Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, that Fate guy decided to show up again.

It didn't take long for him to get into a fight again.
I love how Karin goes out in her way to protect Kirin. Fate also has a battle maid on his side and I have to admit, her fight against Ikkuu was kinda fun to watch.

Plenty of action this episode. However, I think the skill gap between Fate and Touta is still far too big at the moment.
Stark700Nov 20, 2017 2:14 PM
Nov 20, 2017 11:08 AM
Sep 2016
a lot of refences to the original Negima series, I think I might get the backstory a bit more if I watch the series or read the manga.
Nov 20, 2017 11:40 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
man.. why is this only 12 episodes lol? my Negima bias is so real, i want more XD

Stark700 said:

I love how Karin goes out in her way to protect Kirin

Kirie lol
Nov 20, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2017
EcchiKingMamster said:
man.. why is this only 12 episodes lol? my Negima bias is so real, i want more XD

Ikrrr, shoulda been at least 24 episodes so the pacing could've been better but I guess this isn't so bad
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 20, 2017 1:18 PM
May 2017
RagingDragon_ said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

Ikrrr, shoulda been at least 24 episodes so the pacing could've been better but I guess this isn't so bad
pray for season 2 then. But its JC staff and not madhouse so season 2 isnt impossible
Nov 20, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
Ah, the good o enemies for each character routine. Reminded me much of the Negima OVA fight scene with Fate's gang. Shame we didn't really get much actual action in this one though.

I like this series but man, so much unexplained things going on...

Facepalm'd when Tota's shirt came off defecting all those projectiles.
Nov 20, 2017 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
Fate is badass in this episode.

I really didn’t expect Negi to suddenly appear.
Nov 20, 2017 3:18 PM

Apr 2015
Ugh it was a nice fight but the ending was so slow paced I was falling asleep when they were talking in that cave...
Nov 20, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2017
I still don’t understand how trapping an earth mage in a cave was a disadvantage to fate. Makes as much sense as trapping a water mage in the ocean. All he had to do was crush them with the cave walls. If she was an ice mage, they should have been in a crevasse in the antarctic.

Why the hell would they participate by asking questions. They, supposedly, had the advantage, they should have set the terms.

Why didn’t he use his special gloves and sword from the onset of battle.

Why wasn’t the rest of the team in the cave reading to hit him all at once. Shock and awe.
Nov 20, 2017 6:54 PM

Oct 2017
ZZZZZZZ...
They skipped one of the best battles in this arc from manga: Eva vs Fate part, to save budget.. The animation of fighting Fate is not particularly good too..

Not to mention they skip to Nagi part so quickly, removing the character build-up of Fate entirely.

I lost faith in this adaptation already...
Seriously, please just go read the manga for the best experience...
Nov 20, 2017 6:57 PM

Oct 2017
DeitysDynasty said:
RagingDragon_ said:

pray for season 2 then. But its JC staff and not madhouse so season 2 isnt impossible

With the sales prediction of this bad adaptation, it is unlikely this gets a season 2 anyway..

So far the current prediction is around 500.
(A show usually usually need to be at least 4k to get a season 2, unless you're a popular Jump Manga, which the Jump itself may funded the studio for the anime to continue)
Nov 21, 2017 12:42 AM

Jul 2016
I'm surprised they didn't change and skip the whole UQ Holder vs Fate and Ala Alba fight in this episode when they already skipped a lot of battle screens in most of previous episodes, aside they skipped Eva/Yukihime vs Fate fight and rushing the plots so we can get to seen Mage of the Beginning fights as soon as possible. This is one of the only episode of this anime which is faithfully adapted from the manga with barely plots changes and skipped plots. (The others are EP1 and EP2)

So according to the next episode title, it's seem like the source where written Sayako Arc, Training Arc, Karin drugs and Kirie Time Stop will not gonna adapted into this anime WAS legal. (Source: https://2ch.vet/re_toro_anime_1507520700_2_86)

So they basically confirmed both Tsukuyomi from UQ Holder and Negima are same person since they shared same voice actor in both this anime and the OVA lol.

Ventus_S said:
DeitysDynasty said:

With the sales prediction of this bad adaptation, it is unlikely this gets a season 2 anyway..

