Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2018 9:56 AM

Apr 2017
Is this a viable argument or just fanbois reaching?

My opinion - The statement pisses me off. How can anyone think this is validation for what is presented? Is this statement made to defend the product or the things you enjoy?

Your thoughts?
harshtruthFeb 22, 2018 10:03 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 22, 2018 10:01 AM

Feb 2013
overthinking ordinary anime leads to negative opinions or such

you should save your brain power for actually complex shows like occultic nine and mayoiga
Feb 22, 2018 10:01 AM

Nov 2015
I think the most important thing if to enjoy an anime and of course if you're trying to be a critic it'll make it worse, after all anime is made for entertainment... BUT that doesn't mean something enjoyable is automatically good.

What I'm trying to say is be sure to ENJOY but recognise what is good and what is bad - even if it's your favourite anime. It isn't a valiad justifaction when rating an anime but is a decent view to take in order to enjoy "bad" anime.

Feb 22, 2018 10:02 AM

May 2016
This statement is so bullshit... If you "turn your brain off" you're basically negating your taste. Basically it's like saying you to watch this and enjoy it and if you don't you have to turn your brain off and don't think about it's flaws or it's disturbingness. (The link is to Utsu Musume Sayuri, a really weird "anime". Try turning your brain off while watching and you will understand what I'm saying. It's very very disturbing so I warn you)

There is another meaning to the statement however. It's true that you don't have to think "Wow, this is so bad-written. I hate this." and hate it just because it's bad-written, but you have to hate it because this bad-writteness mess with your intelligence or something like that (if you are that kind of person). In other words, don't let the crticial quality of a show affect your enjoyment if you really like show.
Feb 22, 2018 10:04 AM
dozing general

Oct 2017
I don’t think it’s a viable argument, and I think it misrepresents what they mean when they say that. It’d probably be more accurate to say something along the lines of “I am not someone who nit picks things in entertainment, the criticisms that this show/movie recieve do not affect my enjoyment of it” *¯_(ツ)_/¯ I think it devolves into “turn your brain off” for a quick little thing to say in dumb arguments about entertainment lol
Feb 22, 2018 10:04 AM

Oct 2013
Anyone who says that should just stop saying it

Just say yeah man I know its stupid but the rest is good for this and this reason so Im fine with dat
Feb 22, 2018 10:16 AM

Apr 2017
romagia said:
overthinking ordinary anime leads to negative opinions or such

you should save your brain power for actually complex shows like occultic nine and mayoiga
I don't see it as over-thinking. It's just addressing obvious issues that people tell you to ignore.

Antimeta said:
I think the most important thing if to enjoy an anime and of course if you're trying to be a critic it'll make it worse, after all anime is made for entertainment... BUT that doesn't mean something enjoyable is automatically good.

What I'm trying to say is be sure to ENJOY but recognise what is good and what is bad - even if it's your favourite anime. It isn't a valiad justifaction when rating an anime but is a decent view to take in order to enjoy "bad" anime.

Yeah. It's not the issues you find that you have to sit and rewatch with a pen and paper but the ones staring you directly in the face. Sometimes the problem is the selling point of the show

SuzuMine-chan said:
This statement is so bullshit... If you "turn your brain off" you're basically negating your taste. Basically it's like saying you to watch this and enjoy it and if you don't you have to turn your brain off and don't think about it's flaws or it's disturbingness. (The link is to Utsu Musume Sayuri, a really weird "anime". Try turning your brain off while watching and you will understand what I'm saying. It's very very disturbing so I warn you)

There is another meaning to the statement however. It's true that you don't have to think "Wow, this is so bad-written. I hate this." and hate it just because it's bad-written, but you have to hate it because this bad-writteness mess with your intelligence or something like that (if you are that kind of person). In other words, don't let the crticial quality of a show affect your enjoyment if you really like show.
DB is one of my favourite franchises but I can't ignore the blatant garbage on display anymore.

