Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2017 9:39 PM

Sep 2014
HoTTab1CH said:
Menzo- said:
This is no joke son, this is war.

I'm out of loop, war against what? Gintama taking all TOP MAL spots or what?
A war against anyone holding Pingu-sama down, a fierce battle to prevail all who stand in his way to the top.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Oct 7, 2017 9:41 PM
May 2017
Can someone pls tell mo who started this trend?? I'm just wondering...
NOOT NOOT
Oct 7, 2017 9:43 PM
Feb 2016
Ahealias said:
Hagorama said:

How the Fuck would you know, ask anyone who rated Pingu 10, most of them would have liked the first episode.

like i've said 4 fucking times up till now. If you enjoy pingu fine, rate it whatever you actually think it's worth. But the people rating it 10/10 are just riding the meme wave and aren't rating it 10/10 because they actually think it's worth that. Even if you enjoy the first episode no way you give it a 10/10

I'm sorry, but can you teach me your ways of reading minds?
Oct 7, 2017 10:31 PM

Aug 2014
kikyo1hinamora said:
JonasTheJay said:
At least you guys can't complain about Gintama anymore, now that this shit is in the top 3!
lmao because of gintama's cancerous fans pingu score is 9.06 now

Why are you assuming it's Gintama fans, if anything it's the same people who constantly downvote Gintama for being higher than their favourite anime.
Ahealias said:
I won't believe for a second that an adult (or whatever age you are) could unironically enjoy watching pingu unless you have some kind of defect in your fucking brain

I won't believe for a second that an adult (or whatever age you are) could unironically enjoy watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso unless you have some kind of defect in your fucking brain

#dicksoutforhughmungus
Oct 7, 2017 11:07 PM

Jan 2017
Pingu in the city is the best anime ever NOOT NOOT
Oct 7, 2017 11:17 PM

Mar 2012
NOOT FUCKING NOOT OP
Oct 7, 2017 11:46 PM

Aug 2016
MyEnglishIsGood said:
kikyo1hinamora said:

Why are you assuming it's Gintama fans, if anything it's the same people who constantly downvote Gintama for being higher than their favourite anime.

Cuz Gintama fans always pull this shit. They did the same thing for Owari 2. You could look up by the stats section of the people voting it a 1. A lot of the people that did it had Gintama in their favorites. Even most of the downvote alt accounts for Owari 2 only bothered to rate two shows. Which consisted of giving Owari 2, a 1. And Gintama a 10. This isn't being made up. I bet if I bothered to look up the 1's for this Pingu it would be the exact same shit.
Oct 8, 2017 12:11 AM

Sep 2009
Shame on those wet blankets who rated it 1/10.
As if MAL rating has ever had some "reliability" to uphold...
Just the fact that Your Name is rated as the #1 movie is ridiculous, but explain that to the weebs.
Oct 8, 2017 12:42 AM

Mar 2016
-metal- said:
Just the fact that Your Name is rated as the #1 movie is ridiculous, but explain that to the weebs.

I'm pretty sure 100% of the 1's are to get it off the top anime list. To be honest, Your Name was a great movie, but it didn't need the 1st spot. But I'd rather have Your Name in the 1st spot for a decade than have Pingu in the top 10 for trolls.
Oct 8, 2017 12:49 AM

Jun 2017
Hodor98 said:
-metal- said:

I'm pretty sure 100% of the 1's are to get it off the top anime list. To be honest, Your Name was a great movie, but it didn't need the 1st spot. But I'd rather have Your Name in the 1st spot for a decade than have Pingu in the top 10 for trolls.

Do you even NOOT NOOT?!
p00p
Oct 8, 2017 12:54 AM

Mar 2013
#15?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 let's go to 11
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Oct 8, 2017 1:07 AM

Sep 2016
PINGU IS BACK TO THE TOP 10.

NOOT NOOT MOTHERFUCKER.
JUST MONIKA

Oct 8, 2017 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
We did it! limitlimitlimitlimitlimit

“All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!”

“I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

“I need to have a drink, and I need one soon!”

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf so you shut up!”
Oct 8, 2017 1:36 AM

Feb 2014
Hoping this dies down in a few weeks....

