Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 22, 2017 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
This was probably the best episode in a while (not like that's saying anything really), or at least that's what I was going to say until the last minute or two. Like, I know they've done fuck all with Kaisar's character this season, but why in the world would he sacrifice himself to stop Jeanne and Azazel from killing Charioce? I know that this show has been trying to excuse Charioce's actions for a while now, but Kaisar certainly wasn't and would have little reason to want to protect Charioce. But well done, you fucking trainwreck of a show, you've killed off a fan favourite with one episode left, and for what? I bet that's what's going to be used to get all these idiots to work together to stop Bahamut, but they could have achieved that in so many better ways, such as by having Charioce TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HIS PLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE RATHER THAN COMMITTING MASS GENOCIDE.

Oh well, at least they killed Alessand, and I actually like that they made it so utterly inconsequential. He didn't deserve a proper death at the hands of Dias or anyone else, so this worked a lot better.

One episode to "save" this mess, but I can only see them butchering things even more than they've already done.
Sep 22, 2017 11:29 PM

Jul 2016
And once again we see why Rita is the true hero of this story.

Now she is going to get the boy at the end as well.

Kaiser zombie!
Sep 23, 2017 12:12 AM

Jul 2014
Alessand died like that...meh.

Kaisar sacrificed himself for the king, I don't know whether to be sad or happy, in the first season he was an idiot but at least he had good moments, here, he is just an idiot. He still has the zombie card, though.

There's one episode left and there's still no Amira... my hopes are almost dead.

And still waiting for the resurrection of Mugaro.
SkyLETVSep 23, 2017 8:08 PM
Sep 23, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2016
at least Iok Kujan is a honorable man compared to alesandro
and i swear everyone here is a goddamn iidiot. how could charioce get so many loyal followers that sacrifice their live anyway? EVEN HIS GODDAMN ENEMY IS LOYAL TO HIM LMAO FUCK YOU KAISAR NINA
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 23, 2017 12:33 AM

Jun 2013
Why chariot can't just tell jeane, gabriel, lucifer and azazel the true behind his plan???

If he tell about the resurrection of bahamut. this conflict can be avoided

God damn is like Gundam IBO again

The conflict is forced to make the story keep "entertained"

Sep 23, 2017 12:44 AM
Jul 2018
What in the literal fuck?

I know Kaisar is naive, but why the fuck would he sacrifice his own life for someone that threw him in prison (also he tried to get him killed by Azazel in that arena thing).

What the fuck???

Also what was up with Alessand? Was he having a mental breakdown? What an unsatisfying way to finish him off.

This whole episode was a complete mess! It was written by a soap-opera writer!
Sep 23, 2017 1:22 AM

Aug 2011
So the writer not satisfied with just ruining Favaro's character decided to also ruin Kaisars. By making him die in the most retarded way possible just to add some cheap drama. Also damn is Nina annoying. A character that got progressively worse to the point where's she's simply unbearable now. The animation is wasted on this trainwreck.

At this point I don't know what's more embarrassing, the writing or the people who still defend this garbage.
Sep 23, 2017 2:16 AM
Apr 2016
Kaisar... You did your best to protect everyone. Responsibly and tenaciously, saving all you can... Not many can understand your nature and reasoning. No wonder, our own world is still a crisis. But what a pity it would be if you don't back, truly.
Re:formed
Sep 23, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2017
DAAAMN

and also

OH NO
Sep 23, 2017 3:37 AM

Feb 2012
yaya_90 said:
If you really think mappa is trying to make Azazel and Jeanne look like bad guys then… you’re not getting the story?

We know both characters want vengeance for Mugaro. The rebellion has a good reason but it happened in the wrong time. Like what Favaro said, Charioce didn’t want to start a war with the gods in a time like this, but everything clashed at the same time, the rebellion and Bahamut, that’s why the events are getting messy. No one and everyone is at fault here, morally grey characters remember? you’re supposed to have mixed feelings about them.

