Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 8, 2018 6:47 PM

Sep 2015
Finally the story is picking up. I was wondering if it was going to be just random adventures. Well I prefer a slower pacing then it being rushed. Arisa is my favorite character due to her personality.
Feb 8, 2018 6:55 PM
Mar 2009
Didn't really enjoy this episode too much. The MC voice is still bothering me and it just doesn't fit to some of the situations. In this episode it would be when he find Arisa on top of him. His physical actions are energetic and his voice doesn't change. It's pretty flat throughout... you'd think the poker face skill somehow applied to his speech as well at this point.

Feb 8, 2018 6:59 PM

Mar 2010
Don't need a detailed explanation from readers of the source, (NO SPOILERS PLS, in other words,) but can I get a few short answers on whether or not it is explained in the WN:

* How old was Arisa when she died? Speech patterns are youngish/modern, and she was comfortable w/ video gaming terms, so it seems unlikely she died of old age. Also, kinda got shotacon vibes from her lust-fueled rant about how thin and hairless he is. XD

** Extending from above, is there a time-variance between the two worlds? Arisa's been there for 11yrs, but I don't feel much of a gap in their understanding of things from the Old World. Did she get reincarnated "in the past" so to speak?

* Are slaves actually cheap to buy? :/ Satou just picked up FIVE at one shot, and though he is richer than (a) God at this point, (since he already looted one,) it seems to me like it should be uncommon for anyone to be buying in bulk. If the slave trader was like, " Hey Bro, you're cool! I like you! Buy3,Get2 Free!" though hoping to get rid of his troublemakers, it would bother me less. lol

Also this :
deadman80Feb 8, 2018 7:03 PM
Feb 8, 2018 7:11 PM
Apr 2013
gabriellocateli said:
shiro_kai said:

You seems to know a lot, can you tell me if the girls were rapped or suffered any abuse in the past? It was not very clear.
Seems to be a harsh world where they live.

No, in the novel the slave trader said that Arisa and Lulu were virgins. But Lulu suffered bullying in the past because of her appearance.

Thanks! Was really worried something like that happened to them before :(
Feb 8, 2018 7:17 PM

Jan 2008
Interesting...they started to call him Sato/Satou this whole episode instead of "Satoo" like in previous episodes...maybe Arisa is mistaking that to be his real name from when he was still in Japan....either that or the people doing the anime screwed up in in the first place, when it was supposed to be Satou all along and are now trying to fix it in subsequent episodes?...I don't know anymore. I hope it was in fact, Satou, because "Satu/Satoo" makes him sounds like a dumb pokemon bird.

Who does these subs? They're leaving much to be desired. Just when I thought they got their shit together with fixing Tama's "Aye or Aye Aye" a particular character trait of hers, they screw it up again with mistranslating Arisa's line "Did I wake you?" to "Did I arouse you?" which she did not say, which from my years of watching anime, have come to learn a little Japanese to know that much. It's like they get a new person every week to do the subs, thereby lacking consistency of names, places, and creating overall inaccuracies. I wish I could download the subs as .srt to easily fix this shit myself. Makes me regret paying for Crunchyroll just for this series, when everything is so half-assed.

SkyLETV said:

That makes sense, but still, what Satou says is really misleading: "You don't ever have to do that kind of work again, okay?

When Satou says that line....I don't think they ever mentioned Lulu ever having done so at all...not in the novel, or manga. In fact, I think the original source explicitly mentioned that they were both virgins when Satou was buying Lulu and Arisa, so he would have already known. Either the adaption fucked it up, or the subbers fucked it up. Why? Because a pretty HUGE deal they just glossed over about, a major plot point about Lulu's character background; due to different standards of beauty, she is thought to be inherently unattractive to the point the people of that world views her as hideous, ugly, and pitiful for having been born looking the way she did. Considering that backdrop, now they expect me to believe that prior to meeting Satou, she was raped or forced even when people of that world widely think she's uglier than a donkey? I'm not buying it. Two more points they cut out: 1, being that Lulu and Arisa were left over slaves that nobody wanted to buy since they saw Lulu as ugly and Arisa had violet hair which was seen as a bad omen. And number2; they cut out the part where the girls walking in mistook Lulu's period blood on the sheets as Satou having taken her virginity, further making it more unbelievable that they would put a line like that there, when the joke wouldn't fit. Lulu would have simply cried not out of remembering the past, but out of relief that she didn't have to do something she didn't want to do in the first place, or being shown kindness for the first time. As for people who bring up the "slave" part argument....No. This other world has a lot of different kinds of slaves: crime slaves, labour slaves, political slaves, bodyguard slaves, employed slaves...etc, with sex slaves being only one of them--so no, just being a slave does not automatically make someone think they're used for sex...only Arisa and Lilio's thinking is like that, which is played for laughs. Also, the invading kingdom executed their entire family; men, women, children...all of them. If they wanted sex slaves, they would not have killed the women. The only reason they were still made slaves instead of also being killed, was the WHOLE REASON (also cut out of the anime) that the enemy country invaded in the first place, which was to revive a dungeon under the castle, and they needed a couple of sacrifices of royalty if need be...those two being Arisa and Lulu. This is in the original source.

