Forum Settings
Forums

To my surprise most people like anime girls with a big chest over lolis. What do people have against lolis?

New
Sep 18, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
@EcchiKingMamster
@_Ako_

To my surprise people don't like lolis... Why not?

this is a serious question..
Takamura-samaSep 18, 2017 10:09 AM
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2017 10:04 AM

Apr 2013
Because it's more natural? I like medium sized breasts over big breasts so... it doesn't really matter tbh, just matters on the character, lots of loli characters are super cute and LOTS of people like them so... Hah?

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 18, 2017 10:06 AM

Apr 2016
You get hard to your little sis over your mum? :)
Sep 18, 2017 10:07 AM

Dec 2015
I don't hate lolis because they have flat chests, I like adult women with flat chests.
I hate lolis because they are sexualised children written by some creepy dude.
Aug 2016
Because I prefer girls over pedo material ;))

Jun 2016
Probaby because of the negative cannotation to sexualised underage children, but i guess you already heard that one before.
Sep 18, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2016
People have nothing against lolis, the police have.

Apr 2017
Unless... she's LEGALLLLLL... -_-

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----

Nov 2008
Loads of people prefer loli over big tits especially with how creators overdo tits in Japanese media.

Sep 18, 2017 10:11 AM

Oct 2013
pretty sure the community is pretty even when it comes to chest size love
regardless all sizes are good in my book
also Sagiri has practically started developing into a teen so I can't think of her as a loli
better example of loli
Sep 18, 2017 10:13 AM

Jul 2016
Obviously a lot of people like lolis otherwise there wouldn't be so many imouto shows and Monogatari wouldn't include lolis in their lineup of best girl candidates.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2017 10:18 AM

Nov 2016
Another day another shitpost..

OT:I don't have anything against lolis, but I rarely find them sexual attractive,I pretty much like what I like in rl too, a nice feminine body :>

Please don't post lolis with big oppais, that just looks shit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 18, 2017 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
The better example for loli.

Anyway I'm balanced and don't take either side.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 18, 2017 10:24 AM

Apr 2017
Are you serious ? You can -obviously- notice that people prefer large breasted girls over flat breasted ones

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Sep 18, 2017 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
See the problem is what skirts the boundary of or constitutes an actual "Loli". There are plenty of characters who look "young" without being, say, 10-12 years old or under. Often their body or shape indicates that they're older.

Lili (inset) for example, is 15, and by her physique, most viewers can draw the conclusion that she's not ten years old or under a pubescent age. However, this character has a very "youthful" face that, if not for her body, could be mistaken for very young.

Now, the question is, what you consider a "loli". As an umbrella term it can mean anything from a character who looks young, to a character who really is that young. However the term of what describes one is more or less individually defined.

pgmhecateii said:
I like medium height high school girls with medium sized chests.

Like in Hajimete no Gal, that little sis looks...horrendous.

Personally I hate overly englarged breasts. I don't really care much about small chests, but overly enlarged meatsacks gross me out. When I was in middle school, I happened to be a DD cup at one point, and it was fucking painful to carry those around; so every time I see a girl in anime, particularly bad ecchi anime, whose melons look like they're gonna break her back, I cringe.
Sep 18, 2017 10:28 AM

Apr 2017
S-quare22 said:
Are you serious ? You can -obviously- notice that people prefer large breasted girls over flat breasted ones

Nahh.... Washboards are either fine by me as long as she's THICC

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Sep 18, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2015

NeoAnkara said:
The better example for loli.

Anyway I'm balanced and don't take either side.

master-sama? Dame da
Papa? Dame da
Onii.....-san? (he hesitates..) DAME DA
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 18, 2017 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
Geez, to my surprise MALers are not immune to this kind of low-tier shitposting thread. Fuck! Who wouldn't be?!
Sep 18, 2017 10:34 AM

Sep 2016
cuz they are kids
but sagiri's laundry dance make her good
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 18, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Because I prefer anything as big as my hands
Sep 18, 2017 10:39 AM

Apr 2016
Sorry but, I prefer a flat chest to those big mounds. Small boobs or flat chests are my fetish, even irl. And it's a bonus if they are short.