_Yuna_ said:
I don’t think it’s a viable argument, and I think it misrepresents what they mean when they say that. It’d probably be more accurate to say something along the lines of “I am not someone who nit picks things in entertainment, the criticisms that this show/movie recieve do not affect my enjoyment of it” *¯_(ツ)_/¯ I think it devolves into “turn your brain off” for a quick little thing to say in dumb arguments about entertainment lol
Probably started off as a lowkey straw man's argument but it's starting to become a literal statement

Deknijff said:
Anyone who says that should just stop saying it

Just say yeah man I know its stupid but the rest is good for this and this reason so Im fine with dat
Yes
Feb 22, 2018 10:19 AM

Jun 2017
Its an argument people use when they don't have any arguments. Commonly used by SAO fanboys when they cant deny facts about the show

Feb 22, 2018 10:26 AM

Oct 2014
harshtruth said:

My opinion - The statement pisses me off. How can anyone think this is validation for what is presented? Is this statement made to defend the product or the things you enjoy?

Your thoughts?

Well My Reaction towards that statement would be "I need my brain turned on in order to enjoy things, if it is turned of I would die"

Turn of your brain is a statement that Literally says that the show is bad.
Feb 22, 2018 10:32 AM

Apr 2017
It's dumb argument but to be fair people turn their brain off when they watch CGDCT and ecchi right? I don't think it's a good thing in all cases though lol
Feb 22, 2018 10:33 AM

Sep 2014
I won't really use this statement to defend certain shows, however I might use it for people that overthink some shows way too much. People who are easily offended or those who seek absolute realism in a show with supernatural element may need to stop digging supposed flaws in something that had other intention.
Feb 22, 2018 10:34 AM

Feb 2018
Well I think this sentence is meant to make people watch simple fun shows but sadly is nowadays often used to excuse shows with writing problems, nonsensical character actions and plot holes
Feb 22, 2018 10:37 AM
Aug 2016
It's basically an insult... at least that's how I see it.
Feb 22, 2018 10:43 AM

Mar 2017
You're over-thinking a phrase that's been commonly used as short-hand for "don't over-think this, turn off your inner pedantic".

I'm not even sure what to feel about that and I'm one of the most pedantic bastard in the whole wide world.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 22, 2018 10:44 AM

May 2016
A show being garbage is to be decided by the individual.
And even if you ''turn off your brain'' a show can still be garbage.

The statement is I think mostly used by people that don't really take certain anime serious. And that's cool, it means that they find enjoyment in what they see, even if I can't see the enjoymeny. And If they enjoy it then that's the important part in the end right?

I mean, not every anime has to have a "deep message" and has to be "thought provoking".

Hell I gave Bobobo a 10/10. That anime was so FUCKING DUMB. Like insultingly DUMB. But I found enjoyment in the end, due to it's randomness.

I can't get mad at you if you use this arguement.
Just because you enjoy something, doesn't mean everyone else should enjoy it. And if you hate something, it doesn't mean the rest should too.

Even if I don't agree with you in the end, it's not my business to tell people what they should and shouldn't watch. Everyone's different.

~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 22, 2018 10:44 AM

May 2013
They're obviously saying that you have to be stupid/retarded to enjoy it.
Feb 22, 2018 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
Wait, what triggers you again? MAL AD in a nutshell? The entire internet? Ohhh well, let's ignore all those shit and continue shitting on X anime.
Feb 22, 2018 10:59 AM

Nov 2014
While I do sort of get what people are trying to say when using that argument, I find it pretty poorly phrased.
It seems like their main point is that the show in question may have some obvious bad writing elements such as plot holes/conveniences, underdeveloped characters, over-reliance on tropes... (or maybe just simple writing) it still has qualities that make it enjoyable (qualities that the average wannabe analytical reviewer may call "shallow") such has great production values, interesting ideas...

I say it's badly phrased because if a show has elements that make it good despite being dumb I want to hear what those elements are not just that they're here. So whenever someone says "turn your brain off" the only thing that comes across is that he/she can't pinpoint what makes the show enjoyable and therefore has no argument to present. It's not even an argument, it's an excuse for enjoying a show you can't defend.

