Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2010 10:56 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So what now?

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Mar 11, 2010 11:01 PM

Jun 2008
My thoughts exactly. I can't see the direction this series is heading towards.
KumojakiMar 11, 2010 11:06 PM
Mar 11, 2010 11:06 PM
Sep 2007
They all seem way to strong now, other then erasing there memory's and taking the box's, away I don' know.
Hi
Mar 11, 2010 11:07 PM

Nov 2007
RKC said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So what now?

Ha ha yeah, I mean the fact that they were undefeated until Byakuran in the future suggests that they did fine in the past so hmm ...
Mar 11, 2010 11:57 PM

Dec 2007
I really hope it doesn't become like an Inuyasha, that every time you think it's going to finish, a weird thing happens to extend it a couple of months more...

My Claims:
Mar 12, 2010 12:19 AM

Nov 2009
Lame. Byakuran said he was going to fight tsuna with his full strength, two people died, and tsuna killed byakuran with x burner one shot KO. no telling reborn will end sooner or later.
Mar 12, 2010 12:33 AM
Nov 2007
Gradation said:
My thoughts exactly. I can't see the direction this series is heading towards.
Vongola will now OWN everybody. Badass Tsuna will lead the Vongola to world domination.

"We're now back... to kick some ass! X-Burner!!!!!!!!!"
Mar 12, 2010 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
I guess they could make Tsuna and gang grow up to their TYL self in their own time den make some paradox happen due to the rewriting of the dimensions. Or their returning will fail and return to some bad past, i rly dunno but if the author's creative there r still ways to go, or it could jus end.

Something about mangas pisses me off, mangakas just aim to write as many chaps as possible but never tink much about their arc closings, this closing chapter was quite anti-climatic with everything being happy and all, must be the JUMP way of doing things.
Mar 12, 2010 12:41 AM

Jun 2009
just like that????
Mar 12, 2010 12:49 AM

Oct 2009
my reaaction was "...................."
ok..wat...really. is reborn gonna end or something
Mar 12, 2010 12:50 AM

Feb 2008
The whole end to this arc felt terribly anticlimactic and just...underwhelming in general I suppose. The chapter cover made me sad though ;__; Uni <3
Gradation said:
I can't see the direction this series is heading towards.

Yeah, I'm with you. It feels a little bit like the author has been making it up as she goes along rather than planning out all her arcs with purpose in mind.

needs more fanservice to compensate.
Mar 12, 2010 1:24 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I sense a last chapter coming up.

Mar 12, 2010 2:58 AM

Aug 2009
That....was a little too convenient for my tastes.

On the other hand, god, it's finally over. Thank you.
Mar 12, 2010 3:04 AM
Sep 2007
I think those Cervello girls could have important role in following chapters/ arcs.
Mar 12, 2010 3:35 AM

Oct 2008
I have a feeling Byakuran is not dead yet, the fight was really anti-climatic.. so im hoping he does some sneak attack or something..
Mar 12, 2010 5:38 AM

Oct 2007
so is it going to be the end cause what will happen from now on...

my fav moment had to be when Xanxus just shot him to shut up XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2010 5:56 AM

Jul 2009
Damn, don't know what will happen next >.<
I'm thinking (hoping) that the next arc will be something like this...

They return to the past, and a time skip will happen where they're 10 years older where the new arc will start.

It's very unlikely but I think that it will be better and very different if it's something like this :D
This is a signature.
Mar 12, 2010 6:12 AM

Mar 2009
when they go back, Mukuro will still be prisoned right?
Mar 12, 2010 6:17 AM

Aug 2009
FiiFO said:

That was pretty awesome.
Mar 12, 2010 6:27 AM
Feb 2009
I think they'll return to the past without the boxes and the next arc will go around Tsuna having to fight without forcing his body to emit flames witch candies or bullets. I remember someone telling this as Tsuna's weakness.

I pray to not have to face Byakuran in the past.
Mar 12, 2010 6:33 AM
Jul 2009
i know it will come a time when they will eventually return to the past but it i think it would've been better if they prolong the fight with byakuran *sigh
I just hope Akira-sensei came up with something interesting for the next arc XD
3/5
Mar 12, 2010 6:36 AM

Jul 2009
SilentFate said:
I have a feeling Byakuran is not dead yet, the fight was really anti-climatic.. so im hoping he does some sneak attack or something..

Yeah I also have a feeling that it was too easy... Byakuran, that allmighty, invincible, inconceivably strong, biggest badass in history- Byakuran, defeated just like that by ONE X-burner?! Noo... a little unlikly to me.

I dont like that all-happy-and-sound end. Ok, i didn't want any of the guardians and others to die, but... there is something missing. I dont feel satisfied with that ending. And the reborn arcobaleno telling that now, when Byakuran is defeated everything's goin to be the way it was, all damage erased... Too happy ending.

