Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 5, 2018 10:15 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is this how 12 year old girls think gay relationships/sex works? :/
Oct 5, 2018 10:59 AM

Dec 2016
Never again, it was the last time i was experiencing "something new"
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Oct 5, 2018 11:03 AM

Mar 2010
IDK how this got a adaption(instead of a manga like Honto Yajuu) lol but i enjoyed the episode i guess
Oct 5, 2018 11:15 AM

Aug 2008
Hm... kinda escalated very fast, and what? for someone having sex with a guy he sure was lively and moving :)))
lol my baby boy barely walks after few good rounds :)))
in rest was oko.0
not to realistic but is anime :P))
The spider is watching
Oct 5, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2014
stardew said:
IDK how this got a adaption(instead of a manga like Honto Yajuu) lol but i enjoyed the episode i guess

Still hoping that it will get an adaptation though..lol
Oct 5, 2018 11:37 AM

Jun 2017
I love how he just straight up said "Let Me Have Sex With You"
I LOVE IT.

Oct 5, 2018 11:59 AM

Mar 2016
I was expecting shounen ai, but this is definitely yaoi!

The seme is terrifying. He is so big that when he attacks you, it's not really that funny.

The protagonist's voice really doesn't suit him, but his voice actor does a far better job than most BL voice actors.

These people are supposed to be actors. Why are they running around in their costumes? Isn't that supposed to be not-allowed?

The seme isn't cute at all!!

Still, some scenes were funny, so I might continue watching this. I wish they'd made 'Sotsugyousei' or "Shimanami Tasogare" into anime. The latter isn't BL, but it's really good!!
Oct 5, 2018 12:01 PM
May 2017
KockiesNKreem said:
I love how he just straight up said "Let Me Have Sex With You"
I LOVE IT.

this is one of my favorite scenes in this episode~
Oct 5, 2018 12:07 PM

Jun 2017
FuMomo-kun said:
I was expecting shounen ai, but this is definitely yaoi!

The seme is terrifying. He is so big that when he attacks you, it's not really that funny.

The protagonist's voice really doesn't suit him, but his voice actor does a far better job than most BL voice actors.

These people are supposed to be actors. Why are they running around in their costumes? Isn't that supposed to be not-allowed?

The seme isn't cute at all!!

Still, some scenes were funny, so I might continue watching this. I wish they'd made 'Sotsugyousei' or "Shimanami Tasogare" into anime. The latter isn't BL, but it's really good!!

Whaaa? The Seme is cute Wth?

I guess it comes down to personal taste I guess.
Oct 5, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2014
I feel that some emotions were lost but it's fine. :/
(not that I expected anything more from shounen ai)
Oct 5, 2018 1:05 PM

Nov 2017
I liked this! I like how the seme comes straight out and confesses his love, definitely a nice change of pace compared to other shounen ai anime. Both of them are hot asf, and I like how the seme's aggressiveness contrasts his outward nice guy attitude. The whole blackmail concept is kinda not cool, the whole forced kiss....I wish these kinds of tropes in shounen ai/yaoi would just die. But at this point, I'll take what I can get in terms of gay anime unless they do something truly egregious
Oct 5, 2018 1:20 PM
Nov 2016
jTiKey said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

:D

Sephyros said:
Never again, it was the last time i was experiencing "something new"

:D

top comments!

I won't give it a try because I think I will say the same after I finish the first episode.
Oct 5, 2018 1:21 PM

Jun 2010
why this got adapted, again?
I'm just glad they didn't adapt that part of manga... you know, the one... where he's not stealing just a kiss.
Oct 5, 2018 1:32 PM
Dec 2017
Nate said:
I'm just glad they didn't adapt that part of manga... you know, the one... where he's not stealing just a kiss.