Kaisar is a selfless man that doesn’t want bloodshed. I kind of expected he might die this season because of how he wants all three races to live together in peace and it’s always the good guys like Kaisar who end up dying fast.

I am not surprised that Kaisar wanted to protect Charioce he was always loyal to him. No once he hinted or said that he wanted Charioce dead. Sure he was against his ways, but that didn’t mean Charioce should die. He believes that all three races should cooperate and not kill one another.

Kaisar is one of my favorite characters in this show and seeing him die traumatized me. I couldn’t process what happened in this entire episode. His death will make all 3 of them: Charioce, Jeanne, Azazel realize that bloodshed won’t bring any results or achieve whatever they aim for or something like that I still can’t think clearly XD

No one is at fault here since this is a morally grey war.

^^^^^^^^ This tbh. I am convinced that if it was Jeanne, Azazel, Nina or anyone else instead of Charioce, Kaisar would still do the same - because that's how Kaisar is. He wants to stop everyone from fighting and bloodshed, a pacifist that might not know/can do much, but at least stays true to his morals. I still cannot process his death in my mind, because it was indeed random and sudden - but isn't it like this sometimes IRL? I'm not sure how I feel about him becoming a zombie (if that happens).

Someone else mentioned it in this thread earlier, but I agree that they threw in some foreshadowing for Mugaro's resurrection. I don't know how to feel about this either - tbh when a character dies and the writers give meaning to the death, the character should stay dead. Otherwise, it invalidates the death of that character.

Was Allessand's death satisfying? No. Was it fitting to his character? Yes. Allessand was a textbook definition of a coward with no spine and morals at all, an unfitting knight and a disgraceful captain. Not all characters remain on the good side and some of them don't receive redemption. Allessand's character did not really allow redemption. He was a coward, he remained a coward and died like a coward (@his last words). Killed a child and died from the hands of a child. As much as death from the hand of Dias would be more satisfying, I don't agree with tarnishing Dias' loyal and moral character in such way. Don't forget that these two were friends, as well (or at least Dias considered him one?). As much as he was angry with Allessand for doing all what he did, I don't think he needed to stoop as low as to kill a fellow knight.

But tbh now the important question is: where is Amira?
Sep 23, 2017 4:24 AM

Jul 2008
Crashmatt said:
How many others have to die for King Genocide? I also can't help but feel the whole war would have been avoided if Charioce actually spoke to the other races about why he intended to do. I've given up trying to make sense of it.

What would that accomplish. He treated other races as shit because he was a human supremacist, not because it brought him closer to killing Bahamut.

HikenAce078 said:
Wtf is this, why did Kaisar sacrifice himself for Charioce. His dead doesn't make sense at all.

I guess because he still admires the King, no matter their disagreements. The very fact that he addresses him as"His Majesty" rather than "King" should have made that clear.

L-Ryoshi said:
And as for Charioce, I see absolutely no evidence that his side has the power, let alone the ability, to do what they set out to do. The fact that he hasn't fired one single shot at Bahamut and has been struggling to contain the Human-Demon-God rebellion is indicative that his plan, or the plan of the old man behind him, is pretty much a sham. The fact that he unleashed Bahamut onto the world without a proper backup plan.... my god this dude is dumb as fook.

How the hell would he fire a fire at Bahamut when he did not even reach his weapon?
Sep 23, 2017 5:09 AM
Jul 2016
signora-sole said:
I am convinced that if it was Jeanne, Azazel, Nina or anyone else instead of Charioce, Kaisar would still do the same - because that's how Kaisar is. He wants to stop everyone from fighting and bloodshed, a pacifist that might not know/can do much, but at least stays true to his morals.

I can't fully agree with this. While Kaisar as a character is exactly like how you describe him, there comes a point when he has to choose a side. Back in episode 8, he decided to rebel against the king. Yes, he has been acting like a little bitch this whole time, but i just thought: well, that's how Kaisar is. I never expected him to actually sacrifice his life for the king. This action completely negates everything he's done up until now. What's the point? He's the same man that was planning to infiltrate the palace and chop Charioce's arm off 3 episodes ago.

