"Gaming is a boys club"
"Women don't play real games, only mobile and casual games"
"GOTY's don't exist"
"PS4 exclusives should come to the Switch because I don't own a PS4"
"Everybody pirates everything, why shouldn't I?"
"Dark Souls isn't a JRPG"
ThrashMattoAug 14, 2017 8:39 AM
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Aug 14, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2013
ThrashMatto said:
"Piracy doesn't hurt game developers"
"Smash isn't a fighting game"
"Video games cause aggressive behavior"
"I support game developers" yet pirates games
"I love Nintendo" didn't support the Wii U
"All censorship is bad" only bitches about less nudity/sexualization
"PC gaming costs less than console gaming"
"Gaming is a boys club"
"GOTY's don't exist"
Half of these are actually true though. Maybe you're the dumb/funny one?
Aug 14, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
Syrup- said:
ThrashMatto said:
"Piracy doesn't hurt game developers"
"Video games cause aggressive behavior"
"I support game developers" yet pirates games
"I love Nintendo" didn't support the Wii U
"All censorship is bad" only bitches about less nudity/sexualization
"PC gaming costs less than console gaming"
"Gaming is a boys club"
"GOTY's don't exist"
Half of these are actually true though. Maybe you're the dumb/funny one?
Oh? and which would those be?
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Aug 14, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
People who bitch about piracy while supporting the massive used games industry.

Aug 14, 2017 9:55 AM

Jan 2013
ThrashMatto said:
]Oh? and which would those be?

"Piracy doesn't hurt game developers" - You can't expect a sale from someone who wasn't going to buy in the first place

"Smash isn't a fighting game" - It's not. It's a platform based beat em up.

"Video games cause aggressive behavior" - Highly competitive players who play games that have a simple "I'm better than you" mechanic tend to bring out this behaviour. Don't even try to argue with this. I know even you have gotten frustrated at losing. Being aggressive enough is how you win in the first place.

""I support game developers" yet pirates games" - Like what you see? Buy it. Tell your friends about it. They'll buy it in your place, where they likely would have never considered it. This is true for a lot of games on Steam that I have recommended.

""I love Nintendo" didn't support the Wii U" - These are two completely opposite issues. People who love Nintendo probably did support the Wii U. You also don't have to love the Wii U to love Nintendo.

""All censorship is bad" only bitches about less nudity/sexualization" >implying those same people haven't been participating in threads for bad ends being removed, features being axed, words being sugarcoated to please sensitive people, things being perceived as possibly racist being removed, etc. Maybe you're the one who is focusing on those problems too much, my friend.

"PC gaming costs less than console gaming" - it does. Especially if you pirate. Have you seen the price of PS4 games these days? Thanks for being an example of something that I find funny.

"Gaming is a boys club" - It kinda is. Have you noticed how the serious gamer girls have pretty much foresaken their femininity to fit in with other gamers? How "girl gamers" have been treated simply for being female? The way female streamers use their body to get views? Cmon mate. It's a male oriented industry.

"Women don't play real games, only mobile and casual games" - This is true though.

"GOTY's don't exist" - GOTY is a social construct.

"PS4 exclusives should come to the Switch because I don't own a PS4" - Is there really anything wrong with wanting it all on one system instead of having to buy multiple consoles? This ties in really well with the "console gaming isn't cheap" argument. Many games that are on consoles are ones that exist on PC already in some shape or form. Especially these days where cross platform has become a massive trend in the industry.

"Everybody pirates everything, why shouldn't I?" - Well, big guy, why not? Is there really a point in not plundering what you have before you? There isn't a man in the clouds watching you to make sure you're not doing anything bad.

"Dark Souls isn't a JRPG" - Neither is Monster Hunter. Maybe if this triggers people so much, they should just shove these "dodge things so you don't get hit but also make new armor in a linear branching system to get stronger" progression games into their own category. Right now it's more appropriate to associate them with action games. If it were an RPG, numbers would have a massive influence on how well a fight goes. The Souls series favours reaction and movement rather than numbers.

By the way I'm definitely not gonna budge on any of those points, so if you were seeking an answer from someone who is an opposite to you on your opinions, I gave you them. I'm not going to engage in a pissing contest like the one I saw in the Demons Souls thread.
Aug 14, 2017 9:57 AM

Mar 2017
"minecraft is the best game ever created"

Aug 14, 2017 11:52 AM
Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
That the Half-Life is a good series.

