Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2018 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I definitely got the impression/feeling of this episode as a finale.

Shinyao looks like she can't even control herself anymore. Bad choice to become what she is now in the first place. This was Ton's chance to save her friend and she definitely took the chance no matter what the risk.

To me, this was the most action packed episode in the entire series.
Sep 24, 2018 10:17 AM

Jun 2009
that is rthe last ep for real ....what a bad ending it was for real
im disapointed
Sep 24, 2018 10:21 AM

Jun 2009
Stark700 said:

To me, this was the most action packed episode in the entire series.

thast for sure yeah still weird ending somehow
Sep 24, 2018 10:25 AM
Jun 2015
This show was pretty good for what it was. An otome that technically wasn’t an otome. There isn’t really anything to say about it. The ending was average, left open for a second season they’ll never make. Entertaining enough.
Sep 24, 2018 11:10 AM

Nov 2011

a predictable ending, the anime was not bad more than everything to pass the time, obviously the girl at the end was rijan, first for the color of eyes that is the same as those of rijan and second because it is the same seiyuu as its adult version .
Sep 24, 2018 11:50 AM

Jul 2016
It was pretty good, the first reverse harem I liked since Kamisama Hajimemashita s2 I think.
Sep 24, 2018 12:11 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hayshin's true goal is actually more normal than i expected. Its good that Chris not only survived but make such a timely entrance. The teamup of the brothers sure was entertaining. Vlad's tactic of taking out Shinyao from the inside sure was risky but effective. Hayshin sure had a poetic fate but at least things are finally over for both the team and Shinyao. Vlad and Bai's argument though was hillarious. A pretty calm ending but at least they managed to attain peace for the two worlds. The last scene was interesting though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2018 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
Ton's fight against Shinyao was pretty lackluster, and it's a pity. At least Luke's shirtless action was great because, well, he was shirtless. lol And he fought together with his brother and Tohryu, and stuff, but meh. I didn't like that they took Shinyao's powers, but if they were a "curse" then so be it.

Now they can finally go to college as normal girls, and everything is fine, and I guess that's okay. But was that truly Helsing at the end? He was like pierced in three different places, and then burned, and he is still alive? LOL I thought he was human. Well, goodbye Twilights.
Sep 24, 2018 6:53 PM

May 2012
So her great grandmother turned into that kid ?
Sep 24, 2018 7:14 PM
Jun 2015
This little girl is the reincarnation of Tonie's(Ton's) Great grandmother.
Sep 24, 2018 7:17 PM
Jun 2015
thepath said:
So her great grandmother turned into that kid ?
This little girl is the reincarnation of Tonie's(Ton's) Great grandmother.
Sep 24, 2018 10:29 PM

Jul 2016
DarkLunacy said:
It was pretty good, the first reverse harem I liked since Kamisama Hajimemashita s2 I think.

Oh no, I remembered I liked Kakuriyo a lot more than this.
Sep 25, 2018 2:37 AM
Mar 2017
I really love this anime despite its glaring faults. The plot is really weak but the characters and their interactions with each other are the best. Not to mention that Ton easily became one of my most fave heroines!

I love how Rijan was showed and that they did their best to tie most of the loose ends. The plot for this last episode is actually nice and I love how you thought this would happen but then it turned out differently in a really good way.

I hope if they decide to do S2, they should make sure to have a stronger plot and focus more on worldbuilding. Heck, I'd also like an OVA about Vlad and Rijan or something related to Rijan and her adventures. That'll be a nice story. It'll be like how there was a Sinbad no Bouken in the Magi series.

The music is really beautiful especially the ending song. I love it!

And for the first time, I didn't expect that I'd actually like CGI on anime. It was greatly done! Such a pity that other anime especially the popular ones can't do the same. (Coughs)

The friendship between Ton and Shinyao is beautiful as well. Reminds me of me and my best friend. 😁

Also, I'm glad that small scene in the opening where Shinyao just passed by Chris without noticing him didn't happen! I was so worried she forgot him. I'm so happy that wasn't the case and they still kept in contact. After Chris travelled the world, I hope he and Shinyao will end up together. ❤️

And last but not the least, I'd like to talk about my fave ship in this anime: Vlad and Ton.

