Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2017 4:02 PM

Mar 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by TrashDax

"That movie touched me so much, I can’t get married anymore. Jokes aside, I have rarely seen such an anime, in fact, such a movie as Koe no Katachi. It has been several days by now since I saw it, but it is still on my mind, all the time. In terms of movies, I have a hard time thinking about another film that moved me like this one. Given some time, I may start considering Koe no Katachi my favourite movie of all time."

Score: 98
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews: 1 (3 more needed for mean calculation)
NothingReallyMar 25, 2018 6:23 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 27, 2018 8:37 AM

Sep 2016
My review. Really loved this anime https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=256095 (98/100)
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM
Jun 2015
Koe no Katachi was definitely one of the most realistic movie ever, It deals with serious issues and creatively comes up with closure that can go well with those tough deals. It's not predictive and never repetitive, and feels quite refreshing on it's outer looks with the amazing visuals done from the most awesome Kyoto Studio, yet the dialogues and the notable voice acting from Saori Hayami (portraying a girl who cannot hear "hence she has lots of difficulty with speaking too) makes for an epic human drama that is engraved deep in viewer's hearts.

92/100
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM

» Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.