Or that Half Life 3 will ever be created

SnugglyWhuggly said:

Another one I heard fairly recently: "The thing with Nintendo is, they never seem to change with the times. I mean, the Pokemon games are even still in 2D"

I really think it's interesting someone thinks Nintendo "doesn't change with the times". In my opinion, Nintendo has been one of the leading innovators of video games, literally redefining how games have been played ever since the NES.
"I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me"
Aug 14, 2017 11:53 AM

Feb 2010
Syrup- said:
ThrashMatto said:
]Oh? and which would those be?

"Piracy doesn't hurt game developers" - You can't expect a sale from someone who wasn't going to buy in the first place

"Smash isn't a fighting game" - It's not. It's a platform based beat em up.

"Video games cause aggressive behavior" - Highly competitive players who play games that have a simple "I'm better than you" mechanic tend to bring out this behaviour. Don't even try to argue with this. I know even you have gotten frustrated at losing. Being aggressive enough is how you win in the first place.

""I support game developers" yet pirates games" - Like what you see? Buy it. Tell your friends about it. They'll buy it in your place, where they likely would have never considered it. This is true for a lot of games on Steam that I have recommended.

""I love Nintendo" didn't support the Wii U" - These are two completely opposite issues. People who love Nintendo probably did support the Wii U. You also don't have to love the Wii U to love Nintendo.

""All censorship is bad" only bitches about less nudity/sexualization" >implying those same people haven't been participating in threads for bad ends being removed, features being axed, words being sugarcoated to please sensitive people, things being perceived as possibly racist being removed, etc. Maybe you're the one who is focusing on those problems too much, my friend.

"PC gaming costs less than console gaming" - it does. Especially if you pirate. Have you seen the price of PS4 games these days? Thanks for being an example of something that I find funny.

"Gaming is a boys club" - It kinda is. Have you noticed how the serious gamer girls have pretty much foresaken their femininity to fit in with other gamers? How "girl gamers" have been treated simply for being female? The way female streamers use their body to get views? Cmon mate. It's a male oriented industry.

"Women don't play real games, only mobile and casual games" - This is true though.

"GOTY's don't exist" - GOTY is a social construct.

"PS4 exclusives should come to the Switch because I don't own a PS4" - Is there really anything wrong with wanting it all on one system instead of having to buy multiple consoles? This ties in really well with the "console gaming isn't cheap" argument. Many games that are on consoles are ones that exist on PC already in some shape or form. Especially these days where cross platform has become a massive trend in the industry.

"Everybody pirates everything, why shouldn't I?" - Well, big guy, why not? Is there really a point in not plundering what you have before you? There isn't a man in the clouds watching you to make sure you're not doing anything bad.

"Dark Souls isn't a JRPG" - Neither is Monster Hunter. Maybe if this triggers people so much, they should just shove these "dodge things so you don't get hit but also make new armor in a linear branching system to get stronger" progression games into their own category. Right now it's more appropriate to associate them with action games. If it were an RPG, numbers would have a massive influence on how well a fight goes. The Souls series favours reaction and movement rather than numbers.

By the way I'm definitely not gonna budge on any of those points, so if you were seeking an answer from someone who is an opposite to you on your opinions, I gave you them. I'm not going to engage in a pissing contest like the one I saw in the Demons Souls thread.
what are you talking about dark souls is a jrpg its a rpg and its made in Japan
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 14, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2013
hazerddex said:
Syrup- said:

Stop being retarded and read the part where I said I'm not gonna argue (with anyone) about this because there is nothing anyone can say to convince me this is different. I bet you think Zelda is an RPG too.
Aug 14, 2017 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
@ThrashMatto u got a lot of hate toward pirates lol
Aug 14, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2015
Personal favorite is the famous ubisoft quote: "30fps is more cinematic"
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Aug 14, 2017 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
''PS4. The world's most powerful console.''

Yeah, and octopuses are the most intelligent invertabrates. Not that impressive, is it
Aug 14, 2017 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
I once yelled "LEROOOY JENKINS!!" out loud in gym class. It was really embarassing. Then I once said to a friend I wanted to 360 no scope someone during a game of paintball. I unfortunately didn't do the 360 no scope. It wasn't m8 enough.

