Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2018 5:00 AM

Oct 2015
The interviewee requested to have this interview removed as of 03/06/2019
SkittlesJun 2, 2019 9:05 PM
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 29, 2018 5:28 AM

Apr 2015
Nice la dis boi finally have his own interview
Jan 29, 2018 6:35 AM

Aug 2014
I am just here to say that #strider_has_shit_taste
Jan 29, 2018 6:35 AM
Jan 2017
#strider_has_shit_taste
Jan 29, 2018 6:37 AM

Jul 2014
Not admitting that I'm your OneTrueWaifu. Smh
you will sleep outside today.

#strider_has_shit_taste
Jan 29, 2018 6:46 AM

Jul 2014
Frostbytes said:
Gensan said:

#strider_has_shit_taste

@Illyricus, see, my interview brought this guy alive, ask now.
ask what?
Jan 29, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2013
Frostbytes said:
Gensan said:

#strider_has_shit_taste

@Illyricus, see, my interview brought this guy alive, ask now.
Your interview was so powerful It made Gen return from the death. I swear you missed him quite a lot...

Btw, 10/10 interview, thanks for the shout-out!
Jan 29, 2018 6:58 AM

Jan 2011
#strider_has_shit_taste
Jan 29, 2018 7:37 AM

Feb 2015
My onetrue2Dwaifu will always be Iroha, since I am a fellow devotee who walks the path of hoopla.

I'm just here to say that Yukino will always win
Jan 29, 2018 7:45 AM

Aug 2014
i guess im famous now thx fam
Jan 29, 2018 7:58 AM
Jan 2017
_Ako_ said:
My onetrue2Dwaifu will always be Iroha, since I am a fellow devotee who walks the path of hoopla.

my man
Jan 29, 2018 8:02 AM

Feb 2015
Frostbytes said:
_Ako_ said:

You just have to invite @hoopla123 here for this

I'm always waiting... For him and for the last volume of Oregairu to be translated...
Jan 29, 2018 8:44 AM

Aug 2015
First, I hereby deny any kind of interactions with Cherry.. That shit never happened. *spits*
Snappynator said:
I am just here to say that #strider_has_shit_taste
Came here to say the same thing..
#strider_has_shit_taste
he is the scapegoat of our club for having amazing taste but his enthusiasm about everything is really commendable
Tyvm.. And FUCK YOU too
like he wrote a haiku for Cherrylover
OI!
Well, one fine day, I came across Blue Dragon on Animax Asia, that kids anime which I used to like a lot when it aired a long ago on television.
Same

Shit taste as always, smh Strider.. Liking Iroha :bleh:

Z-DanteJan 29, 2018 9:04 AM
Jan 29, 2018 8:59 AM

Aug 2015
Frostbytes said:
[Post that haiku mate, I lost it.
I'd rather commit sudoku than posting that Haiku
Jan 29, 2018 9:22 AM

Oct 2014
The founder of baiters, the de facto emperor so he deserves a special mention.

It always warms my heart to see my former Citizens mention me like that.

Also, HF was suppossed to revive the baiters, but everyone watched in a different month (i just did yesterday, for example), it's kinda hard to do :/
Not to mention AD is unsalvagable atm.

Gespenst_One said:
#strider_has_shit_taste

He can't have Shit taste when he is an Iroha lover.

Z-Dante said:
First, I hereby deny any kind of interactions with Cherry.. That shit never happened. *spits*

Lies. Your King remembers clearly this happening.
Jan 29, 2018 9:27 AM

Aug 2015
Shrimperor said:
Gespenst_One said:
#strider_has_shit_taste

He can't have Shit taste when he is an Iroha lover.
Ew.. Another Iroha lover.. #shrimperor_has_shit_taste
Z-Dante said:
Lies. Your King remembers clearly this happening.
Fake News! No proof!
Jan 29, 2018 9:41 AM

Aug 2015
DELET DIS..
And that's just 2 days of comment when Cherry was trying to get everyone banned so I tried to cover for it. :I
Jan 29, 2018 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hey, that's pretty good. It feels like reading a small history book, not sure if that was your intention but is still quite nice seeing everything you witness at the time you were here on MAL ahaha

Also i didnt know you were this passion for football/soccer ^^

@SeidouTZ – Second guy who nominated me for interview, his replies in the discussions are precise covering all aspects about him which I really respect. A fun guy all around who is easy to approach.

The way you phrase that makes me sound like a cheap whore..
XD thx man the sentiment is mutual, i always enjoy our small discussions :D
Jan 29, 2018 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
Btw, strider, I'm really curious, what really happened to Gensan? You seem to know a lot about him, and we still don't now the mystery of his dissapearence.
Jan 29, 2018 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
Frostbytes said:
Z-Dante said:
Ew.. Another Iroha lover.. #shrimperor_has_shit_taste
Fake News! No proof!

You are really trying that? Now you will delete your comments from her profile.

Z-Dante | Apr 4, 2016 2:37 AM
Personally , I think both Illya and Sakura are important for the VN , at least they seemed more important to me then Shirou and I like them both :D

Well, if i said to someone that their favorite character should die they'd obviously get angry. Wouldn't you get angry if someone said that Sakura wasn't a good character?

And the anime community's majority is lolicon ( including most of my friends :3 ) so I don't think it's possible to wipe that out. Tolerance or avoiding them seems the best option for now :P

Yeah, I'll be waiting for him to return, and my mouse will be waiting for him on the Report button. ^_^
Whoa whoa... You seem really fixed on this xD
But still, just making peace and ignoring them seems the best option for now. Cause reports = Endless flame war! Trust me, I know :P

Z-Dante | Apr 4, 2016 2:05 AM
Oh. I know who emiya is. But saw his death sentence in your profile so just wondering if you got into some fight or not -_-. What can he be angry at you for?