Ty, already dropped xD
Oct 5, 2018 1:44 PM

Jun 2010
Hinoka96 said:
Nate said:

Ty, already dropped xD

You're welcome, I suppose.
Oct 5, 2018 2:07 PM

Sep 2016
Is this MakoHaru doujin?
Oct 5, 2018 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
can someone from japan say that this series is popular over there?

ibraheem234 said:
stardew said:

Still hoping that it will get an adaptation though..lol

well hope we'll get another bl adaption after this lol
Oct 5, 2018 3:38 PM

Jan 2017
jTiKey said:

Yep that's the sad world we live in
Oct 5, 2018 3:43 PM

Dec 2009
This actually went better than I expected... I really disliked the manga when I read it (though that was a few years ago) so I already went into this thinking the seme was a scumbag (because I never actually read that far to find out if he wasn't LOL). Thus I had rock bottom expectations for this anime... but!! I surprisingly really liked the episode!!! Sounds weird I know... I still can't understand why I feel this way.

Part of the reason is probably that I really love the uke... he's adorable. xD The first part of the episode when he's like "it's so hard being popular~" in a snotty fashion was the best LOL.

A big problem I have with both the manga and the anime is with the blush the uke has at the end.. I remember seeing that in the manga and thinking "wait so you're going to fall for someone who's threatening you?" (though we all know those videos most probably weren't taken to be spread... or were they...)

Well anyway, I think the anime made the characters much more likable than in the manga, because I can't remember having any good memories of the manga but I really enjoyed watching this!
Oct 5, 2018 4:00 PM

Mar 2015
lmaolmao I expected this to be just like a cliche BL manga, and that's what I got! Thank god I'm used to it, and now have a deep appreciation for it(though, some of them can be very cringy).
At least we don't get a yaoi with children/teens this time UWU. As much as I like them, I much prefer the adult/businessy ones.

Also, this is exactly how I remember it. I read it some time ago when it first got translated and soon dropped it for no reason.

The sex scene was handled horribly btw, like come on.

** OH YEAHHH, I just re-read of chapter 1 and this isn't exactly like the manga. They cut out some 'scenes', and made it a bit 'better?'.
EhtaOct 5, 2018 4:13 PM
woah there
Oct 5, 2018 4:06 PM

Jun 2009
its okay soo far i guess
Oct 5, 2018 4:25 PM

Oct 2017
Okay, it was fine for the firts episode,but even yet the censure and the cut of scenes from the manga referes to sex were so awfull to me, even worst than the censure from Junjou Romantica. No matter againts all the pronostics of a lot of censure in the de future the plot of this story manga its really enjoyable and lovely so I am specting that more public of Japan could be able to enjoy it and get inside the BL universe, because we all need more animes yaoi like this please!
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 5, 2018 4:31 PM

Oct 2017
jTiKey said:
I dont catch the point of your question
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 5, 2018 4:40 PM

Oct 2017
Ehta said:
lmaolmao I expected this to be just like a cliche BL manga, and that's what I got! Thank god I'm used to it, and now have a deep appreciation for it(though, some of them can be very cringy).
At least we don't get a yaoi with children/teens this time UWU. As much as I like them, I much prefer the adult/businessy ones.

Also, this is exactly how I remember it. I read it some time ago when it first got translated and soon dropped it for no reason.

** OH YEAHHH, I just re-read of chapter 1 and this isn't exactly like the manga. They cut out some 'scenes', and made it a bit 'better?'.
Yes,they did cut the "violation scenes" but I disagree with you that this is another cliche story BL, because it isnt like that, the anime its just starting and this is only the firts episode, what kind of sex scene were you specting for? Its that your only interest in it? What about the cute scenes and love's confession? I just can say you, that the only cliche thing here its the censure applicated to all the genre yaoi.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 5, 2018 4:48 PM

Oct 2017
Ritsu said:
This actually went better than I expected... I really disliked the manga when I read it (though that was a few years ago) so I already went into this thinking the seme was a scumbag (because I never actually read that far to find out if he wasn't LOL). Thus I had rock bottom expectations for this anime... but!! I surprisingly really liked the episode!!! Sounds weird I know... I still can't understand why I feel this way.