Aug 14, 2017 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
""X" is the Dark Souls of "Y""
"Dark souls is the hardest game ever made"
"Only Nintendo rehashes the same games over and over"
Aug 14, 2017 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
SupremeEdgelord said:
"Only Nintendo rehashes the same games over and over"
You've never heard anyone say that.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Nintendo ended all their old IPs and started completely fresh. It would be a big financial risk, but at this point I don't care.

Metroid Prime would be interesting if they switched to third person view with manual aiming and stopped making the controls so tank-like. I also want a new suit. It's too bulky and colorful. She couldn't even fit her body in some of the Prime suits, with how spread apart the limbs are.

I'd play Breath of the Wild if I had a Nintendo, but it doesn't look as appealing to me as the old 3D Zeldas and I'm kind of sick of Link, Zelda, Ganon, the (ugly) Master Sword and Hyrule. I wish they'd explore other places, like Termina. I also think Epona is one of the worst things that ever happened to Zelda. The big open fields aren't that appealing to me.
EzekielAug 14, 2017 3:15 PM

Aug 14, 2017 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
Syrup- said:
hazerddex said:
Stop being retarded and read the part where I said I'm not gonna argue (with anyone) about this because there is nothing anyone can say to convince me this is different. I bet you think Zelda is an RPG too.

it does not have to be turn base to be a RPG so yes Dark souls is a RPG and its made in japan there for its a JRPG

RPG stands for ROLE PLAYING GAME.

Skyrim is a RPG
Zelda is a action adventure.
Earthbound is a RPG
Dragon Age is a RPG
Mass Effect is a RPG
Witcher is a RPG
Dark souls you make YOUR OWN CHARACTER and ROLE PLAY AS THEM MAKING CHOICES
is considered by EVERYONE as a RPG infact http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Dark+souls+genre
you can see the genre listed as "Genres: Action role-playing game, Dungeon crawl"
if you go to wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls
its gen is listed as Action, role-playing
if you go to steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/211420/DARK_SOULS_Prepare_To_Die_Edition/
you can see on its tag its listed as RPG
https://www.gamespot.com/dark-souls/
Genre Action, Role Playing

shall i go on?

have some more proof
https://news.xbox.com/2015/08/22/games-know-your-genres-action-role-playing-games/
http://www.ranker.com/list/all-action-role-playing-games-list/reference
http://gameranx.com/features/id/964/article/top-10-best-action-rpgs-for-the-pc/

also if you don't want to discuss things don't post it in a discussion forum
GrimAtramentAug 14, 2017 3:44 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 14, 2017 4:26 PM
May 2016
That people consider mobile gaming to be a form of video games.
Aug 14, 2017 5:29 PM

Aug 2016
"VNs are (not) video games"

Either of the two it still trips me up thinking about it.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Aug 14, 2017 5:48 PM
Jul 2016
"Pokemon is evil because the Pokemon are all named after demons from an old, satanic book."

No, I'm not kidding. I've actually seen people (yes, PLURAL) say this. They legitimately think that witches of ages past used to appeal to Squirtle and Jigglypuff as they cast black magic rituals.

My best guess is that whoever started this insane rumor got Pokemon confused with Shin Megami Tensei. They both involve collecting creatures to fight for you, and SMT does draw its "demons" from various sources.

Still, you'd think they'd be able to tell that wasn't the case when they actually saw some of the character names.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Aug 14, 2017 5:55 PM

Feb 2016
Considering I regularly participate on GameFAQs, I've seen some share of dumb/funny messages but I can't really recall them at the moment.

One that comes to mind though was this one guy I talked to a bit in a thread. If I remember correctly, the thread was people complaining about the lack of standalone release for Modern Warfare Remastered.

I mentioned that you couldn't just buy the game from gamestop and return it after redeeming the code since it required the disc for verification. (At least what I heard anyway)

Dude was like "That's just plain fucking greed from the COD devs right there. Bullshit! They should allow us to buy the game and redeem MWR then return the their shitty game and keep the good one."

I then said "But that'd be a loss on them... they get zero $ and you'd essentially be robbing them" and he just barked back with "It's not robbery because it's COD."

I was like... "What? Robbery is robbery, wtf." Guess it's not robbery because he hates the developers guts with a passion. Logic...

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 14, 2017 7:11 PM

Aug 2011
Syrup- said:

1. Some people who Pirate also like games enough that if they couldn't pirate they may also buy the game, one way is not the definitive answer, yes some won't buy at all, others will.

2. With you on this one.

3. Yes it can get a rise out of people, the same rise can be achieved via watching sport, the effects also wear off very quickly and there is no evidence on long term effect.

