Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 1, 2017 6:27 AM

Mar 2009
Everyone must find Konoha so annoying, the audience included, but she's certainly a good sister and good wing woman.
Oct 7, 2017 7:07 AM

Jul 2011
I got annoyed of Konoha as well. But yeah, she's just trying to do something good for her sister. Still shipping Amano x Tendou!
Oct 10, 2017 11:20 AM
Jan 2015
Jesus Christ, Konoha is so annoying, this episode is almost unbearable
Oct 10, 2017 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
As much as I liked Konoha previously, she was a bit obnoxious here :/ Even if she meant well.

That credits scene art quality though... :D
Oct 10, 2017 11:56 PM

Sep 2011
Man that episode put a huge smile on my face!
Oct 13, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2014
I feel bad for Tendou in this episode. it's like those sisters gonna steal Amano from her.
Oct 17, 2017 9:06 PM

Jul 2017
Best girl tendou needs more moments and screen time. She keeps getting the short end of the stick.

Majority of this episode felt eh. With the annoying Konaha accompanied by bad art/animation. Still like the show as a whole, but this was probably the only unbearable episode for me. Hopefully episode 12 finishes strong as a whole, like the end of this episode.
Oct 20, 2017 7:07 PM

May 2012
Well that sure was a lovely episode quite liked that ending a lot! Looking forwards for the last episode!
Nov 7, 2017 5:53 AM

May 2017
Well... I know i am way late for this... But i had to survive the aftermath of a cathegory 5 hurricane which devastated my nation and left me without water, electricity or any type of communication islandwise for 2 whole months.

Anyways my review of 11.
It was nice.
Double date huh...
Tendou looks like an elf in her dress.
Konoha is a good wingwoman.
Chiaki stepped back for the moment to allow Te dou huh...

Sigh i feel sad i didnt manage to finish with the premier but oh well.
Nov 18, 2017 1:31 PM

Sep 2010
It's really enjoyable and funny series but I feel bad for Chiaki... One episode left.
Nov 27, 2017 9:00 PM

Sep 2013
Well, it seems like all the confusions have been resolved now. I wonder what the last episode will be about.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 28, 2017 1:02 AM

Jun 2015
What the hell, I truly don't know where this is heading, but what a nice episode!!
Return of the ending!
I have a feeling Chiaki is going to win, since Tendou has been acting pretty passively.

Nov 28, 2017 6:21 AM
Jul 2015
I'm actually very disturbed at the comments here supporting NTR moves.

Aguri belongs to Uehara, and Aguri herself clearly states that she views Amano just as a little brother figure and close friend. It's not any different than my own Aunt which is best friends with the husband of her best female friend, but that doesn't mean they have any romantic relationship with each other.

Males and females can become close friends without having any romantic feelings be involved. Besides, we can clearly see that Aguri is so damn loyal to Uehara, so contrary to most people's NTR fantasies here, that won't happen.

And I hated Chiaki and her sister too for interfering with Amano's date with Tendou. Tendou and Amano started dating way earlier before and are already a couple, so it was a damn low move by those homewreckers.

Tasuku-Aguri and Amano-Tendou all the way. Chiaki can go find another male to be her BF; there are tons of other males in this show, like Misumi from the Game Club.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Dec 1, 2017 8:49 PM

Nov 2009
The sisters have absolutely KILLED this show for me, not the misunderstandings in the relationships as some of it has been funny throughout but the whole 5th wheel dynamic in this show has just lead to pure irritation. One more episode to go thank god.

Also the little sister is a huge cunt, anybody that actively tries to interfere and encourage cheating basically is a massive cunt, doesn't matter if you are doing it for the sake of your sister it still makes you a nasty little piece of shit.
haydnwrightDec 1, 2017 9:00 PM
Dec 5, 2017 2:35 PM
Apr 2014
ok NOW I start to actually dislike the sisters. Stop sabotaging Keita's relationship! Chiaki wasn't interested now she has to deal with it. Not Keita's fault she decided to hate him just to change her mind later.

I swear if he breaks up with Tendou at the end of this anime I'm done. If Tendou does so because of all the shit that happened, too, btw.

haydnwright said:
Also the little sister is a huge cunt, anybody that actively tries to interfere and encourage cheating basically is a massive cunt, doesn't matter if you are doing it for the sake of your sister it still makes you a nasty little piece of shit.

while I'm generally agreeing it's not like she is encouraging cheating. More like trying to get her sister to fight for Keita. At the end it isn't really much better.
NanashiDec 5, 2017 2:40 PM
Dec 17, 2017 2:59 PM

