Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 26, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Ranko decided to make her move this episode. I can't help but face palm at the way Junichi reacted to her presence. Just pathetic.

I think Junichi might of had an orgasm this episode when watching his girlfriend and Ranko together lmao. That shopping trip though...yup, Junichi is definitely going to have lewd thoughts about girls every episode. The Ranko/Junichi scenes...damn.
Jul 26, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2017
hehe you havent even seen a thing mate, it just keeps getting better with ranko and the other guy
Jul 26, 2017 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
So Ranko loves Yukana. How sweet. And Yukana is so oblivious.

Yui showed her true colours at the end.

Jul 26, 2017 9:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Definitely getting better now when you're starting to see that there's more to these girls inside than just sluts
Jul 26, 2017 9:27 AM

May 2013
Man, I just don't see the time passing when I watch this show. Gotta wait another whole week again.

Can't say I'm much interested in the tan girl, though. I guess I'm not into her character archetype.

Leo_10 said:
Yui showed her true colours at the end.

I'm guessing we'll see more about her in the next episode.
telmo_trooperJul 26, 2017 9:31 AM
Jul 26, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2016
My least favorite episode so far, due to the lack of comedy, in exchange we got some cringeworthy rape attempts xD

I honestly wasn't expecting Ranko to show signs of a Yandere lol.

The thing which barely saved the episode was Junichi trying to defend Yukana and rejecting Ranko, even tho he partially did a pathetic job at that, well in those cases it's the intention which counts imo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 26, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm, quite the retarded turn of events i must say.

I would have been satisfied with Yukana overhearing them but she didn't.

Hopefully Ranko will stay on the good side of this.
Jul 26, 2017 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
I'm so done with that Pedophile man! Literally even tho he didn't much time!

Truly meet Ranko this episode.... I guess Yame is still sorta naïve but
At least they didn't Junichi completely useless when the two guys showed up... like he did something and wasn't completely shaken and stupid
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
UUUUGGGHHHHHH....

Y'know, I really hate shows that are just "almost naked grillz xddd" and has no substance. A lot of these characters have no charm and seem to just be doing lewd shit because... I don't know, it's an ecchi harem.

I actually don't like the fact it's a harem. I like the stuff with Junichi and Yukana, but I'm not liking the spray tan girl (or her motives), that oppai loli still makes me really fucking uncomfortable, and his childhood friend disappeared for a bit which made me completely forget about her, but the ending of this episode revealed she also likes him. I think I would be enjoying this much better if it just explored the relationship of Junichi and Yukana itself, instead of having all these other "gals" interested. You KNOW that later on in the series there's going to be more "wacky misunderstandings", just like there is in every other ecchi harem romantic comedy.

Also, I really don't like Junichi's friends. The fat boy who likes elementary school girls is still unnerving. A friend told me that he was originally a silent character in the manga, and the anime fucked up his character and made him creepy. It's stupid.
Jul 26, 2017 10:39 AM

Jun 2015
Ranko really likes Yukana. They've been friends since they were younger. He rejected her, but she got angry. Yukana is oblivious to what Ranko is doing to Junichi. Yui isn't happy at the end.
Jul 26, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2013
This truly is a really bad adaptation, but it's okay for what it is.
Jul 26, 2017 11:38 AM

Jun 2017
That was a normal episode.
Jul 26, 2017 11:58 AM

Jun 2017
Pedo dude is annoying and disturbing. I really hope they stop with the damn shtick. Not likely but I can hope.
Jul 26, 2017 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
Junichi may be a beta, but, damn, he really had balls at the end where he rejected losing his virginity to any other person than his girlfriend, thus saving his dignity.
Jul 26, 2017 12:49 PM

Feb 2015
The MC and his mates are utter trash. I like ecchi but this is bad ecchi. Not sure how much more I can take of this cringe fest
Jul 26, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2014
Ranko was so forward...kowaaiii ..the Mc is cool resisting a girl like that
Jul 26, 2017 2:06 PM

Mar 2014
this episode is very good! tramendous! presidented!
for review of this week, i want to say something about characters.

Ranko loves Yukana, and wants to kick Junichi away from her. Thats the reason u seduce Junichi? thats why u want to rape him and make him afraid of women? plz, do it in a better way, u can just get a knife in the kitchen and cut his "ugly" penis off easily.
Junichi has no balls in face of that 2 rascals. but his loyalty towards Yukana is somehow convinced. here comes the question: he thought about how to lose virginity every day before episode 1, and he now thinks about how to lose virginity with Yukana every day, even if other girls want to grab it. what happened in these episodes?
Yukana turns out to be quiet pure rather than bitchy somehow. she saw her best friend riding her boyfriend twice in this episode, but she dealt with it lightly. that makes me confused. is she really so naive in possible betrayal? or in fact she heard all conversations outside the door? if thats the case, then it raises more questions. whats her consideration? dont want to lose a childhood friend? or a much darker conspiracy?
lets summarize this triangle: girl A loves boy, and goes after him on her own. girl B loves girl A from young age, and wants to pull boy away from her. to make her love come true, girl B seduce boy, and somehow get in love with him. ive seen this script before, right Haiyore! Nyaruko-san? and by coincidence, one voice caster performed in both. u know who i mean.