He'll come back... Sooner or later. But don't waste your time worrying about that. The Mods are there for that :P

The forums are all about having fun and discussion. Just forget about everything and post there cheerfully and you'll be rocking in no time đź‘Ť

( btw, I'm not a native English speaker so sorry if there's any mistake :)

Z-Dante | Apr 3, 2016 10:51 PM
Yo Cherry.
What exactly happened between you and emiya ? -_-?

-How not to hit on someone

Now, I’m enjoying tis.... where is it @Z-Dante so I can save it too :)
Jan 29, 2018 1:50 PM

Feb 2013
I am just surprised that such a club exists. But I am a person who is easily surprised though.

My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jan 29, 2018 2:57 PM

Nov 2015
First of all, #strider_has_shit_taste. But his taste isn't nearly as shit as this bastard @Z-Dante. I mean, the fact the guy unironically ships himself with CherryLover should tell you all you need to know.

But anyway Strider, great interview man. Hopefully I can find the chance to be active again~ ^_^
Gensan said:

#strider_has_shit_taste

And pls Gen, you are used goods at this point. Strider showing patrician taste by abandoning you as a matter of fact.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Frostbytes said:
SeidouTZ said:
Hey, that's pretty good. It feels like reading a small history book, not sure if that was your intention but is still quite nice seeing everything you witness at the time you were here on MAL ahaha

Also i didnt know you were this passion for football/soccer ^^

The way you phrase that makes me sound like a cheap whore..
XD thx man the sentiment is mutual, i always enjoy our small discussions :D

Well, that obviously means a guy who is easy to discuss with, since there are many people who will either send you stupid replies, troll you, etc. Once happened and I blocked him.

And no that wasn't my intention I guess, @Illyricus wrote comprehensively on baiters era with details but I mentioned it only in a brief manner lol.

ahaha i know i know i merely jest, i apreciate compliment ^^
Also i am surprised how literal you took my Kingdom & Prison School related question, is nice to see someone that appreciates Meiko’s sweaty thighs ;p

I say that because of the way the interview is structured. You have your brief history on MAL followed right up with the "baiters squad" users wich ties everything together, so in a way it kinda feels like a small history book.
@Illyricus one was a full on encyclopedia lol
removed-userJan 29, 2018 5:33 PM
Jan 30, 2018 11:48 PM

Jul 2014
Shiza-sennin said:
First of all, #strider_has_shit_taste. But his taste isn't nearly as shit as this bastard @Z-Dante. I mean, the fact the guy unironically ships himself with CherryLover should tell you all you need to know.

But anyway Strider, great interview man. Hopefully I can find the chance to be active again~ ^_^
Gensan said:

#strider_has_shit_taste

And pls Gen, you are used goods at this point. Strider showing patrician taste by abandoning you as a matter of fact.
Goddammit Russel, who are you siding with now? I'm gonna fill Blonde-chan in on all your embarrassed fetishes.

I remember the question like "how do you think other users see you as?" in Illy interview, where is that?

I feeling like you are holding back something in the interviews. Would be much more interesting if you go all out with your feeling, especially regarding mentioning the user you like.

Good writing up btw but you should be more honest. srsly, like this one
>talking about future plan and shit
You will and always be my harem members. Nothing more.
Instead of the talk of gov job and shit, isn't it more honest to say "I want to be gen's onetruewaifu in the future" ?
I skipped your "making excuse for my shit taste v.100.10.112" aka ManCity talk btw

And what wtf with this answer?
Is true that Gensan is your one true waifu?

This is a tricky one man, but you already know this- Gensan, January 2018 “I have filed a divorce.” Make of that what you will. Maybe @JewellTH can fill in with the Sarah and Johnny rumors here. Now @Z-Dante is also trying to make Gensan his waifu after his heartbreak with Cherry so idk.

You tsun, smfh.

Though I enjoy reading it as a whole, the format is a bit lacking compared to Hoop-chan's Interviews, I think.
I bet you expect people to ask you "Explain how you began to stalk Gensan." or "How many times do you visit Gensan's profile a day?", but alas, as tsun as you are, you won't admit and talk about it publicly.

GensanJan 31, 2018 12:31 AM
Jan 30, 2018 11:55 PM

Nov 2015
Gensan said:
Shiza-sennin said:

Goddammit Russel, who are you siding with now? I'm gonna fill Blonde-chan in on all your embarrassed fetishes.

I know nothing of this Russell, nor of these fetishes, my friend~ ^.^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2018 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
Only joined this club to relay my thoughts on the important matter of:

#strider_has_shit_taste

At least you're a fellow mystery genre fan, so your taste is not completely irredeemable.

@Sometimes791 - I really want to know how he completes those VNs one after another, he read one of my recommendations so he automatically has great taste, if that’s not visible from his favorites.

Trade secret. Jokes aside, if you read 16 hours in a row for a few days, you'll finish a lot of VNs, which I pulled off in some cases. Worked great for Kingdom as well (3-5 days). :)
Bernkishi07Jan 31, 2018 3:21 PM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Feb 1, 2018 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
Frostbytes said:
>16hrs in a row for few days sitting before pc

The absolute madman.

Well, in the past I've also pulled off 20 hours in a row. Though that usually only works with games. I usually become so immersed that I forget everything around me and suddenly a few hours have passed.... Although it's coming close to that with reading as well. My burning passion for my hobbies is only growing and growing. It's weird that I've never pulled off an all-nighter so far. haha
Bernkishi07Feb 1, 2018 4:03 PM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 14, 2019 2:38 AM

Jul 2017
Hello Frostbyte!
You talk with everyone else except me. I have accepted my mistake and even apologised for my misbehaviour, so why are you avoiding me? @Frostbytes
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.