Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This new arc is starting to really test what Kei is capable of when he clashes heads to heads with Urachi.

I think Kei trying to use what Sumire entrusted to him is an important element of this arc as well.
Aug 23, 2017 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
That curry eating part in the beginning... It seems like she "entrusted" her power of future seeing to him. (She said he should his own "future seeing power")

Happened as Sakurai-san's character planned?

Same 4 members as junior high. Photo used again to meet that short hair girl before bringing her back.

Main guy's surprised about her "future seeing power" is not just future seeing. Then at the same time he told the "present" short hair girl to wait for 5 min. She used that "5 min." to tell Sakura-san's character the identity that she thinks she is.

He already asked Yui-chan's character to save her as she fell off. Then he told her to leave the area.

Meeting?! Next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
Souma saved just in time bad it seems more will happen.
Someone wants to change things at all costs and wants the powers gone, this is turning very interesting.

Kei has a better insight now thanks to Souma from the picture the question is what will he do with that knowledge.
Aug 23, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2015
Yup, thanks to this "Nameless-System" Soma for buying time like Kei asked to. Another "Event" that might lead to a different Ending thanks again to Souma.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 23, 2017 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
Things are getting intense. Kei is doing his best to save Sumire by using her ability. She was disappointed it wasn't Kei that caught her from the fall lol. The nameless system doesn't know who she is because Sumire from two years old created her.
Aug 23, 2017 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
Kei managed to outsmart Urachi all thanks to Sumire, but she suffered a lot because of that.

Seems like things will get more intense as this show is ending soon.

Aug 23, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
That 10 minute period in the photograph was pretty intense. I'm looking forward to the reveal that they make about what exactly he figured out from using Soma's precognition, and what those steps that he took were to make sure that Masamune's plan failed this time around.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 23, 2017 11:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
All I gotta say after watching this is damn.....Did not expect what happened in the second half at all
Aug 23, 2017 12:52 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This end game is something great. The last three episodes including this one were outstanding in terms of ability connections and emotions. Very nice stuff.
Aug 23, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2014
This ending episodes are the reason why I'm happy I didn't drop it back in April. I knew it had potential and it's delivering what was introduced with Souma's death.
I still have no idea how they are going to end it. The "happy end" finale is surely not granted, especially since Urachi is going to be more cautious about his actions now. I wonder what happened to his notebook before the reset, if Kei didn't meddle with it then who did.
Aug 23, 2017 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
i laugh at everybody who dropped this show.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Aug 23, 2017 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Kei is in trouble in the next episode, oh no!

Galaxy__ said:

Lemme laugh with you e u e
Aug 23, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2017
Should Kei have a second photo of Soma? Feels weird that the old guy would take multiple photos of her
Aug 23, 2017 4:34 PM

Feb 2016
Ridley-Laforet said:
Kei is in trouble in the next episode, oh no!

Galaxy__ said:

Lemme laugh with you e u e

I second this, this show have been pulling every string into a big one to finally lead us to the finale
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 4:39 PM

Feb 2016
Wow, I still don't understand that much of what Kei plans to do, but I do get that he wants souma out of sakurada, that has 2 possible outcomes: 1: Souma will forget everything related to her ability, so she wouldn't need to care about future at all so she can live happily even without Kei (happy end for Souma... maybe). and 2: disposing of Souma's future sight, he will also ruin Urachi's plan, since he has been acting based on Souma's future sight, that counting that Kei also has a Future sight, that might make Urachi to get completely outplayed... Can't wait for the next episode!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 5:20 PM
Aug 2017
It really is coming full circle now.. really rooting for Kei. His development so far has been great.

Still not sure about Sumire. Has this been her plan all along? Does she not care what happens next? It's been a great character development as well.

The great battle for the abilities in Sakurada is about to come to an end. Can't wait to see the grand masterplan for it all.
Aug 23, 2017 5:25 PM

Aug 2016
Ehhh, another plothole when she receives messages this time but supposedly not at 6 o' clock the day she was brought from the picture. Especially since messenger doesn't know of the swampman.

I'm glad he's actually doing something for the girl that's lived and died for him this entire series.

Finding out Souma's had her ability since nearly the moment she was born makes her character even more tragic. Especially after getting a glimpse of what she goes through every time she speaks to anyone thanks to Kei's use of her ability.
My understanding was that they manifested their abilities later in life, but apparently not her. My reason for thinking this is that Ukawa doesn't look 5 years old to me.

