Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2018 10:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a badass chapter.

Sanji always gets my attention and the Germa 66. GO GO
Mar 15, 2018 10:28 PM

Dec 2013
This chapter turned me into a Germa fan.
Mar 15, 2018 10:41 PM

Apr 2016
Reiju saying "no one touches my younger brother" made me so happy :,)
it was great that Sanji's brothers actually did something nice for him for once, but I wonder where Judge is?
Mar 15, 2018 10:46 PM

Apr 2014
Man after hearing Katakur's loss. Everyone went into berserk rage to kill Luffy. Damn.
Mar 15, 2018 11:08 PM

Feb 2018
Reiju's Pink Hornet and dat ass made me Pink Horny! :D
Good chapter. One of the best arc but really can't wait for Reverie!
Mar 15, 2018 11:15 PM

Jan 2008
Hated the way it ended. You just know it's a set up for something epically bad coming their way next issue. I'm almost afraid to find out what it is that's going to appear next issue.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 15, 2018 11:27 PM

Dec 2011
I tear up a bit seeing the Germa in action and saving both Sanji and Luffy.
I hope Morgan going to write an article about this event so that Luffy bounty skyrocket to 1 billion lol.
Also i hope the Germa will escape and may be someday join Luffy's fleet.
Mar 16, 2018 12:00 AM

Mar 2016
This was a really good chapter. Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie and Reiju's Pink Hornet attacks looked amazing. Loved those panels. Ichiji's especially. Niji's super speed looked pretty cool as well. The Vinsmoke hype this chapter was insane. Can't wait to see more of them next week as well.

I also liked how Brule finally told everyone else that Katakuri was defeated. Didn't want the BM pirates thinking Luffy ran away haha. Everyone's reactions to it was great too lol. I can hear Morgan in my head shouting "Big News" already xDD

Mar 16, 2018 12:13 AM

Mar 2015
germa doing action stuf...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 16, 2018 12:33 AM

Nov 2016
The Germa didn't disappoint and there were some awesome panels,but I guess high tiers like Oven are still in the game,so things will stay interesting.

So glad that there's no break next week and the chapter after that will be the big 900 ^^
FMmatronMar 16, 2018 1:05 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 16, 2018 12:45 AM

Jun 2014
After hating Sanji's brothers for the whole arc it was nice to see them help him out this time. We also got to see them show off some of their skills as well. Things went a bit too smoothly in this chapter, so I'm assuming something bad will happen to offset the optimism displayed by Sanji at the end. Hopefully whatever pops up next won't take too long. Please just get off the island so the story can move to the next setting.

FMmatron said:
So glad that there's no break next week and the chapter after that will be the big 1000 ^^

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the chapter after next will be 900 lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 16, 2018 1:04 AM

Nov 2016
thebrentinator24 said:
After hating Sanji's brothers for the whole arc it was nice to see them help him out this time. We also got to see them show off some of their skills as well. Things went a bit too smoothly in this chapter, so I'm assuming something bad will happen to offset the optimism displayed by Sanji at the end. Hopefully whatever pops up next won't take too long. Please just get off the island so the story can move to the next setting.

FMmatron said:
So glad that there's no break next week and the chapter after that will be the big 1000 ^^

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the chapter after next will be 900 lol.

Lmao,sry I'm still a bit tired, of course 900 :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 16, 2018 1:38 AM

Jul 2013
"I can see it now Luffy. It's no break next week"

I hope these moves are properly animated. The looked pretty cool. I'm expecting Judge to show up in the next chapter
Mar 16, 2018 3:20 AM
Sep 2012
Well than what a chapter, the Germa is really redeeming themselves for easily being played by Big Mom. Some of our heroes are wondering who sie the Germa are on, the Big Mom tried to murder them, I think we can assume they are on our side.

Most of them are horrible human beings, but you can't deny how awesome they are in battle.

And Reiji saying how anyone that messes with her little brother has to answer to me, that got them there in heart. Finally coming out of her share and showing that big sister love for Sanji that we knew was there.

As for Judge, I don't know I could see him dying at the hands of Big Mom, if they were really want to do the redemption with this character.
Mar 16, 2018 3:33 AM

Apr 2017
Wait...I'm so confused by this power scaling because it seems that the BM pirates are getting nerfed every chapter or the other characters are gaining all kinds of power.

I thought Sanji's brother was a chump but he went literally through Oven...how the fuck...what the fuck...didn't Sanji hand him his ass? Does this mean Sanji > Oven?