Years of this would be incredibly annoying
Oct 8, 2017 1:38 AM

May 2014
kikyo1hinamora said:
Pingu in the city is the best anime ever NOOT NOOT

I second this NOOT~ ≧◡≦
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
Oct 8, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2017
lol so much debates here
what a shame
btw im gonna give this aswell

11/10 pingu is the best anime ever that giving me an entertainment for my childhood XDDD
Oct 8, 2017 2:11 AM

Mar 2017
JFuji said:
MyEnglishIsGood said:

Cuz Gintama fans always pull this shit. They did the same thing for Owari 2. You could look up by the stats section of the people voting it a 1. A lot of the people that did it had Gintama in their favorites. Even most of the downvote alt accounts for Owari 2 only bothered to rate two shows. Which consisted of giving Owari 2, a 1. And Gintama a 10. This isn't being made up. I bet if I bothered to look up the 1's for this Pingu it would be the exact same shit.

What if it wasn't from Gintama's fans? Giving Gintama 10 and Owari 1 would just make Monogatari fans hate Gintama and downvoting Gintama. If a Gintama fans really the culprit then they would just gave Owari a 1 without giving Gintama 10 so Gintama could be higher than Owari without getting suspected that it was from Gintama fans and avoid Gintama getting downvoted.
FeministSenpaiOct 8, 2017 4:21 AM
Oct 8, 2017 2:22 AM

Aug 2015
Nah, hentai is 18+ which makes sense for it not to be in the top lists, while this garbage is for all ages.

I don't care if it is rank #1, the top ones are mostly trash anyway, what does piss me off however are the individuals here that are spamming the forum with this shit and feeling super funny.
Oct 8, 2017 2:24 AM
Aug 2014
eXtacy67 said:
Hoping this dies down in a few weeks....

Years of this would be incredibly annoying
You are right. We have to downvote it to let the future generation of anime fans know the "true masterpieces",Rem 0/10:WAIFU kara hajimaru seikatsu and No LOLI no laifu.Works of pure art that bring honour to this community.
NoGainOct 8, 2017 2:50 AM
Oct 8, 2017 2:33 AM

Nov 2016
go top 1 my pingu, love this so much
Oct 8, 2017 3:18 AM
Sep 2015
Hodor98 said:
CreativeNam3 said:

I'm sorry I'm confused, in what way am I hypocrite?

He's just a really mad person who used to watch Pingu everyday.

Only mad here is you. Your butthurt will be glorious whne pingu hits number one
Oct 8, 2017 3:33 AM

May 2015
Corvus8 said:
Nah, hentai is 18+ which makes sense for it not to be in the top lists, while this garbage is for all ages.

I don't care if it is rank #1, the top ones are mostly trash anyway, what does piss me off however are the individuals here that are spamming the forum with this shit and feeling super funny.

You know, getting salty isn't going to do anything. In fact, it encourages them spam the shit more. Either participate in the memeing, or just ignore it. Or you could learn to take a joke.

Oct 8, 2017 4:16 AM

Sep 2010
kikyo1hinamora said:
JonasTheJay said:
At least you guys can't complain about Gintama anymore, now that this shit is in the top 3!

trust me, most gintama fans are all aboard the noot noot train

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Oct 8, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2015
GMoney84 said:
I honestly don't care if it's taken down or if it remains.
But I am not ok with trolls rating it 10/10 and getting it to #3

You actually do have a point and no matter how much i loved this show as a kid i still don't think that it deserves to rank among top 10.I am also confused that how is this show considered as an anime?
Oct 8, 2017 4:34 AM
Aug 2017
Pingu just motherfckng save the anime industry.
Oct 8, 2017 4:37 AM
Sep 2016
The very fact that Pingu's entry in the database is completely legitimate is what makes this funny in the first place. It's like if some Japanese studio decided to take over the Cory in the House franchise and made an anime out of it. That you can make an obvious joke like "Pingu best anime" a reality by placing it in the top spot on MAL and have a legit opinion on it add a substantial amount of layers of hilarity to the whole thing. People getting genuinely upset over this and wishing for it to get taken down doesn't help, either.
Oct 8, 2017 4:54 AM

Aug 2014
madarchod said:
GMoney84 said:
I honestly don't care if it's taken down or if it remains.
But I am not ok with trolls rating it 10/10 and getting it to #3

You actually do have a point and no matter how much i loved this show as a kid i still don't think that it deserves to rank among top 10.I am also confused that how is this show considered as an anime?

