Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 2018 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, even this show has a BEACH episode. I know the series is gloomy all the time but this episode bought fun.

Aya looked really happy with her friends and seems to enjoy life for once. Cute swimsuits too. That poor old guy though Tbh, I think this episode showed Aya at her happiest in present life.

Her incredibly creepy brother is still around...sigh. I wish they get rid of that creep especially since he has powers now.

May 25, 2018 11:03 AM

Apr 2010
Just when i thought the brother could not sink and lower he manages to sink even deeper that guy is really sad.
And it looks like he is turing into one of the enemies that should really be feared even tho i hope he will be killed soon.
My guess is that the redhead girl will get him tho the caretaker might kill him at the end as well.
May 25, 2018 11:23 AM

Sep 2016
Absolutely amazing
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 25, 2018 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
The girls had a nice time at the beach. Sweet mother of god, the brother was absolutely cringy in this episode, he is wearing Nijimi's panties lmao. At least the cringy fanboy is dead, good riddance.
May 25, 2018 11:46 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
NII-CHAN IS FINALLY UNLEASHED!

Holy shit, this is hilarious!
May 25, 2018 12:02 PM

Nov 2016
The edge is back. Oniichan went mad there.

And Jesus,what a bulge.....

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 25, 2018 12:09 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow Nijimin retiring thats hot news especially for the obsessed fan. A beach episode huh. After such a hectic time they certainly deserve it. Using a beach trip to make happy memories though was a great idea. The revelation about what the news that was heard last episode sure was a heavy one and sad one. So the brother took Nijimin's stick and used it himself. While the fan had it coming the way the brother rubbed in the pants part though was just cruel. The brother finding out about the site and gaining the power of one of the sticks will be a threat for sure. Looks like the admins are starting to make their prep for the storm. Wonder what the girls next move will be though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2018 12:21 PM

Dec 2017
magical girls dying left and right, admins planning on ending the world, edge, edge, EDGE!!!

BEACH EPISODE!

Authors: "Yea, let's do a beach episode, fuck the plot. but we gotta deliver a good reason to it... how about "making good memories"? sounds good"
me: are u retarded?

i mean, there's a lot of ways to build some emotional context that they may die in battle, but something as cliche as fucking beach episode? please...

"let's promise to come here again. okay?" you just said she'd be dead soon, why shove that dead flag in our faces again?
May 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Jul 2017
That was ......

Yeah that is how I would describe it.

That brother's insanity is growing on me. He was so creepy and fun to watch.

But weird show to have a beach episode.
May 25, 2018 12:54 PM

Nov 2016
I wasn't expecting a beach episode from this anime. It added a more relaxing theme. Aya was a lot more happy as well.

That second part with Aya's brother, I don't know what to say really. So damn creepy and cringe, for a moment I felt bad for the other guy. I hope he dies soon, I can't stand him.

Aya should definitely tell the others, the true robber, otherwis more trouble will come. Those admins are creepy af.
May 25, 2018 12:55 PM
Mar 2018
The fact that the brother is wearing the idol's underwear is so cringy i'm...
May 25, 2018 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
That was a fun episode.

God dang it Aya wanting to protect her onii-chan. I guess it's because he's family or she has Stockholm Syndrome. Nice job from Kaname's seiyuu this episode. Sending the fanboy to his death sure was cruel. (even though he kind of asked for it by coming with a weapon)
That moment with the panties though... That was so ridiculous. We could make the moment when he gets his hand on Nijimin's panties a meme. :D That scene where he was staring at Aya after killing the fanboy was also creepy.

Aya x Tsuyuno, I ship it. Please stop making them suffer.
Kiyo-chan knows everything, best trap.

Onii-chan is both a disturbing and interesting character to watch. It's interesting to see how, despite being the worst scum of anime this season, he describes society. Maybe it's why he's still around smh.
May 25, 2018 1:19 PM
Feb 2017
Dang oni chan.

It's getting a little more suspense.

May 25, 2018 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
I already don't like the flippant nature of Nijimin and Shioi's interactions. Lol.