If Sakurada keeps its abilities for some reason, I hope Souma loses hers permanently.
SaigoKenseiAug 23, 2017 9:45 PM
"To be Great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
SaigoKensei said:
My mistake was assuming they had the same amount of information I had..
Aug 23, 2017 7:44 PM

Jun 2014
Well that sequence of events that took place from within the photograph was pretty intense. These last few episodes should be interesting as we'll continue to see what Kei has up his sleeve.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 23, 2017 8:51 PM

Mar 2013
This is getting good. Can't wait for the next episode! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
I feel sorry for all those who dropped it early. They're missing out.
Aug 23, 2017 9:34 PM

Aug 2016
tsubasalover said:

Same 4 members as junior high. Photo used again to meet that short hair girl before bringing her back.

They traded the girl who put her hand through Kei's face out for the messenger guy. But almost.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 23, 2017 9:38 PM

Aug 2016
EnZanity said:
Should Kei have a second photo of Soma? Feels weird that the old guy would take multiple photos of her

Remember that he reset in order to get Souma's swampman out of the picture, therefore undoing the fact that they ripped it the first time. It's the same picture.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 23, 2017 9:40 PM

Jan 2017
SaigoKensei said:
EnZanity said:

Remember that he reset in order to get Souma's swampman out of the picture, therefore undoing the fact that they ripped it the first time. It's the same picture.

Ah I see, that makes more sense. Thanks!
Aug 23, 2017 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
GREAT EPISODE!!!

Seriously though, that part where Kei is instructing the gang what to do is just awesome.

Summary of the episode

Kei : "Everyone follow my orders"

Soma : "Use my ability as you see fit"

Tomoki : "I'll keep eye on the time and send messages according to your orders"

Sakagami : "I'll make you able to use Soma's ability"

Murase : "I'll find and save Soma"

Haruki : "Well, guess I'll talk about colors and stuff"

poor Sakagami he didn't get to talk with Soma at the end
Aug 23, 2017 11:25 PM

May 2017
Damn that 2nd half was lit, what a multitasker Kei was lol this is truly a masterpiece

Kei realising how her ability is no ordinary precognitive ability and how tragic it was for Sumire gave me goosebumps, that's one scary ability, and the fact she had since birth, was even scarier

Her precognitive can see the thoughts and feelings of the target (that's why Sumire is a robot), she has the most interesting precognitive ability in anime history
LairucremAug 23, 2017 11:51 PM
Aug 24, 2017 12:59 AM
Jul 2017
koplakever said:
GREAT EPISODE!!!

Seriously though, that part where Kei is instructing the gang what to do is just awesome.

Summary of the episode

Kei : "Everyone follow my orders"

Soma : "Use my ability as you see fit"

Tomoki : "I'll keep eye on the time and send messages according to your orders"

Sakagami : "I'll make you able to use Soma's ability"

Murase : "I'll find and save Soma"

Haruki : "Well, guess I'll talk about colors and stuff"

poor Sakagami he didn't get to talk with Soma at the end

Kei has lots of powers at his disposal lol
Aug 24, 2017 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, this final arc is turning out to be the strongest of the series by a long shot. The battle of wits between Kei and Urachi is becoming extremely interesting and also extremely tense, as it's only a matter of time before Urachi tries to use more conventional means to deal with Kei, who is by far the largest threat to his plans now that Soma's gonna leave Sakurada for a while. Speaking of, it was fantastic to see Kei finally understand the implications of Soma's ability and hence understand her and everything she's done throughout the series. It was also great to see him well and truly helping her rather than just focusing on stopping Urachi like she told him to. I definitely wonder just what Kei saw that made him do everything he did and react as he did, but I'm sure there's a good reason the show is withholding that information for now; if there's one thing this show is excellent at, it's setting things up and timing reveals with absolute perfection.

Next week looks like it's going to be a tense meeting between our protagonists and antagonists, so it will be very interesting to see how that goes and what that means going forward.
Aug 24, 2017 1:44 AM

Aug 2016
Atavistic said:

Next week looks like it's going to be a tense meeting between our protagonists and antagonists, so it will be very interesting to see how that goes and what that means going forward.

The only question is which is the protagonist and which is the antagonist. Souma says Kei's her protagonist. From where I'm sitting, so far he's closer to the latter.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 24, 2017 3:12 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, kei really can clash with urachi. I am impressed.
Aug 24, 2017 3:13 AM

Mar 2013
Eh I don't get how does Kei have Soma's 2nd picture o_O
That part was really confusing tbh. Soma (swampman) was saved a month ago or so.
I need a proper timeline to understand this stuff.

