Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2018 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
I can't believe this doesn't exist as a topic....though I guess the fanbase is small still. xD

Mine is Riku. ^.^ I also like Mitsuki (shorties are cute xD), Iori, and Ten ( from Trigger though he's my second favorite in character cast for sure)

Tsumugi is the cutest manager. xD I hope we get more RikuxTsumugixIori LOL

Nagi annoys me (but it's really just his voice actor's accent)

IS THERE NO OPTION FOR POLL OR WHAT
ChiibiJan 14, 2018 6:01 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2018 8:36 PM

Oct 2010
Sougo is my best boy ever since I started the game two years ago lol, he's still best boy until today.
Jan 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Nov 2008
Kurai_Kogami said:
Sougo is my best boy ever since I started the game two years ago lol, he's still best boy until today.

I haven't played the game so I don't know much about him but when he was talking to Riku

"Could you abandon your family to be an idol?"
"I already have."
"O_O!?"
I was like "OH DAMN!!!" XD

I love drama. I'm so glad this has some drama and isn't just a silly comedy or bad dating sim like other idol shows. XD

Jan 14, 2018 11:02 PM

Oct 2016
Ryuunosuke! He's the best man with the sexiest voice!! :D
From IDOLISH7 I like Riku best. He is so cute ^^
Jan 14, 2018 11:19 PM

Jan 2017
Yamato is my favorite in this series!! I own almost all of his cards in the game. I also really love TRIGGER!!
lovetwoyouAug 27, 2019 12:00 AM
Jan 15, 2018 1:51 AM
Jan 2018
Jan 15, 2018 9:45 AM

Nov 2008
DaddySenpai_ said:
My favorite is Maki, she's adorable and in the better Idol series.

Male idols are automatically better so nope. :p

Jan 15, 2018 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
I think my icon and signature pretty much give me away without me saying anything but my favorite is Gaku Yaotome. His passionate side mixed with his kindness is very endearing. He's just a good guy, like Ryu says.

My other favorites include Iori, Ryu, Sogo, Yamato, Tsumugi, and one character who has yet to make an appearance,

I don't have anyone I dislike, all are good boys!

AshureechanJan 16, 2018 5:09 AM
Jan 15, 2018 7:24 PM

Jan 2017
Though I do like Sougo Osaka from the idolish7 group.

My hands down favorite is Ten Kujou from Trigger!

Jan 15, 2018 7:28 PM

Nov 2017
I think my faves are probably Sougo and Tamaki? I have predictable tastes haha

I also like Iori, though
Jan 15, 2018 8:33 PM

Nov 2008
Oona_Shea said:

My hands down favorite is Ten Kujou from Trigger!

FINE BOY IS FINE. :D Om nom nom nom. ♥ And I'll be taking that. *saves to hd* XD
ChiibiJan 15, 2018 8:38 PM

Jan 16, 2018 12:06 PM

Apr 2016
Ryuu!!! Who wouldn't fall for this drunken okinawan eroero beast who's actually just a pure cinnamon roll XDDD
Jan 16, 2018 7:07 PM
Oct 2016
I like them all! They all have their own unique personalities and such! So it’s ok to like every idol in this anime and in the game right?
Jan 16, 2018 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
NekokittyKun said:
So it’s ok to like every idol in this anime and in the game right?

Of course it is! XD

I always end up drifting to one particular character or two or three....but that's just my personality lol

Jan 17, 2018 6:22 PM
Jul 2015
The fandom is quite large actually. But you wouldn't really know that since 1. The users on this website mainly speak English and 2. Its based off an idol game. When this game released my favorite was Tamaki because he is voiced by KENN. Later when I got into the game more and other idol games more my best boys were Sougo and Tenn both tied. Then Sougo became my best boy.
Jan 18, 2018 7:13 AM

Oct 2011
Rikuncy said:
The fandom is quite large actually. But you wouldn't really know that since 1. The users on this website mainly speak English and 2. Its based off an idol game. When this game released my favorite was Tamaki because he is voiced by KENN. Later when I got into the game more and other idol games more my best boys were Sougo and Tenn both tied. Then Sougo became my best boy.

To add to this a large portion of the western fandom is on Twitter actually, not so much here, and it's very popular in Japan. The TRIGGER CD "Regality" topped the Oricon charts at #1 for a whole week (competing against real bands), breaking a couple records. The IDOLiSH7 Twitter (funny enough, it's run by Banri) just reached 400,000 followers recently.
Jan 18, 2018 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
Rikuncy said:
The fandom is quite large actually.

Heh, I just meant 'On Mal'. But fanboys seem to outnumber fangirls on this site so that doesn't surprise me much. XD I know it's HUGE in Japan; merchandise galore and since my favorite artist designed them all, that makes me ecstatic.