So that's the reason why I think somebody in the production line fucked it up, whether the subs or the anime adaption itself (director/writer) changing shit that doesn't need to be changed..because that was not in the original source. I really do like this series, but this adaption makes me like it less and less.

tetragramat said:
Garbage. Loved the WN, somewhat liked manga but hating the anime.
Say whatever you want, but I think they absolutely ruined the story with random deletion of parts of the dialogues and rewriting rest of them.
I'm actually thinking about dropping the anime.

I'm starting to agree with each passing episode. Still salty about the anime wyverns becoming terribly thought out and poorly designed generic dragon double-amputees. It's like they think viewers are too dumb, so have to make drastic changes like that for the viewers, when all it does is alienates previous fans of the series.

Note: no spoilers mentioned in the post above. Anything listed, was already deliberately cut out of the anime, and apparently deemed unworthy enough to be included or even considered a spoiler. If they were, it wouldn't have been cut out.
Estoy_GordoFeb 8, 2018 7:37 PM
Feb 8, 2018 7:27 PM
Apr 2016
SkyLETV said:
AsT5 said:

well since arisa was called exiled witch i think it would have been hard for the slave masters to abuse them sexually as she can control mind through psychic powers and could easily control her master

and lulu She is seen as ugly due to the different beauty standards in the world of Death March even though she is extremely beautiful in the eyes of the Japanese.

so I don't think anyone was interested in them and in this episode they were forced into slavery by the king but there after the kingdom was burn and looks like after that they were taken by the trader no one was interested in buying them until satou did

but still let's wait for the future episodes

That makes sense, but still, what Satou says is really misleading: "You don't ever have to do that kind of work again, okay?

I think he assumed things here since he's new there
we'll have to wait for the anime to show us Lulu's back story
LN says they virgin
hope the anime will reveal the same
Feb 8, 2018 7:30 PM

Oct 2012
HaarWyvern said:
Worst episode for me.
It's cringe this pressure for the lolis. This anime take a bad turn if it's more a loli harem than an isekai.
The new girl is cool tho.

I'm with you the loli stuff isn't half as interesting as exploring the world. I didn't mind some cute companions but this is really getting out of hand.
Feb 8, 2018 8:28 PM

Jul 2014
4kicks said:

SkyLETV said:

When Satou says that line....I don't think they ever mentioned Lulu ever having done so at all...not in the novel, or manga. In fact, I think the original source explicitly mentioned that they were both virgins when Satou was buying Lulu and Arisa, so he would have already known. Either the adaption fucked it up, or the subbers fucked it up. Why? Because a pretty HUGE deal they just glossed over about, a major plot point about Lulu's character background; due to different standards of beauty, she is thought to be inherently unattractive to the point the people of that world views her as hideous, ugly, and pitiful for having been born looking the way she did. Considering that backdrop, now they expect me to believe that prior to meeting Satou, she was raped or forced even when people of that world widely think she's uglier than a donkey? I'm not buying it. Two more points they cut out: 1, being that Lulu and Arisa were left over slaves that nobody wanted to buy since they saw Lulu as ugly and Arisa had violet hair which was seen as a bad omen. And number2; they cut out the part where the girls walking in mistook Lulu's period blood on the sheets as Satou having taken her virginity, further making it more unbelievable that they would put a line like that there, when the joke wouldn't fit. Lulu would have simply cried not out of remembering the past, but out of relief that she didn't have to do something she didn't want to do in the first place, or being shown kindness for the first time. As for people who bring up the "slave" part argument....No. This other world has a lot of different kinds of slaves: crime slaves, labour slaves, political slaves, bodyguard slaves, employed slaves...etc, with sex slaves being only one of them--so no, just being a slave does not automatically make someone think they're used for sex...only Arisa and Lilio's thinking is like that, which is played for laughs. Also, the invading kingdom executed their entire family; men, women, children...all of them. If they wanted sex slaves, they would not have killed the women. The only reason they were still made slaves instead of also being killed, was the WHOLE REASON (also cut out of the anime) that the enemy country invaded in the first place, which was to revive a dungeon under the castle, and they needed a couple of sacrifices of royalty if need be...those two being Arisa and Lulu. This is in the original source.