I have to say, Virgin Soul loves wasting time developing characters only to completely shit on them afterwards.
MouloxasSep 23, 2017 12:39 PM
Sep 23, 2017 6:07 AM

Dec 2013
Nayrael said:

L-Ryoshi said:
And as for Charioce, I see absolutely no evidence that his side has the power, let alone the ability, to do what they set out to do. The fact that he hasn't fired one single shot at Bahamut and has been struggling to contain the Human-Demon-God rebellion is indicative that his plan, or the plan of the old man behind him, is pretty much a sham. The fact that he unleashed Bahamut onto the world without a proper backup plan.... my god this dude is dumb as fook.

How the hell would he fire a fire at Bahamut when he did not even reach his weapon?

And that, my friend just goes to prove how dumb as fook he is. Did he expect to unleash Bahamut and then go for a leisurely little ride on his ship to get to the island in order to use said weapon that, as it's been indicated, only HE can use, and NOT expect Bahamut to do anything whilst he makes his way there?
Where's the planning for emergencies? Why did he not build the weapon in a closer vicinity in order to access it that much quicker? Was he expecting Bahamut to go grab a pizza and watch some TV just to wait for him to go get this godly weapon, check and make sure that it's primed and ready for use, and then kill him with it? And how does he NOT account for the public rebellion happening at his doorstep, that HE CAUSED no less, from hindering his progress to get from the Bahamut confinement area to his super weapon? They spent 10 years preparing for all of this and didn't even think of creating a way to hasten the process of destroying Bahamut once they set him free by causing the least collateral damage and human deaths as possible? Did they want the beast to destroy a couple of towns before they even started up the weapon?

Plus, if he was in such a hurry to reach the weapon, why the fook is he standing around on the ship deck trying to look cool? Why didn't he fly on ahead on one of those wyverns that the Onyx knights were riding? How do you bullshit your way out of that?

Charioce and his people are just dumb as fook. It's plain for everyone to see.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 23, 2017 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
Just when I think this shit couldn't get any worse, Kaiser sacrifices himself for the king lmao. I honestly hope to god he dies. This pompous prick, has been nothing but a pain in the ass since the beginning of season 2.

Sep 23, 2017 10:41 AM
Jul 2017
Something people forgot to mention

Kaisar was talking about how the Onyx guards powers "the green stone" is effective towards angels and demons but ineffective towards humans "explains why favaro was able to dodge their green ball in episode 20" and also why their powers don't work on the Red Dragon Nina and Mugaro/El.

Also, Dias said that Nina and Mugaro's powers come from their human bloodline and Kaisar said that is most likely.

So, Nina and Mugaro are special because of their human bloodline? human bloodline gave them special powers?

I still need to understand this.

Sep 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Jul 2009
Alessand was bastard! He tried to fool Dias! He so got what he deserved! It was so nice to see how he dies after that demon kid stabbed him! Karma!
Rita blushed when she saw Kaisar taking off his shirt...
OMG! Kaisar, no, please no!!! Even Rita looks like there is nothing to do and he looks so dead, I can't believe they killed him!
Sep 23, 2017 12:28 PM
Jul 2016
yaya_90 said:
So, Nina and Mugaro are special because of their human bloodline? Human bloodline gave them special powers?

Mugaro is practically half human, half god. He is immune to the green stone's power thanks to his human (Jeanne) blood, and his special power originates from his god (he was conceived through special means) blood. And the fact that his power is specifically designed to cancel out the green stone's effect probably helps as well.
MouloxasSep 23, 2017 12:45 PM
Sep 23, 2017 12:32 PM

Nov 2012
But why you making Rita sad whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (╥﹏╥)

Sep 23, 2017 1:19 PM

Nov 2011
im impressed with the art and motions of the onyx soldiers. Thats hard stuff right their.
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 23, 2017 1:24 PM
Apr 2016
Mouloxas said:
signora-sole said:
I am convinced that if it was Jeanne, Azazel, Nina or anyone else instead of Charioce, Kaisar would still do the same - because that's how Kaisar is. He wants to stop everyone from fighting and bloodshed, a pacifist that might not know/can do much, but at least stays true to his morals.

