Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the final performance of the series.

All the fans in the audience got fired up for IDOLiSH7's performance. They went with a performance that delivered in their classic style. The guys had their white outfits while reflecting on their experiences up to this point of their careers. A fine closing for the show overall.
May 19, 2018 1:06 PM

Sep 2016
I was crying at the end, 10/10 episode!! Watching this makes me want to continue to play the game so I can continue the story!! They better make a second season and fast!!
May 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Was crying when they won 😭😭😭
May 19, 2018 3:09 PM

Feb 2013
That was really emotive!!!! I'm with you guys, I was crying too orz

I really hope they do a second season *^*
May 19, 2018 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
End up liking this show more than I expected. Hopefully there will be a S2.
May 19, 2018 8:49 PM

Jul 2012
The jump from episode 15 to episode 16 sure was strange.

Overall, a great finale. I'm just slightly disappointed that the "new songs" were Leopard Eyes and Memories Melodies. :S I've grown really sick of those songs after FC'ing them 100+ times in the mobile game LOL.

It was a beautiful idol anime, amazing characters, amazing songs. Just well rounded and passionate. I needed this.

8/10, hoping for season 2 with Revale
May 20, 2018 5:55 AM
Jan 2017
I do hope we get a second season since they just dropped 4 new plot lines at the end of the episode.
May 20, 2018 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
Mayuka said:
I'm just slightly disappointed that the "new songs" were Leopard Eyes and Memories Melodies. :S I've grown really sick of those songs after FC'ing them 100+ times in the mobile game LOL.

Same haha, I must have listened to them so many times by now.
But it's good that those songs could get new animations, because the old MVs look kind of... bad in my opinion.

Also my heart wasn't prepared for when Re:vale were shown lol, even if they didn't say anything.
May 20, 2018 10:06 AM
Sep 2015
I watch too many male idol anime that I sometimes confused so much, for example I just thought that Kurofune is in StarMyu LOL. Anyway, since there's only 2 band in Idolish7 I can still remember, but for the future I don't know, look like there'll be more, Re:vale at least.
May 20, 2018 12:32 PM

Oct 2011
I don't know how you guys got tired or MEMOiES MELODiES and Leopard Eyes because I never do even when I spend a whole event having to spam play them. But that's not important, back to the episodes. It was a wild ride with TRIGGER getting back at Sousuke and Douglass Rootbank (I annoyed my friends quite a deal because I kept imitating his "My name is-" line hahaha). I liked getting to see the video of TRIGGER winning JIMA, it was so, so adorable! I'm so very happy for the i7 boys but that doesn't stop me from being depressed when I see Gaku's face after the results were announced. On the bright side his face when the audience cheered "TRIGGER!" was very sweet to see. Seeing them be close right before their performance was a highlight for me and one of my fave scenes for them. Last but certainly not least all the Gakutsumu interaction was wonderful, I couldn't ask for more I was really looking forward to the phone conversation and it was just as cute as I imagined!!!

This is the highlights for me, all of the smiling Gaku...

I'm sorry I'm so biased...

This adaptation was a blessing and I'm so happy and thankful for it, I will hope for season 2, I really look forward to the content of story 2!!!
May 20, 2018 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
I'm glad that they used memories Melodies for the last episode. Watching the show just makes me more confident to say that I like Riku the most.
The most disappointing aspect from this adaptation is the performance animation I guess. But overall I really like the show. Best male idol show by far for me.
I'll be waiting for probability of a season 2
May 20, 2018 6:56 PM

May 2015
I can confidently say that this is by far the best male idol anime I've watched. I'm really sad that it's over, so much so that I want to re-install the game after over a year of not playing, but as always my phone storage lets me down T.T

Such a nice, feel-good finale. When the episode ends and you can see yourself smiling like an idiot in your laptop reflection, that's when you know it was a good ending. 8/10, highest score I've ever given to any idol anime and it deserves it. I really hope there'll be a season 2.

Also, I may not play the game any more but Mitsuki will forever be best boy in my heart.

♡ artist
サコ
May 21, 2018 11:13 AM
Feb 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaA I love them all so much, they're all such good boys T_T I hope season 2 happens so we can see more of them! Idol games/anime aren't usually my cup of tea until I watched idolish7 and started playing the game while waiting for episodes 16 & 17 to be released. Now I'm so deep into this hell I.....I have no words, I just love them all. I've started playing other idol games too but idolish7 will always be the best to me haha

May 27, 2018 6:35 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I quit playing the game when my phone didn't have any memory to update anymore, and I'm still a bit sick of Leopard Eyes, lol. Then again, I didn't like most of Trigger's songs anyways. Likewise, I never cared for Memories Melodies either. I do get nostalgic when I hear Monster Generation and Natsu Shiyouze though.

Anyways, this was a really solid (male) idol anime. ShoHolly is still my fave lol if it can be even really considered as an idol series, but this is definitely more idol focused and has an actual storyline. It ended on such a cliffhanger though with the American singer, Aya, Tenn's real reason for leaving, and Tenn's adopted father showing up. I'm very curious...

I'm happy for i7, and I almost teared up when the fans were cheering on Trigger when they lost.