Also, if he sent Murase to save Nameless System aka Soma's swampman instead of bringing Soma out of the picture, doesn't that mean Swampman cease to exist if it was never brought to the world in the first place? This is becoming really complex to me dammit.

But for now, I'm just happy Soma/swampman can be saved :)
Aug 24, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2016
This anime has no action but this episode is really intense. Really can't wait to see how they finished this series and what'll happen in the future~
Aug 24, 2017 7:13 AM

Aug 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
That part was really confusing tbh. Soma (swampman) was saved a month ago or so.

Also, if he sent Murase to save Nameless System aka Soma's swampman instead of bringing Soma out of the picture, doesn't that mean Swampman cease to exist if it was never brought to the world in the first place? This is becoming really complex to me dammit.

At this point, there are three separate Soumas. There's the "real" Souma that committed suicide 2 years prior to what's happening right now, there's the copy Souma (swampman) that was running around to try to avoid Urachi, and there's this most recent Souma that Kei only met in the picture in order to use her ability.

The reason he has that picture is because when he initially took the Swampman out of the picture he had to reset to before they were in the picture to get her out of it. Since they reset to before they were in the picture, it was as if they had never ripped the picture in the first place. So it's the same picture he used last time.

The only reason I can figure they did it this way instead of just using the swampman's powers (since her powers were back after Kei's recent reset) is because they were trying to keep the swampman a secret as much as possible in order to protect her from the Bureau. So Kei couldn't just invite everybody over to meet a girl that was supposed to be dead, Kei had to basically re enact the first revival, only with a different group this time. He switched out Murase for the messenger and, luckily, Murase is one of only 3 people who were aware of the swampman's existence, therefore Murase was the best choice to send to rescue her.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 24, 2017 9:03 AM

Feb 2017
Thinking of picking this up, does the series have romance? I know it does not have the tag but was still wondering having seen some screenshots.
Aug 24, 2017 9:18 AM

Jul 2016
So its all been a plan of the true Souma, from the very beginning, so she could save the town fron losing the abilities. I think Kei didn't want to just sacrifice the swampman Souma 1.0 which is about to fall, and just pull out the swampman Souma 2.0 out of the picture, so Souma still will be save. He felt bad for doing that, creating a girl then will loss after 10 mins., so instead he tell Murase to save Swampman Souma 1.0. And its also because, the bureau will know about their plans of using Swampman Souma.

I'm really glad I watch this show till the final arc. It looks really interesting, and I hope this episode's quality stay constant until the last episode.
Aug 24, 2017 11:15 AM

Aug 2016
Sorrowsenpai said:
Thinking of picking this up, does the series have romance? I know it does not have the tag but was still wondering having seen some screenshots.

A majority of it is based around the romance between Kei (the MC). Haruki, and Souma. It may be difficult as their relationship dynamics are a little different than what you'd expect and the story can get pretty complicated, but I at least enjoy it even if my Best Girl gets trampled all over the place.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 24, 2017 1:38 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Masamune's plan though is rather too complex for it to be stopped that easily. But to think that not even Souma can see a future where it can stopped though. Its nice that Souma is choosing to hide so as not to be a weakness for Kei but hiding from Masamune and his team is going to be hard. Masamune is rather calm in finding out that Kei had outwitted him again though. Bringing back the people from two years ago sure brings back memories. Everything was so simple back then. Kei is still determined to get the best ending then i see. So Kei did decide to create a 10 minute version of the past Souma then. That must have been a emotional reunion for Kei's friends though since to them Soma is dead now to them. So Kei is using Soma's ability to look into the future of Haruki to figure out what the enemy will do then. Kei's determination to get the best ending though really puts Soma in a difficult position though.

So the Soma back in the real world is something that her past self created then. Its smart how Soma exploited that loophole in Masamune's questions though without him realizing it. So Soma was indeed the one that was pulling the strings from two years ago. Thats one hell of a chess game that she had been preparing though. Her forward planning really is impressive. Naturally Masamune will be wary of what happened between Kei's reset and the lost of abilities since he's at his most vulnerable point then. Man Kei really cut it rather close in getting Youka to the scene though. Its funny seeing Kei is foiling Masamune's plans in both worlds though. Kei's directions to Soma sure is precise though. The precog ability really is amazing. And with this though the version of Soma from two years ago dies the copy is at least safe. Now its time for the counterattack to begin to stop Masamune's plan with the knowledge that Kei gained from looking at the future. Things really are getting more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, such a dense and complicated plan.
Aug 25, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2016
Such an intense episode.