May 2015
This felt to my like this was the last episode. I hope the next one drop the misunderstanding thing and let the couple enjoy themselves and touch the theme of Game (the actual title of this anime)...
May 7, 2018 5:06 PM
Mar 2013
hated the forced imouto interference to force ChiakixAmano, obviously want Tendou to win, Chiaki is just friend-zone materiel
Sep 22, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2012
Oh boy, what am I gonna do with this show? The characters spent so much time weaving wild love triangle conspiracies about each other, that it was strangely refreshing to see them clear up all misunderstandings without saying a word. I'm totally satisfied with this.
Oct 11, 2018 1:55 PM
Oct 2018
It's so random, they are all talking away from each other. It's kind of funny, but it's like "oh, I liked that burger" "yes, that cake was yummy". Lol
May 14, 2019 8:27 PM

Nov 2016
So I am guessing the last episode we will have Chikai finally admitting that she's the person that Keita admired for so long. Chikai should just confess already and get rejected by Keita so that she could move on. She can't continue to interrupt Keita and Tendou's dates anymore.
Jul 23, 2019 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Tendou-san, Konoha was quite the bully this episode. Glad she got a happy end with Amano after all. Though I also don't want Chiaki to end up alone, why can't there be a third guy? >_<
Dec 25, 2019 9:22 AM

Dec 2014
a date/ amusement park episode...really seemed like the last episode
May 23, 2020 4:16 AM
Aug 2019
Konoha was fucking annoying
Aug 4, 2020 6:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The double date plans. Yeah, like i said, even if i was never had a chance to met this series before. The plot so far seems pretty entertaining, a lot of fun, and indeed, easy to understand their flawness.
badabass said:
Its still pretty intrigueing. I just hope Aguri and Tazuku got more romantic screen time on the next one. Or, Chiaki's realization.....

Its not enough, honestly. Its not an easy attempt too. I just felt too many bad tastes on my mouth. Oh, well, a cheesy end. Still, its not so cheesy afterall. Its just, well, the punched line of script kinda had a less attraction for my satisfaction. Oh, man, how dissapointed.

Whatever. Its still a nice way to ended the series by letting Chiaki's told some serious hint for the denses Amano. His reaction and the answer were somehow cliche and not bolded enough. Oh, well, its a generic rom-com after all. Why i felt kinda such a high expectations ? Lmao. The same condition goes to Tazuku and Aguri too. Its just, well, they were all so wrong! So, thats shit happening as expected as i thought. I m very relieved. Glad that shit over on the nicest way to be coming up. Very, very glad....

Well, since knowing the last one kinda approached as a fillerish episode one, like the fourth episode. I might conclude my opinion of the series so far on this one. Sooner or later, my comment might be happening. So, here i am give all my shit about this series. Here i am!

Thats it then, my so fuckin short elements of preview. Its not much, i believed. I just like, hell, just feel by yourself, goddamned it! Lol. Okay. Its a bit exaggerated. But, whatever. The final scores might revealed in the next one. So, lets see their filler end!
badabassAug 4, 2020 6:36 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 25, 2020 5:59 AM
Aug 2020
A double date!!! ;)
Oct 10, 2022 10:15 AM
Jun 2017
I didn't like when Konoha kept putting Chiaki together with Amano. I am rooting for Tendou after all.
Jan 31, 2023 6:42 PM

May 2015
Loved the ending there. Couldn't stop smiling. 

I'm surprised this wasn't the last episode though cause that ending was great with the music in the background and happy vibes. 

Guess we'll see how they actually end it. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 3, 2023 6:39 PM

May 2017
Konaha getting more cuteness every episodes ! 😍
I wish i could « lock » her 🤤

Yet no konoha end card ! 😓

And , even if im usualy not bothered by animation , the ending one was realy strange , sometimes well made , such as konoha parts , sometimes ugly like it was made by a single student , such as the tendou amano part

Well...i guess working on Konoha cuteness take a lot of time ! 😅

It look like the last episode , but theres 1 left , outside of solving the missunderstanding and accepting each others , theres not much left , i dont feel it need 20mns , maybe theres an aditional part 🤔
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 11, 2023 10:09 PM
Sep 2022
This is basically the last episode of the series, and I found it so frustrating. There's so much unresolved. I don't know the exact timeline of the LNs coming out and the series being produced, but I suspect that the LNs weren't done yet, or not far enough ahead, so they were hoping that they'd get a second series to tell the rest of the story.

All I can say is that watching this, feeling unsatisfied with the unfinished story, and then picking up the LNs from this point (the amusement park) onwards, it's crazy how much more interesting stuff gets, especially with how the light novels end the amusement park trip. Like, how they ended it is waaaay more dramatic than anything they had in the entire animated series.
Apr 13, 6:57 PM

Aug 2014
Very nice ending:) I love it, Wonder what will happen in last episode ;o
I don't get it why this anime get 6,75 only, when way worse animes get 7+..
it was funny, it was easy to watch, not boring,
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.