So that's the reason why I think somebody in the production line fucked it up, whether the subs or the anime adaption itself (director/writer) changing shit that doesn't need to be changed..because that was not in the original source. I really do like this series, but this adaption makes me like it less and less.

AsT5 said:
SkyLETV said:

I think he assumed things here since he's new there
we'll have to wait for the anime to show us Lulu's back story
LN says they virgin
hope the anime will reveal the same

Yeah, I guess he just assumed that, I hope the anime clears this up. But it will also be strange that neither Lulu nor Arisa have clarified that at that time.
Feb 8, 2018 8:45 PM

May 2013
He overworked himself to near death or a dangerous coma and was probably transferred the moment when he was asleep which is probably why he didn't fall into the two categories of transferring to their world. He's half and half so the (God) System messed up and he was left in a wasteland at lvl 1.

It was a very wise decision for him to have not revealed his identity cause it looks like this world punishes(balances) those who receives too many achievements that shape their world like heroes defeating the demon king or a Princess succesfully boosting their kingdom beyond medieval methods. The hero probably dies if they defeat the Demon King and a Princess Kingdom falls into ruins.

On another note, I wonder how Arisa looks like in the original world. It's amazing how Arisa has so many debuff skills for a lvl10 lol
Feb 8, 2018 9:07 PM

May 2016
HAREM +2 ADD... success
『  』
Feb 8, 2018 10:26 PM
Jul 2011
Wow this contrast between Satou and Arisa.

Satou who stayed not too long in this gaming world, only trying to getting himself started used to this life, still have more than half of self-conscious that this is still a game with real life or death situations.
Satou, is still thinking of getting out of messy situation first, then think about whether or not he will have things to do in this world.

Arisa, she stayed longer which it looks like she acts like she belongs to this world.
Though she is also aware of being inside this gaming world.
Knowing Satou is not of this world, knows things way more than him, she is like a veteran.
On top of that she really felt responsible for her past actions with no trace of feelings that this is still a game.
I think for Arisa, the life of her in this world is as well as life until she dies.

It is to early to conclude things.
Makes me to bring all these questions of why didn't Arisa didn't go through much level up like Satou or did she?
She has these powers that even Satou isn't aware of.
And still in this grave situation, with a servant that can become an idol in the other world of ..... Japan~~~.
Maybe she is in a condition that forces her to take limited actions.

To me, Satou doesn't really have much choice whether to take all these females he took in as slaves or not.
These females are actually used to this situation for how many years it may seem?
He may feels he can't just change things around him so easily without getting attention.

Now im getting interested in this series.
Feb 8, 2018 10:28 PM

May 2017

GAY

------------------------

HE'S GAY

------------------------

HE'S FUCKING GAY!!!

LairucremFeb 8, 2018 10:36 PM
Feb 9, 2018 1:09 AM

Oct 2008
okay wait, there's something that i don't understand/confused, It's about Arisa. Is she also in the same position on what happened to MC? was a human and brought into an RPG isekai?!?
LOLZ! Arisa's advances to entice MC has no effect!
LOL at Zena's "BAKA!" misunderstanding cliche again!
4/5.

Feb 9, 2018 1:29 AM

May 2017
matias067 said:
okay wait, there's something that i don't understand/confused, It's about Arisa. Is she also in the same position on what happened to MC? was a human and brought into an RPG isekai?!?
LOLZ! Arisa's advances to entice MC has no effect!
LOL at Zena's "BAKA!" misunderstanding cliche again!
4/5.

She was reincarnated into a royal family, like what she explained, meaning she died in japan

It's either summoned or reincarnated but in MC's case, it was neither

He didn't die in japan coz he didn't start from being a baby, it also wasn't summoning coz he didn't meet god and there's no magical circles around him

So yeah it's a mystery for now
LairucremFeb 9, 2018 2:58 AM
Feb 9, 2018 3:18 AM

Feb 2014
I really do wonder.....

