Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2018 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was surprisingly fun to watch with the high fantasy themes and world fiction. I'm impressed by the animation quality (hope they can at least manage this) for the moment too. Opening song 'Utopia' is catchy too. First episode is titled "Seth"

There's definitely a lot of fantasy stuff going around in the show. Hell, even the MC doesn't look entirely human. That being said, I think Seth is likable so far with his personality although I have to get used to his voice a little more. Hope they develop his character. (I did find him look kinda silly with a witch hat on for that one scene though lol)

They also wasted no time to showcase how daring he can be when facing against supernatural threats. Fun stuff. I want to see more :o
Stark700Oct 6, 2018 2:13 AM
Oct 6, 2018 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
Meh, a generic battle-shounen for kids. I was expecting something better.

Good thing that we have Goblin Slayer and SAO this evening.
Oct 6, 2018 4:52 AM

Feb 2016
that the guy is voiced by a girl bothers me alot because you really notice it :(
Oct 6, 2018 4:57 AM

Aug 2018
Well, right now it isn't doing anything special and it looks over the top cliché but it looks like it can be.....something?
Gnyo ho!
Oct 6, 2018 5:24 AM

Dec 2009
Maityoman said:
Can't wait for recycled, overused and laughable comments about how this is "generic". Absolutely loved the first episode. Itching for some more!

^this.
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but as a manga reader, the story in the next volumes is really great and original, but I understand their complaints as I had exactly the same when I was reading the first volume.
I just hope the people with these complaints will hang on to the 5 first episodes since it becomes really fun and interesting after the pompo hills arc and the meeting with the other important characters.
Oct 6, 2018 5:32 AM
Jan 2017
i love the manga of this but wtf they changed so much about how it went and skipped quite a bit :((
Oct 6, 2018 5:37 AM

Jun 2008
already better than boruto and black clover
Oct 6, 2018 5:44 AM

Jan 2018
The only thing that bothers me is Seth's voice, they could have picked a male voice... otherwise it was a good first episode.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Oct 6, 2018 5:58 AM

Aug 2013
Fairy Tail meets Black Clover, that is my immediate reaction to this pilot...hoping it gets better.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 6, 2018 6:07 AM
Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
Maityoman said:
Can't wait for recycled, overused and laughable comments about how this is "generic". Absolutely loved the first episode. Itching for some more!

^this.
I haven't watched the first episode yet, but as a manga reader, the story in the next volumes is really great and original, but I understand their complaints as I had exactly the same when I was reading the first volume.
I just hope the people with these complaints will hang on to the 5 first episodes since it becomes really fun and interesting after the pompo hills arc and the meeting with the other important characters.
Yeah, The fucking good Rumble Town arc and the God Tier Arc of Caislean Merlin ^^
Oct 6, 2018 6:07 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I might be in the minority who is liking this show so far, though. I did enjoy the first episode and this anime does look fun & interesting. I also like the setting.

It's hard to believe that Seth is voiced by the same seiyuu who was the voice behind Nadeshiko Kagamihara from Yuru Camp△. Yyyyyup. Truth. ;3 Honestly, I'm really impressed by her voice acting for Seth. Really great job for her voice acting performance as a boy's voice!
Oct 6, 2018 6:17 AM

Dec 2009
Ok I saw the episode and yeah they really changed way too much on just the first chapter.
I don't mind the plot not being explained on the first episode (such as the only way to use fantasia and become a sorcerer is to survive a nemesis attack), nor the fact that they just introduced a character (Tommy) so that they don't have a protagonist who just speaks to himself half of the time (that's kinda what happens in the first chapter and that was a bit awkward).

But they removed all the funniest part of the first chapter and the fact that even if Seth don't want to be a walking catastrophe he does much damages than a nemesis. Hell, they even made him crack the egg by mistake, while he does this purposely in the manga...
The really tone down the way Seth is just awkward to everyone and the humour it produces. And even the merchant is not as funny and annoying as he is supposed to be. They even said that Alma is away on another island while she's just sleeping in the manga.
Seriously all the jokes and skit that made me laugh out loud and like the first chapter are removed... I just hope they don't alter too much the fun spirit and scenario of the manga in the following episodes.

