Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 22, 2017 2:57 AM
Dec 2016
12 episode why i dont like tang rao that girsl just annoying and my fav character is i forget name he job is boxer and red hair
Jun 22, 2017 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
started promising but got a little repetitive in the later half, 5/10 for me.

still, can't wait for next season showing the esports, could be interesting.
Jun 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
The major question still not answered. Why did the mc start doing badly in tournament? He seems to be doing absolutely well against the captains of different teams.

Also this last episode showed the tournament is public, so the mc's face is no secret. How would the internet bar boss not know his face as a big fan? Not one Glory fan in the bar even recognize him either.
Jun 23, 2017 8:57 PM
Jun 2017
chunng said:
The major question still not answered. Why did the mc start doing badly in tournament? He seems to be doing absolutely well against the captains of different teams.

Also this last episode showed the tournament is public, so the mc's face is no secret. How would the internet bar boss not know his face as a big fan? Not one Glory fan in the bar even recognize him either.

For the first question... it is pretty simple... Huang Shaotian and Wang Jiexi have already said that Ye Hao has wolf personality, meaning he is a bad guy (Jiexi has a little bit of fortune-telling/face reading ability). Ye Hao, as the vice-captain, did some plotting to weaken the team. Other members don't like Ye Xiu either so you can tell that Excellent Era failed because of weak teamwork, no matter how strong Ye Xiu is. In the pro world, Ye Xiu did well but it doesn't mean he is invincible, his One Leaf One Autumn account is a well-studied id by other teams, so he got wins and loses. His current account, Lord Grim is such an extinct class that players have difficulty studying. Give or take 1-2 tournaments after everyone has analyzed and made strategies against Ye Xiu's Lord Grim, he won't be invincible.

For the second question, players are placed in a separate area, which protects them against outside influences such as noises and unexpected guesses (crazy fans). Audiences can't see their faces either, only players of the same area can.
Every pro player knows Ye Xiu's face, but not fans.
Jun 23, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
pla-btoom said:
chunng said:

For the first question... it is pretty simple... Huang Shaotian and Wang Jiexi have already said that Ye Hao has wolf personality, meaning he is a bad guy (Jiexi has a little bit of fortune-telling/face reading ability). Ye Hao, as the vice-captain, did some plotting to weaken the team. Other members don't like Ye Xiu either so you can tell that Excellent Era failed because of weak teamwork, no matter how strong Ye Xiu is. In the pro world, Ye Xiu did well but it doesn't mean he is invincible, his One Leaf One Autumn account is a well-studied id by other teams, so he got wins and loses. His current account, Lord Grim is such an extinct class that players have difficulty studying. Give or take 1-2 tournaments after everyone has analyzed and made strategies against Ye Xiu's Lord Grim, he won't be invincible.

For the second question, players are placed in a separate area, which protects them against outside influences such as noises and unexpected guesses (crazy fans). Audiences can't see their faces either, only players of the same area can.

Surely I didn't expect Ye Xiu to be invincible on his old account. But he should still be one of the strongest in 1v1 at least. In Excellent Era company's perspective, he is obviously useful for 1v1 tournaments (if it exists), so it was stupid to cut him off. Even in a 3v3 team tournament, he already had Muchen, and finding 1 more shouldn't be a problem as a team captain.

We got to see the winning team holding the trophy, and obviously it would be the player, Ye Xiu, who held it and shown to the public.
Jun 23, 2017 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
Nice reunion, the plot was pretty slow moving most of the time. But the battles were all entertaining to watch.
Jun 24, 2017 3:41 AM
May 2017
chunng said:
pla-btoom said:

Surely I didn't expect Ye Xiu to be invincible on his old account. But he should still be one of the strongest in 1v1 at least. In Excellent Era company's perspective, he is obviously useful for 1v1 tournaments (if it exists), so it was stupid to cut him off. Even in a 3v3 team tournament, he already had Muchen, and finding 1 more shouldn't be a problem as a team captain.

We got to see the winning team holding the trophy, and obviously it would be the player, Ye Xiu, who held it and shown to the public.