Next episode, next addition to the party!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 9, 2018 3:23 AM

Oct 2015
I really liked this episode. +2 on the harem. And learned the backstory to his new slave/friend. I really enjoy this anime. Hope it continues to be great.

Feb 9, 2018 3:26 AM
Jul 2017
deadman80 said:
Don't need a detailed explanation from readers of the source, (NO SPOILERS PLS, in other words,) but can I get a few short answers on whether or not it is explained in the WN:

* How old was Arisa when she died? Speech patterns are youngish/modern, and she was comfortable w/ video gaming terms, so it seems unlikely she died of old age. Also, kinda got shotacon vibes from her lust-fueled rant about how thin and hairless he is. XD

** Extending from above, is there a time-variance between the two worlds? Arisa's been there for 11yrs, but I don't feel much of a gap in their understanding of things from the Old World. Did she get reincarnated "in the past" so to speak?

* Are slaves actually cheap to buy? :/ Satou just picked up FIVE at one shot, and though he is richer than (a) God at this point, (since he already looted one,) it seems to me like it should be uncommon for anyone to be buying in bulk. If the slave trader was like, " Hey Bro, you're cool! I like you! Buy3,Get2 Free!" though hoping to get rid of his troublemakers, it would bother me less. lol

Also this :
the 3 before he got for free if i remember right since they're already with him while the former owner is dead,and for saving his life you can expect a good discount
Feb 9, 2018 3:33 AM

Jan 2013
Antanaru said:
I'll be damned, it actually wasn't bad. Started as the blandest and most generic crap but this episode with MC acting like a grown up he actually is and the whole resurrection/summoning deal piqued my interest. Voices are a bit jarring and pacing is pretty bad but let's see how it turns out.

he's always acted like an adult though.
Feb 9, 2018 3:34 AM

Jan 2013
modboy said:
HaarWyvern said:
Worst episode for me.
It's cringe this pressure for the lolis. This anime take a bad turn if it's more a loli harem than an isekai.
The new girl is cool tho.

I'm with you the loli stuff isn't half as interesting as exploring the world. I didn't mind some cute companions but this is really getting out of hand.

If they were adults, he might have to get romantically involved. You can't be a red blooded man and not get involved with attractive mature women... so he gets lolis instead. Female characters that he doesn't have any physical attraction towards.
Feb 9, 2018 4:15 AM

Sep 2016
"Mmmmhhh... let me compliment you and offer to buy you a present while I change the subject from the fact that you found me in bed with a loli, one half-naked, the other naked."

Wow. Is this supposed to estabilish blondie-chan as a retarded-gullible person or is it just terribad writing? To be honest, it feels more like the latter to me.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Feb 9, 2018 4:55 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
The new addition to the crew doesnt seem to be anything great. Just another girl to add to the harem. Oh well.
Feb 9, 2018 5:05 AM

Dec 2014
well more characters add up..Like a little back story and apparently other people were also transferred to this world
Feb 9, 2018 7:56 AM
Nov 2016
Yaaaay, new loli party members, totally unexpected.

At least we got some info dumpon the world
Feb 9, 2018 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
Finally, Arisa, my favorite girl and Lulu arrives. Both are high quality slaves, since their both beautiful even though one is considered ugly in the world. Lucky Satou. But he still prefers older women.

And that poker face thou was epic. The manga version was even more hilarious.
Feb 9, 2018 8:34 AM

Nov 2016
dasprn said:
I really do wonder.....

Next episode, next addition to the party!!

Luckily no police there
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Feb 9, 2018 8:47 AM

Aug 2008
TitanAnteus said:
Antanaru said:
I'll be damned, it actually wasn't bad. Started as the blandest and most generic crap but this episode with MC acting like a grown up he actually is and the whole resurrection/summoning deal piqued my interest. Voices are a bit jarring and pacing is pretty bad but let's see how it turns out.

he's always acted like an adult though.
There wasn't much going on to show that though. Nudity scene was the first. Him not freaking out was the first time I thought he being an adult inside is not just a lip service like in that popular series with guy returning to his childhood to save a girl.

nerdokingoftrash said:
"Mmmmhhh... let me compliment you and offer to buy you a present while I change the subject from the fact that you found me in bed with a loli, one half-naked, the other naked."