Other than that, it was still interesting to watch, opening and ending are good.
The music is okay, I don't really like the added scenes and character but I get that adapting the first chapter could be quite hard (the 1st chapter makes 100 pages~ so yeah they seriously had to cram all they could to explain as much as the viewer could understand in just 20 minutes).

I'm still confident in the following episodes since the author already stated that the first 5 episodes will be different than the manga but the followings will be quite the same as the manga.

EDIT : about the voices :
Alma is top tier, I kinda imagined a voice like this when I was reading the manga.
Tommy is good for a supporting character.
I like Seth's voice, but I would have preferred not having another shonen character whose voice is done by a female. He's not that young in the manga to justfiy this, it's clearly done to rely on anime shonen tropes (like Naruto and Asta's voices). But I still think his voice is good.
Batora07Oct 6, 2018 6:22 AM
Oct 6, 2018 6:18 AM
Sep 2017
There is one thing that disrupt me, it's that character of Tommy. He never appears in the manga, and here, he seems to be a Seth's friend. Seth is supposed to be a rejected kid, with no friends, but here he got a friend, i think it's a minor thing, but as a Radiant reader, it disrupt me. Other thing, which i think is more important, is the fact that Seth is training to control fantasia. Normaly, he is able to manipulate the Fantasia with bare hands, so, in the manga, he's not training to manipulate the fantasia and spells like meteor drops etc ... I want to see more episodes, to say if it's a good adaptation or not. For the moment, nothing alarming, the facts that i quoted only disrupt me as a Radiant manga reader, it's minor things which have no impacts on the series, so, let's see more.
Oct 6, 2018 6:29 AM
Nov 2016
DIGITALJOSH said:
Well, right now it isn't doing anything special and it looks over the top cliché but it looks like it can be.....something?

Heh, first episode of a shonen nekketsu. It will always look a bit cliche. The animation is good and I really like the OST. Also I'm a sucker for fantasy set so let's see where this is going.
Oct 6, 2018 6:30 AM

Dec 2009
JugoKun said:
There is one thing that disrupt me, it's that character of Tommy. He never appears in the manga, and here, he seems to be a Seth's friend. Seth is supposed to be a rejected kid, with no friends, but here he got a friend, i think it's a minor thing, but as a Radiant reader, it disrupt me. Other thing, which i think is more important, is the fact that Seth is training to control fantasia. Normaly, he is able to manipulate the Fantasia with bare hands, so, in the manga, he's not training to manipulate the fantasia and spells like meteor drops etc ... I want to see more episodes, to say if it's a good adaptation or not. For the moment, nothing alarming, the facts that i quoted only disrupt me as a Radiant manga reader, it's minor things which have no impacts on the series, so, let's see more.

Yeah that's exactly what I think, too. His purpose to get to the Radiant and prevents the drop of nemeses is because he can't have friends and is always discrimate by people when he and Alma are in towns.
It is shown that he can't properly use magic artifacts because he's way better at bare hands but it would be suspicious if he use magic without them, so the scene where he punches the stone is irrelevant since he still has his glove but couldn't do other spells with them...
It's a bit frustrating as a manga reader since the serie is supposed to show the exact opposite as they've shown to us in this episode later on... o__O

Also WHO THE HELL has a map hanged on his ceiling... <__<

JugoKun said:
Yeah, The fucking good Rumble Town arc and the God Tier Arc of Caislean Merlin ^^

Seriously, I really hope the anime will be successful enough to get the Caislean Merlin Arc, best manga arc I've read so far, both in artwork and in plot. Ocoho and Boadicee are both so great <3 :D
Batora07Oct 6, 2018 6:42 AM
Oct 6, 2018 6:45 AM
Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
JugoKun said:

Yeah that's exactly what I think, too. His purpose to get to the Radiant and prevents the drop of nemeses is because he can't have friends and is always discrimate by people when he and Alma are in towns.
It is shown that he can't properly use magic artifacts because he's way better at bare hands but it would be suspicious if he use magic without them, so the scene where he punches the stone is irrelevant since he still has his glove but couldn't do other spells with them...
It's a bit frustrating as a manga reader since the serie is supposed to show the exact opposite as they've shown to us in this episode later on... o__O

Also WHO THE HELL has a map hanged on his ceiling... <__<

JugoKun said:

Seriously, I really hope the anime will be successful enough to get the Caislean Merlin Arc, best manga arc I've read so far, both in artwork and in plot. Ocoho and Boadicee are both so great <3 :D
Yeah, i don't know if the best volume of the series is the 9 or the 10, the 9 finish with that fucking scene with unleashed Myr and Seth, it was so fuckin good
Oct 6, 2018 6:48 AM

Dec 2009
Yeah they both were awesome... but since we are on the first episode of the anime discussion you should probably put this sentence in a spoiler tag :p
Oct 6, 2018 6:50 AM

Feb 2011
SethBigBoss said:
The only thing that bothers me is Seth's voice, they could have picked a male voice... otherwise it was a good first episode.
Pretty much this for me too. As soon as I heard that voice I felt a slight disappointment lol.

I wonder if the simuldub will pick a more suitable voice actor.
Oct 6, 2018 6:57 AM
Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
Yeah they both were awesome... but since we are on the first episode of the anime discussion you should probably put this sentence in a spoiler tag :p
Yeah, but i though nobody here doesn't know who is Myr and all that kind of stuff xd
Oct 6, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2017
JugoKun said:
Batora07 said:
Yeah, but i though nobody here doesn't know who is Myr and all that kind of stuff xd

That is exactly why it should be marked as spoiler
Oct 6, 2018 7:07 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, that was some fucking awful voice for the main character. You really don't want to screw up the casting when the character itself is already a dumb, loud asshole. Are there any chance the girl will save this trainwreck?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 6, 2018 7:15 AM
Jan 2016
honestly i dislike this episode so much, firstly the VA for Seth is completely miscast, it honestly feels like the Black Clover VA ( not as bad however not any good). Honestly for women to do, boys voices they have to be good like Junko as Naruto or Tanaka Mayumi as Luffy those are Veteran VA. This feels like a young girl intimidating the a boys voice.

This episode lacks any subtle honestly its so generic and mediocre what this episode introduces. Which is a shame as straight after watching this episode i read first chapter of the manga it was way better. Seth is a little more flawed a person he doesn't seem so generic. It follows the key plot points of the manga but does it so drastically different aspect. Where the anime is so unsubtle and ham-fisted about discrimination the manga isn't really that subtle but handles it much better. They so much filler content like that Tommy kid he's not in the manga and it really shows. Read page 30 of the first chapter Seth actually has emotions and throughout the chapter, he grows a little bit as a person. Hopefully the rest of the series is better because this was weak, but atleast this made me read the manga to get the bad taste in my mouth.
Oct 6, 2018 7:38 AM

Jul 2017
It was cliche as hell, but I didn't care. That was pretty fun to watch.

Regarding everyone bashing Seth's voice, I didn't really mind it that much. I didn't feel annoyed at all when hearing it. Maybe because I'm used to the female shounen MC voices but that may just be me. It is miles better than Asta's voice.
Oct 6, 2018 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
This has been made by a Frenchman, but it certainly has a japanese shounen soul, no wonder it got an anime adaptation, if this first episode is anything to go by, it's more than deserved.

The protagonist is a likeable guy, his voice isn't annoying, he has cute horns, and some really cool magic! He's also stylish, I loved his clothes. He's also good-natured, and doesn't seem to be a brainless fool that keeps screaming like many protagonists of lesser works of the genre. I also liked the setting, though cows that are like elephants, and a cat with a pig nose were a bit surprising, it's kind of fitting.

