Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 9, 2017 4:05 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! Glad to see Siegfried back in action!!! Guess the last scene was the same as the first one.

RIP Frankenstein!!
Oct 11, 2017 12:24 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Frankenstein died ;_ ;
The homunculus transformed in a powerful warriror!!!
Oct 30, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2015
Rip 2nd best girl, Berserker.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 9, 2017 11:11 PM
May 2017
I've been having so much fun watching Mordred and her Master that I kind of forgot that Mordred is the bad guy from the King Arthur legend.
She was as brutal and merciless as any villain, but with a side of heroics in how she acknowledged Sieg's bravery.
When Mordred found out that she was fighting a homunculus and whatever Fran is, I almost expected Mordred to pause and say:

"Yeah, my creators used me for their own ends and then completely rejected me too.. Tough life right. Well back to killing each other."

I wish something like that happened but I guess there just wasn't time.

I didn't think Frankenstein in a wedding dress would ever appeal to me, but damn it I'm sad to see her go.

The surprise of Siegfried's return was ruined by the first episode but it was still nice to see and it didn't feel to out of nowhere.

Now I'm wondering what's really going on with Ruler. They said that Servant possession doesn't last long under the best of conditions so how come Ruler's host body has lasted so long.
Nov 11, 2017 8:29 AM

Oct 2012
Wasn't bad episode, in fact, the action was good but I would really appreciated if dead servants stood dead... Otherwise the fight lack purpose.
(and here I was, for a sec I already thought Sieg is finally dead, the most pathetic character of them all - I'm pretty much sure he would survive even this possession)
But seems like Mordred has also plot armor by now, not funny, not funny at all.

Anyway, the figths and action may be good but this series really lack some human-like overreaching stories that the original, Apocrypha and even Zero added to the battle royale.

So far, those are just fights for sake of fight and it doesn't really work well. Not to mention they are shitting on HGW rules, saying anything is possible to make it look cool, that's probably the worse thing there.
Dec 4, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
Frankenstein a cute, I hope she isn't truly dead or that she comes back. Aside from the cuties, this series so far hasn't been much more than ear-assaulting noises and cheesy lines. The characters don't have much depth, Sieg is just a copy-pasted whiny underdog.
Dec 31, 2017 8:36 PM

Sep 2010
Maybe it's because I am watching the entire show in one go but this series really ends up being quite unpredictable for me. Even Sieg whom I deemed as the "achilles heel" of this show (pun intended) ends up bringing up something interesting to the shw.
Feb 6, 2018 4:11 AM

Aug 2017
Mordred and his master, best characters of this anime. The others are just bland.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 1, 2018 1:32 AM

Jan 2010
...Uh, Saber Install?
Mar 19, 2018 9:30 PM

Apr 2014
EP 9: Fran needs to be protec
EP 10: RIP Fran

-Mordred showing her ruthless side. At the end of the day, Moe-dred is still that petty asshole that rebelled against the selfless King.

-Siegfried returns, but unfortunately he'll probably revert soon and be reduced to less than half of a barely worthwhile character again.
ZeroDragonMar 19, 2018 9:40 PM
Nov 19, 2018 3:01 AM

Aug 2015
Oh my god they killed Franken Fran
Nov 29, 2018 8:26 AM

Mar 2017
I take back my words, it wasn't bait afterall. Still, quite the asspull.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Feb 12, 2019 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
That fight vs. Mordred gave me Nappa vibes, surviving the suicide attack and murdering everyone. Also, that beam struggle at the end, lol. Nice to see best bro, Siegfried, make an appearance again.
Jun 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Dec 2018
Modred got triggered being stabbed by Sieg. He's strong enough I guess.

Rider blushed to Sieg, WTF....

Also Kotomine Shirou had some similar personality to Shirou. If this is canon, I wonder if Kirei know about him.

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 7, 2019 11:21 AM

Apr 2013
So finally we have a servant actually getting defeated this episode. I just wish Sieg would've stayed dead, I have a feeling he'll come back once black Saber's time runs out.
Jul 11, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
how the hell does Sieg keep dying and coming back

and then they kill the cutest girl in the show

cmon man
Oct 28, 2019 5:29 PM
Feb 2018
Sorry to those who love Fran but I was glad to see her go because I thought her concept made little sense. She was rejected for being a freak while being objectively cute. Also in the Frankenstein story the monster is neither a strong hero or a strong villain, just a misunderstood being rejected by its creator, so it lacks the qualities to be a decent Servant. I know a lot of these backstories are very different from the original (the conception of Mordred for one thing) but I think they need to have that 'legendary' quality.

I did like to see how Caules gave her everything, a foolish thing for a mage, and how his family will react. They already look down on him.

I'm really disappointed that Sieg has Siegfried's body and power. I was interested in his storyline, seeing how this weak homunculus would gain traction in the story and thought he would become a master/mage and use his intellect and inherent magic. Weak boy reincarnated as big strong cool guy is much more boring.
Dec 17, 2019 2:09 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I don't know why people feel sad about fran's death, I don't care for her. I wanna see more of the red servants, I don't care about the other faction aside from lancer and caster, especially that pick-haired abomination.