Questions...I have questions Oda
Mar 16, 2018 3:44 AM
Sep 2016
harshtruth said:
Wait...I'm so confused by this power scaling because it seems that the BM pirates are getting nerfed every chapter or the other characters are gaining all kinds of power.

I thought Sanji's brother was a chump but he went literally through Oven...how the fuck...what the fuck...didn't Sanji hand him his ass? Does this mean Sanji > Oven?

Questions...I have questions Oda

How about reading the manga while paying attention for a change? Ichiji was never beaten by Sanji. That was Yonji. And there is nothing wrong with the "power scaling" (good god you powerlevel obsessed nutjobs stress me out...). At the tea party Yonji and Niji were defeated by Big Mom herself and Ichiji by Katakuri. Since they are both obviously a lot stronger than Oven and the other fighters that are currently gathered at Chocolate Town there is nothing uneven about the power of those characters.
Mar 16, 2018 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
You know I'm the last person to make power level complaints about this arc, but come on, Sanji trashed Yonji earlier in this arc, and now Yonji is talking shit about Sanji's speed, a guy who attacked Oven so fast he wasn't seen? I know that Oda is giving Germa hype moments before the arc ends, but that scene felt iffy.

Anyways, seems like Oda is saving up for a big moment in chapter 900.
FMmatron said:
The Germa didn't disappoint and there were some awesome panels,but I guess high tiers like Oven are still in the game,so things will stay interesting.

So glad that there's no break next week and the chapter after that will be the big 900 ^^

We're also 300 chapters into the timeskip.
Mar 16, 2018 4:22 AM
Sep 2016
SuperRed said:
You know I'm the last person to make power level complaints about this arc, but come on, Sanji trashed Yonji earlier in this arc, and now Yonji is talking shit about Sanji's speed, a guy who attacked Oven so fast he wasn't seen?

Read the chapter again more carefully: It is not Yonji who grabs Sanji and comments about his speed, its Niji. And Niji only got kicked in the face by Sanji when he did not wear his Raid Suit.
TCRfanaticMar 16, 2018 4:36 AM
Mar 16, 2018 4:28 AM

Nov 2016
SuperRed said:
You know I'm the last person to make power level complaints about this arc, but come on, Sanji trashed Yonji earlier in this arc, and now Yonji is talking shit about Sanji's speed, a guy who attacked Oven so fast he wasn't seen? I know that Oda is giving Germa hype moments before the arc ends, but that scene felt iffy.

Anyways, seems like Oda is saving up for a big moment in chapter 900.
FMmatron said:

We're also 300 chapters into the timeskip.

Time to party hard.

Chapter 598 was released about 7 1/2 years ago,time does fly fast for sure.

Mar 16, 2018 4:59 AM

Sep 2014
Well Germa 66 easily brought down the ambush army. Still, not going to forgive them for what they have done in the past though. I wonder what Smoothie will do now that she is the last obstacle for the Straw Hat crew's escape.
Mar 16, 2018 5:05 AM
Sep 2016
harshtruth said:
The level of fucks I give about OP is almost no existent

Yeah, I already know that just like I know that you sport a humongous hateboner for One Piece for whatever reason and that you are biased as all hell towards this manga. Why are you even still reading it when you give "no fucks" anymore? LOL Ridiculous. No wonder that you are always spouting so much crap without having any clue what you are talking about.
Mar 16, 2018 5:24 AM

Oct 2015
In One Piece (and in shounen in general) bad guys tend to turn good, for a little while at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the Germa joined the Strawhat fleet, or at least became allies. They really have a decent strength, seeing this chapter.

It was a great moment when Brulee told everyone what actually happened. It was expectable, but I was still a bit surprised how insane everyone became, and wanted to tear Luffy into pieces.

The last page seemed "too nice". Sanji and Luffy are flying towards the Sunny, and it feels like anything could happen at the beginning of the next chapter to them. Someone could kick them away from the ship, or anything in the world.

So much damage has been caused to Big Mom. I wonder if we are going to see her rage again, or she's going to magically forgive everything because of the cake.
Mar 16, 2018 5:32 AM

