Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2017 8:39 PM

Mar 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by themegamancave

"As I descend from my soapbox, I’ll leave you with this. Eromanga Sensei is not a 'quality' anime. It may be disguised with endearing female characters and a relationship portrayed as innocent or normal, but when you brush off the surface you’ll find nothing more than a lewd and often inappropriately centered series. I wouldn’t even recommend it to someone that I know would like it, because at some point the spread of immoral content has to stop. Fans of shows like this are what gives the anime industry a negative light in mainstream media. Maybe when we start to take the medium serious and stop promoting crap like this, more skilled writers and producers will be drawn to it. Honestly, I’m embarrassed as an anime fan that a show like Eromanga Sensei even exists."

Score: 10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2: Review by Veronin

"I can't think of any situation where Eromanga-sensei could come as a recommendation. It is asinine dreck, without so much as a modicum of creativity. I suppose its colourful art and catchy opening animation may lead some people into thinking the anime is more than it truly is, but it is best to be honest: the sole reason anyone likes this show is because they want to bone the twelve-year-old heroine."

Score: 30
#3: Review by LIQfilms

"Yes, the show is somewhat self aware of how trashy it is, but just because it is so, doesn't make the anime any good. In fact, it only makes it worse since it does nothing else to subvert or go against these troupes presented in the show, and instead decides to go down the lazy route, and just appeal to the lowest common denominator. Now, I want to make it clear now, that I do not begrudge anyone for actually enjoying this show, as the tone in this review may suggest otherwise. I honestly am glad if you managed to find enjoyment in a show that I found so repulsive, and more power to you because of that. But, for me, this show was abysmal in every possible way, and I'll be seeing you all in prison when the FBI eventually tracks us all down..."

Score: 20
#4: Review by Artrill

"Eromanga-Sensei is genuinely a saddening experience. It is so incredibly bad in just about every way, yet people really love it. It is so popular that it will spawn plenty of sequels and shows copying its already cliche formula that it truly makes me upset. An industry that is already a mecca for unoriginal concepts that virtually just copy one another will just continue to be an industry of looping inspiration and nothing to break up the tedious formula."

#5: Review by Captain220

"A story that will surely be passed on to generations to come. For every generation has one or more things that serve to define it by revolutionizing the public's outlook on certain subjects and shaping society as a whole. During my grandfather's youth, it might've been the Beatles. During ours, my friends, well, the answer is a given. I bid everyone a farewell now, as I must get going. I have spent far too much time on this, far more than I'm willing to admit. Shoutouts to the moderator team and my reviewing career."

Mean Score: 16
NothingReallyApr 28, 2018 12:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 9, 2017 9:12 PM

Mar 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
For some reason, this links to Captain220's Re:Zero review.

Thanks for the heads up. I copy and paste from existing pages and I edit everything to fit the next review. But when I submit MAL says I can only post one topic every five minutes. So when I go back it doesn't always have the final edit, so it screws things up.
Aug 9, 2017 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
NothingReally said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
For some reason, this links to Captain220's Re:Zero review.

Thanks for the heads up. I copy and paste from existing pages and I edit everything to fit the next review. But when I submit MAL says I can only post one topic every five minutes. So when I go back it doesn't always have the final edit, so it screws things up.
It's alright. After the second aggregation you posted today, none of the other aggregation threads had this problem anymore.
Aug 14, 2017 11:23 PM
Jul 2016
My review of Eromanga Sensei : https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=250890

Score translates.

Fairly comedic in tone but no point was over-exaggerated.

-A
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Koe no Katachi Aggregation

NothingReally - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Rawa_Rauf »»
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.