I can't fully agree with this. While Kaisar as a character is exactly like how you describe him, there comes a point when he has to choose a side. Back in episode 8, he decided to rebel against the king. Yes, he has been acting like a little bitch this whole time, but i just thought: well, that's how Kaisar is. I never expected him to actually sacrifice his life for the king. This action completely negates everything he's done up until now. What's the point? He's the same man that was planning to infiltrate the palace and chop Charioce's arm off 3 episodes ago.

I have to say, Virgin Soul loves wasting time developing characters only to completely shit on them afterwards.

Choping his hand would make him unable to proceed with that plan that costed numerous lives already, but Chris would still survive and keep living. A necessary violence employed for a greater good. Kaisar is beacon of morality and compassion in this medieval world. He always was, he always will be. He never stepped down from his ideals and no matter who was being attacked, he would rush in to protect him, be it a victim or a villain. While they are living in ***, Kaisar is already in ****.
Sep 23, 2017 1:50 PM
Jul 2017
I personally like that this show will make you fear for the characters lives. With all the action going on, it's hard not to in this episode. This new season really builds on making a connection with the characters, rather than letting the interesting dynamics of the world, be all that holds the viewer's attention.
I was so concerned with getting revenge for El that I forgot all about Bahamut being loose. I also enjoyed the cooperative relationship between Jean and Azazel.

To those complaining about Lucifer's army, he was waiting for an opportunity. He also presents a number of different options for a future arc.
Sep 23, 2017 2:30 PM

May 2010
Kaisar T^T Judging by Rita's look on her face he's not just badly injured... What are the chances he'll get zombiefied later?

And there's still huge freaking dragon right in front of them, what are they gonna do now?! I don't even remember that well what the heck happened at the end of last season, my memory sucks ugh.

Glad that Alessand dropped dead, about time, although they still wasted way too much time on that piece of trash. Plus, can't say I'm satisfied with what they've done with his personality. I know, I know, hunger for power and all that, but I don't remember him being anything like that during first season... Ehh, who cares.

Even Favaro had to get serious now ;_;
Sep 23, 2017 5:07 PM
Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Chopping his hand would make him unable to proceed with that plan that costed numerous lives already, but Chris would still survive and keep living. A necessary violence employed for a greater good. Kaisar is beacon of morality and compassion in this medieval world. He always was, he always will be. He never stepped down from his ideals and no matter who was being attacked, he would rush in to protect him, be it a victim or a villain.

My point is, because Kaisar is that beacon of compassion and morality that you speak of, when he realized through his discussion with the king that they will never see eye to eye, he rebelled against him. That represented actual progress for Kaisar's character. You're saying that if they cut the king's arm, he'll survive and keep on living. And you think the king would be fine with that and they will all become good friends afterwards? That is childish nonsense. The kind of childish nonsense Kaisar had in his mind. The kind of childish nonsense he abandoned when he decided to fight against the king. And finally, the kind of childish nonsense he returned to when he sacrificed his life for the king, thus rendering every single action he took this season completely irrelevant.

So, Kaisar was risking his life and the lives of all his friends and former subordinates, but he didn't have the resolve to kill Charioce. Guess i can't complain about Nina now...
Sep 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2015
Seriously, Alessand? You're that desperate on getting yourself killed?
Since there will be lots of dead body, Rita surely comes in handy at that time.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 23, 2017 8:33 PM

Mar 2016
They really needed to change that ED for these last couple of Episodes. The last thing I want after seeing Kaisar get killed by his own allies to hear freaking Cinderella Step. Sharanala! Another MC just got killed!
Sep 23, 2017 8:43 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Remember when we were actually hyped for this show? Cause I honestly cant anymore. The actions that Dias, Nina and Kaisar show literally have no reason behind them.