So don't say that people don't like lolis.
Sep 18, 2017 10:44 AM

Aug 2015
Lolis <<< Average Girl 16-30 <<<<<<<<<< MILFs.

Fuck lolis, they are garbage.
Sep 18, 2017 10:59 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
loli is great

big chest is great

breasts are just great

'cept breasts that are only big because the character is fat or breasts that are old and saggy

those breasts are most definitely not great

Sep 18, 2017 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
Maybe because lolis don't look mature, fertile, or womanly in appearance?
Sep 18, 2017 11:07 AM

Feb 2010
Corvus8 said:
Lolis <<< Average Girl 16-30 <<<<<<<<<< MILFs.

If you tell me to fuck lolis that counts as solicitation so be careful what you wish for.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 18, 2017 11:08 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
maybe because large breasts are natures sign of a more fertile female? therefore making it overall more attractive to men
Sep 18, 2017 11:11 AM

Apr 2012
Some people like big boobs and some people like small boobs? :C
Sep 18, 2017 11:11 AM

Feb 2010
EcchiKingMamster said:
maybe because large breasts are natures sign of a more fertile female? therefore making it overall more attractive to men

So people find it appealing to think about having to worry about pregnancy and potentially getting stuck with having to care about a kid for 18+ years? Is that the appeal of fertility?
People are weird, kids suck.
Sep 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2013
You make shit threads

watch aikatsu!
Sep 18, 2017 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Most people have shit taste, that's why people often prefer bigger breast.
Sep 18, 2017 11:19 AM

Jun 2015
Chandela said:
You make shit threads

watch aikatsu!

not enough lolis.

and to my surprise a lot of people think I make shit threads.
Sep 18, 2017 11:20 AM

Nov 2016
Takamura-sama said:
Chandela said:
You make shit threads

watch aikatsu!

not enough lolis.

Well, you're giving your very best to make us think so :/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 18, 2017 11:20 AM

Aug 2015
Pullman said:
If you tell me to fuck lolis that counts as solicitation so be careful what you wish for.

W O O O W

Sep 18, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2013
Takamura-sama said:
Chandela said:
You make shit threads

watch aikatsu!

You're surprised by that? Really?

Seems to me like you get off on the idea so you keep doing it.
Like a puppy who just got fed dinner scraps and wants more so he sits and begs for it.
Sep 18, 2017 11:40 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Pullman said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

So people find it appealing to think about having to worry about pregnancy and potentially getting stuck with having to care about a kid for 18+ years? Is that the appeal of fertility?

LMAO this is about our instincts, not the consequences of them

just cause you want don't kids doesnt mean youre no longer going to be more attracted to a woman who is more likely to bare them

thats kinda like saying the appeal of committing a crime is getting arrested when it could just be the person is poor and needs to eat XD

Sep 18, 2017 11:49 AM

Nov 2012
FMmatron said:
Takamura-sama said:

not enough lolis.

Should I make this part of my forum sig?
Sep 18, 2017 11:53 AM

Feb 2010
EcchiKingMamster said:
Pullman said:

just cause you want don't kids doesnt mean youre no longer going to be more attracted to a woman who is more likely to bare them

thats kinda like saying the appeal of committing a crime is getting arrested when it could just be the person is poor and needs to eat XD

except you don't need to fuck to survive so you can afford to be a bit more rational about it and consider the actual consequences :>.

And idk, I'd say the appeal of fertility is just an extension of the general appeal of youth and not its own, independent thing. But what do I know.
Sep 18, 2017 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
Lolis are for patting. Big oppai MILFs are for fapping.
Sep 18, 2017 11:56 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Pullman said:
EcchiKingMamster said:

except you don't need to fuck to survive so you can afford to be a bit more rational about it and consider the actual consequences :>.