Hope, all the matter with Cervello will be explained soon. Maybe even new arc about them...?

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Mar 12, 2010 7:38 AM

Oct 2009
WoW, that was a really fast end...
I hope we will have a new arc now, and i hope Byakuran won't apear more ( please! no magical surviving or zombies )..
I really don't have a idea what will be next... lets believe in Amano-sensei :P

Mar 12, 2010 8:27 AM

Mar 2010
Holy fuck, how can someone like Tsuna's character? I honestly have the urge to go out, buy a KHR volume, and actually stab him in every panel he appears in. Even if the Real Six Funeral Wreaths were once normal humans before, what relevance does that hold? Did they not aid Byakuran? Did they not try to kill them? Glad Xanxus told him to stfu. And then he goes questioning whether the victory had a meaning? The hell? Wasn't your resolution built on it? Did he forget the pacifiers? Did Uni just not sacrifice her life to send you back to a peaceful past?

"Oh my, Uni. She did it." Yes, she served her purpose as a plot device well, now everything Byakuran has done in now reversed. I'm happy she's dead. Byakuran died far too quickly and anti-climatically, not a very satisfying ending to an arc that takes up half of the manga. Take the time where manga isn't absolute shit, and start at chapter 61 or so, this arc began at chapter 136.

2/5 - I have an irrational hatred of both Haru and Kyoko in this chapter.
TonyThemeMar 12, 2010 8:39 AM
Mar 12, 2010 8:28 AM

Dec 2007
NO BOXES ANYMORE PLEASE GOD
Mar 12, 2010 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
Finally they returned to the past

It is quite hard to guess how the series will progress from here on. Don't think there will be another big shot like Byakuran coming anytime soon

The Arcobaleno Revival was epic, especially Skull had a badass pose :D
Mar 12, 2010 8:56 AM

Feb 2009
Hard to say what will happen.

Possibilities?

1.The series ends
2.Now that they have been to the future they get sent into the past and learn about the previous Vongola Family
3.Fillers till the writer figures out how to end the series.

taterhead said:

If they do, it will shock me. More then likely not, seeing as Byakuran was the reason technology progressed so high and without him in it they wouldn't exist.
Mar 12, 2010 10:08 AM
Nov 2009
why does everyone say he was defeated only by the x burner. did people just ignore the part where tsuna beat the crap out of him then ripped off his wings? i mean a lot did happen in the fight it was just kinda out shined by other things happening at the same time.
Mar 12, 2010 10:17 AM

Aug 2009
is it just me or the way they ended the arc was bad?
Mar 12, 2010 10:35 AM

Mar 2009
So...Thats it?
Through on another note, im curious as to why Bluebell was in a wheelchair.
Mar 12, 2010 2:33 PM

May 2007
taterhead said:
This. I can't take the boxes, and all the weird creatures anymore. But I bet they'll remain with them or something. -_-

Also, isnt that man they met in the shop and helped them hide important? Why hasn't he showed up again yet? :/

Mar 12, 2010 2:47 PM

Mar 2008
I seriously doubt that this is over.
Mar 12, 2010 4:37 PM

Aug 2009
Honestly. I really liked this chapter cause Colonnello came back! <:3 <3

And I was like, "wat da fak" when when Kikyou told them how they were all very powerful people in the other parallel worlds but cause of misfortune they were different in that world. Crazy shit.

Wonder what the next chapter will be about. c:
Mar 12, 2010 5:12 PM

Oct 2008
I have a feeling this arc hasn't quite ended yet.

WHERE THE HELL IS KAWAHIRA??
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 12, 2010 11:41 PM
Sep 2008
1) boxes

the anime had a filler where they returned to the past and one of the babys was testing boxes its to late to prevent box weapon technology

2) returning to the past

if as they said the stuff done by Byakuran would be erased then it would reverse time and set them bak in the past and have the time travel never happen and thus no new weapons or experiences so we would be bak to weak tsuna we are used to

or

they return to the past but in-order to do so the rings are used and get destroyed thus all experience gained in the future is of no value untill they can find new rings but as was said about the boxes only their rings could with hold the flame needed so the boxes (exculding C.A.I. boxes and the kangaroo and sparrow) wouldnt be enough rendering them useless

or

they return to the past with the weapons and somehow the ppl in the mafia prison escape leading to them fighting some incredibly strong opponents who learned that they have weapons beyond anything known of today

3)the people from this world..

the enemys - tsuna has a soft spot for just about any1... so if hes going to go to the past and remember things im sure he will try to find a way to help them so i think we might end up hearing more of their storys...

the allies - those that died wont be dead but they wont remember tsuna and co in the past im sure we will be reintroduced soon tho...
Mar 13, 2010 10:51 AM