Jan 18, 2018 5:50 PM
Jan 2018
Gaku has been my favorite since I started playing this game back in January 2017. I also like Iori and Yuki a lot but they're all good boys!
Jan 19, 2018 4:21 PM
Dec 2014
tenn, momo, and gaku are my top three! (i can't wait for season two so everyone can meet re:vale). mitsuki is my favorite from idolish7 as a group.
Jan 20, 2018 1:47 AM
Jun 2017
As much as I love all of them my favorite is Iori I think Idolish7 is The Best Male Idol Anime it actually has drama and Unque Story line I think more people should watch it
Jan 21, 2018 9:36 PM

Jun 2010
I'm here to defend the pride of my boy, Nanase Riku. He's a sunshine and I adore him ;_;
Jan 21, 2018 11:57 PM

Mar 2008
So far Gaku is my favorite (possibly because I am in love with Hatano Wataru's voice) but I've never played the games so my fave is subject to change
Jan 22, 2018 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
ueda said:
So far Gaku is my favorite (possibly because I am in love with Hatano Wataru's voice) but I've never played the games so my fave is subject to change

Wataru Hatano's vocal portrayal of Gaku makes it very easy to like his voice. Gaku's personality is very nice too. He's incredibly passionate, even if it comes with the downside of him over-reacting before thinking about a situation. After he's calmed down he will think more rationally about something. He looks unapproachable but he can be very kind. Anyway this all ended up very formal somehow but tldr; Gaku is a good boy!
Jan 22, 2018 1:34 PM
Oct 2017
My favorite boy is Gaku :’) I love how passionate he is and how cool he looks plus his super nice voice

As for i7 my favorite boy is Sougo and how relateable he is lol
Jan 23, 2018 7:07 AM
Mar 2015
The Re:vale duo definitely! I hope this gets a season 2 because they deserve so much love!!

I know Nagi comes off a little annoying at first but he's my fav in i7 because... I can't say right now lmao. Anyways, I hope you all don't judge him too quickly.

As for Trigger, it's gotta be Gaku. His *spoiler* is too adorable. I just can't help but root for this gentle guy :D
Jan 23, 2018 8:52 AM

Oct 2011
ordinaryxtreme said:

As for Trigger, it's gotta be Gaku. His *spoiler* is too adorable. I just can't help but root for this gentle guy :D

Indeed, it is adorable! It took all I could to not mention it because it's a spoiler haha
Jan 26, 2018 12:48 AM

Oct 2015
I played the game so since 2 years ago Tenn is my best boy~ In i7 it's Riku.

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Jan 26, 2018 10:48 PM

Sep 2008
Chiibi said:

I remember when i first started the game, Nagi used to annoy me a bit lmao. I would just literally laugh at everything he said and now he's like in my top 5 favorites idk. At the end of the day, his obsession with anime represents all of us okay.

My favorite right away was Iori. I love his voice actor and he's such a brat, I love how mature he tries to be but he's an actual softie. Now i'm just a humongous Gaku fan, i literally love him. Third place goes to Mitsuki, mostly because his cards have helped me in difficult times and he's a cutie.

Anyone else wanting to talk about Idolish7 with me, feel free to add me :3
Jan 28, 2018 7:29 PM

Nov 2008

@Laurine_Andersen: RIKU FANS UNITE!! HE IS SO PURE X3

slayerizedcarol said:
Chiibi said:

I remember when i first started the game, Nagi used to annoy me a bit lmao. I would just literally laugh at everything he said and now he's like in my top 5 favorites idk. At the end of the day, his obsession with anime represents all of us okay.

Six episodes in, I've gotten used to him now. XD He doesn't annoy me anymore.

Feb 1, 2018 10:53 PM

Aug 2008
I would say that I love everyone from the series equally but slightly more for members of TRIGGER. :3

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Feb 2, 2018 1:55 PM
Master

Sep 2012
My fave is Onii-chan <3
YAMATO NIKAIDO
Feb 2, 2018 7:11 PM
Sep 2012
T A M A K I.

I've loved him ever since I started the game back in '15. He's such an interesting character imo. I personally find his bluntness (even rudeness) and his one-track mind really endearing, and I can definitely relate to his love of dancing (and food lol). I can't really give any more reasons why I love him the most without some major spoilers, but suffice it to say that he's a Sad Boy™ and I would protect him with my life. And Kenn's voice is just magnificent, but I guess that goes without saying. XD

Though Riku is a VERY close second, and Yamato has recently beat out Iori as 3rd best boy
:O Best Trigger boy is Ryuu, absolutely.

Feb 2, 2018 7:50 PM
Sep 2013
With the success of the these dick-bait waifu-marketing idol or idol-ish anime, they thought they might try the inverse eh? There doesn't seem to be nearly as many female anime nerds as there are males though.
Feb 2, 2018 8:04 PM

Nov 2008
MrNTR said:
There doesn't seem to be nearly as many female anime nerds as there are males though.

Have you been to a convention before?

There are QUITE a lot of us.........whether we outnumber the guys....I don't know...but there are a lot of girls.