Wow. Is this supposed to estabilish blondie-chan as a retarded-gullible person or is it just terribad writing? To be honest, it feels more like the latter to me.
I won't defend writing in this series but in this case I think she just didn't have that much to be angry about. First, like in most cases, slaves are probably not seen as fully human so even if he did bang them it would probably be more like masturbating than adultery. Second, it's not like they are a couple so she couldn't make that much of a deal out of it, especially if she believed him.
AntanaruFeb 9, 2018 8:52 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 9, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2016
Arisa is pretty intriguing and I hope we delve more into her character as the series goes on
TheFreycookFeb 9, 2018 11:43 AM
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 9, 2018 12:04 PM

May 2012
If I were the main character, there no way I would refuse free sex service with my slaves. How can anyone even refuse that ?! LOL
Feb 9, 2018 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
nerdokingoftrash said:

Nope. Satou just took advantage of her youth and inexperience. She may have been more inclined to want to believe him due to being a maiden in love, but not actually gullible. It actually sets up Satou as being very much an adult. During that scene, he unlocked skills that he used to manipulate her. It showed that he has the experience gained with being a successful working adult to control the flow of conversation and steer her line of thought towards a positive direction.

thepath said:
If I were the main character, there no way I would refuse free sex service with my slaves. How can anyone even refuse that ?! LOL

Easy. Self-respect / not being a pedophile > letting yourself get raped both physically and mentally by an 11yo. Any 30yo adult should have higher priorities than getting laid at all costs.
deadman80Feb 9, 2018 12:12 PM
Feb 9, 2018 12:35 PM
Dec 2011
deadman80 said:

Also this :

1. a. It is still unknown how old was Arisa when she died. Arisa declared that as secret. In WN Arisa ocasionaly used so old words that Satou really questioned her age. So she may be quite old, but at the same time she may have been just maniac into old things. From the other informations it appears that there was no time shift between Satou's original and Arisa's original worlds. From one sentence she once said I know that she was great part of her life alone with no friends.
1. b. Yes, she is hard shotacon.

2. I do not remember if there is different speed of time in different worlds but I think that in current world is time a lot faster. Not sure if she reincarnated into the past of current world but it is highly possible. Because spoiler

3. Yeah slaves are quite cheap. Well "cheap". It ranges from few copper coins to few gold coins. Depends how usefull is that slave.
Satou did not buy the beast girls. In WN Satou wanted to make beast girls free, but they declined that because they would be killed by people who hate demi humans. If you find master-less slaves then you can claim them as yours. In WN he just needed to pay transfer fee, which he got free because he saved the slave trader. Slave trader used this as way to push him into buying another two slaves. In WN slave trader presented him a lot of slaves and Satou was dedided to deny all of them, but Arisa persuaded Satou to buy them.

4. What is wrong with pokerface skill?

Sry for my lvl of english.
Feb 9, 2018 12:50 PM

Mar 2010
@tetragramat: Thank you very much for answering. ^^ The pokeface pic was just because I found it very funny. Your english is fine and better than a lot of native speakers on forums, so don't worry.
Feb 9, 2018 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
Oh look. All it takes is one character to change this from Isekai Smartphone reboot into a slightly more interesting Isekai Smartphone.
At least I have something to enjoy from this anime now. Thank you, Yuuki Aoi.
Feb 9, 2018 3:10 PM
Dec 2011
@deadman80 If you liked pockerface scene, maybe you would like similar scene further away in the story where Satou obtained title "gentleman of the steel".
If you're planning to read the WN, which you should, then start reading from the beginning, because the anime adaptation is just plain skeleton of the original story.
Thank you. I find my english often awkward.
Feb 9, 2018 3:44 PM

Sep 2015
This episode intrigued me in more than one way...

TsundeReaper said:

GAY

------------------------

HE'S GAY

------------------------

HE'S FUCKING GAY!!!

That would be an interesting development/ plot concept- too bad I doubt any anime will see it happen.
Feb 9, 2018 4:08 PM

May 2009
I just want more adventures, I'm kinda tired of the "look at all those girls and me walking across town". Even the dungeon part was a bit like that.