Apr 2017
TCRfanatic said:
Yeah, I already know that just like I know that you sport a humongous hateboner for One Piece for whatever reason and that you are biased as all hell towards this manga. Why are you even still reading it when you give "no fucks" anymore? LOL Ridiculous. No wonder that you are always spouting so much crap without having any clue what you are talking about.
I read it for Zoro and because I refuse to drop something that I'm almost 900 chapters into. Also Sanji did trash Yonji in speed but somehow he out-sped a fleeing Sanji so you tell me and how am I biased? So I should turn my brain off enjoy mindless entertainment like the rest of the OPtards and Oda dick riders huh? The word "biased" coming from an OPtard is a little rich.
Mar 16, 2018 6:26 AM
Jan 2018
ALL I’m waiting at this point is fir Morgan to spread the news!!!
Mar 16, 2018 7:09 AM
Mar 2015
Amazing chapter, seeing the Germa66 paying back to straw hats is really badass. I hope Sanji's brothers recognize his strength and that he has found a place to be with the crew.
I believe there will be some sort of epic or set up event soon due to the manga reaching 900 chapter... probably it means something good or bad..
Nonetheless, Germa66 really badass this chapter, especially Ichiji being able to deal such damage to Oven assuming he's really strong..
Mar 16, 2018 7:57 AM
Nov 2017
kaitonic said:
I tear up a bit seeing the Germa in action and saving both Sanji and Luffy.
I hope Morgan going to write an article about this event so that Luffy bounty skyrocket to 1 billion lol.
Also i hope the Germa will escape and may be someday join Luffy's fleet.

1 billion seems unlikely. 600, even 700 million, yeah, but I doubt he would get 500 million for taking down two Yonko commanders.

harshtruth said:
TCRfanatic said:
I read it for Zoro and because I refuse to drop something that I'm almost 900 chapters into. Also Sanji did trash Yonji in speed but somehow he out-sped a fleeing Sanji so you tell me and how am I biased? So I should turn my brain off enjoy mindless entertainment like the rest of the OPtards and Oda dick riders huh? The word "biased" coming from an OPtard is a little rich.

Dude, Niji, not Yonji. Yonji did shit in this chapter. As it's already been pointed out to you, pay attention when you're reading.
Mar 16, 2018 8:20 AM

Sep 2015
I do think Sanji could have done more in the battles, but, again, that not his main role and he already did something that no one else could have done, the CAKE that will defeat a YONKOU (and rescued Luffy of course).

His job is done.

Mar 16, 2018 8:49 AM

Apr 2017
Aezeryel said:

Dude, Niji, not Yonji. Yonji did shit in this chapter. As it's already been pointed out to you, pay attention when you're reading.
Yeah, mis-typed that. Sanji did nail Niji as well but man, I really don't give a shit about this arc and thanks for making the error clear.
Mar 16, 2018 8:54 AM

Nov 2012
TCRfanatic said:
SuperRed said:
You know I'm the last person to make power level complaints about this arc, but come on, Sanji trashed Yonji earlier in this arc, and now Yonji is talking shit about Sanji's speed, a guy who attacked Oven so fast he wasn't seen?

Read the chapter again more carefully: It is not Yonji who grabs Sanji and comments about his speed, its Niji. And Niji only got kicked in the face by Sanji when he did not wear his Raid Suit.

Oh, my bad it's been so long since that chapter I confused the two.
Mar 16, 2018 8:59 AM
Mar 2018
Good chapter overall but too many good things happened. My call is next chapter Judge dies for Sanji or Jinbe for Luffy.
Mar 16, 2018 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
so this is the different between Sanji and his brothers. they're all cyborg body, while sanji still a human body.

someone definitely gonna show up to stop sanji, I think.
Mar 16, 2018 11:34 AM
Oct 2017
Germa I fucking love than and reiju ❤️
Mar 16, 2018 12:04 PM

Oct 2016
This is getting out of control! Finally, this arc is almost finalizing. Awesome episode, Niji, Ichiji, Yonji And Reiju are so cool.
Mar 16, 2018 1:25 PM

Feb 2017
I hope we get to see Germa more in action.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 16, 2018 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
Fun chapter! Was really hype seeing the Vinsmokes in action, Reiju looking good as always. Oven has just looked like a jabroni this whole arc and it's hilarious. No break for 3 weeks straight? I'm guessing we get a break next week just before Chapter 900.
Mar 16, 2018 1:51 PM

Dec 2014
Well, I guess I can say this chapter made me like the Germa a bit more. XD

I loved the parallel or rather Reiju/Sanji remembering the past as Sanji once again runs away from Germa but only in this case he now has a place to run back too.
Mar 16, 2018 2:52 PM

Mar 2014
The Germa brothers are still douchebags. At least Niji will always be a douchebag.
Mar 16, 2018 3:02 PM

Jun 2013
GERMA!!!!! Oh...Hell....Ichiji was coolest! Reiju and Niji were close 2nds!!! Yonji was OK they F**Ked BM pirates up...XD and that Reaction of Katakuri's lost!!!! I so much Enjoyed the Faces they made when Brulee told them the Truth! XD even if Final of that fight was somewhat underwhelming...Germa is paying the Debt back with this...tough they will still Owe them a littel...even if Sanji does not want that debt...