Like at this point I'm just gonna assume MAPPA really didnt know what they wanted to do with this show and made stuff up as they went. The first season had mostly action with a very thin plot along the way and it was freaking great.

Yet this just tries to be a show with what looks like an actual decent story with nice character moments and action. But nope, it literally has been none of these since the first few eps of it s run. I'm honestly disappointed with MAPPA on this. This is the first time they've let me down tbh.
Sep 23, 2017 9:10 PM

Jul 2016
WHAT. WHAT ON EARTH WAS THIS. WILL THIS ANIME STOP KILLING MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS??? FIRST EL AND NOW KAISAR. EVERYONE KEPT DISSING HIM AND CALLING HIM USELESS, SO THEY DECIDED TO KILL HIM OFF. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

I bet Rita will turn him into a zombie anyway lol
Sep 24, 2017 12:25 AM

Apr 2013
Christ, this show is a piece of shit.
Sep 24, 2017 2:29 AM
May 2017
I though the death of Alessand was sooo fiting for him. It was... ridiculous, pitiful and so stupid.

I loved how Charioce's soldier fought until they can't move anymore. But I have mix feeling on how Kaisar went in the middle of the fight... I think it was stupid and unecessary, like they just wanted to ad little drama into it.

Well, maybe we'll see El's and Amira's come back which is not surprising at this point, but since the death of El, this series is less enjoyable story wise in my opinions.

Can't wait to see the epic Bahamut next week, I just love seeing his overwhelming power.
Sep 24, 2017 3:35 AM
Apr 2016
Mouloxas said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
Chopping his hand would make him unable to proceed with that plan that costed numerous lives already, but Chris would still survive and keep living. A necessary violence employed for a greater good. Kaisar is beacon of morality and compassion in this medieval world. He always was, he always will be. He never stepped down from his ideals and no matter who was being attacked, he would rush in to protect him, be it a victim or a villain.

My point is, because Kaisar is that beacon of compassion and morality that you speak of, when he realized through his discussion with the king that they will never see eye to eye, he rebelled against him. That represented actual progress for Kaisar's character. You're saying that if they cut the king's arm, he'll survive and keep on living. And you think the king would be fine with that and they will all become good friends afterwards? That is childish nonsense. The kind of childish nonsense Kaisar had in his mind. The kind of childish nonsense he abandoned when he decided to fight against the king. And finally, the kind of childish nonsense he returned to when he sacrificed his life for the king, thus rendering every single action he took this season completely irrelevant.

So, Kaisar was risking his life and the lives of all his friends and former subordinates, but he didn't have the resolve to kill Charioce. Guess i can't complain about Nina now...

OK this is too hard for you. Lets simplify: Kaisar wants to stop all conflict. Now use the universal logic to reach the conclussion that he did everything for that goal WITHOUT CHANGING HIS GOAL. A constant A, a constant B.
Sep 24, 2017 3:38 AM
Apr 2016
KanashiiSekai said:

I loved how Charioce's soldier fought until they can't move anymore. But I have mix feeling on how Kaisar went in the middle of the fight... I think it was stupid and unecessary, like they just wanted to ad little drama into it.

This is stupid and unnecessary for your lot because you never had any solid, absolute morals and ideals that you would give your all to protect. Apparently, you simply CAN'T fathom Kaisar. This is the key problem with anyone saying that it was "wrong" (even in regards to being "wrong" as a story resolution, written badly. Adolescents this age seems to posses ultimate knowledge of how art must be like...)
Sep 24, 2017 4:11 AM
May 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
KanashiiSekai said:

This is stupid and unnecessary for your lot because you never had any solid, absolute morals and ideals that you would give your all to protect. Apparently, you simply CAN'T fathom Kaisar. This is the key problem with anyone saying that it was "wrong" (even in regards to being "wrong" as a story resolution, written badly. Adolescents this age seems to posses ultimate knowledge of how art must be like...)