Despite this show being a reverse harem, I'm so glad they didn't focus on romance that much. I love romance but I don't like it if it's heavily emphasized hence why I don't often watch/read shoujo. I love the development between Vlad and Ton and how slowly but surely, you can feel that they're growing closer and closer as episodes pass. Their chemistry is wonderful imo and I just can't get enough of their bickering. 😂 It's so hilarious but at the same time, you can see that they really love each other no matter how much they argue.

Overall, it was a nice ride and will definitely watch S2 if they chose to release one. I need more Vlad and Ton! 😫
Sep 25, 2018 7:52 AM
Jun 2015
PurpleRose328 said:
I really love this anime despite its glaring faults. The plot is really weak but the characters and their interactions with each other are the best. Not to mention that Ton easily became one of my most fave heroines!

I love how Rijan was showed and that they did their best to tie most of the loose ends. The plot for this last episode is actually nice and I love how you thought this would happen but then it turned out differently in a really good way.

I hope if they decide to do S2, they should make sure to have a stronger plot and focus more on worldbuilding. Heck, I'd also like an OVA about Vlad and Rijan or something related to Rijan and her adventures. That'll be a nice story. It'll be like how there was a Sinbad no Bouken in the Magi series.

The music is really beautiful especially the ending song. I love it!

And for the first time, I didn't expect that I'd actually like CGI on anime. It was greatly done! Such a pity that other anime especially the popular ones can't do the same. (Coughs)

The friendship between Ton and Shinyao is beautiful as well. Reminds me of me and my best friend. 😁

Also, I'm glad that small scene in the opening where Shinyao just passed by Chris without noticing him didn't happen! I was so worried she forgot him. I'm so happy that wasn't the case and they still kept in contact. After Chris travelled the world, I hope he and Shinyao will end up together. ❤️

And last but not the least, I'd like to talk about my fave ship in this anime: Vlad and Ton.

Despite this show being a reverse harem, I'm so glad they didn't focus on romance that much. I love romance but I don't like it if it's heavily emphasized hence why I don't often watch/read shoujo. I love the development between Vlad and Ton and how slowly but surely, you can feel that they're growing closer and closer as episodes pass. Their chemistry is wonderful imo and I just can't get enough of their bickering. 😂 It's so hilarious but at the same time, you can see that they really love each other no matter how much they argue.

Overall, it was a nice ride and will definitely watch S2 if they chose to release one. I need more Vlad and Ton! 😫
I truly agree with you along with your comment especially the last part of the unbreakable bond of Vlad and Tonie(Ton).
Sep 25, 2018 1:54 PM

May 2018
Well, that's it........poor bad guy, he died horribly in the hands of that wtf is that kid.
Sep 26, 2018 2:51 AM

Oct 2008
All's well that ends well huh...
haha! Van Helsing survived but back-up didn't LOLZ!
4/5.
7/10.

Sep 26, 2018 6:29 AM

Apr 2016
Hyshin's death was brutal.This series is not bad , 7/10
BRAWLERS
Sep 26, 2018 8:22 PM

Jan 2015
An ‘okay’ ending to an ‘okay’ show... Not bad, but nothing spectacular.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Sep 27, 2018 6:33 PM

May 2016
I really liked the concept of the show and was excited for each episode in the beginning, but the whole gotta-rescue-Shinyao concept got a little stale for me. There was so much potential to work with, what with supernatural powers, characters derived from various literature combined into a single universe, and incredibly advanced technology, so it kind of felt wasted on a trite "save the girl" plot with some pretty unimaginative ambitions from the antagonists.
Sep 28, 2018 3:38 PM

Oct 2015
Who was that little that ripped Hayshin apart, was it Ton's great grandma? That left me hanging.

Overall it wasn't bad and liked Ton as a character she refused to be one of those helpless female characters being protected by a harem of guys. I liked mostly when she gave Vlad a piece of her mind. I liked Luke also because he's such a nice guy and I approved most of his methods.