So far the current prediction is around 500.
(A show usually usually need to be at least 4k to get a season 2, unless you're a popular Jump Manga, which the Jump itself may funded the studio for the anime to continue)

As long as Akamatsu is a scriptwriter (Every skipped moments, bad fillers and rushed plots are ALL his idea) and still supporting this anime, they will gonna release Season 2 soon with Akamatsu involved into the anime staff team.
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 21, 2017 12:46 AM
Nov 21, 2017 2:54 AM

Aug 2011
It gave me shivers when Eva called Negi Boya and Negi calling Eva Master. Damn it Akamatsu please show me a universe where Eva and Negi end up together or maybe in this universe.
Nov 21, 2017 2:55 AM

Sep 2015
Ventus_S said:
ZZZZZZZ...
They skipped one of the best battles in this arc from manga: Eva vs Fate part, to save budget..

Not to mention they skip to Nagi part so quickly, removing the character build-up of Fate entirely.

You seem to get things wrongly regarding to anime and too fixate on it. For one anime exists for the fans to see the characters & actions being animated, not about story. Denouncing an anime to be not good just because its not adapting properly, anime industry would have been in chaos by now. Even if you watch a bad anime, literally have no effect on you reading manga. So you don't need to tell people to go read manga seriously. Its not like people will stop reading the manga just because anime is bad. Number 2 this anime version has been changing its plot here & there purposely, so its not right to call it not adapting properly nor there is a place for you to lose faith. Eva vs Fate is unnesessary to the plot to begin with, I don't see why studio can't cut it out to save budget even if it is the truth. How much have you even contribute to the industry to ask for extra stuffs?
Nov 21, 2017 3:56 AM

Oct 2015
why they skip that battle ... Goddamn :(
Nov 21, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2010
Username23489023 said:
I still don’t understand how trapping an earth mage in a cave was a disadvantage to fate. Makes as much sense as trapping a water mage in the ocean. All he had to do was crush them with the cave walls. If she was an ice mage, they should have been in a crevasse in the antarctic.

Why the hell would they participate by asking questions. They, supposedly, had the advantage, they should have set the terms.

Why didn’t he use his special gloves and sword from the onset of battle.

Why wasn’t the rest of the team in the cave reading to hit him all at once. Shock and awe.

If I remember correctly, in the manga the cave was inside a sealed barrier where Fate cannot escape out of.
Nov 21, 2017 4:55 AM

Oct 2017
valvravetruth said:
Ventus_S said:
ZZZZZZZ...
They skipped one of the best battles in this arc from manga: Eva vs Fate part, to save budget..

You seem to get things wrongly regarding to anime and too fixate on it. For one anime exists for the fans to see the characters & actions being animated, not about story. Denouncing an anime to be not good just because its not adapting properly, anime industry would have been in chaos by now. Even if you watch a bad anime, literally have no effect on you reading manga. So you don't need to tell people to go read manga seriously. Its not like people will stop reading the manga just because anime is bad. Number 2 this anime version has been changing its plot here & there purposely, so its not right to call it not adapting properly nor there is a place for you to lose faith. Eva vs Fate is unnesessary to the plot to begin with, I don't see why studio can't cut it out to save budget even if it is the truth. How much have you even contribute to the industry to ask for extra stuffs?

The "animation" in this episode is not particularly good anyway, so that argument is null from the get go. (Even worse than ep5 battle).

Fate looks so freaking weak in this adaptation.

The penal and presentation of the manga version is way cooler.

Also it's only an excuse for saying: " Hey, at least we animate this shit! Better than nothing!", instead of actually putting effort in it"

Look at Made in Abyss adaptation and now compare it UQ Holder's adaptation.
I can only shake my head..

If you seriously think this is good adaptation, I really have no word for you...
This is some of the worst adaptation I've seen for awhile.
Ventus_SNov 21, 2017 4:59 AM
Nov 21, 2017 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
I felt like the episode was rushed, but still regardless enjoyable nonetheless. It seems more like there was more to Fate than what the anime shows but not to the point where I could call it terrible.
Nov 21, 2017 6:24 AM

Jul 2016
Ventus_S said:
This is some of the worst adaptation I've seen for awhile.

Em...... Rosario Vampire anime?