I understand that Kaisar have ideals and morals he wants to protect, but first of all, nobody even listen to him, or care for him (I'm talking about Charioce and Azazel mainly) so it's not like his death will actually change something in the story, but will just make viewers sad (even though I don't think he will really die by some miracle).

Secondly, if like you said I "never had any solid, absolute morals and ideals that you would give your all to protect", why do I care about Charioce's soldiers ? They have ideals and morals they want to protect too.

What I meant by saying that it's stupid and unnecessary is not that the sacrifice of Kaisar itself is dumb, but that the realisation of his sacrifice could have been better. Unlike the onyx soldier, his resolution didn't seem strong and important throughout the story even though it was definitely there, and so I can't really fathom him completely like you said.

And that's why I have mix feeling about this, It wasn't bad but still lacking somewhat. It just my opinions in the end.

Jan 2014
I hope that Charioce AND Nina will die in the next episode.
That dragon girl is so disappointing. She only cares about the king while everyone is being killed.
Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
OK this is too hard for you. Lets simplify: Kaisar wants to stop all conflict. Now use the universal logic to reach the conclusion that he did everything for that goal WITHOUT CHANGING HIS GOAL.

Kaisar wants to stop all conflict. Charioce is the source of all conflict. Kaisar sacrifices his life to save him. And he rebelled against him because he wanted to die for his sake all along. Yeah, makes sense...
Sep 24, 2017 5:04 AM
Apr 2016
See? Just gotta use your head. Was not that hard.
Sep 24, 2017 6:29 AM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
wow! the grand entrance of Lucifer was magnificent!
everyone human, onyx, angels gods and demons are so busy with the war..so much Chaos!
How dare you Alessand stab Dias!? and now that's what you got! pure Karma from a demon kid! what a coward and truly stabbed by the demon kid! that was very satisfying, but for Dias its very sad but there's nothing he could do.
LOL at Kaizar, he's so surprised that Rita controlled a mass of zombies to get to their destination!
poor Onyx soldiers! but they were very brave!
Why wasn't Nina able to stop and prevent them!? look what happened to Kaizar! No! This is not happening!!! Is this the fall of Kaizar already!?!?
How would they conclude this in 1 episode!?!?
5/5.

Sep 24, 2017 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
What a show! A really satisfying episode, with regard to the action and the final scene with Kaisar who is sacrificing to save Chris, makes narrative even more compelling. But I have to admit that comedy, such as walking on the dead, does not stride with the rest of the narration. Perhaps it's a good time for Kaisar to become a zombie and eventually marry Rita, it would be great. I'm curious to see how they will handle the last episode.

dasprn said:
Lucifer is literally the badass of the show. How can he be so composed with all those things going on?

And damn Kaisar had the fool's loyalty till the end. A bitter death. RIP Kaisar Lidfard!

Poor Azazel, he risks life, while merit is taken by Lucifer. Who knows if they will ever make a spin-off on demon girls, it would be interesting. XD
Sep 24, 2017 9:07 AM
Apr 2016
terrablu2003 said:
What a show! A really satisfying episode, with regard to the action and the final scene with Kaisar who is sacrificing to save Chris, makes narrative even more compelling. But I have to admit that comedy, such as walking on the dead, does not stride with the rest of the narration. Perhaps it's a good time for Kaisar to become a zombie and eventually marry Rita, it would be great. I'm curious to see how they will handle the last episode.

dasprn said:
Lucifer is literally the badass of the show. How can he be so composed with all those things going on?

And damn Kaisar had the fool's loyalty till the end. A bitter death. RIP Kaisar Lidfard!