4. Trying games for free has gone the way of the dodo, demo disks where the shit. (there is a minor resurgence of this though with free to play weekends and things like that).

5. You can love something and not support their choice, I love my Parents, but I don't always support their stupid decisions :P

6. No Argument.

7. Not even just pirating, you can get a very cheap computer and just play games 5+ years old very cheap and still have access to 20+ years of games.

8. Aggressiveness has been labeled as a male trait, and by your own justification " Being aggressive enough is how you win in the first place ", is it really a surprise that less feminine females get along better in communities revolving around Aggressiveness? Does that make it a boys club? or just more suited to them?

9. Maybe as on average, but one who play "hardcore" still exist and the initial statement is an absolute. Also lol at Polygon.

10. Meh.

11. Exclusives also bread competition which is the mother of innovation, companies paying to have big ambitious games made on just there systems so they can make more money has produced many of the greatest games ever made.

12. Simple, if there is no market, nothing will be made for the market. If everyone in Japan stopped watching anime, and all the west does is pirate it from kissanime or what ever, how long do you think it will take for anime to no longer be made?

13. I love this one, I wouldn't call it a JRPG, I always found that more of a style then location, it is a Action RPG, or ARPG, as it relies purely on action to determine hits, Skyrim is a ARPG, Oblivion/Morrowind/Daggerfall are kinda hybrids as you need to physically hit them but the hit is still determined by a dice roll, Icewind Dale is a full RPG all dice rolls.

14. Having a closed mind is a bad idea, you should always be open to discourse :D
^_^
Aug 14, 2017 7:16 PM

Aug 2011
RyanEsau said:
Considering I regularly participate on GameFAQs, I've seen some share of dumb/funny messages but I can't really recall them at the moment.

One that comes to mind though was this one guy I talked to a bit in a thread. If I remember correctly, the thread was people complaining about the lack of standalone release for Modern Warfare Remastered.

I mentioned that you couldn't just buy the game from gamestop and return it after redeeming the code since it required the disc for verification. (At least what I heard anyway)

Dude was like "That's just plain fucking greed from the COD devs right there. Bullshit! They should allow us to buy the game and redeem MWR then return the their shitty game and keep the good one."

I then said "But that'd be a loss on them... they get zero $ and you'd essentially be robbing them" and he just barked back with "It's not robbery because it's COD."

I was like... "What? Robbery is robbery, wtf." Guess it's not robbery because he hates the developers guts with a passion. Logic...

Have you seen the guy on GameFAQS that thinks the WiiU has like 100 Tera-flops of computer power?

He also thinks that the Switch can use the internal storage and SD card storage as extra RAM :P
VosgyAug 14, 2017 7:21 PM
^_^
Aug 14, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
Smash isn't a fighting game...hmm. Its still entertaining to watch, Smash Con was the most hype tourney I've seen all year.
Aug 14, 2017 7:49 PM

Jul 2016
Guy on my floor: "I'm gonna go play starcraft now."
My Roommate: "I wanna play. Is that like minecraft?"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2017 8:00 PM

Aug 2011
Squidster said:
Guy on my floor: "I'm gonna go play starcraft now."
My Roommate: "I wanna play. Is that like minecraft?"

Well you build things, that's Kinda similar, and has craft int he name :D
^_^
Aug 14, 2017 8:22 PM

Sep 2007
Swagernator said:
That the Half-Life 3D Sonic is a good series.

FTFY. The only thing worst than the games are the fans.

Aug 14, 2017 8:27 PM

Feb 2016
Vosgy said:
Have you seen the guy on GameFAQS that thinks the WiiU has like 100 Tera-flops of computer power?

He also thinks that the Switch can use the internal storage and SD card storage as extra RAM :P

Lol, no. Guessing he's on the Wii U / Switch boards? I namely stick to PC (Discussion) / PS4. I also poke in the Actual Daily Poll Board alongside a private community board.

Love when people apply thought without the logic to some bizzare idea like that. You thought it up, but didn't bother to actually think on it, lol. Think before you speak.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 14, 2017 8:34 PM

Jun 2015
"Video games make people violent!"
Aug 14, 2017 8:40 PM

Aug 2011
RyanEsau said:
Vosgy said:

Lol, no. Guessing he's on the Wii U / Switch boards? I namely stick to PC (Discussion) / PS4. I also poke in the Actual Daily Poll Board alongside a private community board.