Galaxy__ said:

Can't second this enough.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2017 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:
FinalFlash18 said:

At this point, there are three separate Soumas. There's the "real" Souma that committed suicide 2 years prior to what's happening right now, there's the copy Souma (swampman) that was running around to try to avoid Urachi, and there's this most recent Souma that Kei only met in the picture in order to use her ability.

The reason he has that picture is because when he initially took the Swampman out of the picture he had to reset to before they were in the picture to get her out of it. Since they reset to before they were in the picture, it was as if they had never ripped the picture in the first place. So it's the same picture he used last time.

The only reason I can figure they did it this way instead of just using the swampman's powers (since her powers were back after Kei's recent reset) is because they were trying to keep the swampman a secret as much as possible in order to protect her from the Bureau. So Kei couldn't just invite everybody over to meet a girl that was supposed to be dead, Kei had to basically re enact the first revival, only with a different group this time. He switched out Murase for the messenger and, luckily, Murase is one of only 3 people who were aware of the swampman's existence, therefore Murase was the best choice to send to rescue her.

No no no. What I don't follow is how Haruki time skipped like a month ago or so? Wasn't her ability limited to 3 days at max to time skip in the past?
Also, if they negate the swampman's existence by tearing apart that photo, doesn't that make it all more sense for the current Soma to cease existing? She wasn't brought out of the pic after all.
Aug 25, 2017 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
FinalFlash18 said:
SaigoKensei said:

No no no. What I don't follow is how Haruki time skipped like a month ago or so? Wasn't her ability limited to 3 days at max to time skip in the past?
Also, if they negate the swampman's existence by tearing apart that photo, doesn't that make it all more sense for the current Soma to cease existing? She wasn't brought out of the pic after all.

Maybe he had two photos? I don't think it was mentioned though and Haruki can't go back a month for sure. Souma didn't necessarely need to disappear, if they go with the theory of parallel timelines. She was brought out in the first timeline (before the reset) and didn't disappear because of that, since she is a separate entity from the second photo's girl. So the main question is where did that photo come from? Might have missed something obvious, this is not a series that should be watched weekly :/ I will rewatch it all once it's ended to catch all the things I might have missed.
AnathorAug 25, 2017 8:41 AM
Aug 25, 2017 8:49 AM

Mar 2013
Anathor said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Maybe he had two photos? I don't think it was mentioned though and Haruki can't go back a month for sure. Souma didn't necessarely need to disappear, if they go with the theory of parallel timelines. She was brought out in the first timeline (before the reset) and didn't disappear because of that, since she is a separate entity from the second photo's girl. So the main question is where did that photo come from? Might have missed something obvious, this is not a series that should be watched weekly :/ I will rewatch it all once it's ended to catch all the things I might have missed.

That's what I think so too. I don't recall if the 2nd photo was ever mentioned tbh.
And yeah it's a pain to follow it weekly :/
Aug 25, 2017 8:51 AM

Aug 2016
Anathor said:
FinalFlash18 said:

I've explained the photo twice now. It's the same photo. He reset when he was in the picture in order to bring her out. Since he reset to before the picture was torn, he still had it.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 25, 2017 9:00 AM

Aug 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
Anathor said:

That's what I think so too. I don't recall if the 2nd photo was ever mentioned tbh.

It's the SAME photo. He reset to before it was torn to bring Souma out of the picture. And they didn't reset to a month ago. Like I said, they just re enacted it. The only people that remember the first revival are Kei, Souma's 1st copy, and Murase. Kei made Haruki save before explaining his plan for the first revival so that only he would know what happened in order to keep Souma's copy a secret. Haruki mentioned that after she saved.

Kei has his memory ability, and Murase made herself and Souma (through the ability sharing guy, even though he was still affected by the reset) immune to Haruki's reset in order to bring Souma out the first time to BEFORE the picture was torn. Also notice that this time the group isn't the same. Messenger guy came instead of Murase. Luckily, Murase knew of the second Souma so she was the best choice for finding her in time to catch her.

Souma's copy left Kei's place after basically suggesting he use the photo again to speak to the third Souma just to use her ability and was suppose to meet up with Urachi again at the cafe but ran away instead. The whole time she's avoiding Urachi, Kei's re enacting Souma's revival, only he's not taking this one out of the picture (because then we'd have two Souma copies) so he didn't need Murase this time.
SaigoKenseiAug 25, 2017 9:14 AM
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 25, 2017 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:
FinalFlash18 said:

It's the SAME photo. He reset to before it was torn to bring Souma out of the picture. And they didn't reset to a month ago. Like I said, they just re enacted it. The only people that remember the first revival are Kei, Souma's 1st copy, and Murase. Kei made Haruki save before explaining his plan for the first revival so that only he would know what happened in order to keep Souma's copy a secret. Haruki mentioned that after she saved.