Mind you, people who immediately jump on the "people have different tastes duh" boat aren't better.

Btw, DouchebagChocolat shat on that argument years ago
Feb 22, 2018 11:09 AM

Mar 2016
This is what literally i did if i found myself trapped on things called "shit anime". I turned my brain off with many things that makes how bad the series is and enjoy it.
But i must overthink about one or few thing(s) about something good in that anime in order to enjoy it too. Which in this case i must turned my brain on.

So with this opinion, i'm on middle

Feb 22, 2018 11:17 AM

Jan 2018
Most people hate their lives so when they watch something they don'T want to think. They don't even really watch the show or film. They just let it wash over them. That's really what turning your brain off is.
Feb 22, 2018 11:26 AM

May 2016
harshtruth said:
SuzuMine-chan said:

DB is one of my favourite franchises but I can't ignore the blatant garbage on display anymore.
Yeah, and you're doing well. The fact that it's bad doesn't make you dislike it, right? That's what I think everyone should do.

You need critical thinking in order to say if a show is good or bad, but you certainly don't have to use it in order to say what you like. It may be related? Yes. But it doesn't have to always be like "I only like good shows. I hate all bad shows". For example: I like SAO, and it's very bad. I dislike Wolf Children but it's very good.
Feb 22, 2018 11:28 AM

May 2016
romagia said:
I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 22, 2018 11:32 AM

Jan 2017
I think it completely depends on the situation, the person's mood at the time, and the series in question.

Feb 22, 2018 11:33 AM

Nov 2007
Aslt said:

Yep. And you won't be able to bring about the artist dormant inside you. I thought 002 was only changing 016. But it looks like she got her horns deep inside you too for having you become such a quality artist. :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 22, 2018 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
I can't turn my brain off even if i try
Feb 22, 2018 11:39 AM

Apr 2017
all you can do is to ignore those people.

it's not even an argument imo.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Feb 22, 2018 11:42 AM

Apr 2017
Frectus said:
Its an argument people use when they don't have any arguments. Commonly used by SAO fanboys when they cant deny facts about the show
I kinda enjoyed SAO but still glaring issues that I couldn't even start S2

Aslt said:
Best taste isn't a blessing most are born with

_Ako_ said:
Wait, what triggers you again? MAL AD in a nutshell? The entire internet? Ohhh well, let's ignore all those shit and continue shitting on X anime.
Since you seem triggered by me in general, I could ask you the same but I don't care enough to continue that back-and-forth garbage convo

StarSwoardsman said:
Most people hate their lives so when they watch something they don'T want to think. They don't even really watch the show or film. They just let it wash over them. That's really what turning your brain off is.
Can't really say that but being so easily amused is definitely a bad thing but whatever sells amirite?
Feb 22, 2018 11:43 AM

May 2015
I am going to watch the show the way I want so... no thanks. I will do it only if the anime itself manages to put me in the situation not to think about it and just enjoy what I see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2018 11:44 AM

Apr 2017
Honestly though I don't like turning my brain off, it ruins the enjoyment of a show but sometimes I do take the plot too seriously lol
Feb 22, 2018 11:49 AM

Feb 2015
@harshtruth

I'm triggered by what about you again? Not that hard to recycle garbage threads if you ask me. Well do your best! Fighto! Fighto!
Feb 22, 2018 11:51 AM

Jan 2018
Yes me myself can't seem to turn off my brain and watch it for the sake of watching. If it's not entertaining according to my taste, then I will drop it to avoid wasting my precious time for another good anime to give me positive vibes.
Feb 22, 2018 11:56 AM

Apr 2017
I'm an individual of the human race; I'm sorry but I can't avoid using my brain.