It's also cool that the sorcerers aren't regarded as saviors or something, they have to go through the prejudice, and unfair judgement of the people, and this could be great if it is well explored. Oh, the OP and the ED are nice too, and the animation is really good! I'm already captivated by this one, I hope it won't let me down.
Oct 6, 2018 8:24 AM

Apr 2018
Welp like the other dude said ,it is already better than boruto and black clover

The op and ed and the ost at the start of the ep are great tbh especially the op

Seth's voice does not fit him but i will get used to that

the conversations between seth and his old master are pretty untertaining

It was pretty untertaining even if it was kind of generic

7/10 for the anime so far
Oct 6, 2018 8:48 AM
Sep 2017
Akerakai said:
Welp like the other dude said ,it is already better than boruto and black clover

The op and ed and the ost at the start of the ep are great tbh especially the op

When you'll see the Rumble Town arc and the Caslean Merlin arc, you'll change your mind ;)
Oct 6, 2018 8:56 AM

Mar 2012
YorukaWaifu said:

Oh a random generic shonen.
Good thing that we have two generics fantasy animes !

Oct 6, 2018 9:00 AM

Dec 2009
HaarWyvern said:
YorukaWaifu said:

Oh a random generic shonen.
Good thing that we have two generics fantasy animes !

Haha yeah I thought exactly the same when I read this post.
Goblin Slayers tries too much to be an anti-cliche shonen that he becomes one while trying to be a Berzerk-doppleganger (and fails) and SAO... well... it's SAO...
Oct 6, 2018 9:05 AM
Mar 2013
JugoKun said:
Akerakai said:

When you'll see the Rumble Town arc and the Caslean Merlin arc, you'll change your mind ;)

Caislean Merlin won’t be released this season.
Deiceve your other self !
Deceive the world !
That is what you must do to reach Steins;Gate.
Good luck.

El Psy Congroo
Oct 6, 2018 9:07 AM

Sep 2013
Mashima should sue for copying rave master.
Oct 6, 2018 9:11 AM
Mar 2013
ichii_1 said:
Mashima should sue for copying rave master.

Mashima knighted Radiant so in your dreams.
Deiceve your other self !
Deceive the world !
That is what you must do to reach Steins;Gate.
Good luck.

El Psy Congroo
Oct 6, 2018 9:11 AM

Dec 2009
Mashima completely approved the manga and showed his support on the cover of the 2nd volume when it came out in Japan :p

https://twitter.com/reminotsundoku/status/663022219124166656

Also here is Melie drawn by Mashima :

Yusuke Murata (Eye Shield21, One Punch Man) also showed his support on the first volume cover.

EDIT :
AfriKaAnS said:
JugoKun said:

Caislean Merlin won’t be released this season.

This season will only have the Pompo Hills > MLM Show > Rumble Town arcs.
We'll only get the Caislean Merlin arc if the anime is succesful enough to get a second season (I guess).
Batora07Oct 6, 2018 9:49 AM
Oct 6, 2018 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
From the colourful cover, I knew this would be a kids' story. Still, suspending my disbelief was really difficult.

When I was watching this, the thing I thought most was: "the manga was not made by a Japanese author or in Japan at all; that person must be so proud!"

This wasn't bad. The protagonist was shown as weak at first, so I am glad he didn't get strong all of a sudden at the end of the fight.

I hate the little child. Actually, I hate characters that run into a dangerous situation when they can't do anything at all. If they do end up helping, that's good. But, we all know that they only cause more trouble for the protagonist. That is why Hide from Tokyo Ghoul is the best. When Kaneki was with Aogiri, he sent CCG there, instead of going himself. He does that through out the story. It's sad no one appreciates him.

I will try to like this anime because I want to watch something every season. I already dropped Gakuen Basara!
Oct 6, 2018 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
So I finished the first episode and yes, it is quite generic.

However I can't deny that what made it entertaining is the sense of an adventure anime. Like, for some reason it just does it well to where it feels like one of those old-school shounen series, which is something that I really like once in a while. And as someone that likes adventure as well, it nailed it to a tea too.