Nene put in an appearance again in this episode. maybe just for the salary this week?
Yui turns quiet dark in the end, or maybe she is so dark from the beginning? i remember in the 1st episode, Minoru said "Girls like that are usually pretty preverted" or something. maybe hes telling the truth by accident. i cant wait to c her dark side.
the 3 DT friends? i think if they never come out again, i would give a higher score for this show. but without them, some key comedy plot wont work. they are major support characters, and this show wont go without them. >_<
Ayumi and Kokoro? have they ever appeared in the main feature? what is the little drama after ed song for? i dont get the point.

overall this episode is good. i have no problem with it. 5/5
vellabrownJul 27, 2017 7:22 AM
Jul 26, 2017 2:43 PM

Apr 2010
Ranko the bigger tease appears and it seems the main doesn't really like her not that i can blame him seeing her behaviour still it was funny to watch.
It seems that Ranko stands her ground, might be related to her being a kuro gal as the main called her but judging from her childhood memory her skin colour seems to be natural.
Jul 26, 2017 3:00 PM

Oct 2013
Man... they're changing too much from the manga.
I really wanted to see the First Promise,the date at the Movies, the Pool chapter, the Storage Room.... and most importantly

Why do a studio takes such a short manga that can be adapted without any changes...and then they change the script ruining the fun and direction of the story?

They rushed the Ranko arc in one chapter just like that...
Jul 26, 2017 3:11 PM
Mar 2016
I love this anime but i hate the one thing in particular that it is turning into a Harem type show
Ep 9/10
-Yukana DIDN'T BUY THAT SWEATER!
Jul 26, 2017 3:14 PM
Jun 2013
Wait what?
The scene with the 2 douchebags didn't happen in the manga did it?
Jul 26, 2017 3:38 PM
Mar 2017
Even though they kinda changed a lot of stuff like the character introduction compared to the manga, seeing as it's only 10 episodes it's turned out pretty good so far, I'm really excited for the Nene and Yui focused episodes heheheh.

Obviously fingers crossed for that pool chapter to get an episode too.
Jul 26, 2017 4:02 PM

Feb 2017
So are they ever going to have the uncensored version like on Funimation or nah?

Jul 26, 2017 4:23 PM

Aug 2013
Zahylon said:
Man... they're changing too much from the manga.
I really wanted to see the First Promise,the date at the Movies, the Pool chapter, the Storage Room.... and most importantly

Why do a studio takes such a short manga that can be adapted without any changes...and then they change the script ruining the fun and direction of the story?

They rushed the Ranko arc in one chapter just like that...

Yeah I'm actually reading it right now and jesus the rush is real.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 26, 2017 4:45 PM

May 2015
Our guy was about to get raped "hard" and lose his virginity if it wasn't for Yukana, lol.

Jul 26, 2017 5:24 PM

Sep 2015
So many jealous girls in this anime
Jul 26, 2017 6:04 PM

Jan 2016
The plot is moving waaaaay too fast but they only have 10 episodes so I think it's acceptable
Jul 26, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2014
Those crazy kids and their cherry boy rape.
Was it just Crunchyroll that had that disco ball censor making it look like Ranko was fucking/grinding it? It was fantastic.

Disco rape/10
mochibelliJul 26, 2017 6:45 PM
Jul 26, 2017 7:17 PM
Feb 2017
I haven't read the manga, but I definitely agree with everybody when they say it feels rushed. I'm also really starting to get unnerved by the oppai loli, and the pedophile classmate.
I honestly don't know anymore.
Jul 26, 2017 7:31 PM
Mar 2015
It was pretty clear that Ranko loves Yukana and was doing all this to Junichi to drive to get Yukana to break up with him She is jealous of Yukana 's feelings for Junichi T

Yukana saying she loved Ranko clearly disarmed her
Jul 26, 2017 7:39 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I love you Ranko, but you need to btfo babe lol....Comedy was perfect as always though
Jul 26, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2015
Not good Junichi. You should realize this gal is "dangerous" the moment she get too straightforward with her move. Even Yame said it herself, later though.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 26, 2017 8:57 PM

Jun 2016
This show is irregular, it started bad with a first episode that would make me drop if I didn't keep watching, so the second episode was really good, it had good comedy and good scenes from Jun and Yukana in karaoke. Now this third episode was normal, not so bad as first episode, but far to be good as second, maybe I'd say this episode was boring to watch, the lack of comedy and scenes focused in Yukana and Jun together probably was the main reason to this.
Jul 26, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2013
Fat pedophile guy needs to die in a fire. From what I've heard, he's not like that in the manga (not sure if I'll read it)? If so, what a crying shame.