What's so confusing? It's an animated show made by Japan, therefore it's anime.
#dicksoutforhughmungus
Oct 8, 2017 4:54 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Lmao I know it's a weird entry on the website but it doesn't mean people should give it a 1/10 only because it's so highly rated.

It just goes to show how sad some people can be especially given that a score is just a number attached to a show. There's no need to get mad, triggered or ask for it's entry to be removed.
Oct 8, 2017 4:57 AM

Feb 2015
Eh, fucking annoying.
Oct 8, 2017 4:58 AM

Sep 2016
I for one agree that this shouldn't be on the ranking system, I use to watch Pingu when I was younger and really enjoyed it but don't think people should use it to make a meme out of it. The ranking system isn't a toy for people to play with, but as long as Pingu is allowed on it, it will remain to be a toy for all the people who think this is funny.
Oct 8, 2017 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
Xykko said:
kikyo1hinamora said:

trust me, most gintama fans are all aboard the noot noot train

gintama fans here, and fucking NOOT NOOT...

finnaly something like shirokuma cafe after years....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 8, 2017 5:23 AM

Mar 2017
How is this trolling? This is a legit GOD show. DEAL WITH IT.
Oct 8, 2017 5:23 AM

Jan 2017
Ty-Foo said:
Mike-Kundun said:
People think they're funny with going with the flow by giving this a 10/10. Well let me be clear. You're not. Look I grew up with Pingu but when i look back at it right now, it's cheesy, cringey, etc. This doesn't deserve a 10/10, grow up people!

How is the old Pingu cheesy or cringy? Looks pretty timeless to me and there isn't even any dialogue besides the noots.

Like I said, I don't hate it or something, but idk why I find it cringey, it's just....idk weirdly animated? <3 (Look at what score I gave Pingu, that explains things)
Oct 8, 2017 5:27 AM
Jan 2017
This joke is getting way too far . Pingu is not that bad I agree , but taking it to the top 20 in a anime site which is used by many for reference is not alright. There are many good animes that do not deserve there rank to be lowered even if by 1 for a joke.
Oct 8, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2013
Maukadragon said:
I for one agree that this shouldn't be on the ranking system, I use to watch Pingu when I was younger and really enjoyed it but don't think people should use it to make a meme out of it. The ranking system isn't a toy for people to play with, but as long as Pingu is allowed on it, it will remain to be a toy for all the people who think this is funny.

The ranking has been a toy from the day the first alt account was made to manipulate scores.
Oct 8, 2017 5:52 AM

Mar 2015
They should instead take off everything else because nothing deserves to be on the same list as the greatness that is Pingu.
Oct 8, 2017 5:55 AM

Jan 2013
Mirai said:
They should instead take off everything else because nothing deserves to be on the same list as the greatness that is Pingu.

MyPinguList needs to be a thing.
Oct 8, 2017 6:48 AM

Feb 2015
Yes, please.
I don't care if it fits the guidelines. Remove this if you want to have a better community for your website.

It spawned the existence of countless idiots and 15 year old edgy lil shits who still probably overuse Hitler and Filthy Frank memes.

Only people who thought the Cory in The House memes were funny will jump on the Pingu bandwagon. And we know who these people were, the mentally handicapped.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Oct 8, 2017 6:54 AM
Apr 2015
SigmaticDoc said:
Yes, please.
I don't care if it fits the guidelines. Remove this if you want to have a better community for your website.

It spawned the existence of countless idiots and 15 year old edgy lil shits who still probably overuse Hitler and Filthy Frank memes.

Only people who thought the Cory in The House memes were funny will jump on the Pingu bandwagon. And we know who these people were, the mentally handicapped.

If gintama deserves to be 7 times in the top 20 animes i cant see why pingu be in the top 10. Hell it deserves to be in the top 3 at the very least. Also pingu is an anime by the definition of MAL so the cant and wont take it down just because some people were salty that it got into the top 10.