Love when people apply thought without the logic to some bizzare idea like that. You thought it up, but didn't bother to actually think on it, lol. Think before you speak.

Man the guy even has some really wonky nonsense math to go along with his shit, I think he even makes You Tube videos trying to say that the WiiU is by far the most powerful console ever, it is great. Literally has no idea how a processor works.
I spend what little time I do on there trolling polls and hanging out in the cesspool that is the VIta Board :D
^_^
Aug 14, 2017 10:46 PM

Jul 2017
Also just to add more fuel to the fire that is the piracy argument a bunch of people got into:

Piracy is theft, I mean, plain and simple. Some people say: "but if I wasn't going to buy it anyway it doesn't matter."

That's wrong. That's like saying: "I'm going to just take this apple because I wasn't going to buy it anyway, that's not theft, it's just a lost sale."

You might say "but games are a wholly digital, so it's not really theft, I'm just making a copy of it." But you're still stealing, a team of people poured hundreds of hours and funding into that game, and you're taking it without giving them a cent. In essence, you're stealing their time and money, by refusing to pay for their hard work.
Aug 15, 2017 1:20 AM

Jul 2017
SnugglyWhuggly said:

I almost always watch anime illegally, but I've also had a Crunchyroll subscription for the past 2 years. Crunchyroll just simply doesn't have anything, if it did, I wouldn't feel the need to stream/download illegally.
I won't try and justify my actions though, and if all streaming/torrent sites got taken down, I wouldn't be crying about it like I felt I was owed something.

I know that feel. I live in Australia, and every time I see an anime I think might be interesting, it's a 50/50 toss up between whether or not I can actually watch it here.
Aug 15, 2017 2:05 AM
Apr 2013
You know, I am fine with piracy is evil. Piracy is indeed bad afterall. But why why stop there? We should jail every game pirate in the planet. We should jail every person that downloads songs from youtube or illegal music sharing sites. We should jail every person that downloads or using an image file without consent. We should jail every educator for taking materials from books as content for their powerpoint presentation slides. We should jail every student who copies said presentation slides and worse, share among their peers. We should even jail anime pirates cause they are wrong for pirating in the first place. Not having a legal anime source is not a valid reason. Pirating is stealing. Stealing is illegal. They should be jailed once determined to be committed to the crime, with no exceptions should be made.
Aug 15, 2017 2:24 AM

Sep 2016
hazerddex said:

so by your logic every game site ever is wrong? some how i think the game sites genre listing have more authority here

Haven't read the rest of the posts but generally speaking genres are as good as a dictionary, they are not actual things but help talking about games, they are an attempt to enclose a bunch of stuff under and umbrella word and yet, within said genres, people come from all directions asking for different things, so off we go to the realm of sub-stuff/ hybrids/ general fluidity and generic words. A game will feature stealth and action stuff and the generic action word itself may refer to shooters/ beus/platformers and whatever. It's mostly a thing for journos than actual designers, and yes internet cavemen are generally wrong about everything so don't pay mind to people here.
Talking about authority and granting power to games and people is also a mistake and won't make room for discussing any kind of work I think

SnugglyWhuggly said:
Didn't think this thread would add to my own list of "dumb things I've heard about video games"...

I think you did

Swagernator said:
That the Half-Life is a good series.

A very cute first game and a gearbox expansion though
FondenteAug 15, 2017 2:42 AM
Aug 15, 2017 7:44 AM

Aug 2016
Oh and this also might just be a joke but it was funny the first time I saw it.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Aug 15, 2017 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
Some of these were already mentioned, but I'm too lazy to begin quoting at the moment. Nonetheless, here are my highlights:

"30fps is more cinematic" --Ubisoft

It's an RPG, and it's Japanese. What more is there to say?

"Nintendo will go bankrupt in less than 5 years"

"You can't play on PC with a controller"

Nintendo: "You've seen Mario in 2D and 3D. And now here's Mario in 4D!"
*shows 4-player Mario sidescroller*

"Resident Evil fans are getting too old for games" --Capcom
AltoRoarkAug 15, 2017 11:57 AM
Aug 15, 2017 9:04 AM

Dec 2012
Minecraft has good graphics
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 15, 2017 9:10 AM

Aug 2017
Someday my brother said that buying single-player games is a stupid thing, cuz you pay 40-60 dollars for only 8-10 of gameplay (he is a pirate for this kind of games). Even if he likes the game, he still thinks that its not worth his money. Meanwhile, he throws away TONS of money in MMORPG and F2P games. Nuff said.
“All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!”