If I 'turn it off' wouldn't that instantly make me 10/10 every show? following the same logic...
Feb 22, 2018 12:00 PM

Apr 2017
tragedydesu said:
Tsundere thing still has you huh? Keep fighting the system

S-quare22 said:
all you can do is to ignore those people.

it's not even an argument imo.
Can't. One cockroach you can but they're everywhere now

zal said:
I am going to watch the show the way I want so... no thanks. I will do it only if the anime itself manages to put me in the situation not to think about it and just enjoy what I see.
That's SAO for me

Spades said:
Honestly though I don't like turning my brain off, it ruins the enjoyment of a show but sometimes I do take the plot too seriously lol
TBH, most of my hatred will be solved with a simple solution that may never in come.

topazio said:
Welp, I don't mind sometimes shutting my brain off so I can enjoy certain shows. However, if I need to become analogue to a potato to enjoy a certain show, I would certainly not use that as a way to defend it. If that's an argument, it does the complete opposite of its intention.
For me it depends on the characters and how they're handled. If they don't annoy me, I can be pretty forgiving about the BS plot and inconsistencies.
Feb 22, 2018 12:05 PM
May 2017
harshtruth said:

Your thoughts?

If a piece of media requires you to turn your brain off to enjoy it, it's a bad piece of media. many a great silly anime (Haganai, D-Frag) are silly by design, and frequently have multi-level humour that's not just funny but memorable. despite this, they are very silly, but that doesn't make them bad. other anime that aren't silly by design (SAO excluding S1, Chivalry of a Failed Knight) are silly because they are written/produced by A) stupid people or B) people who think their target audience is stupid. these shows are generic, and executed poorly, and therefore the only way to enjoy them is to "turn off your brain" - something that I personally can't do. what I can do is enjoy an anime a lot not because of it's inherent "goodness" or value, but because I enjoyed looking and laughing at all the dumb creative decisions the team behind it made while making it.
There is also an argument to be made for unnecessarily high expectations of otherwise generic genre-defining anime like Chivalry of a Failed Knight, in the sense that having seen so many anime of the same type are you really so naive as to expect something you haven't seen before, in some major way?
There is also an interesting caveat to this in the recent form of Violet Evergarden. that show makes me feel things with it's amazing visuals and sound, but as soon as I ask a question about the setting or plot, I get a blank because no information exists within the show to answer that question. this may be the closest thing to actually "turning off your brain" shy of being a gullible idiot and not having your brain "on" to begin with.
Feb 22, 2018 12:09 PM

Dec 2009
harshtruth said:

Your thoughts?
"turn your brain off" is the rallying cry of the lazy and the easily-offended.
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Feb 22, 2018 12:09 PM

Jul 2013
If you have to ask someone to turn their brain off while watching a show, you're basically admitting that the show doesn't make any sense.
Feb 22, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
harshtruth said:
tragedydesu said:
Tsundere thing still has you huh? Keep fighting the system

yep x)
don't worry i'll keep giving every anime with tsundere female lead a 1/10
i'll keep fighting until i die !!
Feb 22, 2018 12:49 PM

Apr 2017
Crusader_8 said:
"turn your brain off" is the rallying cry of the lazy and the easily-offended.
Well they're literally too lazy to think about what they're watching that thinking would probably be more than what they're capable of.

velvetPhos said:
Yeah, that is bullshit statement because anything can be enjoyable if brain is turned off.
Whoever says that is lying to him/herself because he purposely chose to watch anime rather than gazing ceiling, which can be equally enjoyable if brain is actually turned off.
It's like watching something while being in a coma

Baskervillain said:
The phrase implies that you have to stop thinking critically in order to enjoy anything that has some flaws, which... isn't always true. Shitty shows can be enjoyable, but they're usually only enjoyable because I remain critical. The enjoyment lies in poking fun at its flaws. If I "turn my brain off," then I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show in all its shitty glory. :P

BUT if you aren't a naturally critical person, then good for you: You're able to genuinely like something even if it's easy to pick apart with a bit of thought. Nothing wrong with that. I might actually be jealous if I didn't enjoy criticizing things so much, lol.
A person can't be that carefree that they're willing to just ignore a pretty direct issue, it's ridiculous.
Feb 22, 2018 1:47 PM