I don't mind it when it's Shioi with anyone else, but she butchered Nijimin's best friend so it's just awkward.
SJ7izmMay 25, 2018 1:30 PM
May 25, 2018 1:29 PM
Apr 2017
i think this anime is a hilarious masterpiece

and the big brother back with another meme face. it's nice to see that the studio isnt taking this show too seriously. they definitely know how ridiculous this show is and their playing it up for laughs and it's absolutely hilarious.

also someone at the studio knows about japanese folklore. it's always nice to see hyotokko in any form.

May 25, 2018 1:32 PM

Mar 2013
...ok What The Hell was this episode? first we get a look at nijimin's number one psycho plotting his revenge then beach episode and the weirdest thing I've seen in awhile. I have to say the beach felt a little out of place considering what the anime is about and what's going on which sucks because I'm normally in favor of fanservice beach episodes. that whole part with aya's brother and nijimin's psycho fan (yes I forgot their names and no I don't care if I never remember) waaas an interesting interaction to say the least. I found it so weird that not only was the psycho humiliated and made to suffer even more but he had to stare at a guy's bulge so close to his face while it's happening and then finally forced to kill yourself in the ocean.

The one thing that bothers me is the reason for aya not telling them who has nijimis stick because they'll kill him I mean seriously this is a guy who uses her as his own personal punching bag and witnessed him murdering someone not to mention potentially seeing the unseeable and she's worried he'll die. what's worse is she knows her brother is up to something so why not prevent anything from happening instead of letting it happen? At least kiyo knows about thanks to his mind reading/connection not only does he know who has the stick but he also knows nijimin can't be trusted I just hope he uses that information and not just keep it to himself.

I'm going to assume that the guy examining the body is going to be an important character later. I wanted to see the administrators fight since they seem to be getting on each other's nerves but what I want to know is which one are they going to try to capture?
May 25, 2018 1:36 PM

Jun 2017
So, onii-chan is a "magical girl" now? Ok...

RIP cringy fanboy...

Bish, just tell them your brother took the stick.

Good thing one of them can read minds...
May 25, 2018 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
i fucking love this show
May 25, 2018 2:04 PM

Apr 2011
welp onii-chan is the worst of the worst yet he is the most entertaining character in this series. I've never seen a guy so happy about wearing panties in public before. And I can't believe those panties managed to keep all that bulge hidden.
May 25, 2018 2:18 PM

Apr 2018
Won't be able to watch it today but was the animation as good as the bath scene of the previous episode?
May 25, 2018 2:23 PM
Apr 2010
raifuresu said:
welp onii-chan is the worst of the worst yet he is the most entertaining character in this series. I've never seen a guy so happy about wearing panties in public before. And I can't believe those panties managed to keep all that bulge hidden.

that's the point and the reason why I'm hoping they don't just kill him off too soon.
May 25, 2018 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
Is there anyone still doubting this is the best comedy of the year?

Onii-chan is an absolutely amazing character. Every episode he shows again and again that he is the absolute best character of the whole series. His savagery at the time of killing that poor bastard was top tier. And that's without talking about his wonderful girth. Fuck every one of the main characters, fuck Sarina, fuck the administrators, fuck that Godess, Onii-chan is the best waifu of this series. What a fucking time to be alive.
This is the first time I have been so entertained by a performance of Nobuhiko Okamoto since I watched Index, tbh.
May 25, 2018 2:37 PM

Apr 2015
I don't normally mind beach episodes, but what in the world? Even a show this twisted can put in a few cute moments with girls on the beach.... nice change, oh wait that second half though.

Onii-chan is creepy beyond words, I can't really explain what I watched just now, but damn this was ... yeah, I'll leave it at that.
May 25, 2018 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Onii-chan is amazing. No, Onii-chan is godlike!

