Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2017 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah Nano taking care of Souji...but it ends up with the two sharing some hot kissing.

Oh yeah, I bet she enjoyed that.
Oct 29, 2017 4:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Weekly reminder that this is somehow not listed as hentai on MAL..
Oct 29, 2017 5:15 PM
Apr 2014
I guess because this is referring to the TV version, web version is straight up hentai though
more stuff has already happened than in all of Skirt no Naka
Oct 29, 2017 6:34 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Though I'm prob the only person watching this who thinks so, Kuga-kun was really cute this episode—both his smiling face and also just how much he really seemed to care for Sensei. Of course, Sensei was pretty cute too once she admitted that she liked Kuga-kun as well. Still strange to hear Subaru (KonoSuba) playing Souji.

Who cares whether it's categorized as hentai or not? Is that really going to change whether you watch it? You're either going to watch it because you want to see sex/H scenes, or you're not going to because you don't. The genre doesn't really have much to do with it. I can't imagine a single person who would say "I don't want to watch hentai anime, but I'll watch this since it's only ecchi" or another who says "I'm not going to watch this because it's only ecchi, not hentai." Especially since those who won't watch it are more likely to call it hentai, and those who do watch it are probably more likely to call it ecchi.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Oct 29, 2017 9:29 PM
Mar 2015
Poor Souiicherou The picture shows that he was her childhood friend That is why he wanted to marry her. Now his brother is taking her
Oct 29, 2017 9:50 PM

Jul 2012
It was actually kind of cute when he didn't want her to catch his cold LOL

Anyways, nice episode :>
Oct 30, 2017 5:14 AM
Jan 2014
kyoudai said:
Though I'm prob the only person watching this who thinks so, Kuga-kun was really cute this episode—both his smiling face and also just how much he really seemed to care for Sensei. Of course, Sensei was pretty cute too once she admitted that she liked Kuga-kun as well. Still strange to hear Subaru (KonoSuba) playing Souji.

Who cares whether it's categorized as hentai or not? Is that really going to change whether you watch it? You're either going to watch it because you want to see sex/H scenes, or you're not going to because you don't. The genre doesn't really have much to do with it. I can't imagine a single person who would say "I don't want to watch hentai anime, but I'll watch this since it's only ecchi" or another who says "I'm not going to watch this because it's only ecchi, not hentai." Especially since those who won't watch it are more likely to call it hentai, and those who do watch it are probably more likely to call it ecchi.

You're not alone, I assure you.
Nice episode. Kuga is so thoughtful, at the almost sex, the teasing, and while he was on a fever.
Oh dear, you mean to tell me Nano and Souichirou were childhood friends? (But then again, she was not aware/did not seem to know him based on ep 1 and ep 2)
The picture somehow broke my heart.
If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?
- Kuroko Tetsuya
Oct 30, 2017 6:19 AM
Mar 2016
OMG the sensei is childhood friends with the older brother?

So why the fuck let her get banged by his younger bother?
Oct 30, 2017 8:08 AM

Mar 2014
Whoahoho said:
OMG the sensei is childhood friends with the older brother?

So why the fuck let her get banged by his younger bother?

Because the older brother seems to be a total beta cuck, lol.
Oct 30, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2016
This anime's back at being a vanilla hentai again. Hahaha. So, I guess the teacher fell in love with Kouga, then we're gonna get a NTR this time with Kouga's brother? Lmfao.

"But I don't dislike it when you touch me" See? Hahahahaha!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 30, 2017 9:37 AM

Dec 2014
ok this escalated fast.... how is this not a hentai still amazes me
Oct 30, 2017 12:15 PM

Feb 2007
Aww, this was an unexpectedly adorable episode, they really do make a lovely couple. Looks like the older brother does have some feelings for her from the past too, though, hopefully this won't cause trouble later. Then again, he's had a chance to interfere twice so far and let it go, it would only be more difficult after leaving them together this time. Which may not be enough to stop him, though... We'll see.
Oct 30, 2017 2:01 PM

Jul 2017
I get the censorship for all the H-scenes, but is it really necessary to have censorship for kissing scenes?
Oct 30, 2017 2:44 PM

Jul 2012
Short_Circut said:
I get the censorship for all the H-scenes, but is it really necessary to have censorship for kissing scenes?
Wait what? Where?
Oct 30, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
It's just a fever, suck it up.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 30, 2017 4:09 PM

Jul 2017
Mayuka said:
Short_Circut said:
Wait what? Where?

It might have been the source that I was watching but in the scene where Souji asks Nano to kiss him (while he's sick) and she reluctantly accepts to do so. For some reason they had those censor animals covering up the kiss :P
Oct 30, 2017 4:17 PM

Jul 2012
Short_Circut said:
Mayuka said:
Wait what? Where?