Also compared this to the old Negima anime at least this is still somewhat faithfully adapted to the manga, even though there is a lot of things that I generally dislike in this anime.

valvravetruth said:
For one anime exists for the fans to see the characters & actions being animated, not about story.

So Akamatsu was a genius because none of his anime adaptation are faithfully adapted from the manga (Except of Negima OVAs), and he know damn well that the fans will only happy to see their favorite series "moving" lol.
Nov 21, 2017 11:46 PM

Oct 2008
The whole episode feels like 5 minutes! anyway great episode! lot of revelations revealed but the truth is still confusing! is Negi really alive!?
I wonder why Yukihime cut of the communication especially if its Negi that we're talking about...maybe tampered stuff?
5/5.

Nov 22, 2017 1:47 AM

Jun 2016
So, what is happening now? So, Fate is lying about saving Negi that's why he's trying to abduct Touta because he can help save his grandfather? Then, Fate is gay for Negi and Evangeline is in love with Negi, too?

Me right now:

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 22, 2017 6:10 AM

Dec 2014
ok I really hate secrets...that fate guy is hiding something and to make matters worse the do it for a cliff hanger
Nov 22, 2017 7:27 AM
Mar 2016
So does this suggest that Evangeline has something to do with the death of tota's parents, cu'z otherwise she wouldn't have to order Kuromaru to cut something behind Tota's back?
Nov 22, 2017 11:11 PM
Nov 2017
daime17 said:
It gave me shivers when Eva called Negi Boya and Negi calling Eva Master. Damn it Akamatsu please show me a universe where Eva and Negi end up together or maybe in this universe.

No I don't think so . Coz in the manga eva said to touta in response to his feelings that she still love negi but he is in trouble, that's why she can't move forward with with touta until she saves him and then kissed him . It has also been hinted that eva is still in love with touta . And it's also been confirmed that touta is eva's first love .
So I think that eva and touta will be together hear in this universe .
ANIME_WIZARD420Nov 22, 2017 11:20 PM
Nov 23, 2017 12:29 AM

Jul 2016
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

Nope according to how the manga goes currently, Kirie is the one who will be ended up with Touta together, basically because she is based on Akamatsu's wife like how Chisame and Naru's design is based on his wife.
Nov 23, 2017 8:15 AM
Nov 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

Nope according to how the manga goes currently, Kirie is the one who will be ended up with Touta together, basically because she is based on Akamatsu's wife like how Chisame and Naru's design is based on his wife.

Nope coz currently in the end of the manga touta told kirie what eva said to him and then she told him that their relationship Will be like brother and sister .

And also when touta saw how eva and nagi got married and has a good ending in the other timeline where he doesn't exist, he thought to himself that he will have his own good ending in this timeline where he exist.
Then he was also inspired by negi of the other timeline where at first he was rejected by the girl he loved and then also got married to that girl .

So I think touta will be together with eva . You can check out the current ending of the manga once again.
ANIME_WIZARD420Nov 23, 2017 8:19 AM
Nov 23, 2017 11:57 PM

Jul 2016
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
So I think touta will be together with eva . You can check out the current ending of the manga once again.

I know but that doesn't change the fact the Kirie mostly will be the one who will end up with Touta, if Kirie isn't the one then why is most of previous are always focus on Kirie's feeling toward Touta? (Especially after the Dana training) Even Zazie said Kirie is in love with Touta. Also in fact there's never have any female protagonist who based on Akamatsu's wife in his own manga isn't the one who will with the male protagonist, Asuna and Naru is exception but the one both of them are loving are somewhat look similar to Akamatsu himself in his own damn manga (Takamichi and Seta Noriyasu).

So yeah, Kirie is the one will end up with Touta because she is based on Akamatsu's wife, and also do you know the fact there are a lot of Negima fans are actually pissed off every time the manga shows Touta x Eva moments (And also Eva married with Nagi at Chapter 140, which the Negima fans (Include myself) called it BS)? (Though personally to me I don't care about the loving ship thing that much)
Nov 24, 2017 1:50 AM
Nov 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

I know but that doesn't change the fact the Kirie mostly will be the one who will end up with Touta, if Kirie isn't the one then why is most of previous are always focus on Kirie's feeling toward Touta? (Especially after the Dana training) Even Zazie said Kirie is in love with Touta. Also in fact there's never have any female protagonist who based on Akamatsu's wife in his own manga isn't the one who will with the male protagonist, Asuna and Naru is exception but the one both of them are loving are somewhat look similar to Akamatsu himself in his own damn manga (Takamichi and Seta Noriyasu).