Jan 2018
I actually think its pretty good. I mostly watch anime just for fun (except in rare cases like NGE). I think the phrase "turn your brain off" essentially means not letting the critic inside you ruin the fun. Yes you can watch the anime with a critical mindset but if you spend the whole time trying to find plot holes and bad elements then that is what you're going to find. Yes we all know ecchi anime have crappy stories and cheap characters but that doesn't make them automatically crap, i personally think that adds to the genre.
Anyways, i think people have a difficulty distinguishing different types of entertainment:
Light/mass entertainment: Movies/series/anime/books etc that are specifically made to appeal to the masses and fill the producers pockets. They are what the average person wants to see. They don't require for the viewer to do any thinking and can be enjoyed only that way. No cognitive gain whatsoever but really fun if you can watch them properly. bread and spectacles.
Quality entertainment: I think the name pretty much speaks for itself. Usually such works are not made to make their creator rich. The fun you have with these is different.
so what??
well they both have their uses. since im unsure as to whether i can say exactly what i want just with english i'll mix in some ancient greek. so the fun you can have with mass entertainment is called "διασκέδαση" and it derives from "σκεδάννυμι" which means to scatter, so "διασκέδαση" can be the fun that you have when you forget your troubles doing something that pleasures you, even superficially.
on the other side the fun you have with a good book for example is called "ψυχαγωγία" which essentially means something like guide the soul (idk how to say it). usually regarded as a higher form of fun since it can result in cognitive gain.
Anyway my point is that in life you need both kinds of entertainment and that means they are both important and you can gain something from both. Also to add just because something is not mass entertainment doesn't automatically give it objective value, so it only makes it better to you because your ego is happy when you have something not many other people do.

I hope all this makes some sense. It's just my raw thoughts folks.
"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right?
(Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different...
(Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"
Death the Kid, Shinigami

Feb 22, 2018 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
It's a stupid phrase, really.

I think it's better to say "Go in with a suspension of disbelief/ keep your expectations low". Like, this spring, I'm probably going to go see a movie about a giant gorilla and a giant wolf wrecking a city. I will be going in with an attitude like "I shall expect nothing". LOL XD

Feb 22, 2018 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
Johnny386 said:
I actually think its pretty good. I mostly watch anime just for fun (except in rare cases like NGE). I think the phrase "turn your brain off" essentially means not letting the critic inside you ruin the fun.
digibro has a wonderful video on why having fun requires work and effort; in other words, one cant have fun watching an anime if so little effort is put into making the anime good that one has to lower their expectations into the Marianas Trench:

*Inb4 people dismiss the video because digibro made it or because of his tone instead of addressing the arguments*
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Feb 22, 2018 5:19 PM

Feb 2010
I mean in general enjoyment is what really matters and the more you can 'turn your brain off' the more you'll be able to enjoy so it's a good thing. But there's obviously gonna be a threshold of how much bullshit one can accept, and that'll vary from person to person and depending on what kind of show they're watching. You're not gonna be able to convince people to adjust that threshold of the time tho since usually it isn't a consciously set threshold, but more of an intuitive reaction so telling people that kind of stuff won't have much effect. You should just enjoy the fact that you can enjoy something they can't and leave them to their approach since they're only harming their own enjoyment. If that's how they want to watch stuff, I'm not gonna make it my problem.

One thing I'd like to add tho is that I don't like the phrase 'turn your brain off'. It kinda implies that you don't even recognize flaws or issues and that you have 100% control over your brain activity which just isn't the case. More often than not I can see the issues or flaws that annoy people, I just don't care nearly as much as they do because I prefer focusing on the enjoyable aspects and as long as a show has a bunch of those I can easily overlook or forgive the less enjoyable parts. Which is kinda what turning off your brain means, but it's actually the opposite, using your brain to make a conscious decision on what parts of the show to focus on and care about more, for the sake of maintaining or increasing your enjoyment of it. That can be done, while actually turning your brain off is at least not something I can pull off. I can just decide which things to give priority too from all the stuff it picks up on, and I'll always try and choose whatever makes me enjoy a show more as my priority.