But it wasn't that enjoyable a few hiccups there but it's a 5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 29, 2018 1:55 AM
Feb 2012
You can post a bunch of pictures of reverse harem anime and no one will be able to tell the difference because they are all the same.
Oct 2, 2018 4:50 AM
Sep 2015
All I can say about this anime is..... SHINYAO
All I can remember from this show is.... SHINYAO
Oct 30, 2018 10:43 PM

Oct 2009
No ship happened ~ ;-;
Was waiting for Shinyao and Chris to be together but Chris went to travel instead :x

Still, I enjoy this anime much more than my expectation. and it is quite cheerful and carefree to watch on Halloween day ~_~
Dec 9, 2018 1:08 AM

Aug 2017
WTF Van Helsing is still alive. Well, I think that make sense. I'm glad that Ton did not make use of the power of friendship. Indeed, her friend was saved by Vlad. Also, I'm a bit surprised about Rijan killing Hayshin in the end. It seems that she was reincarnated. Chris being alive is a bit random.

The show is over but there some serious issues:

*The Backup dude was a terrible villain.
*The lack of flashbacks besides a few episodes prevented me from understand the characters.
*Van Helsing had a promising start but after start he becomes a laughable villain.
*The gag about Shinyao getting kidnapped is bad.
*Hayshin's goal was showed too late.

But it was fun to watch and the writing is not so bad. The characters, especially Vlad, Ton and Luke, were decent. 5/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 21, 2019 4:33 PM

May 2013

omg I love our little cutie xD

WHEN LUKE RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF OH MY GOODNESS I MAY HAVE DROOLED A LITTLE

damn, Vlad got absorbed straight into the vagina LOLOLOLOL (I'M JK)

I bet he just licked Ton-chan's neck, Vlad, kono hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's such a tsundere lmfao. Got all happy when Ton first got to the cafe xD whatta cute idiot lmfaooooo

Shinyao is so stylish as always *O*

7/10. Def not a perfect anime and I can see why its MAL ratings are a little on the low side with few audience following the series, but I still liked it X) hehe

EDIT: I just saw the end credit scene. Ooouuuu~ *O* CHIBI RIJAN?!?! SHE SO BADASS. SHE FUCKING SLAUGHTERED HAYSIN. S2????? Huehuehue
Kokoro_KotashimaJan 21, 2019 6:48 PM
Apr 1, 2019 12:50 PM

Mar 2010
I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually think that it was great.

The characters were fun and enjoyable, especially Ton, and the story, while not very original, was amusing. I loved the fact that the story was not bound by otome tropes and that the guys were not a bunch of rapey assholes.

8/10, I got pretty much everything I wished for from this series, so why the hell not. It is criminally underrated anyway.
IshikatsuApr 1, 2019 11:20 PM
Jun 29, 2021 12:31 PM
Aug 2020
see, it wasn't a bad anime it just had a predictable ending with an easy to follow plot ..but I enjoyed it regardless :D

Also I like how Ton is a strong girl she does whatever she wants! and the guys were likeable :)
Sep 11, 2021 9:39 AM
Nov 2020
Such appalling anime. In two episodes the girl got stockholm syndrome so much that she was even brainwashed using same guy she met a week. Wants to live with her kidnapper,always running away from police to not get caught and leaves her bestfriend to a foreign country. The villain backup had more resolve than whole anime combined. Also how did helsing survived,rizan was focused way to much but we only get few scenes. It's for ppl below 16 and for girls. In entired anime i laughed only at backup when he see helsing with hope of change but suddenly changes into f#ck the world. Also wtf was other half of baileu ton shit. Either they wanted a happy ending or villains were idiot. Why not brainwash whole population to not think about shadows instead of killing those immortals with weapons.
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Aug 2015
I wish there would have been some kind of hug or reunion shown between Shinyao and Ton. They barely acknowledged each other's existence at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 4 Discussion

FireCrauter - Sep 25, 2018

4 by NoviSun »»
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

10 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ann_sordo »»
May 31, 2021 1:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.