It might have been the source that I was watching but in the scene where Souji asks Nano to kiss him (while he's sick) and she reluctantly accepts to do so. For some reason they had those censor animals covering up the kiss :P
Torrent it! It's uncensored lol
The only censoring is on the genitals which is pixelated.
Oct 30, 2017 6:58 PM

Jul 2017
Mayuka said:
Short_Circut said:

Torrent it! It's uncensored lol
The only censoring is on the genitals which is pixelated.

That sounds like a good idea
I always wanted to do more 'research' on this anime ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Oct 30, 2017 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
All I think during this episode is "Please don't let the older brother have sex with her". But deep down I know that there is a 99.99% chance that'll happen
Oct 31, 2017 11:09 AM
Oct 2017
Hi Sir :3
This Anime NTR Or No ?
This Brother Love Nano Chan ?
Oct 31, 2017 11:10 AM
Oct 2017
sir This ANime NTR Or no ?
Oct 31, 2017 4:11 PM

Jan 2014
"cockhanger" of last episode resulted in some steamy thigh chub rub/dry humping. Then cute maternal care. She's attempting to cool his fever by blue balling him. Super sweet.
+Also after they kiss the animators left him drooling down his face? Love it.
I was starting to think I'd like this hentai short more than the last 2 until the blaring NTR INCOMING alarm went off at the end... Meh. Still looking forward to the next short chapter.

+I have to agree with
kyoudai said:
Who cares whether it's categorized as hentai or not? Is that really going to change whether you watch it? You're either going to watch it because you want to see sex/H scenes, or you're not going to because you don't. The genre doesn't really have much to do with it.
if you saw episode 1 you know what you're in for. Apologies but I don't understand the weekly reminder of the lack of hentai tag, at least in the episode discussion boards. I have laughed at least once per epiosde of this and the other 2 hentai shorts but I wouldn't consider any to be tagged as comedy.
It's an anime harlequin novel.
Nov 1, 2017 2:06 AM

Aug 2010
where can i find the uncensored version of this?
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Nov 2, 2017 6:04 PM

Aug 2016
this anime is so badly written it hilarious, 50 Shades level of cringe. I'm perplexed some people honestly like this stuff. The whole concept is rather disgusting. The female lead is as passive as a sack of potatoes. Everything about this screams "trash".
What would Golgo do?
Nov 3, 2017 7:54 PM

Dec 2010
maggiejay said:
"cockhanger" of last episode resulted in some steamy thigh chub rub/dry humping. Then cute maternal care. She's attempting to cool his fever by blue balling him. Super sweet.
+Also after they kiss the animators left him drooling down his face? Love it.
I was starting to think I'd like this hentai short more than the last 2 until the blaring NTR INCOMING alarm went off at the end... Meh. Still looking forward to the next short chapter.

Lol, mah plot. NTR incoming, probably she will be drunk and will go for Kouga`s brother. Or some other slicky trick/absurd shit.

"But I don't dislike it when you touch me" Lol, he touched you 20 times now stupid girl.

Because the older brother seems to be a total beta cuck, lol.

This. QFT. And Kouga is an alpha male. He is just taking the lead. No question, just "fuck them right in the pussy". Just like Harvey Weinstein. But Kouga is handsome so this is beautiful and cute love. If Kouga is ugly bastard then its rape.

This is so fun and stupid.
Nov 5, 2017 3:37 PM

Mar 2010
lol ....I would enjoy more if those scenes are 60fps . HAHAHAHA
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2017 11:12 AM
Nov 2016
I don't know anything anymore.
Dec 3, 2017 8:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Souji is ill, but not happened yet!!!
Dec 25, 2017 4:41 PM

May 2012
Bukakeing your teacher will get you sick guys :p

And boy that ending, secret love triangle?
Mar 16, 2018 4:25 PM

Oct 2012
Well, banged, almost... :D But I kinda liked this episode as there was at least a bit of developement.

Who would have thought the teacher and his brother were childhood friends. Two men one woman, really wonder how this ends.
Jul 22, 2019 5:25 PM
Apr 2016
Awh, seems like he got sick. She's acting nice towards him now, though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyokina, Mondaiji. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2017

85 by jam1e_ »»
Jan 17, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

30 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 23, 2021 5:21 AM

» where do I find the uncensored version of this someone send HELP

yo_diluc - Feb 8, 2021

4 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 23, 2021 5:19 AM

» Ending Theme

ABC539 - Oct 9, 2017

11 by Nikiforova »»
Aug 16, 2020 1:49 PM

Poll: » Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2017

26 by blank »»
Jul 22, 2019 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.