Part of the reason is probably that I really love the uke... he's adorable. xD The first part of the episode when he's like "it's so hard being popular~" in a snotty fashion was the best LOL.

A big problem I have with both the manga and the anime is with the blush the uke has at the end.. I remember seeing that in the manga and thinking "wait so you're going to fall for someone who's threatening you?" (though we all know those videos most probably weren't taken to be spread... or were they...)

Well anyway, I think the anime made the characters much more likable than in the manga, because I can't remember having any good memories of the manga but I really enjoyed watching this!
Maybe you should give it another chance to the manga,because they were faithful to it with the characters. Anyway how I was saying, the personalities are really similar to the story of the manga, so please check out it again!
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 5, 2018 4:50 PM

Oct 2017
leejongki said:
Is this MakoHaru doujin?
LOL hahaha All the people its saying that, I agree, this the dream of MakoHaru fan's come true! Now they are canon(? hahaha
-¡Give yourself to me!
Oct 5, 2018 5:00 PM

Dec 2009
Ant161718 said:
Maybe you should give it another chance to the manga,because they were faithful to it with the characters. Anyway how I was saying, the personalities are really similar to the story of the manga, so please check out it again!

Ah! Is that so!! It's been so long since I've read it, I probably remembered things wrongly ^^ Thanks for your advice, I'll try to read it again for sure :D
Oct 5, 2018 5:40 PM

Nov 2016
This episode was hard to sit through.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 5, 2018 5:59 PM

Mar 2015
Ant161718 said:
Ehta said:

Yes,they did cut the "violation scenes" but I disagree with you that this is another cliche story BL, because it isnt like that, the anime its just starting and this is only the firts episode, what kind of sex scene were you specting for? Its that your only interest in it? What about the cute scenes and love's confession? I just can say you, that the only cliche thing here its the censure applicated to all the genre yaoi.

I'm not there for the sex scenes nor is that the only thing I'm interested in. What I mean is that it was just done horribly. Take scenes in Junjou Romantica and the like, they handled it well. It wasn't too sexual, yet they weren't too vague. It was vague, it was like boom.boom.feather.done. I love the cute scenes by the way. Who doesn't?!

Also, it was kind of cliche. Everything has its unique points, including this anime. But I guess I meant that the couple is cliche, at least in the anime so far. The manga is different I do believe(haven't re-read all of it yet).
woah there
Oct 5, 2018 6:24 PM
Feb 2012
you can see what Stark700's priorities are
he doesn't create ep threads for the real gay shit lol
Oct 5, 2018 6:27 PM

Dec 2010
Nate said:

You mean when he
Oct 5, 2018 8:16 PM

Oct 2015
Imma say I'm disappointed by the start, i thought they would build the romance first. You can't just spring into the next level without getting to first base. I want a story not a fan service, that's why i dont watch Shoujo Ai that much because it is concentrated on fan-service more. It looks like this one is one too, yuck!

I want a plot regardless of the genre and i thought this one would do, like Hatsukoi not this forced shit.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 5, 2018 8:54 PM
Apr 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

And are they shooting a hospital drama in an actual hospital?
Oct 5, 2018 9:18 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Damn I was laughing so hard. They changed it so much to take out as much non/con as possible. And though I listened to the CD Drama, it was cringe as possible to sit through the dialogue. I’m watching this for the trash ride it is, best comedy of the season.
Oct 5, 2018 10:57 PM

Feb 2013
Stripes said:
Damn I was laughing so hard. They changed it so much to take out as much non/con as possible. And though I listened to the CD Drama, it was cringe as possible to sit through the dialogue. I’m watching this for the trash ride it is, best comedy of the season.