A game is consist of three parts: three 1v1s, one 3v3, and one 5v5(with one sub). The 3v3 is not a group battle, instead, one player from each team plays 1v1 until one of them dies, then the surviving one battles the next opponent without recovering until he/she dies, and the next teammate goes up...the team to kill all 3 opponents first will win.
1v1s are 1 point each, the 3v3 2 pts, 5v5 5pts, and the players who has played in 1v1 cannot play the 3v3, so most teams put their strongest solo player as the last person in 3v3, which is what I assume Ye Xiu is usually at. In the worst scenario, Ye Xiu would have to play 1v3 if his teammate deliberately fucks up, which is possible but he certainly can't do it every game, especially against the stronger teams where their ace player is as good as him(for example, no team has ever successfully 1v3-ed against Tiny Herb since Wang Jiexi started playing 3v3). So even if he and Mucheng both win their solo part they can get 3 pts in total, as the 5v5 group match requires a lot of teamwork which I assume is the easiest to fuck up by bad team relationships. That is 3 - 7 every match which is pretty bad.

However, that is not the case, and his teammates can't just deliberately lose matches because people are not blind and they need to prove their abilities as well. So EE did not do bad in tournaments between S5-S7, they entered the playoffs and failed to get to finals, but they were still one of the strongest teams. In S8, the conflicts exploded and started influence the team badly, which led to a sudden drop in their performance. Think about Chelsea in the Premier League the year before last year, or Dortmund, both were one of the strongest teams that fucked up without big lineup change or coach change, but they just kept losing, until they changed the coach halfway. I think EE was in a similar situation and honestly, if we didn't know the result, YX leaving the team was the easier option, as he was the core of the conflicts and it was a problem built up slowly which couldn't be solved easily.

I think how EE teammate relationship got so bad and EE and YX just ignored it or failed to fix it need to be addressed but EE wanting YX to leave was logical. Ever the fans and YX himself doubted whether it was time for him to leave EE. The only problem was that EE did not treat him fairly when they did it. If they were grateful they should offer him management positions, allow him to transfer to other teams with low transfer fees with One Autumn Leaf, give him money or at least do not put up a barrier with the contract, not to mention not insulting him with the training partner position.

Ye Xiu refused all interviews and conference and refused to go up on the stage while playing. This is a special treatment that he got from the chairman of the league. So yes, the pro players should go on the stage, and play in front of the public and people know the faces of all famous players, but Ye Xiu refused to do that and the pro league agreed and made special arrangements.

Plus, I believe the first tournaments did not have such attentions like they had shown in the anime. The pro league develops from scratch step by step, and at the beginning it was not that professional at all so not a lot of teams, no many sponsorships, no media attention. I assume at the beginning few people would want to go to a stadium to watch people play games until later seasons, so it's much easier to get special treatments. Once it gets popular, the league kind of get used to Ye Xiu not being able to show his face.
lollideathJun 24, 2017 3:55 AM
Jun 24, 2017 3:54 AM
Jun 2017
chunng said:

The first one is mostly how the above guy has said. Ye Xiu, Zhou Zekai, and Wang Jiexi are "ring fight general", meaning they can win against 3 players, consecutively without healing.

Someone from the other thread said about this... There are 5 hands holding the cup, the official team play has 6 players, including one reserved.
Another case is that they were holding the cup at the backstage....
pla-btoomJun 24, 2017 3:59 AM
Jun 24, 2017 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
pla-btoom said:
Someone from the other thread said about this... There are 5 hands holding the cup, the official team play has 6 players, including one reserved.
Another case is that they were holding the cup at the backstage....

Ah I see, I didn't notice that.

lollideath said:
A game is consist of three parts: three 1v1s, one 3v3, and one 5v5(with one sub). The 3v3 is not a group battle, instead, one player from each team plays 1v1 until one of them dies, then the surviving one battles the next opponent without recovering until he/she dies, and the next teammate goes up...the team to kill all 3 opponents first will win.
1v1s are 1 point each, the 3v3 2 pts, 5v5 5pts, and the players who has played in 1v1 cannot play the 3v3, so most teams put their strongest solo player as the last person in 3v3, which is what I assume Ye Xiu is usually at. In the worst scenario, Ye Xiu would have to play 1v3 if his teammate deliberately fucks up, which is possible but he certainly can't do it every game, especially against the stronger teams where their ace player is as good as him(for example, no team has ever successfully 1v3-ed against Tiny Herb since Wang Jiexi started playing 3v3). So even if he and Mucheng both win their solo part they can get 3 pts in total, as the 5v5 group match requires a lot of teamwork which I assume is the easiest to fuck up by bad team relationships. That is 3 - 7 every match which is pretty bad.

However, that is not the case, and his teammates can't just deliberately lose matches because people are not blind and they need to prove their abilities as well. So EE did not do bad in tournaments between S5-S7, they entered the playoffs and failed to get to finals, but they were still one of the strongest teams. In S8, the conflicts exploded and started influence the team badly, which led to a sudden drop in their performance. Think about Chelsea in the Premier League the year before last year, or Dortmund, both were one of the strongest teams that fucked up without big lineup change or coach change, but they just kept losing, until they changed the coach halfway. I think EE was in a similar situation and honestly, if we didn't know the result, YX leaving the team was the easier option, as he was the core of the conflicts and it was a problem built up slowly which couldn't be solved easily.