I'm happy that we finally learned more or less how he ended up in that place though, that was interesting. I wonder why he's actually there if he's not a hero.
DeadlyRavenFeb 9, 2018 4:14 PM
Feb 9, 2018 5:06 PM

Aug 2015
So, Lulu and Arisa have been sold as sex slaves before? I don't like this....... I'm also finding the protagonist very gay. However, the fun of this series is precisely his unexpected actions, of not caring what happens, which makes the series less cliche.
JalterFeb 9, 2018 5:09 PM
Feb 9, 2018 7:29 PM
Aug 2014
This show is getting worse and worse. Satou is confirmed a gay. I think he has interest in men. Not even a single blush after girls undress for you? Will you get blushed only after guys undress for you? I dont find that poker face funny at all.
And the final moment when he went to chase after the green haired girl is so cringy. And another lolicon addition to harem at the end of series? This is going nowhere and is so painful to watch.
I wanted him to be with the green haired girl and in the end satou just end up with a bunch of loli harem in a very generic way
1/10. will drop it if it didnt pick up the next few episodes
Feb 9, 2018 7:59 PM

Mar 2010
Jalter said:
So, Lulu and Arisa have been sold as sex slaves before? I don't like this....... I'm also finding the protagonist very gay. However, the fun of this series is precisely his unexpected actions, of not caring what happens, which makes the series less cliche.

They were confirmed to have NOT been sold before. Arisa's explanation stated that after they were on the run they were picked up by that slave trader. They went from that slave trader to Satou. His mental reactions to the females he's run into so far also indicate that he's not gay. The only adult human he's really interacted with so far is Mosa the innkeeper though, so that may have been easy to miss.

EDIT: I went back to Ep2 and took some screenshots for ya! :D
"Poyopoyo wa seigi desu." is the actual line, which would directly be something like "Squishy is justice.", which would actually be better translated as "I love boobies! :D" Doesn't entirely rule out being gay, but still a strike against.

He says she's in his "strikezone" if the innkeeper was 20kg thinner. Don't think too many gay men would be thinking about an adult woman being his type. lol

BTW, she's 5'4", and I'd estimate ~H-cup and ~200lbs, so 20kg/~44lbs is not as rude as it might sound. Martha's 4'11". Arisa's stat screen did not show her height like others, but by comparison to Satou/Zena, she's ~3'10-4'2". Of note, other than his initial disbelief at Martha's bust size for her age, he really hasn't had any naughty thoughts about anyone else (beyond telling himself not to have naughty thoughts.)
deadman80Feb 9, 2018 10:49 PM
Feb 9, 2018 8:17 PM
Jan 2014
KuromeJane95 said:
This show is getting worse and worse. Satou is confirmed a gay. I think he has interest in men. Not even a single blush after girls undress for you? Will you get blushed only after guys undress for you? I dont find that poker face funny at all.
And the final moment when he went to chase after the green haired girl is so cringy. And another lolicon addition to harem at the end of series? This is going nowhere and is so painful to watch.
I wanted him to be with the green haired girl and in the end satou just end up with a bunch of loli harem in a very generic way
1/10. will drop it if it didnt pick up the next few episodes

If you get aroused by 12 years old girl undressing you have some problem...
If you read the WN you will know that he's just into adult woman, not lolis.
And if you like Zena
Feb 9, 2018 8:50 PM

May 2017
deadman80 said:

thepath said:

Easy. Self-respect / not being a pedophile > letting yourself get raped both physically and mentally by an 11yo. Any 30yo adult should have higher priorities than getting laid at all costs.

That's a very idealistic thing to say, and you know that's very unrealistic. Any NORMAL STRAIGHT adult would definitely succumb to temptation

@vangoz
@KuromeJane95
Feb 9, 2018 9:02 PM

Jul 2015
Ah... curse my weakness for adorable lolis and furies. I'm enjoying this way more than I was in the beginning, whish is way more than I should. Also that Poker Face skill... what a useful ability.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 9, 2018 9:09 PM

Mar 2010
TsundeReaper said:
deadman80 said:

That's a very idealistic thing to say, and you know that's very unrealistic. Any NORMAL STRAIGHT adult would definitely succumb to temptation

@vangoz
@KuromeJane95

No. It's called "being a real man". It would be psychologically abnormal to accept the offer from an 11yo child. Bluntly put, not every man thinks with his dick. ^^
deadman80Feb 9, 2018 11:01 PM
Feb 10, 2018 12:30 AM

May 2013
rladls717 said:
Wow this contrast between Satou and Arisa.