So yeah, Kirie is the one will end up with Touta because she is based on Akamatsu's wife, and also do you know the fact there are a lot of Negima fans are actually pissed off every time the manga shows Touta x Eva moments (And also Eva married with Nagi at Chapter 140, which the Negima fans (Include myself) called it BS)? (Though personally to me I don't care about the loving ship thing that much)

I know that . But the most important thing is that in the manga it's been shown that touta is still in love with eva and he'll do everything in his power so that eva can be happy and move forward in her life .

It's also been confirmed that eva is in love with touta but she isn't accepting his confession because negi is still in trouble . And everything I have seen until now I think the author of the manga will make sure that touta and eva ended up together . Coz from the beginning of the manga til the current ending it's specially focused on touta and eva .

It's also a reason that I think they'll be together . Can you deny it?
Nov 24, 2017 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
I know that . But the most important thing is that in the manga it's been shown that touta is still in love with eva and he'll do everything in his power so that eva can be happy and move forward in her life .

It's also been confirmed that eva is in love with touta but she isn't accepting his confession because negi is still in trouble . And everything I have seen until now I think the author of the manga will make sure that touta and eva ended up together . Coz from the beginning of the manga til the current ending it's specially focused on touta and eva .

It's also a reason that I think they'll be together . Can you deny it?

You need to remember that this is the same author who originally want to have Asuna (Who is based on his wife with different hairstyles and similar personality with Naru) to have a love interests with Negi but later changed to Chisame (Who look ALMOST like Naru aka Akamatsu's wife) to take Asuna's role as a love interests with Negi instead, so the Touta x Kirie is still possibly happen at the end of the manga. Let's see if he chosen to written Eva who has be written is in love with Touta since the beginning or Kirie who may be based on his wife so she must be with Touta, as we don't know how Akamatsu will written in the later chapters.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you (Yeah he actually has gone to that route even since the beginning of the manga, and the later chapters is shows even more obvious), but the problem is this isn't the first time Akamatsu choose to have a female character who look like his wife to be the main protagonist's love interests at the later stories (Plus the fact he have going to focus on Kirie's feeling on Touta lately), that's why I have a feeling that it was Kirie who will ended up with Touta instead of Eva at the end.

And we have to continue this in a new topic or in our profile instead next time since we has be completely gone off-topic now.
Nov 24, 2017 7:09 AM
Nov 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

You need to remember that this is the same author who originally want to have Asuna (Who is based on his wife with different hairstyles and similar personality with Naru) to have a love interests with Negi but later changed to Chisame (Who look ALMOST like Naru aka Akamatsu's wife) to take Asuna's role as a love interests with Negi instead, so the Touta x Kirie is still possibly happen at the end of the manga. Let's see if he chosen to written Eva who has be written is in love with Touta since the beginning or Kirie who may be based on his wife so she must be with Touta, as we don't know how Akamatsu will written in the later chapters.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you (Yeah he actually has gone to that route even since the beginning of the manga, and the later chapters is shows even more obvious), but the problem is this isn't the first time Akamatsu choose to have a female character who look like his wife to be the main protagonist's love interests at the later stories (Plus the fact he have going to focus on Kirie's feeling on Touta lately), that's why I have a feeling that it was Kirie who will ended up with Touta instead of Eva at the end.

And we have to continue this in a new topic or in our profile instead next time since we has be completely gone off-topic now.

To be honest we can't be sure what is gonna happen in the end. So we have to wait until the manga is complete. Then we can be sure whom he's gonna end up with, eva or kirie .

Either way I won't mind, coz both eva and kirie are a potential partner for touta .