No Break! and Sunny at sight!
JarjaxleMar 16, 2018 5:10 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 17, 2018 1:13 AM
Oct 2015
That reaction after hearing Katakuri's defeat was just priceless
Heckle was here...
Mar 17, 2018 5:54 PM

Oct 2015
Finally they back to the sunny damn what a ride, thanks to Germa. What I found amusing is the disbelief from the Big Mom pirates that Katakuri lost to straw hat, after being undefeated. I wonder how will the Yonko take it that her child lost to Luffy, I bet she will flip a switch even if she got the cake.

What makes happy though is that no break will happen next week.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 18, 2018 3:32 PM
Mar 2018
It was a nice chapter,love the germa 66 but still disappointed about sanji evolution. I mean its like he is not progressing,no power up thru out the whole arc ! And dis chapter makes me bliv yonji is stronger dan sanji weras sanji beat him b4😭expected a power up from sanji like maybe future seeing haki
Mar 19, 2018 12:03 AM

Sep 2013
A fuckin yonkou's almost entire force in one place jobs to 3 people who aren't even admiral level.
Holy Geezus :'(
Mar 19, 2018 1:22 AM
Sep 2016
ichii_1 said:
A fuckin yonkou's almost entire force in one place jobs to 3 people who aren't even admiral level.

Did not even happen. The foot soldiers on the island were taken by surprise by the 4 strongest Germa soldiers while the rest of Big Moms forces were fighting the rest of Germas fleet. And as it was stated countless times already, Germa 66 has unrivaled military power so its no surprise that they can stand up to Big Moms fleet.

Jesus Christ, how many people are reading this manga with their brain switched off and why am I even trying to start a discussion with people who use retarded buzzwords and made-up terms like "jobbing" and "admiral-level", good god...
Mar 19, 2018 3:46 AM

Nov 2014
Ending makes it seem like Big Mom will blow Sanji and Luffy to oblivion until Vinsmoke Judge saves the day dies and becomes a One Piece legend.

That's how I look at it.
Mar 19, 2018 3:49 AM

Apr 2015
In my opinion this chapter had not special and most of it was easy to predict hence this chapter is a transition from final battle and escaping Big mom's realm. I'm looking forward the next chapter.
Mar 19, 2018 8:23 AM

Sep 2013
TCRfanatic said:
ichii_1 said:

Did not even happen. The foot soldiers on the island were taken by surprise by the 4 strongest Germa soldiers while the rest of Big Moms forces were fighting the rest of Germas fleet. And as it was stated countless times already, Germa 66 has unrivaled military power so its no surprise that they can stand up to Big Moms fleet.

Jesus Christ, how many people are reading this manga with their brain switched off and why am I even trying to start a discussion with people who use retarded buzzwords and made-up terms like "jobbing" and "admiral-level", good god...

Foot soldiers matter especially in numbers, remember how strawhats run away from normal marines with rifles all the time?
Oven and tons of other big mom kids also lost easily, what's even worse is that these germa can't overtake east blue for some reason.
You probably think doflamingo can beat an admiral cause there's no power tier right?
Mar 19, 2018 1:21 PM

Nov 2012
ichii_1 said:
TCRfanatic said:

Foot soldiers matter especially in numbers, remember how strawhats run away from normal marines with rifles all the time?
Oven and tons of other big mom kids also lost easily, what's even worse is that these germa can't overtake east blue* for some reason.
You probably think doflamingo can beat an admiral cause there's no power tier right?

*North Blue, same place where 3 Supernovas and Doffy Pirates were residing for years, don't act like its home to fodder pirates.

Mar 19, 2018 2:35 PM

Sep 2013
SuperRed said:

*North Blue, same place where 3 Supernovas and Doffy Pirates were residing for years, don't act like its home to fodder pirates.

But it is, that's why everyone leaves to go to the stronger seas.
The young supernovas and flamingo family wouldn't stand a change against these guys that can one shot a high raking member of a yonkou.
Mar 20, 2018 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
ichii_1 said:
SuperRed said:

But it is, that's why everyone leaves to go to the stronger seas.
The young supernovas and flamingo family wouldn't stand a change against these guys that can one shot a high raking member of a yonkou.

Oven was one shotted cause he got distracted by the Katakuri news. Also only the 3 SC are high ranked in the crew.
Mar 21, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2014
Is the arc almost coming to its end?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Today, 4:20 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.