First i thought this was just gonna be a silly beach episode to try convey a sense of bond being established between the characters (well i guess they tried to do that to). But men was i wrong, instead we got a ton of fun Onii-chan moments.
That scene with him showing the panties and asserting his dominance was priceless. We also got some explanation to his behavior and his whole ideology on people relying on others to gain a feeling of happiness. So much fun. He is by far the best character in this series, i cant get enough of him lol
May 25, 2018 3:51 PM

Jan 2015
This episode was absolutely ridiculous... Color me entirely surprised that they actually had a 'beach' episode, to begin with. And then the whole thing with Kaname steeling the panties -- and forcing the guy to kill himself; Jeeze Louise. I was cringing on one side, and laughing my ass off, on the other.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 25, 2018 4:36 PM

Aug 2017
Idol otaku must be raging over this show now, in how are being portrayed, though is not out of touch with reality, they are known for being the most despicable fandom around there in Japan.
May 25, 2018 4:39 PM

Jun 2017
Holy crap, Tsuyuno should always wear her hair like that it was GORGEOUS. Too bad she doesn't have much time left so Aya planned this beach visit. Wow, a beach episode not for just the sake of a beach episode, that's pretty rare nowadays.

We got ourselves a real MAGICAL BOI now, that went from 0 to 100 real quick LOL.

Good to see Kiyoharu using her abilities to the fullest and not magically forgetting it to hold the plot back.
May 25, 2018 5:58 PM

Jul 2017
this show is amazing
May 25, 2018 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
Ok ok, can we all agree that Oniichan is the best male MC of the year?
May 25, 2018 6:32 PM

Sep 2016
Ngl this is great lmao. Remeber the old key visual with the brother wearing the panties?? nuff said.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 25, 2018 6:45 PM

Apr 2018
This show, and this episode specifically, makes me want to question the choices I make. I mean, seriously? Can this show get possibly ANY EDGIER?
Minori Chihara <3
May 25, 2018 7:53 PM
May 2018
Beach episode this time. Okay I don’t have a problem with that. Also can aya and yatsumura get a room already?!
Also the brother wearing the loli idol’s panties is just...
Overall it was an okay episode.
May 25, 2018 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
I hope that brother dies, he is really disgusting and even more of a loser than the guy he made kill himself!
May 25, 2018 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
welp they sure doing a job of making their villains unlikable...and this is not "hate them so much i wanna see them get theirs" unlikability, its "change the channel/drop the show" unlikability. the worst kind....and i'm not gonna get started on Aya, she did it TWICE
well, theres four more i can power through
May 25, 2018 8:30 PM
May 2018
Another really good episode. I like how they mix in moments that are both dark and supposed to make you laugh. I genuinely enjoying laughing at a little absurdity in my darker shows. That panties scene, for example, had me actually laughing.
May 25, 2018 8:54 PM

Dec 2007
Really Aya? Your brother beats the shit out of you everyday and has just obtained godlike powers that can fuck you up even more and you're not gonna say anything? I hope he tortures your friends while you watch.

SeidouTZ said:
Onii-chan is amazing. No, Onii-chan is godlike!

First i thought this was just gonna be a silly beach episode to try convey a sense of bond being established between the characters (well i guess they tried to do that to). But men was i wrong, instead we got a ton of fun Onii-chan moments.
That scene with him showing the panties and asserting his dominance was priceless. We also got some explanation to his behavior and his whole ideology on people relying on others to gain a feeling of happiness. So much fun. He is by far the best character in this series, i cant get enough of him lol

Agreed. Can't wait to see what he does with his new godlike powers!
May 25, 2018 9:09 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
So we got a beach episode, it’s nice to see them enjoying their time at least and Yatsumura looks cute with that hairstyle!