So I wish them both " BEST OF LUCK "
Nov 26, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
Compared to the previous episode, this is definitely more intriguing and rich in events. Do not hurt the action seen in this episode. Anyway I thought Fate was more dangerous as an adversary.
Nov 26, 2017 12:33 PM
Jan 2016
I liked the episode in general, showing fate and whatnot, even seeing negi, and his interactions with eva and fate, ahh so great.
But why the hell did eva stop negi's communication?? Even when she knew this was the real negi communicating directly.
Nov 26, 2017 3:12 PM

Oct 2012
Hmpf. Logic, where are you? The hell is this shit??

How come their enemies can remember what happened in another playthrough? Also, why the heck did Fate lied and why the hell did Eva ordered Kuroumaru to take off that sign that Kuu Fei put on him when she bumped into him in the last episode. And why Kuroumaru didn't even hesitate to break the link with Negi when it was obvious it was doing no harm to him and she was thinking of him as real friend?

This is all just bullshit really. Both Fate and Eva aren't the bad guys here yet they are withholding informations from Touta on purpose (just for the sake of the "plot", *sigh*) This was probably the worst written story blocker I have seen lately.

Akamatsu surely knows how to write rabukome but he really sucks at shounen, that's given (the same applied to Negima - the first half of the manga was pretty good but the second was littered by stupid dragged fights that sometimes lasted even several volumes). And now it seem UQH is plagued by the same shit again.

Also, I know Satou Rina voiced Negi in the previous installments but letting her voice his older self, well, let's just say his voice was way too off.
Nov 27, 2017 2:06 AM

Jul 2016
Mich666 said:
How come their enemies can remember what happened in another playthrough?

Since when did the enemies remember the things before the time reset ability was used?

Mich666 said:
why the hell did Eva ordered Kuroumaru to take off that sign that Kuu Fei put on him when she bumped into him in the last episode. And why Kuroumaru didn't even hesitate to break the link with Negi when it was obvious it was doing no harm to him and she was thinking of him as real friend?

Just ask the anime staff team by yourself since that part was filler and it's completely nothing to do with Akamatsu and the manga. And do you realize that this Anime is a another abomination of Akamatsu's adaptation which changed the story plots and added a lot of non sense plots for no reason like the Negima anime?

Mich666 said:
This is all just bullshit really. Both Fate and Eva aren't the bad guys here yet they are withholding informations from Touta on purpose (just for the sake of the "plot", *sigh*) This was probably the worst written story blocker I have seen lately.

Well the reason why Fate being hate Eva is because.... spoiler: Negi request Eva to kill him so the MotB can die with him, but Fate can't accept for Negi to be death, so Fate think a plan to making every humans become immortals so MotB won't gonna reborn again.

Mich666 said:
Akamatsu surely knows how to write rabukome but he really sucks at shounen, that's given (the same applied to Negima - the first half of the manga was pretty good but the second was littered by stupid dragged fights that sometimes lasted even several volumes). And now it seem UQH is plagued by the same shit again.

Except UQH (Especially anime) become even worst with the whole harem plots started at the later chapters (EP9 in the anime) so it won't have any story plots to tells, when Akamatsu said in the earlier chapters that UQH won't have a same harem element as Negima did.

Mich666 said:
Also, I know Satou Rina voiced Negi in the previous installments but letting her voice his older self, well, let's just say his voice was way too off.

Since Negi isn't even a adult here so I don't see any problem to have Satou Rina voiced Negi again, she even voiced teenage Negi in the Mou Hitotsu no Sekai OVA too. I do agreed that Negi's voice is sound too deep here compared to the OVA.
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 27, 2017 2:10 AM
Nov 28, 2017 5:58 AM
Jan 2013
Mich666 said:

How come their enemies can remember what happened in another playthrough? Also, why the heck did Fate lied and why the hell did Eva ordered Kuroumaru to take off that sign that Kuu Fei put on him when she bumped into him in the last episode. And why Kuroumaru didn't even hesitate to break the link with Negi when it was obvious it was doing no harm to him and she was thinking of him as real friend?

There may be minor changes with each reset(her cause effect),but the villains clearly don't know about time.He supposedly was some op mage

We don't know too much about them or the real villans,it's fair to wait for an explanation.

What Negi is telling Touta might not be in his best interest,or hurt him too personally.