Lastly, and I think this is where a lot of the arguments are happening, there is a difference between not being able to overlook or ignore certain things that you take issue with, and basically making shit up by zealously overthinking shit, just waiting for any perceived flaw you can pick on because you already made your decision to dislike the show and are now just looking for ammunition.

Sometimes I'll see people rant about stuff where I just think, yeah it's there, but is it really such a big deal for what the show is going for? I'm glad this doesn't trigger me as much as that guy since I'd miss out on all the other, enjoyable parts of this show, but it's not like they don't have a point. They just care more about that point than seems reasonable to me, but you can usually argue with them.

And then sometimes people will rant about stuff and they just seem like raging madmen on a religious mission to intricately analyze every detail of the show with the sole purpose of taking issue with it. Often displaying a severe lack of understanding for the intent of the show or even the basics of 'how to consume fiction' (like a minimum of suspension of disbelief) because of how they are solely focused on seeing the worst in the show. These rants often willfully ignore anything that doesn't fit their agends of trashing the show, or at worst even just blatantly make shit up by conjecture in their mind. Those are just haters who you shouldn't engage in an argument since they're already not interested in arguing about the show itself and are blind to everything that doesn't make it seem like trash.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 22, 2018 5:30 PM
Aug 2016
Hmmm...that phrase reminds me of this

Feb 22, 2018 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
As an argument, it's retarded.
But as a way to help someone enjoy an anime, it's legit.
Some anime, like King's Game, are much better enjoyed, if you just stop thinking about the sheer stupidity of it.
Feb 22, 2018 5:51 PM

Aug 2017
if I am required to turn off my brain to enjoy an anime its a bad anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2018 6:01 PM

Jun 2016
IMHO this arguement would apply to certain medicore animes that you went to it with low expectations yet it managed to some extent to defy your expectations and to be highly entertaining.

For example Gantz O or dragon ball z.
bigmustache93Feb 22, 2018 6:05 PM
Feb 22, 2018 6:12 PM
Jun 2017
It's a dumb argument, but then you can't really say it's not true
It's a fact that if you just don't give a shit, having your expectation as low as possible. you will enjoy most series, if not all.

People have difference mind set, some will take thing more serious (me included) and some will just enjoy anything.
Despite that, everyone will have series where they enjoy it even thou it's SO STUPID. Or vice versa where a perfectly fine anime will get trash down by someone because it's not serious enough.
Feb 22, 2018 7:34 PM

Jul 2017
They are actually saying you are focusing the wrong thing and you talk too much. They are just being polite. You can read it as
"Okay, We know you're smart, and we know it doesn't make sense, and can you just shut up and watch"
That's more like it.
Feb 22, 2018 7:42 PM

Jul 2017
The reason people talk like this is because you are probably ruining fun and they want you to shut up.
If a person keep trying to be smart and critical and turning it into some kinds critical thinking exercise, then everyone there are not having fun anymore. So they tell you to turn off your brain.

They literally don't care about the show is good or bad, because anime is not about good or bad. It's about having fun, and if you're ruining fun that all you care is logical consistency, then you better turn off your brain. Good for you and everyone's experience.

Feb 22, 2018 8:25 PM

Aug 2015
Have you ever watched The Hole (1998) by Tsai Ming Liang? Kindly remind that it's not anime show. I'm not sure if it's on Youtube anymore but you can download torrent and watch so that you can understand what does it really mean by "Turn your brain off and enjoy".

Take a relax and natural state (like meditating) and let the show directing you to the way the show wanted to be. All the holes, negativity and trash elements in the show will naturally arise from the dark once you did that. Otherwise, you're just intentionally seeking the negativity elements in the show that don't necessarily exist.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 9

56 by Bruh69XD »»
1 minute ago

» When did anime become mainstream? Or do you think it's still not mainstream???

LenRea - 5 hours ago

10 by ColourWheel »»
5 minutes ago

» Your biggest why …? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

62 by Archean-Return »»
20 minutes ago

» Most underrated anime you have seen?

HotHamlet - 2 hours ago

13 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
27 minutes ago

» Do you guys pretend to hate anime? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - May 11

58 by MinakoBestGirl »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.