Uh also Onii-Chan surely is enjoying himself.
Ngl, it was funny seeing him wearing the underwear so proudly!
Props to Okamoto Nobuhiko! He did a good job voicing Kaname.
-ArisaMay 25, 2018 9:14 PM

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
May 25, 2018 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
Well, I don't think this episode feels out of place, considering:
*Yatsumura said she wanted to go to the beach in the previous episode.
*Aya cried after knowing about the short remaining life of Yatsumura.
*In this episode Yatsumura says that Aya planned everything (also the make memories before everybody dies or dunno lol).
*The brother using the stick doesn't feels weird at all. Consider Kiyoharu, although she is a male, she can still use the stick and being a "magical girl", so as long as one possess a stick, one can be a "magical girl".
Interesting episode overall, nice interactions, and rip Nijimin fanboy.
May 25, 2018 11:23 PM

Mar 2014
lmao really love watching brother to mock on those idol creeps
May 25, 2018 11:29 PM
Nov 2017
I DON'T LIKE MALE CHARACTERS IN THIS ANIME.
Like Aya's brother and Nijimin fan (i forgot their names), they're so weird. but i happy little bit about Nijimin fan died, he's a spam character
May 26, 2018 12:19 AM

Jul 2015
I did not expected beach episode at all.
Guess there are no exceptions...

Also, I did not expected trap-kun to actually have some tits.

May 26, 2018 12:39 AM

Aug 2013
watched mahou shouo site just to stare at oniichan bulge scene for 5mintues
get me out
May 26, 2018 2:46 AM

Sep 2016
The beach outing was too sudden.

Would be nice if the otaku managed to stab onichan anyway due to a loophole/rule that was not explained by Nijimin. Like, it works for just 3 minutes. While onichan shows off his bulge, otaku stabs him in the balls. That'd go down into Top Ten Anime Deaths. XD
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
May 26, 2018 3:19 AM

Jul 2012
Wasn't that surprised seeing onii-chan in pantsu this time, i remember first time seeing it in manga was a shock for me ... Tsuyuno looked completely different with that hairstyle, didn't recognize her at first and cute. I think it's nice that Kiyoharu spying-keeping the situation under control, onii-chan is super crazy.
Didn't notice in the manga, but after this episode, i wonder if there are circumstancees foe using the stick, cause onii-chan using it had full-time lifespan so literally anyone can use it and have full bar at the beginning?!
May 26, 2018 4:14 AM

Jun 2016
Has to be best episode yet by far haha.

Nii-sama finally starting to show the worthless bottom feeders of this world who's boss.
Not only is he the most entertaining character, he also has the biggest D.

By the way, all who disagree with this are also lowly scum.

Good Lord this show is beyond amusing.
May 26, 2018 5:41 AM
May 2015
dragonshade said:
Ok ok, can we all agree that Oniichan is the best male MC of the year?

Those are words that must never be written ever again (it ends with me), and you must pay pennance for your blasphemous comment.
May 26, 2018 6:06 AM

Jun 2012
I must say, they did excellent job with onii-chan, its been a while since i found someone so over the top, his VA must have lots of fun while recording lines :)
May 26, 2018 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, Aya's brother is a savage, that part was funny as hell, the guy barely managed to contain his bulge in those small panties.

This show was never supposed to be taken too seriously anyway, i guess that a magical boy wearing panties can be a dangerous villain.

arubaro89 said:
Idol otaku must be raging over this show now, in how are being portrayed, though is not out of touch with reality, they are known for being the most despicable fandom around there in Japan.

Yeah, i feel like what Aya's brother says is what people in Japan generally think of them as well. Those people are really a problem in Japan.
removed-userMay 26, 2018 8:49 AM
May 26, 2018 9:02 AM

Nov 2011
THE PROMOTIONAL IMAGE FROM HELL COMES BACK TO HAUNT US

And wow, I didn't expect for the creepy fanboy to go down so fast.
I also didn't expect a beach episode but I guess it makes sense since they're all gonna die soon enough.

Aya is worried the girls are gonna kill her brother and really girl? It's a win-win for you.
Hopefully kiyo is gonna do something about it.

And time for Nijimin to learn some harsh things...
Baby, daijobanai...
May 26, 2018 9:27 AM
Dec 2017
Good to see that creepy fanboy being actually useful for the plot, that is for Aya's brother to test his newfound powers. Weird that this series would have a beach episode...

Seeing what Aya's brother can do may be interesting though, in a weird way he reminds me a bit of Light, looking down on people and taking advantage of Nijimin
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

114 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

151 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

40 by superwaha »»
Feb 16, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.