Dec 6, 2017 9:48 AM

Aug 2011
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
daime17 said:

No I don't think so . Coz in the manga eva said to touta in response to his feelings that she still love negi but he is in trouble, that's why she can't move forward with with touta until she saves him and then kissed him . It has also been hinted that eva is still in love with touta . And it's also been confirmed that touta is eva's first love .

Dec 6, 2017 10:16 AM
Nov 2017
daime17 said:

Yeah but I think in the end eva will stay with touta.
Dec 23, 2017 3:03 AM

Sep 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Nope coz currently in the end of the manga touta told kirie what eva said to him and then she told him that their relationship Will be like brother and sister .

And also when touta saw how eva and nagi got married and has a good ending in the other timeline where he doesn't exist, he thought to himself that he will have his own good ending in this timeline where he exist.
Then he was also inspired by negi of the other timeline where at first he was rejected by the girl he loved and then also got married to that girl .

daime17 said:
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:

ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
daime17 said:

Yeah but I think in the end eva will stay with touta.

i couln't resist to peek in to future

so i think he marries all the girls in hes group :)

maybe Negi also married hes hole class (all hes partners) lol
they really should make season that tells hes life before more romance oriented Negima :D

also with a anime like this i cant ship for one so i ship for harem lol

@daime17 2bad for u then if u don't want Eva to fall in love for a Springfield after Springfield (cause their love is confirmed) cause Eva & Touta are in love sisn the beginning only after becoming immortal Touta discovered the extent of hes feeling & Eva just held back cause he was humans & new cause she prefers if things remain like they are (cause currently they are at war & if she looses him after accepting hes feeling it would be more painful) at least for new she wants that, but how long that the question

Mich666 said:

point was to when they reset they take Fate with them reset with fate so they could ambush him on their home island (reset takes them there) that's why he remembers stuff from previous play-trough
Sugram22Dec 23, 2017 3:41 AM
Jan 15, 2018 5:51 AM

Jan 2014
the plot thickens.

Fate fighting Touta is like seeing Gilgamesh Gate of Babylon all over again, lol.

Eva vs Fate skipped, but if I remembered correctly, Fate are afraid of Eva back in Negima, then why he's now acting cocky like that? I still don't think he can beat Eva though.

it looks like Kuu Fei is the one who put magic on Touta shoulder, judging by the skin.

Fate lied about Touta parents.

Why Eva ask Kuromaru to cut off the transmission, it's not a thread anyway? destroying it only making it more confusing.

Mar 7, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2015
Eva and Fate become more cooperative after Negi's appearance. I have a feeling that Negi will be major antagonist but I wonder is he truly evil or is just seen as evil by the Eva and Fate.
Oct 15, 2019 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, those were actually his friends? What a coincidence! Stupid...
So they trap Fate, the big baddie that tried to kill them all, in that cave and then just give in to his "I answer some questions and you let me go, 'kay?" Eeeeeeeeeeeh retards?
Also why did they cut Negi's speech off or was that not Negi after all? So many questions, I hope at least the last one gets answered. The answer to the other ones is probably just "bad writing".
May 11, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 2009
This is entertaining but, like a lot of others in this thread, I really wish someone would make a proper Negima anime. It would be long af if it adapted the whole manga and the spin-offs with good pacing and I would watch all of it!
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Mar 30, 2022 1:21 PM

Nov 2010
Now that I think about it, that person who placed that communication device on Touta seemed like an older Ku Fei. Interesting. It kinda sucks they had to cut off Negi like that.

Karin's question was hilarious!

Fate is just covering for Evangeline right? she was actually the one who killed Touta's parents for some unknown reason.

That maid cyborg is Tsukuyomi? the same Tsukuyomi from S1? since her technique is also Shinmei-ryū.
Sep 7, 2022 9:13 PM
Jun 2022
Now that I’m thinking about it what even is the plot of this anime, in the first like 2 episodes I thought the plot was going to be about him reuniting with his friends at the tower, now I’m confused and wondering why we should even care about his granddad being alive or dead or what ever and what the mc is trying to achieve which is supposed to be the plot of an anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

36 by MyAnimeList94 »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

80 by Maknae19 »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2017

67 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Apr 11, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

59 by Dudes3712 »»
Feb 20, 2023 12:56 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2017

49 by DiegoSxnpai »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.