Kei has his memory ability, and Murase made herself and Souma (through the ability sharing guy, even though he was still affected by the reset) immune to Haruki's reset in order to bring Souma out the first time to BEFORE the picture was torn. Also notice that this time the group isn't the same. Messenger guy came instead of Murase. Luckily, Murase knew of the second Souma so she was the best choice for finding her in time to catch her.

I don't get your renacted part ._.
It's clear at least one month has passed since Soma asked Urachi to not investigate her for one month and then there's Honoka arc too.
Which ep might help me understand it better?
Aug 25, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
SaigoKensei said:

It's clear at least one month has passed since Soma asked Urachi to not investigate her for one month and then there's Honoka arc too.

I edited it. Reload page.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 25, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2014
SaigoKensei said:
Murase made herself and Souma (through the ability sharing guy, even though he was still affected by the reset) immune to Haruki's reset in order to bring Souma out the first time to BEFORE the picture was torn.

Ah that's what I was missing
Aug 25, 2017 9:25 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Alright alright alright. I just re-watched ep 10 again and it cleared up my doubts. But it never occurred to me that Haruki still doesn't know Swampman exists (or does she?). I totally forgot about it lol

And yeah, there is no need to bring out 2nd swampman into the real world. Still sad it isn't the real Soma
Aug 25, 2017 9:31 AM

Aug 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
SaigoKensei said:

Alright alright alright. I just re-watched ep 10 again and it cleared up my doubts. But it never occurred to me that Haruki still doesn't know Swampman exists (or does she?). I totally forgot about it lol

And yeah, there is no need to bring out 2nd swampman into the real world. Still sad it isn't the real Soma

I think Haruki found out about Souma's swampman in the dream world when they were watching Kei get eaten by that monster Honoka from that rooftop, but I'm fuzzy about if they reset. I doubt it, since that would undo what Kei was trying to do for Honoka.

I don't think Kei intended for Haruki to find out, but she did by accident.

So my opinion right now is that Haruki is aware of the copy.
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 25, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:

I lied, it's before the first meeting even happened. I just forgot about Urachi's notebook. He remembers the first meeting because of it, so it seems like the meeting already took place. Kei's re enacting the revival before Souma even met Urachi the first time. So a month couldn't have passed.

No, she asked Urachi to not conduct any investigation on her for a month until their appointment, when she called him in the office before. He complied to her wishes and their meeting was just about to happen but Kei changed it by a reset. So she ran away from her appointment.
But it doesn't matter since one month has already passed and it's irrelevant to our main topic now that I've realized what's going on.
FinalFlash18Aug 25, 2017 9:45 AM
Aug 25, 2017 9:39 AM

Aug 2016
FinalFlash18 said:
SaigoKensei said:

I lied, it's before the first meeting even happened. I just forgot about Urachi's notebook. He remembers the first meeting because of it, so it seems like the meeting already took place. Kei's re enacting the revival before Souma even met Urachi the first time. So a month couldn't have passed.

No, she asked Urachi to not conduct any investigation on her for a month until their appointment, when she called him in the office before. He complied to her wishes and their meeting was just about to happen but Kei changed the changed it by a reset. So she ran away from their appointment.
But it doesn't matter since some time has already passed and it's irrelevant to our main topic now I've realized what's going on.

You're right. I mixed up the Timeline in my head and realized it. So the post you quoted was already deleted. xD

But the part about his notebook is still true.
SaigoKenseiAug 25, 2017 9:43 AM
SaigoKensei said:
Aug 25, 2017 9:43 AM

Mar 2013
SaigoKensei said:

Souma's copy left Kei's place after basically suggesting he use the photo again to speak to the third Souma just to use her ability and was suppose to meet up with Urachi again at the cafe but ran away instead. The whole time she's avoiding Urachi, Kei's re enacting Souma's revival, only he's not taking this one out of the picture (because then we'd have two Souma copies) so he didn't need Murase this time.

I don't remember this scene. When did it happen? It was shown as a flashback so I assume when they sat down for curry after the whole shower drama?
She wasn't supposed to meet up with Urachi since she lost her ability (the curry episode). Besides she doesn't have any umbrella and bag with her.

The reset happened just before the time she planned to meet Urachi for their first appointment, like she promised on the phone. But how come they recognized her and chased after her is the question here.
FinalFlash18Aug 25, 2017 9:46 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.