“I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

“I need to have a drink, and I need one soon!”

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf so you shut up!”
Aug 15, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2017
catherine-t said:

This. I get so many ppl love this game, that's fine. I have no problems and I'm not hating on it but I just dont see the fun in building and playing with blocks, creepers, etc. Sorry
Aug 15, 2017 10:02 AM

Nov 2012
"Dark Souls is a good game"

like what the fuck man
Aug 15, 2017 10:14 AM

Sep 2012
Thaxllssillyia said:

like what the fuck man

Put a 2 at the end of "Dark Souls" and I agree. Even the DLC couldn't save that titanic disappointment and badly done game.
Aug 15, 2017 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
AltoRoark said:
"30fps is more cinematic" --Ubisoft
Oh, I got one!

"Panorama gives you a bigger field of view."

I don't remember how he said it, but that's what he meant. He was speaking about The Order: 1886. No! All they did is pull the camera back and then put big black bars on the top and bottom. They could have pulled the camera back AND shown more on the top and bottom. The things developers do to make pretty games run well on consoles are so pathetic.

Aug 15, 2017 11:54 AM

Jun 2015
Dark_Enforcer said:
catherine-t said:

This. I get so many ppl love this game, that's fine. I have no problems and I'm not hating on it but I just dont see the fun in building and playing with blocks, creepers, etc. Sorry

Survival Mode is where it's at, since finding things is far more rewarding. I never dared to touch Creative Mode.

Thaxllssillyia said:

like what the fuck man

Did the skeletons give you a bad day? :^)
Aug 15, 2017 12:12 PM

Nov 2012
AltoRoark said:
Thaxllssillyia said:

like what the fuck man

Did the skeletons give you a bad day? :^)

Oh, I haven't played it. I did see a video of it though and it looked quite bad.
Aug 15, 2017 12:38 PM

Apr 2011
"Nintendo cares about their fans." No, they don't. The only thing they care about is the green and deluding themselves (and their fanboys) into thinking that they're still the biggest dog in the yard.

X Box One X isn't great. In fact, Microsoft fucked the entire X Box division themselves. Pay 500 to buy a console to play games you already play on other, better platforms. Exclusives? It's got jack shit.

PC Mastah Race. Just, just the PC Mustah Race. Fuck those self-righteous morons. They're like vegans, except vegans actually do have a point (as minimal a point as it is).

Anything that is said in favor of censorship. What kind of censorship? All of it. Censorship has absolutely zero reason to exist in a modern, civilised society. If you can't parent your children, then wear a fucking condom.
Aug 15, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
worldeditor11 said:
You know, I am fine with piracy is evil. Piracy is indeed bad afterall. But why why stop there? We should jail every game pirate in the planet. We should jail every person that downloads songs from youtube or illegal music sharing sites. We should jail every person that downloads or using an image file without consent. We should jail every educator for taking materials from books as content for their powerpoint presentation slides. We should jail every student who copies said presentation slides and worse, share among their peers. We should even jail anime pirates cause they are wrong for pirating in the first place. Not having a legal anime source is not a valid reason. Pirating is stealing. Stealing is illegal. They should be jailed once determined to be committed to the crime, with no exceptions should be made.

Wow, whoever believes that shit must be mentally challenged. Clearly not all of those are examples of piracy or even theft. That's some weird slippery slope shit right there.

When it comes to piracy people generally only pirate games because they're NEETs and can't actually afford anything. They try to defend their actions the same way they try to defend being a NEET, because they know deep down they're worthless, parasitic human beings, but are afraid to face this truth. I have more contempt for pirates who try to justify their piracy than those who just accept that their morally in the wrong.

OT: "Piracy isn't theft"
"the main reasons ps1 & ps2 sold insane amount of consoles (unbelievable numbers), was purely due to how easy and affordable it was to get a mod-chipped fully functional PS2 without any hassles"
I love Christine

Aug 15, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2017
"Telltale games are my favourite"
Aug 15, 2017 2:44 PM

Jul 2013
"The Souls series is actually good!"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which laptop should I go for?

Teckmeister - Today

8 by wizdom224 »»
7 minutes ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

18 by Coaghim »»
6 hours ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

13 by Euroqean »»
8 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - 12 hours ago

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - 12 hours ago

4 by Maumuu »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.