Poor Azazel, he risks life, while merit is taken by Lucifer. Who knows if they will ever make a spin-off on demon girls, it would be interesting. XD

He even asked if it was fine to walk on the dead, what a hero!
By the way, I will take that elven-looking one. Or both of them.
Sep 24, 2017 9:29 AM

Feb 2014
terrablu2003 said:

dasprn said:

Azazel and Lucifer look so alike that the twins mom must be cleaning the same kid XD
Cereberus no Nichijou? That would be interesting!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 24, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
dasprn said:

This was best partXD

Sep 24, 2017 10:15 AM

Feb 2014
Rorek said:
dasprn said:

This was best partXD

Lucifer and his harem!!! XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 24, 2017 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
Rita should just bite Kaiser before he dies and turn him into a living zombie just like Rocky. He could claim Rocky back, which is his hand to begin with and use it permanently.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 24, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2011
Man I really like shingeki no bahumat, its world has so much potential and its a shame that its only stuck with 1 season. I really hope one day we do get one, boy sure is such a damn shame there isnt a sequel.

This shit is the next darker than black season 2/psycho pass season 2. Though id say this one is so much worse cause unlike those this was actually decent at one point.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 24, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
who would sacrifice a kaisar for a king?

NO! Why you do this?

Aside from that this episode was amazing. I cant get enough of Saint Jeanne. Also am I bad for saying I want more Lucifer? All the demongirls fangirling when he arrived :3

If only this season would have more of this and less teenage nina..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 24, 2017 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
Haven't been checking the MAL threads, decided to stop by this one. Seems you guys really don't know a good show when you see one. Shame, but I guess that's to be expected with all of the criticism the first season received on here.

Stick to Fate/whatever.
Sep 25, 2017 8:22 PM
Dec 2015
GangsterCat said:
at least Iok Kujan is a honorable man compared to alesandro
and i swear everyone here is a goddamn iidiot. how could charioce get so many loyal followers that sacrifice their live anyway? EVEN HIS GODDAMN ENEMY IS LOYAL TO HIM LMAO FUCK YOU KAISAR NINA

A shiny turd is still a TURD. Iok is every bit the scumbag alesandro is.
Sep 25, 2017 8:24 PM
Dec 2015
ex_necross said:
Haven't been checking the MAL threads, decided to stop by this one. Seems you guys really don't know a good show when you see one. Shame, but I guess that's to be expected with all of the criticism the first season received on here.

Stick to Fate/whatever.

Get off your high horse mr. shiny anime knight. Glad you like the show but if you can't see its many flaws then that's on you boy.
Sep 25, 2017 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
Is this for real! I mean Kaiser really protected his loyalty and went too far for that 'shy' king! That alseendand (or whatever his name) deserve the way he died! and Killed by a small demon child! (I pretty much thought at first that he was under the spell of that season 1's controlling demon[forgot his name] but on a second thought, demon race had not focused that much on the last 12 episodes at least so I dont think that controlling demon would appear out of blue.
On the other hand, i honestly can't say anything 'super positive' things but I am afraid that this show have high possibility chance to left me dissapoint since last episode might rushed up! somehow expecting a hour length for the finale episode.

Atavistic said:
TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HIS PLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE RATHER THAN COMMITTING MASS GENOCIDE.

Exactly the same thing I thought!! orelse this could been over without needless drama! killing demon at first and created lots of wars. The old king was much better XD

dasprn said:

Now I see why Lucifer was lazy and didn't join on first demon vs human war. who would literally go to do-or-die war if these were around? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

removed-userSep 25, 2017 10:07 PM
Sep 26, 2017 1:44 PM

Mar 2017
Lmaoooo this is getting ridiculous.

It really seems that two different people created Genesis and Virgin Soul. They've ruined season 2. Only way to come back from this train wreck is to kill the king.

Amira please show up and save the show.
LunarPisces1Sep 26, 2017 1:53 PM
Sep 26, 2017 8:32 PM
Jun 2016
LunarPisces1 said:
Lmaoooo this is getting ridiculous.

It really seems that two different people created Genesis and Virgin Soul. They've ruined season 2. Only way to come back from this train wreck is to kill the king.

Amira please show up and save the show.

One act of killing the king is not going to save this show.... i had such high hopes for this but i saw the signs there way back around the prison and drop it there... i still come in here to read the topics and the show seems to only get worse
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.