NOOT NOOT
Oct 8, 2017 7:13 AM

Feb 2015
sgods said:
SigmaticDoc said:
Yes, please.

If gintama deserves to be 7 times in the top 20 animes i cant see why pingu be in the top 10. Hell it deserves to be in the top 3 at the very least. Also pingu is an anime by the definition of MAL so the cant and wont take it down just because some people were salty that it got into the top 10.

NOOT NOOT

The joke just got born and it's already dead. Sad the anime fanbase is full of so many cringey kids so they don't even realize that.
Gintama is in the top 20 anime because it's actually won over it's fanbase as an anime. Pingu is just this month's meme, and as I said, it's already dead.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Oct 8, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2014
AntwanMantilla said:
Lmao I know it's a weird entry on the website but it doesn't mean people should give it a 1/10 only because it's so highly rated.

It just goes to show how sad some people can be especially given that a score is just a number attached to a show. There's no need to get mad, triggered or ask for it's entry to be removed.

Its a troll thread on reddit, it should be removed asap.
Oct 8, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2014
This is the best anime ever, what do you even mean oP?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 8, 2017 7:54 AM

Feb 2013
Ahealias said:
Turtles_Hunter said:
Man you score 10 No game no Life. I don't believe a second an full grown up could unironically rate that 10. The story is weak, and all is do is catter teenagers by talking to their social drift and libido. Which surprise me, because the rest of the shows you rated are more than decent.

im not a reviewer, i don't write reviews ever so i can't really put into words why i enjoyed it so much. If you genuinly dont believe it, and are not just exactly saying what i said because you can't come up with an argument of your own, watch GRarkada's review on it which would explain it pretty well as to why it's enjoyable. Same goes for code;geass

>Recommending Arkada
>Not buildings your own opinions about the shows

Please shut up m8, you're looking like a kid
Oct 8, 2017 8:04 AM

Feb 2013
SigmaticDoc said:
sgods said:

NOOT NOOT

The joke just got born and it's already dead. Sad the anime fanbase is full of so many cringey kids so they don't even realize that.
Gintama is in the top 20 anime because it's actually won over it's fanbase as an anime. Pingu is just this month's meme, and as I said, it's already dead.

>Getting this salty about a show getting into the top 10

Wow, people here REALLY take seriously about the rates here, i think it was a meme, SAD!
Oct 8, 2017 8:19 AM

Nov 2013
SigmaticDoc said:
Yes, please.

>bringing subjectivity to database website administration
wew
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 8, 2017 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
fucking pingufags lmao

kys
Oct 8, 2017 8:27 AM

Oct 2014
This is democracy, Pingu is the #3 of MAL.
If you not agree go to your cave to cry.
I know Gintama anime is really good, but fanbase is the most cancerous oh my god.
Varete7Oct 8, 2017 8:36 AM
Oct 8, 2017 8:34 AM

Feb 2013
Varete7 said:
This is democracy.
I know Gintama anime is really good, but fanbase is the most cancerous oh my god.

Is like liking Undertale right now, the fucking fanbase destroyed any attemp to discuss the game. Thank god Cuphead avoided that destiny
Oct 8, 2017 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Varete7 said:
This is democracy, Pingu is the #3 of MAL.
>implying that pingufags are not cancer.
Oct 8, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
Haters gonna hate~filthy casuals~
IAMQTOct 8, 2017 8:56 AM

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pingu in the City Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LuceoEtzio - Oct 6, 2017

97 by MyWeebCringeList »»
Aug 7, 2023 11:13 AM

Poll: » Pingu in the City Episode 11 Discussion

lanblade - Dec 15, 2017

14 by Goo-mah »»
Jun 30, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Pingu in the City Episode 24 Discussion

hassage - Mar 24, 2018

10 by Frezlaj »»
Jun 3, 2023 11:03 PM

Poll: » Pingu in the City Episode 26 Discussion

BoosterGold - Mar 30, 2018

25 by VMario699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Pingu in the City Episode 25 Discussion

hassage - Mar 24, 2018

13 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 12:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.