The one thing I didn't enjoy much was the presentation of the drama. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable ride! I'm definitely up for a continuation, and I almost want to play the game again!
Nov 29, 2018 12:22 AM

Oct 2009
Sougo fanboy moment LOL

I actually enjoy this more than I expected :x
I like all the white hair boys lmao.
Jan 7, 2019 12:01 PM

Sep 2014
I thought they would sing Restart Point in the end, but still it was a Nice Ending. The last couple of episodes felt a bit rushed. Aside from that i enjoyed the show, eagerly waiting for the next season.
Jan 26, 2019 7:18 PM

Jun 2015
i loved this, guess im gonna start the game and have an idolish7 phase
season 2 will be good i hope, since they've got a bunch of different plotlines to go off of now too
Mar 16, 2019 5:21 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
That was great, best Idol show I've seen! Ready for season 2, gimme now~

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Mar 17, 2019 12:26 PM

Jun 2009
i love my boys so much, i'm so happy for them!! the final performance was amazing, i felt so much love in it. i truly teared up when they won. all the characters are fantastic, the songs are great, always overflowing with such passion and energy... i can't help but support both IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER.

i can't wait for season 2! i miss everyone already.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 29, 2020 2:18 PM
Feb 2020
It was a very good anime, the guys were so sexy <3
Mar 10, 2021 12:53 PM

Nov 2019
I was so ready to hate this anime because idols anime always have cheesy stories and even worse characters but I couldn't, I actually give a damn about the seven boys and their story, rarely an Idol show makes me feel that way.

I have enjoyed those episodes but the songs don't click with me, except for TRIGGER's first performance song it was good.

anyway, I look forward to season 2.
Elyon_HolicMar 10, 2021 2:31 PM
Apr 22, 2021 4:38 AM

Aug 2017
This anime was better than I expected. I have no idea how they could handled 7 main characters in just 17 episodes. I know, we still need more information about some of them -Yamato, Nagi especially- but I really appreciate the good characterization in a semi-2 cour anime. Other thing I love was TRIGGER, a friendly rivalry is always good to me. I read they have their own spin-off -Vibrato- so I could learn more about them! I have a few issues with the anime, the animation is not the best sometimes and the pacing at first was too slow if ask me. I'm going to binge Second Beat! later. Its a shame that I couldn't pay attention to the franchise much earlier. 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2022 8:46 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and emotional finale. IDOLiSH7 deserved to win. :)

This was a good first season. There were some awkward moments here and there I didn't like at all, but otherwise I don't have much to complain about.

The performances looked beautiful and I really liked the chemistry between the characters.

I can't wait so see Tamaki's sister. She already appeared very shortly in this episode.

SerafosDec 21, 2023 4:02 AM
Aug 4, 2022 4:19 AM

Apr 2015
Wasn't expecting to be THIS attached to the main cast. I went from "Oh you're talking about that i7 thingy again? zzz" to "I'm going to hug all of them and tell them things are alright" after sleeping on them for almost a year.

Time to nyoom through the next season :D

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 19, 2023 3:33 PM
May 2022
Cant believe I already finished it. This was much better than I thought it would be! I hope I enjoy season 2. Perfect mix of comedy and drama
Jul 5, 2023 3:11 PM
May 2023
love you, stupid boys
congratulations, IDOLISH7
Aug 12, 2023 3:45 AM

Feb 2014
AniStrawberry said:
Cant believe I already finished it. This was much better than I thought it would be! I hope I enjoy season 2. Perfect mix of comedy and drama
Same here, I finished it in 3 days even though I had really low expectations for this. It was a real feel-good anime for me. The chemistry between the cast was fun and wholesome to watch with the perfect amount of drama sprinkled in between. The show managed to make me actually feel invested in all 7 of the boys, and Gaku. At the end of this season Im left with those impressions and thoughts

- wanting to protect Riku at all cost
- really enjoying Gaku's voice and singing and kindness
- Nagi made me laugh the most, he and his accent were hilarious
- I still sort of dislike Kujo Tenn, but I also wonder what the hell is up with him
- I actually enjoyed Trigger's ending song a lot! And I even liked Natsu Shiyou ze, although I dont usually listen to idol music
- I'll go right ahead and watch season 2 and hope I wont be disappointed because now my expectations are pretty high
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Aug 17, 2023 5:47 PM
May 2022
Ishiryoku said:
AniStrawberry said:
Same here, I finished it in 3 days even though I had really low expectations for this. It was a real feel-good anime for me. The chemistry between the cast was fun and wholesome to watch with the perfect amount of drama sprinkled in between. The show managed to make me actually feel invested in all 7 of the boys, and Gaku. At the end of this season Im left with those impressions and thoughts

- wanting to protect Riku at all cost
- really enjoying Gaku's voice and singing and kindness
- Nagi made me laugh the most, he and his accent were hilarious
- I still sort of dislike Kujo Tenn, but I also wonder what the hell is up with him
- I actually enjoyed Trigger's ending song a lot! And I even liked Natsu Shiyou ze, although I dont usually listen to idol music
- I'll go right ahead and watch season 2 and hope I wont be disappointed because now my expectations are pretty high

Yess watch season 2! I didn’t realize how good that one was. I will say it was more darker, but it still had its funny moments. There’s more backstory
Apr 24, 11:32 AM
Jul 2015
As someone who loves music and followed irl idols this is disaster

I only like trigger and zool thats real idols musician groups

Not only the design of 7 rainbow group was so bad hair design, face focus their outfits also ugly n disaster on stage

Everytime i put normal speed to enjoy the damn music or dance discography suddenly the music stop and it switched to drama

Hell what is this music theme or delinquent theme or talking no jùtsu theme

At least play the damn music properly not switched the camera to other situations smh this is why i dont like idols anime

I dont start watching 2018-2020 bcs im still busy enjoying irls idols comeback n concert

The only thing that saved this show was trigger design, outfits, dance and their songs

I also enjoyed trigger albums song the most on spotify great vocals lyrics n theme, i7 is just too bubblish idols theme they dont exist liked much n not popular songs if they did join reality idols groups, the song also not catchy n my taste when i check out their albums

6/10 just bcs trigger exist the main group is so cringe

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

19 by senekohan »»
Apr 22, 8:37 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

22 by antuUA »»
Jul 4, 2023 3:42 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 20, 2022 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.