Now the only complaint so far that I have is the MC's voice (which again that might be just a case of getting used to it) and the production is... well, alright. It's not out there or stand out, typical Lerche production but the consistency is there, so I ain't complaining.
Oct 6, 2018 9:27 AM

May 2017
YorukaWaifu said:

welp that sums up your taste.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 9:35 AM

Dec 2009
FuMomo-kun said:

I hate the little child.

Ha ha we all do... he's not a character from the manga and the fact that he's friend with Seth is pretty much impossible for every manga-reader... so yeah everyone hates him haha.

FuMomo-kun said:

I will try to like this anime because I want to watch something every season. I already dropped Gakuen Basara!

I hope the adaptation doesn't fail as bad as it did on this episode, because if the anime don't de-rails too much from the source on future episodes, you're in for a good ride later on :)
Oct 6, 2018 10:01 AM

Apr 2015
I enjoyed the first episode
the opening was also pretty good imo

what did bother me with the opening though is that the orange-haired girl accompanying Seth looks younger in the beginning of the opening than she looks in the ending of the opening, is it only me?
evyyyOct 6, 2018 10:06 AM
Oct 6, 2018 10:08 AM
Sep 2017
What was this first episode? I was expecting it to be more manga-like, but they've changed a lot of things and it's too childish, whereas the manga has a characteristic humour.

I don't know, I'm not liking this anime adaptation so far...
Oct 6, 2018 10:14 AM

Dec 2009
evyyy said:
I enjoyed the first episode
the opening was also pretty good imo

what did bother me with the opening though is that the orange-haired girl accompanying Seth looks younger in the beginning of the opening than she looks in the ending of the opening, is it only me?

Yeah, it's done on purpose :p

Dadodi said:
I don't know, I'm not liking this anime adaptation so far...

The author from the manga already stated that the five first episodes will differ from the manga so let's give the anime a chance for those episodes. But yeah, I agree that they removed ALL the funny parts from the first chapter. But I liked the part they added where Seth gear himself with the hat :p.
Oct 6, 2018 10:16 AM

Oct 2012
This didn't impress me too much but one thing I've learned from watching shounen is that they often start with a slow buildup.
Oct 6, 2018 10:18 AM

Dec 2009
modboy said:
This didn't impress me too much but one thing I've learned from watching shounen is that they often start with a slow buildup.

Absolutely true, anime adaptation for One Piece, Naruto and HunterxHunter were pretty bleak/unimpressive on their first episode.
Batora07Oct 6, 2018 10:24 AM
Oct 6, 2018 10:24 AM

Dec 2016
French manga adapted for japan, I'm ashamed that my country has done such a bad thing.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Oct 6, 2018 10:28 AM

Dec 2009
Sephyros said:
French manga adapted for japan, I'm ashamed that my country has done such a bad thing.

Ah, je peux pas te laisser dire ça, le manga est génial, pas la faute de la France et du manga si les japonais ont mal adapté le premier chapitre et aseptisé le truc pour les gamins.

EDIT : Pas la peine non plus de jeter la pierre sur le staff, ils ont mal jugés leur cible parce qu'en entendant shonen ils ont pensés que c'était pour les gosses alors que les thèmes abordés par le manga + certains évènements de la suite de l'histoire sont clairement orientés ados/jeunes adultes.
Batora07Oct 6, 2018 10:32 AM
Oct 6, 2018 10:29 AM
Sep 2017
Batora07 said:
Sephyros said:

Ah, je peux pas te laisser dire ça, le manga est génial, pas la faute de la France et du manga si les japonais ont mal adapté le premier chapitre et aseptisé le truc pour les gamins.
Simple rapide et efficace
Oct 6, 2018 10:37 AM
Sep 2017
De base, le premier chapitre est beaucoup plus drôle, surtout la scène avec les vaches, de base, c'est Seth qui à défoncé VOLONTAIREMENT les vaches par ce qu'il est tellement abruti qu'il a pas su faire la différence entre des vaches et des Némésis.