Edit: Lol, I stopped the episode to type ^that^ right before Junichi imagined Yukana saying "Why don't you go die in a fire?" I'm not sure if that's actually what the line was in Japanese, but what a glorious coincidence.

Edit 2: Okay, I might actually read the manga now. I feel like I owe it that much; to be able to honestly determine whether it's as bad as this adaptation is making it out to be.
-Trippwire-Jul 26, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 26, 2017 9:24 PM

Feb 2015
Bad adaption is bad. Friends were bad characters but the anime is making them worse.

Seriously needs to stop trying to push the lolicon bullshit, etc.
Jul 26, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2013
Oh my goodness. Tell her to stop saying "Onii-chan"
Jul 26, 2017 10:21 PM

Aug 2013
Yep, this anime isn't for me. The MC is way too passive. Girls just randomly get close to him for no reason. He doesn't take any action at all, not physically nor even verbally. Most of MC's lines are his inner thoughts. We don't get to see his interaction with the girls.

Harem ecchi anime MC's are usually bad, but this one really takes the cake.
Jul 26, 2017 10:32 PM

Oct 2015
I dont like being that guy, but the adaptation is terrible, for someone who is watching this without reading the source must think this shit is just way too random and most of the supporting characters reasoning is not being explained well. I am still gonna keep watching it though.
Jul 26, 2017 10:36 PM

Jul 2007
mcrider said:
I dont like being that guy, but the adaptation is terrible, for someone who is watching this without reading the source must think this shit is just way too random and most of the supporting characters reasoning is not being explained well. I am still gonna keep watching it though.

That was just the feeeling I had regarding this episode...Guess I will start reading the manga.
Jul 26, 2017 11:18 PM

Oct 2015
Yukana looks like Nikumi from Shokugeki no Souma a lot. I'm not into tan girl with slutty outfit at all. It's kind of cute seeing Yukana being shy like that. And Yui seems to be jealous there, I don't know whether she's jealous because she likes Junichi or jealous of the fact there's another girl managed to get a guy attention over her.
Jul 26, 2017 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
this is an example of another failed adaptation
not faithful to the manga, at all

dropped
Jul 26, 2017 11:45 PM

Mar 2010
this keeps being so irrational, so it always looks like they forced it to go a certain way, the reactions are so irrational that they are beyond funny and are just playing absurd
Jul 27, 2017 12:20 AM

Oct 2014
Ranko 0/10. She can go die.
Jul 27, 2017 12:22 AM
Oct 2015
Wait just wanna ask so Ranko is not a virgin anymore?
Jul 27, 2017 1:49 AM
Nov 2016
Well, Rank decided to erm... Take matter into her own hands... Yame's matters to be precise.

Juinchi is pathetic most of the time but he did stand his ground against Ranko
Jul 27, 2017 2:43 AM

Jan 2017
Yukana is adorable, I love her. I just want her and Junichi to be happy together. Also, I hope the fat friend shows up less and less. He adds NOTHING to the anime and everything that comes out of his mouth is so stupid..
Fate/GO User ID: 696,142,869
Jul 27, 2017 3:43 AM
May 2017
Although it was very unique and unexpected, the whole almost rape scenes made me really uncomfortable. In the actual moment the dialogue and mannerisms of Ranko are fairly realistic albeit it gets undercut afterwards that she is doing it to basically scare off a potential rival. For a show that looks like a typical harem/fan service/rom com, I wasn't expecting to see that and honestly if there are more of these sort of moments may just stop watching altogether. The part at the end of another potential suitor who I am suspecting could be a typical yandere is hinting there may be more. I definitely would be happy if the show does more than boob jiggle shots but if this is the direction the show is going not sure I want to experience it.
Jul 27, 2017 4:46 AM

Oct 2008
Vanschia said:
this is an example of another failed adaptation
not faithful to the manga, at all

dropped

Lol ,the manga is a fucking joke. What did you honestly expect,like seriously?
Jul 27, 2017 4:56 AM

Mar 2013
Some moments are quite weird and boring tbh.
Like MC's interaction with his friends and when he was pounced by Ranko behind the school.

Ranko was cute actually.
And the more I think about it, the more I feel they'll look more charming in normal clothes lol
Jul 27, 2017 5:02 AM
Aug 2016
I really dont get whats the point of having censored versions of the episodes, whats the point of ecchi then
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

197 by MuriloA »»
Mar 24, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.