Satou who stayed not too long in this gaming world, only trying to getting himself started used to this life, still have more than half of self-conscious that this is still a game with real life or death situations.
Satou, is still thinking of getting out of messy situation first, then think about whether or not he will have things to do in this world.

Arisa, she stayed longer which it looks like she acts like she belongs to this world.
Though she is also aware of being inside this gaming world.
Knowing Satou is not of this world, knows things way more than him, she is like a veteran.
On top of that she really felt responsible for her past actions with no trace of feelings that this is still a game.
I think for Arisa, the life of her in this world is as well as life until she dies.

It is to early to conclude things.
Makes me to bring all these questions of why didn't Arisa didn't go through much level up like Satou or did she?
She has these powers that even Satou isn't aware of.
And still in this grave situation, with a servant that can become an idol in the other world of ..... Japan~~~.
Maybe she is in a condition that forces her to take limited actions.

To me, Satou doesn't really have much choice whether to take all these females he took in as slaves or not.
These females are actually used to this situation for how many years it may seem?
He may feels he can't just change things around him so easily without getting attention.

Now im getting interested in this series.

I feel like if you attract too much attention in this world by being a hero or a princess it would probably be the start of your downfall like Arisa. I feel like their world probably rebalances and nerfs those who draw too much attention so that they can reset the world again and again that's my hypothesis. A New Hero and a New Demon King everytime.
Feb 10, 2018 12:35 AM

Sep 2016
Kinda disappointed at this episode since it started following the romance cliches... As if the first few episodes weren't cliche enough, but I still like the approach here especial with Arisa also being Japanese.

Also: Used Skill: Poker face
Feb 10, 2018 3:09 AM
Mar 2012
Funnier episode
Which is the best loliking Satou or Ryuo?
Maybe Arisa got trolled by Being X & lost her country.
Wut randomly jump a window & break into dance. Persuasion skill OP.

Feb 10, 2018 5:46 AM

Jun 2013
I like Arisa....she knows what she wants even if she is slave....and not prejudiced asshole...and especially loved what she did to those assholes in the inn..:SHE IS BEST!

looks like Inn has stupid side huh...no Beast-man allowed...freaking hate this kingdom for that...Satou is freaking better that most of them....

HAHAHA!!! Pokerface is good skill it seems...

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 10, 2018 7:35 AM
Nov 2010
I find it hilarious that people are trying to see if he is gay. Man if only you read the WB

Feb 10, 2018 9:00 AM

May 2017
deadman80 said:
TsundeReaper said:

@vangoz
@KuromeJane95

No. It's called "being a real man". It would be psychologically abnormal to accept the offer from an 11yo child. Bluntly put, not every man thinks with his dick. ^^

11yo? I think you're the only one here who thinks Arisa and Lulu are the same age as Pochi and Tama

18yos above can have a body like Arisa (petite looking) wether MC saw their age or not the attraction you just implied ain't like the loli bodies of Pochi and Tama

You're clearly ignorant of that real world fact if an idealistic MC from harems and RomComs are your image of "self respect"

More like majority of men think with their dicks irl the opposite in fiction
Feb 10, 2018 10:03 AM
Oct 2009
TsundeReaper said:
deadman80 said:

11yo? I think you're the only one here who thinks Arisa and Lulu are the same age as Pochi and Tama

18yos above can have a body like Arisa (petite looking) wether MC saw their age or not the attraction you just implied ain't like the loli bodies of Pochi and Tama

You're clearly ignorant of that real world fact if an idealistic MC from harems and RomComs are your image of "self respect"

dude dude dude, chill. Did you watch the same anime? It say many time he not into loli, also he have skill that turn his lust down, maybe you notice if you actually watch it. beside i already read the novel so i know who he is into.

also i like this quote "More like majority of men think with their dicks irl the opposite in fiction"
it make your point pointless since this is an anime.
Feb 10, 2018 10:13 AM

May 2017
panzer101 said:
TsundeReaper said:

dude dude dude, chill. Did you watch the same anime? It say many time he not into loli, also he have skill that turn his lust down, maybe you notice if you actually watch it. beside i already read the novel so i know who he is into.

also i like this quote "More like majority of men think with their dicks irl the opposite in fiction"
it make your point pointless since this is an anime.

Read @thepath comment (the one who got quoted first)

We're talking about the comparison of irl and fiction here. You and deadman80 are the ones mixing and confusing fiction and irl

I'm chill af btw
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

269 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 28, 3:09 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

91 by Seabury »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.