Ensuite, Seth il est censé savoir manier le Fantasia à mains nues, donc je vois pas pourquoi il s'entraîne à lancer des sorts.

Puis pour finir, ya ce gamin de Tommy, à vrai dire je m'en fous, mais ça fou un peu en l'air le crédo de Seth "je refuse de devenir le monstre qu'ils ont cru voir" puisque bah là, il a un ami, normalement Seth il est rejeté de tous et c'est pour ça qu'il veut détruire les Némésis, pour plus qu'il y ait d'amalgames entre les sorciers et les Némésis. Mais bon, ça va, pour un perso filler on va pas hurler au scandale, du moment que le message du manga est là, je suis content.

Aussi ça m'énerve les gens qui font "gneu gneu gneu, c'est cliché et pas original" mec va juste lire les arc de Rumble Town et de Caslean Merlin, plus engagé sur le racisme, la xénophobie, la ségrégation, l'esclavage, la corruption politique, l'écologie et le capitalisme, tu meurs, donc arrêtez de vous faire un avis sur 1 épisode
Oct 6, 2018 10:44 AM
Nov 2017
YorukaWaifu said:

Goblin slayer is just pure Edge for no reason and SAO ? Lmaoo
Oct 6, 2018 10:47 AM

Apr 2016
MC's voice bothers me alot >.> Looks generic but you can't really judge an anime from the first episode alone so I'll stick around with it for a while
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 10:57 AM
Jan 2018
Although the anime adaptation hasn't exactly done the manga justice - like adding some character called Tommy(?) - I'm hoping it will get better. I read the manga in French and it was really fun translating it. Translating it for myself, of course. Anyways, here's a fun screenshot from the episode:
Oct 6, 2018 11:21 AM

Dec 2009
Surtfield said:
Although the anime adaptation hasn't exactly done the manga justice - like adding some character called Tommy(?) - I'm hoping it will get better. I read the manga in French and it was really fun translating it. Translating it for myself, of course. Anyways, here's a fun screenshot from the episode:

This one in the opening is really fun, too :p
https://imgur.com/a/PCpinbt
It mocks the "falling from the sky in opening like a boss" anime trope haha
Oct 6, 2018 11:24 AM

Dec 2009
JugoKun said:
De base, le premier chapitre est beaucoup plus drôle, surtout la scène avec les vaches, de base, c'est Seth qui à défoncé VOLONTAIREMENT les vaches par ce qu'il est tellement abruti qu'il a pas su faire la différence entre des vaches et des Némésis.

Ensuite, Seth il est censé savoir manier le Fantasia à mains nues, donc je vois pas pourquoi il s'entraîne à lancer des sorts.

Puis pour finir, ya ce gamin de Tommy, à vrai dire je m'en fous, mais ça fou un peu en l'air le crédo de Seth "je refuse de devenir le monstre qu'ils ont cru voir" puisque bah là, il a un ami, normalement Seth il est rejeté de tous et c'est pour ça qu'il veut détruire les Némésis, pour plus qu'il y ait d'amalgames entre les sorciers et les Némésis. Mais bon, ça va, pour un perso filler on va pas hurler au scandale, du moment que le message du manga est là, je suis content.

Aussi ça m'énerve les gens qui font "gneu gneu gneu, c'est cliché et pas original" mec va juste lire les arc de Rumble Town et de Caslean Merlin, plus engagé sur le racisme, la xénophobie, la ségrégation, l'esclavage, la corruption politique, l'écologie et le capitalisme, tu meurs, donc arrêtez de vous faire un avis sur 1 épisode

D'accord à 100%, et d'autant plus sur le jugement en un seul épisode... Comme si les 1ers épisodes de One Piece, HunterXHunter et Naruto faisaient mieux haha...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Radiant Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 7, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

37 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 5, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

29 by dark_spirit010 »»
Mar 12, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

52 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:09 PM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2018

71 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 25, 2023 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.