season. I couldn't be more happier! AYE SIR!

FAIRY TAIL IS BACK!

Heck yeah man, heck yeah!! I love Fairy Tail!! Two very close friends of mine irl got me into it roughly 4-5 years ago and man is it awesome!!! It's the best anime I've ever seen!!!!!! And best manga I've read!!!! :)
Oct 7, 2018 9:33 AM

Sep 2018
Great op and end themes...as usual.
But the episode itself was a bit of a letdown...maybe i was too hyped.
But it'll get better for sure:)
Oct 7, 2018 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
didn't know how I miss this series until I watch this episode
I know this final arc gonna be sucks ( I read the manga), but heyyyyy at least they use a 'brighter' color palette for the art, not like last season
Oct 7, 2018 9:59 AM

Nov 2013
Good to see FT back, but that army did not look like 100,000 lol
Oct 7, 2018 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
Get Ready For The Disappointing Ending Guys
Oct 7, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2015
Natsu being Natsu.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 7, 2018 1:33 PM

Sep 2014
It's sure been a long while, my body is ready for more fan service and nakama power.
Lucy really cute in the ending song <3
nerfxOct 7, 2018 2:13 PM
Oct 7, 2018 2:34 PM

May 2017
it's back...finally. Damn, it's been long. Missed the FT vibe and its cheerful crew
Oct 7, 2018 2:53 PM

Aug 2013
oryo said:

BIG MOOD

Ahhhhhh, my nostalgia is acting up again. *cough cough* Mm, but seriously it looks so pretty! Well done animators!!
Sorry! I must admit I am confused most of the time.
Feel free to recommend anime to me, or tell me to shut up.
Oct 7, 2018 2:58 PM
Mar 2018
Well brings back nostalgic memories of when I was reading the manga!! Can't wait for the next episode. It's going to be exciting for sure
Oct 7, 2018 3:46 PM

Jun 2015
gr8..... now im gonna hafta ship chelia and wendy.

why the fuck hasnt wendy grown at all?
Oct 7, 2018 4:29 PM

Dec 2016
it felt like.... home <3 welcome back my dear Fairy Tail i missed u.

Glad they stuck to the 1st OST it had to be that one imo. Brings me back the feelings that fairy tail 2014 didnt manage to do. loved it.

Oct 7, 2018 4:41 PM

May 2015
Ah the nostalgia, Fairy Tail is back! It was nice to see some of the characters again, Natsu and his usual shenanigans lol.

I won't deny the fact that I wasn't too happy with how the manga ended but eh whatever, I'll stick around to the very end. Looking forward to the next episode!
Oct 7, 2018 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
Ericonator said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA, worst girl!? Are you kidding!? She's had the most development out of any female character in the show and maybe the most development of any character period. Wendy is freaking awesome and goes on to show it many times.
She might've had the most development, but that doesn't make her a good character if she's useless otherwise.

How is she useless? She participates in every big fight and is able to hold her own and defeat opponents stronger then her. Even at the end of the episode she went out to fight to protect the city. Just because there wasn't much action this episode doesn't mean she's "Useless". Your entire argument makes no god damn sense.
Oct 7, 2018 6:59 PM

Sep 2018
oryo said:

Haha, Natsu knows what the viewers want.

Achaman said:
ugh already skipping parts.. i was hoping to see the very start where lucy is a reporter and goes to the arena and eventually meets natsu but looks like they skipped that and went straight for the lamia scale part..

That was shown at the end of previous season already.

Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Ericonator said:

How is she useless? She participates in every big fight and is able to hold her own and defeat opponents stronger then her. Even at the end of the episode she went out to fight to protect the city. Just because there wasn't much action this episode doesn't mean she's "Useless". Your entire argument makes no god damn sense.

Wendy isnt useless, but she is far, far weaker then she could of been. Easily by and large the weakest dragonslayer. The main reason is she didnt take that much part in the big fights, and whenever she does take part in fights she was held back by Charle. If she wasnt, Charle would literally have no role, as her role is being a foil to Wendy.

She's still the cutest girl in the series tho.

“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 7, 2018 7:15 PM
Feb 2018
Charlés has 4 fucking ears, what the hell.
Oct 7, 2018 7:32 PM

Jun 2013
it's finally back
Oct 7, 2018 8:16 PM

Nov 2011
I will forever remember this episode, glad Fairy Tail is back.
Oct 7, 2018 9:13 PM

Dec 2009
Elinchayiel said:
oryo said:

Haha, Natsu knows what the viewers want.

Achaman said:
ugh already skipping parts.. i was hoping to see the very start where lucy is a reporter and goes to the arena and eventually meets natsu but looks like they skipped that and went straight for the lamia scale part..

That was shown at the end of previous season already.

Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Wendy isnt useless, but she is far, far weaker then she could of been. Easily by and large the weakest dragonslayer. The main reason is she didnt take that much part in the big fights, and whenever she does take part in fights she was held back by Charle. If she wasnt, Charle would literally have no role, as her role is being a foil to Wendy.

She's still the cutest girl in the series tho.

She can use Dragon Force at will, pretty sure that makes her one of the strongest FT members.
Oct 7, 2018 9:13 PM

Aug 2016
My favorite shounen returned from the whole story ^^
Oct 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Apr 2011
Wow, Fairy Anime is definitely better than its manga counter part, I hope this continue all the way to the end.

I love Wendy act on stage, she not someone who I thought be a idol, unless you push her into it.

Even my brother, who isn't a crazy anime nerd like me, notice the better visuals. GOOD STUFF ANIMATORS! :D
Oct 8, 2018 2:52 AM
Apr 2013
FMmatron said:

I watched it for 7 times yesterday 😂
Oct 8, 2018 4:28 AM

Sep 2014
Nice opening, especially the Carla & Happy & Lily dancing part very catchy.
Glad to see my beloved childhood anime back to life once again.
Forever in my Kokoro ❤
Oct 8, 2018 1:34 PM

Feb 2016
Feels kinda weak compared to one piece , I watched one piece after fairy tail 2014 and now this doesnt feel the same.
Oct 9, 2018 1:04 AM

Dec 2015
I love the new episode. Fairy Tail is Back!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.