Lmao couldn’t have said it better myself. Definitely watching this for the lols.
Oct 5, 2018 11:43 PM

Apr 2012
Why does it remind me of a male version of Citrus? I am not against the qeer show, but if the plot here will works solely as the cause of erotic scenes, it will be too boring.

Oct 6, 2018 12:01 AM

May 2015
So Saijou was #1 for 5 years until Azumaya took his place. And so Saijou wants to ruin him...

WHOA! Already? Calm down man...

"Man I want to be hugged by, and now I'm going to get hugged." Uhh....lol?

"Don't leave anything." Oooh nice move. Gotta hide those hickeys for the photoshoot..

And he barricaded the door...This is serious business...

The director is a cool guy.

Lol what the hell. It's like everyone is aware of what's going on between Saijou and Azumaya.

Well this is quite something. Two famous actors who are in a secret relationship. Azumaya is surprisingly tall though. Well I don't know where this is going, but it looks pretty fun. The lines for the chin shadow are a bit much though...
Oct 6, 2018 1:11 AM

Dec 2017
jTiKey said:

if they only watch anime, probably. Veeeeeery bad representation of gay people in this anime
Oct 6, 2018 2:09 AM

Apr 2010
Ummm... Maybe that younger actor idiot horny man. let's pretend I accept that. But I really wanted the other one to reject him. Okay, maybe not forever more, but... I hate the falling in love after sex stuff. I'd understand if he was really freaked by him (who wouldn't), and then the other will understand he doesn't have much choice but to court him normally. I know they are both guys, but I think of it as a girl, and it's like... I'll run the hell out of him if he went anywhere near me like that. I really don't care if he's the hottest man in universe.

Oct 6, 2018 2:15 AM

Jul 2015
If I hadn't read the manga, I guess I'd enjoy this episode more.. even tough it's made by Aniplex, for me the animations are a bit stiff and well, it feels like the episode is lacking something. The dialogues are ok, however they missed a bunch of stuff right from the start until the end. Hopefully the next episode will be better.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 6, 2018 2:18 AM

Jan 2013
shut that was fast

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Oct 6, 2018 4:31 AM

May 2010
The series seem to be taking advantage of "timing" to get wider audience.
Oct 6, 2018 5:31 AM

Sep 2011
I've seen some people talking really badly of this one, so even though unfortunately the lack of consent is pretty much the norm with BL, it still got me really skeptical. But I liked this start; sure, Junta was pretty forceful, and his approach to Takato was far from ideal, but I will give this a chance.

Also, same but to Junta:

"hug"
Oct 6, 2018 5:50 AM
Feb 2017
Well, that's probably the most hardcore I've seen a gay relationship in anime so far. Maybe some other time. Let me just balance it out with Yagate Kimi Ni Naru first. 😁
Oct 6, 2018 11:14 AM

Apr 2016
Gr8 episode, better than I expected
Oct 6, 2018 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
Another season, another shitty BL got adapted.

Though I guess at least they moved past the rapechins.

Oct 6, 2018 5:32 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
Another season, another shitty BL got adapted.

I mean. It's not as if there is a large pool of quality BL stories to adapt either. I'd be more shocked if they did.
Oct 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Aug 2017
This first episode is weird. I think that the pacing is a bit fast.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 7, 2018 12:58 AM

Jul 2017
I watched the first episode to make this as my first shounen-ai/yaoi anime, but it gave me a bad impression. Horrible characters.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Oct 7, 2018 1:19 AM

Feb 2014
The uke is interesting, I kinda like him. Dont care about the seme at all. His behaviour is horrifying. I'll probs stick around until episode 3 and then decide if I'll continue or not. I've got nothing better to watch anyway
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 13 Discussion

Craneface - Dec 28, 2018

26 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Dec 7, 2018

16 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 8 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 23, 2018

16 by richard-tann »»
Feb 23, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 7 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 16, 2018

30 by abracadabra_yooo »»
Jan 23, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 5 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 2, 2018

19 by st4rzal0n3 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.