Jan 2009
Why is everyone bashing this arc so much? It's not so bad. Although I kinda hate the boxes. I liked how everyone had his/her own fighting style. Now the boxing makes it all the same. And Ryohei's looks just dumb. Headgear + gloves >_>

On to the next arc!
Mar 13, 2010 12:43 PM

May 2009
taterhead said:

Yeah. Since those boxes appeared I keep thinking of Pokemon so aaaaall the badass moments with boxes in it were just ruined for me -.- Gosh, I hate the animal concept. (Well, some are okay like Tsuna's mini lion :D)

Gosh. That was the most sudden ending ever. What next? That's all? Happily ever after? Guess not since there's still the "publishing sign". Hmm, this was so anticlimatic and so brutaly ended that even if the author tries to catch up it's already completely ruined. If there's another arc than the author's really desperate.
Mar 13, 2010 8:23 PM

Aug 2008
huh? they just ended this arc like that? erm, ok ..........

and if byakuran died with one x-burner, thn in th start he should already use it, i mean like waste time and eveyone's energy. but i like it that th arcrobaleno are revived. XD
Mar 13, 2010 11:43 PM
May 2009
i can c KHR doing another time traveling o.o if we seen twenty years later lambo , might damn well c the rest
Mar 14, 2010 1:57 AM

Jan 2009
Man you guys are being picky. What's so sudden about this? The fight lasted from 274 till 281, where his defeat is announced. Also, concidering the fact that Byakuran is Ghost, you can count an extra 2 chapters.

He didn't get defeated by "just an X-Burner". If you punch someone 5 times and the 5th time he gets knocked out, you didn't knock him out with one punch. I never see people complaining when Goku finishes off people with "just the spirit bomb"

Edit: I was thinking. Most of the boxes that the Vongola have right now, don't they belong to the Vongolas of the future? So if they would leave and go back to the past, won't the future Vongolas be out of weapons?
JesuviusMar 14, 2010 5:59 AM
Mar 14, 2010 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
Yeah or when Gohan finished Cell off with "Just a Kamehameha." Seriously, that was pretty much what happened here but that was almost even worse than this because Cell was really at full power.
Mar 14, 2010 5:39 AM

Nov 2009
garfield15 said:
FiiFO said:

That was pretty awesome.

^^This^^.
The problem is the fact that everything is being erased, memory included, sorta means this was just a filler arc that has no relevance to the main story. (Technically). Didn't mention if they would retain their memory but i am hopeing that is the case.
Yikes, the only ongoing plot developement in Tsuna's love life. >.>
Mar 14, 2010 11:46 AM

Mar 2010
garfield15 said:
Yeah or when Gohan finished Cell off with "Just a Kamehameha." Seriously, that was pretty much what happened here but that was almost even worse than this because Cell was really at full power.

Two situations aren't comparable, considering Cell ended up killing Goku, coming back stronger ever and killing Trunks, Vegeta goes berserk, Gohan protects him and ends up losing mobility of his arm and some power. The almighty beam struggle happened, Gohan didn't just "kamehameha" Cell and kill him. Byakuran didn't do shit - this is why he's such a crap villain.
Mar 14, 2010 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
I don't think I'm being understood. It seems Garfield is agreeing with the exact opposite I said :P

I'm saying that it wasn't just the X-Burner that defeated Byakuran. It's the entire fight, with the X-Burner acting as the finisher.

Frieza didn't get defeated because of "just one kamehameha", but because every blow he received before that as well.

The end was not sudden.
Mar 14, 2010 2:48 PM

Mar 2010
It's more about it being anti-climatic and horrible. The fight was really only 5 chapters, hell, even 3, considering in 276, Byakuran had Tsuna in a sleeper hold for the entire chapter and they didn't even fight in 277 (Tsuna was getting his zenkai. =). The fight was entirely one sided until Tsuna got his power up in 278, where he finally got a hit. They fight for awhile in 279 and then Tsuna kills him with the X-Burner in 280. It was a short, unsatisfying blow off for this long arc. I much preferred the Varia Arc, the series has really hit a slope.
TonyThemeMar 14, 2010 3:26 PM
Mar 14, 2010 6:08 PM

Apr 2009
Wonder what's next as well.
Mar 15, 2010 3:06 PM

Nov 2007
And they all lived happily ever after... lol everyones just magically revived that's funny.
Jul 9, 2013 11:27 PM

Jul 2007
Sweet

Aug 3, 2013 10:33 AM

Feb 2011
Wot, how do you keep someone alive who's been shot in the head?

Does Colonello use ちくしょう like Romano from Hetalia? XP

Excited for the gang to back to the past and see what happens next. 8D
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 29, 2017 5:11 AM

Feb 2013
I still don't like the fact that Uni had to sacrifice herself.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.