Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

May 19, 2018 4:22 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the final performance of the series.

All the fans in the audience got fired up for IDOLiSH7's performance. They went with a performance that delivered in their classic style. The guys had their white outfits while reflecting on their experiences up to this point of their careers. A fine closing for the show overall.

May 19, 2018 1:06 PM

I was crying at the end, 10/10 episode!! Watching this makes me want to continue to play the game so I can continue the story!! They better make a second season and fast!!

May 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Was crying when they won 😭😭😭

May 19, 2018 3:09 PM

That was really emotive!!!! I'm with you guys, I was crying too orz

I really hope they do a second season *^*

May 19, 2018 8:08 PM

End up liking this show more than I expected. Hopefully there will be a S2.

May 19, 2018 8:49 PM

The jump from episode 15 to episode 16 sure was strange.

Overall, a great finale. I'm just slightly disappointed that the "new songs" were Leopard Eyes and Memories Melodies. :S I've grown really sick of those songs after FC'ing them 100+ times in the mobile game LOL.

It was a beautiful idol anime, amazing characters, amazing songs. Just well rounded and passionate. I needed this.

8/10, hoping for season 2 with Revale

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

So whenever you ask me again, how I feel.
Please remember my answer is you.

May 20, 2018 5:55 AM
I do hope we get a second season since they just dropped 4 new plot lines at the end of the episode.

May 20, 2018 8:39 AM

Mayuka said:
I'm just slightly disappointed that the "new songs" were Leopard Eyes and Memories Melodies. :S I've grown really sick of those songs after FC'ing them 100+ times in the mobile game LOL.

Same haha, I must have listened to them so many times by now.
But it's good that those songs could get new animations, because the old MVs look kind of... bad in my opinion.

Also my heart wasn't prepared for when Re:vale were shown lol, even if they didn't say anything.

May 20, 2018 10:06 AM
I watch too many male idol anime that I sometimes confused so much, for example I just thought that Kurofune is in StarMyu LOL. Anyway, since there's only 2 band in Idolish7 I can still remember, but for the future I don't know, look like there'll be more, Re:vale at least.

May 20, 2018 12:32 PM

I don't know how you guys got tired or MEMOiES MELODiES and Leopard Eyes because I never do even when I spend a whole event having to spam play them. But that's not important, back to the episodes. It was a wild ride with TRIGGER getting back at Sousuke and Douglass Rootbank (I annoyed my friends quite a deal because I kept imitating his "My name is-" line hahaha). I liked getting to see the video of TRIGGER winning JIMA, it was so, so adorable! I'm so very happy for the i7 boys but that doesn't stop me from being depressed when I see Gaku's face after the results were announced. On the bright side his face when the audience cheered "TRIGGER!" was very sweet to see. Seeing them be close right before their performance was a highlight for me and one of my fave scenes for them. Last but certainly not least all the Gakutsumu interaction was wonderful, I couldn't ask for more I was really looking forward to the phone conversation and it was just as cute as I imagined!!!

This is the highlights for me, all of the smiling Gaku...

I'm sorry I'm so biased...

This adaptation was a blessing and I'm so happy and thankful for it, I will hope for season 2, I really look forward to the content of story 2!!!

May 20, 2018 3:57 PM

I'm glad that they used memories Melodies for the last episode. Watching the show just makes me more confident to say that I like Riku the most.
The most disappointing aspect from this adaptation is the performance animation I guess. But overall I really like the show. Best male idol show by far for me.
I'll be waiting for probability of a season 2

May 20, 2018 6:56 PM

I can confidently say that this is by far the best male idol anime I've watched. I'm really sad that it's over, so much so that I want to re-install the game after over a year of not playing, but as always my phone storage lets me down T.T

Such a nice, feel-good finale. When the episode ends and you can see yourself smiling like an idiot in your laptop reflection, that's when you know it was a good ending. 8/10, highest score I've ever given to any idol anime and it deserves it. I really hope there'll be a season 2.

Also, I may not play the game any more but Mitsuki will forever be best boy in my heart.

β™‘ artist
γ‚΅γ‚³

May 21, 2018 11:13 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaA I love them all so much, they're all such good boys T_T I hope season 2 happens so we can see more of them! Idol games/anime aren't usually my cup of tea until I watched idolish7 and started playing the game while waiting for episodes 16 & 17 to be released. Now I'm so deep into this hell I.....I have no words, I just love them all. I've started playing other idol games too but idolish7 will always be the best to me haha

May 26, 2018 9:20 AM
Very underrated anime! Loved how engrossing the character drama felt and loved the charm and chemistry between them. Gonna miss it, 8/10 for me

May 27, 2018 6:35 AM
Anime Moderator
I quit playing the game when my phone didn't have any memory to update anymore, and I'm still a bit sick of Leopard Eyes, lol. Then again, I didn't like most of Trigger's songs anyways. Likewise, I never cared for Memories Melodies either. I do get nostalgic when I hear Monster Generation and Natsu Shiyouze though.

Anyways, this was a really solid (male) idol anime. ShoHolly is still my fave lol if it can be even really considered as an idol series, but this is definitely more idol focused and has an actual storyline. It ended on such a cliffhanger though with the American singer, Aya, Tenn's real reason for leaving, and Tenn's adopted father showing up. I'm very curious...

I'm happy for i7, and I almost teared up when the fans were cheering on Trigger when they lost.

The one thing I didn't enjoy much was the presentation of the drama. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable ride! I'm definitely up for a continuation, and I almost want to play the game again!

Nov 29, 2018 12:22 AM

Sougo fanboy moment LOL

I actually enjoy this more than I expected :x
I like all the white hair boys lmao.

Jan 7, 2019 12:01 PM

I thought they would sing Restart Point in the end, but still it was a Nice Ending. The last couple of episodes felt a bit rushed. Aside from that i enjoyed the show, eagerly waiting for the next season.

Jan 26, 2019 7:18 PM

i loved this, guess im gonna start the game and have an idolish7 phase
season 2 will be good i hope, since they've got a bunch of different plotlines to go off of now too

Mar 16, 2019 5:21 AM
Closer to Heaven

That was great, best Idol show I've seen! Ready for season 2, gimme now~

Mar 17, 2019 12:26 PM

i love my boys so much, i'm so happy for them!! the final performance was amazing, i felt so much love in it. i truly teared up when they won. all the characters are fantastic, the songs are great, always overflowing with such passion and energy... i can't help but support both IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER.

i can't wait for season 2! i miss everyone already.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

Feb 29, 2020 2:18 PM
It was a very good anime, the guys were so sexy <3

Mar 10, 12:53 PM

I was so ready to hate this anime because idols anime always have cheesy stories and even worse characters but I couldn't, I actually give a damn about the seven boys and their story, rarely an Idol show makes me feel that way.

I have enjoyed those episodes but the songs don't click with me, except for TRIGGER's first performance song it was good.

anyway, I look forward to season 2.
Modified by Elyon_Holic, Mar 10, 2:31 PM

Apr 22, 4:38 AM

This anime was better than I expected. I have no idea how they could handled 7 main characters in just 17 episodes. I know, we still need more information about some of them -Yamato, Nagi especially- but I really appreciate the good characterization in a semi-2 cour anime. Other thing I love was TRIGGER, a friendly rivalry is always good to me. I read they have their own spin-off -Vibrato- so I could learn more about them! I have a few issues with the anime, the animation is not the best sometimes and the pacing at first was too slow if ask me. I'm going to binge Second Beat! later. Its a shame that I couldn't pay attention to the franchise much earlier. 8/10 for the anime.
The world has really became a terrible place to live in, there's nothing better than the anime world to forget about everything