And idk, I'd say the appeal of fertility is just an extension of the general appeal of youth and not its own, independent thing. But what do I know.

yea bad example, but you're making it sound like we control what were attracted to.. im talking about physical attraction

like how in nature female animals tend to be more attracted to the more colorful males

or the lion with the biggest mane.. well the lion with the biggest mane is probably stronger, just like the women with bigger tits is probably more fertile

sure, doesnt mean it has to be whos ended up with but we cant control whether or not were more turned on by it

black guys like me tend to love curves cause thats how the women in africa are, so even if were not attracted to those women, we still dont lose the love for curves

Sep 18, 2017 11:59 AM

Nov 2016
SuperRed said:
FMmatron said:

Should I make this part of my forum sig?

Lol, I was just stating the obvious.

Sep 18, 2017 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
Because my father instincts are dead. And because they almost always (ALMOST) embody the worst archetypes (violent tsundere, uninteresting kuudere etc.). Also, oppai bro. Oppai is love, oppai is life.
Sep 18, 2017 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
The problem is that most lolis are more just like adults with a childish body and that is probably where most of the pedophilia association with them comes from.

Sep 18, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
^^Btw man of culture up here
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Protect/Pat

Fap away

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Sep 18, 2017 12:07 PM

Apr 2015
Loli is great
people who hate loli have shit taste in girls

Aidoru-Ojisan said:
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Protect/Pat

Fap away
stahp!!! You made me want to delve deeper to idol hell!! I've been much of an idol weeb now and I can't imagine being more than what I am now...
Sep 18, 2017 12:07 PM

Feb 2010
EcchiKingMamster said:
Pullman said:

yea bad example, but you're making it sound like we control what were attracted to.. im talking about physical attraction

like how in nature female animals tend to be more attracted to the more colorful males

or the lion with the biggest mane.. well the lion with the biggest mane is probably stronger, just like the women with bigger tits is probably more fertile

sure, doesnt mean it has to be whos ended up with but we cant control whether or not were more turned on by it

yeah but if it's somethign biologically universal why do I find big balloon tits disgusting and one of the biggest turnoffs? Am I 'defective'?

people are different from animals because we have the ability to think and reflect and it inevitable becomes part of what makes us us, and I don't think that part of humans plays no role in what we find attractive. What we think can effect the subconsciousness (where attraction happens) just as much as instincts can. It probably varies largely from person to person tho. But I don't think any instinct can be completely generalized for humans, there's always gonna be a lot of exceptions that make the 'biological imperative' arguments look questionable to me. More like a biological guideline at best, but statements like 'this and this is GENERALLY attractive to all men' never sit well with me. I think it's an outdated way of seeing things.
Sep 18, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
You said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Protect/Pat

Fap away
stahp!!! You made me want to delve deeper to idol hell!! I've been much of an idol weeb now...

I thought you knew about Million Live! Your avatar is of a Miki card from the game :o (btw yeah, can't go deep into Im@s hell until Theater Days is translated :|)

Ascended Taste
Sep 18, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2015
Aidoru-Ojisan said:
You said:
stahp!!! You made me want to delve deeper to idol hell!! I've been much of an idol weeb now...

I thought you knew about Million Live! Your avatar is of a Miki card from the game :o (btw yeah, can't go deep into Im@s hell until Theater Days is translated :|)
Eh actually I played the Theater Days one instead of the ordinary Million Live. I just use this as my ava because I think it suited the best among all the Mikimiki card photos I have.
Sep 18, 2017 12:13 PM

Feb 2016
Oh boy you used Sagiri as an example,
thats why,
because lolis are trash like that,

but no most people dont have anything against lolis stop stereotyping, i dare too even say there are more loli lovers especially in Japan

Apr 2017
Because it's natural to like woman than little kids?

Apr 2013
You said:
Aidoru-Ojisan said:

Eh actually I played the Theater Days one instead of the ordinary Million Live. I just use this as my ava because I think it suited the best among all the Mikimiki card photos I have.

Oh, tfw can't play Theater Days due to language barriers but Tsumugi and Kaori are the reason why I want to play the game so badly their doujins are pretty good lol

The art style in the game is top tier tbh

Ascended Taste
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - Yesterday

47 by NubFix »»
8 seconds ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 32 minutes ago

8 by Zedlin »»
7 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

27 by Ratris_Decision »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

121 by Mishiia »»
16 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Apr 26

74 by TheFlyingSoda »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.