Besides, I still can't see what's so bad about this series.

Nurguburu said:
Mordred and his master, best characters of this anime. The others are just bland.

Well, that's because the red servants are better than their black counterparts.
LeonhartAugustDec 17, 2019 2:16 PM
Mar 25, 2020 4:43 PM
Sep 2019
I really need to know how this Shirou is connected to the other Shirou.
The voice actress of Mordred is simply amazing.
Apr 12, 2020 3:13 AM

Dec 2014
and now we are caught up with the first scene.... hmm

two down form black side 12 to go
Apr 28, 2020 9:17 PM

Feb 2018
Good bye Frankenstein
May 7, 2020 10:24 PM

Aug 2019
i...what? what the fuck? Entire episode i was bouncing between who to support, one second its Mordred cus i absolutely love her character, then Seig comes in and then it starts to lean to him then Fran appears and i start rooting for her and all of a sudden Seigfried comes out and at this point i don't even know anymore.
Someone tell me in very precise detail what Seig thought when fucking charging at Mordred? Like "oh yes let me head on, attack this 5ft steeled armoured tank look-alike that has the physical force of something in between a tornado that shot lightning and an erupting super volcano while also being able to freely use fire power equal to a rail gun like it was a walk in the park" damn either Seig's entire character just dropped or my brain waves did. Also wahhhhh i got Fran's Blasted Tree kinda jump started his heart, but a whole ass Seigfrind came out as a result? and is that the original Seigfried? and how does that work?
Minus all of that confusion, there were a very good amount of fight scenes, but damn big F for fran :c hitting me so much in the feels in her final moments, but that was one of the most bad ass, well designed Noble Phantasms i've seen so far. Can't blame her master for her death honestly, he really tried, A for effort on his behalf.
May 14, 2023 12:34 PM
Feb 2022
Rip headphone users
Nov 6, 2023 5:14 AM

Oct 2023
All of a sudden, a fight erupts between the forces of black and red. The combatants must choose which side to stand with and which to despise, all while the world around them is turned upside down.
Nov 18, 2023 9:45 PM
Jul 2023
A lot of plot this episode!
- Sieg attempts to help Astolfo :)
- Berserker helps fight Mordred too
- Jack the Ripper is on the battlefield…
- Frankenstein loses a leg…. And then is stabbed :(
- Sieg is completely stabbed by Mordred’s big ass sword…
- Astolfo puts up a good fight
- BERSERKER IS ALIVE!!! She self destructs with an amazing phantasm! Looks like she healed Sieg in the process. 6v6 :(
- Mordred lives??? Wtf man… I love her but Fran died for that attack…
- Siegfried gives Sieg is sword in a dream
- He uses a command spell on his own body? That’s awesome! That means he is both his own master and servant, which I guess makes sense considering he has a servants heart.
- Siegfried is back? Wtf is going on… Sieg can turn into Siegfried? 6v7
Dec 1, 2023 6:58 PM

Nov 2023
Mordred is something else holy cow
Dec 18, 2023 10:35 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to Veromaye
Ginobi said:
I really don't understand why people like Mordred. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why wouldn't we like Mordred?

1. She indeed has the mental maturity of a 10-13 year old kid, guess what she's a homunculus that just lived to admire and serve King Arthur wow what did you expect.

2. She lived all her life being fooled by Morgana so the attitude and such can't be blamed by Mordred herself.

3. It wasn't an "incestuous relationship" there wasn't even sex there. SHES AN HOMUNCULUS created by MORGANA without the consent of ALTARIA pendragon.

4. It's understandable that a freaking child who was teached to love/admire certain person and then discovered it was her-his real father then rejected by him-her would have a love-hate emotion.

5. What? SHE DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. She even told Shishigo to NOT use anything to absorb mana from people or harm people or even fight in the city. Are you even watching this serie?

6. What's wrong with pursuing a cat?

7. Mocking a hero? The only thing she did was saying what she thought about sacrificing himself like that, she didn't lived that way so why would she even consider that a way to die honorably? Remember she only lived to serve the KING?

8. It's a freaking Battlefield. Kiritsugu literally killed Solla and Kayneth even after he made the deal to stop being on the Grail war and everyone loves him. But somehow Mordred has to be moral and stuff just because Siegfried sacrificed for Sieg and because of that she somehow cannot kill him?

9. Ironically you get angry about people liking a character huh.

10. All the masters are outside the battle and you're only pointing Shishigo because it's Mordred Master. Lol

You lack of real points to why should we not like her. I mean if you don't like her cool, but don't go and question other people just because you don't like a character. No one is forced to be like you haha.

I bet you're just angry because Fran went full allud snackbar and Mordred still survived lol.
Veromaye said:
allud snackbar

lol bruh!
Why you gotta do like this?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.