Feb 2, 2018 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
stylish. tough. guy.

time: 1 min 12s

wait, what do you mean he's not from idolish? he's there. look closely!
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Feb 11, 2018 10:06 AM
Feb 2018
Gaku is my fave! It used to be Tamaki before Gaku showed up more in the story. I love how he respects Idolish7 even though they are supposed to be rivals.
Feb 18, 2018 10:41 PM
Feb 2018
Ooooooooh!!!

I love Kujou Tenn the most!!!!

Then it's the Izumi brothers, they are both super cute. <3
Feb 19, 2018 7:32 AM
Oct 2016
Tamaki is my fav!!! I find him drop dead gorgeous and adorbs lol. I could never take my eyes off of him. I like him even though he's younger and can be really childish. But at the same time I like how he can be laid back and honest <3
Apr 3, 2018 6:53 AM
Nov 2014
My favorite is Gaku. He's a good person and a great friend.
Apr 5, 2018 2:29 PM
May 2017
I LOVE THEM ALL I CAN'T CHOOSE ONLY 1
maybesougo?
Apr 7, 2018 7:07 AM
Apr 2016
I love mistuki <3 and tenn. I play the game as wel and I love them both in the game and anime. I really want to read the manga has anyone read it? 😊
Apr 8, 2018 2:18 AM

Jan 2012
100% Sogo. Knew he was going to be my favourite when I first got to the title screen of the game. My favourite when it comes to their singing voices is Tamaki.
Apr 9, 2018 1:31 AM
May 2015
My favourite is Nagi!!!! I love how it combines english with jap also that is goofy LOL
Apr 9, 2018 6:28 PM

Dec 2014
EVERYONE TwT
I just can't choose one
Every single one of these bois is a precious ball of love and fluffs and it's half four in the morning and I'm crying, and I have school tommorow and this gives me motivation
Apr 11, 2018 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
I'm late to this thread um

Tenn is amazing, I love him unconditionally, he is definitely my favourite.
But Riku and Iori are also so precious. Gaku gives me life and I have already adopted Ryuu.
Apr 12, 2018 11:25 PM
Jun 2016
My best boys are most definitely Nagi, Ryu, and Yuki. But of course Re:vale isn't in the anime yet so i can't say too much about them since i don't wanna spoil anything. 😭 They need to make a season 2 though because part 2 in the main story was so good!! Re:vale deserves so much love and support here!!
Apr 23, 2018 4:02 AM

Jun 2015
My favorite is Sougo! I chose him when I played the game when it was first released (but I dropped it a week after because it was too hard to play with the swiping...)

And I love him even more now that I've watched the anime and actually know the plot !! TwT And after episode 15 I started playing the game again (new account) I love how Sougo's such a caring , mom-friend kinda person and he tries to get along with everyone but then when he snaps you better watch out !! He got that sweet disposition but also a berserker mode!! Also his love for spicy food contrasts with his usual personality. And oh my god when he's drunk !! He's hilarious!! Please let Sougo drink some more LOL anything can happen !! Sougo's an unstoppable force when he's drunk www

Tamaki is my second favorite because I love MEZZO! And I love how casual he talks and he's a pretty simple guy but he loves very strongly and holds a lot of emotion (when talking about Aya, when protecting Sougo, his passion for dancing, etc.) Also that moe gap where he seems kinda rough (esp. the way he talks and treats everyone in the beginning) but then he goes and give everyone cute nicknames and likes ousama pudding mascot and pudding...so cute!!! I think he's kinda bad at expressing himself to others properly but I think he's getting better at it !! (I've only gotten up to part 1 of the story so far;;;)

My third favorite is Nagi, who I didn't really find interesting when I first watched the anime but after talking to like 3 Nagi-loving friends and rewatching the anime up to ep7 and noticing Nagi more I got to say I really like Nagi now haha how the tables have turned! But he and Mitsuki are both mood makers and they help keep the group balanced. I think Nagi is often written off as a joke (not in a mean way tho) or haha it's just Nagi, by the other characters and also by fans but he's actually really perceptive. Also, as the story gets darker in the anime Nagi shines even brighter as he tries to keep the group together by being the cheerful person. I think the whole the brightest light has the darkest shadow thing applies to Nagi and I'm really worried as the story gets darker he's going to go through a lot ... ( also all my friends who play the game keep on telling me to read the other two parts of the story and im ...scared...)

May 12, 2018 3:54 AM

May 2014
Like 5 min into ep 1 I was like "The green one is my favorite one" and then I became a Yamato Fucker
May 15, 2018 9:19 AM

Jul 2012
definitely yamato but nagi is probably the one who makes me smile and laugh the most

iori is really interesting but there's not much about him yet in the anime at least

in trigger, i like ryuu the most.
Sep 18, 2018 3:38 AM

Oct 2014
my favorite boya

i also love tamaki a lot
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

28 by senekohan »»
Apr 24, 11:32 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

19 by senekohan »»
Apr 22, 8:37 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

22 by antuUA »»
Jul 4, 2023 3:42 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 20, 2022 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.