I think how EE teammate relationship got so bad and EE and YX just ignored it or failed to fix it need to be addressed but EE wanting YX to leave was logical. Ever the fans and YX himself doubted whether it was time for him to leave EE. The only problem was that EE did not treat him fairly when they did it. If they were grateful they should offer him management positions, allow him to transfer to other teams with low transfer fees with One Autumn Leaf, give him money or at least do not put up a barrier with the contract, not to mention not insulting him with the training partner position.

Ye Xiu refused all interviews and conference and refused to go up on the stage while playing. This is a special treatment that he got from the chairman of the league. So yes, the pro players should go on the stage, and play in front of the public and people know the faces of all famous players, but Ye Xiu refused to do that and the pro league agreed and made special arrangements.

Plus, I believe the first tournaments did not have such attentions like they had shown in the anime. The pro league develops from scratch step by step, and at the beginning it was not that professional at all so not a lot of teams, no many sponsorships, no media attention. I assume at the beginning few people would want to go to a stadium to watch people play games until later seasons, so it's much easier to get special treatments. Once it gets popular, the league kind of get used to Ye Xiu not being able to show his face.

I assume you got all that background about tournament system and how did they perform from the web novel? My post was to criticize the anime for not explaining clearly as for why Excellent Era threw him out like that. Thanks for the info anyway.
Jun 24, 2017 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
kyled00m said:
Chocolatey said:
Have you read the series? I was looking for what chapter the anime ended on.
I recommend not considering a bunch of information from episode 8 on since the story gets noticeably changed.
Since the team Tiny Herb arc is defined more thoroughly and enjoyably as well, I recommend starting from the point where Wang Jiexi (Magician) gets 5 10th-server account cards for the newer members.
Qidian International - The King's Avatar Chapter 127

For those who want to continue where the anime left off, seeing as the story is changed a lot, this is a place you could probably get away reading onward from. You will be missing a lot of details but I know the feeling of wanting more!

Thanks for the reply! I plan to read from the start anyways because I always do that with shows I really enjoy because there is always at least a little bit of information left out at the very least. I was just looking for an idea of how far into the novel the anime gets so I would know whether to wait for more to be translated or not, but I ended up just going to a site and looking in the 200s and if I remember correctly it seemed about where it was ending so I plan to start reading the novel soon!
Jun 24, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2011
@People

1. No, they did not really figure out Lord Grim. Ye Qiu managed to win every single game in the 1 v 1 battles in his final season, other than the very first match (because he didn't participate in the 1 v 1 in that match).

2. He wasn't kicked from Excellent Era because he was getting worse; he was kicked because he had no commercial value. Pretty sure this was explained in the very first episode, and explained time and time again in the web novel.
Jun 25, 2017 4:22 AM

Apr 2014
Balakirev said:
@People

1. No, they did not really figure out Lord Grim. Ye Qiu managed to win every single game in the 1 v 1 battles in his final season, other than the very first match (because he didn't participate in the 1 v 1 in that match).

2. He wasn't kicked from Excellent Era because he was getting worse; he was kicked because he had no commercial value. Pretty sure this was explained in the very first episode, and explained time and time again in the web novel.

Kind of incorrect there.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Jun 25, 2017 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
Chocolatey said:
kyled00m said:
I recommend not considering a bunch of information from episode 8 on since the story gets noticeably changed.
Since the team Tiny Herb arc is defined more thoroughly and enjoyably as well, I recommend starting from the point where Wang Jiexi (Magician) gets 5 10th-server account cards for the newer members.
Qidian International - The King's Avatar Chapter 127

For those who want to continue where the anime left off, seeing as the story is changed a lot, this is a place you could probably get away reading onward from. You will be missing a lot of details but I know the feeling of wanting more!

Thanks for the reply! I plan to read from the start anyways because I always do that with shows I really enjoy because there is always at least a little bit of information left out at the very least. I was just looking for an idea of how far into the novel the anime gets so I would know whether to wait for more to be translated or not, but I ended up just going to a site and looking in the 200s and if I remember correctly it seemed about where it was ending so I plan to start reading the novel soon!

Hey! So I found this on reddit and thought it would help :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2017 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
It was good, but I expected a bit more. Glad to know that there should be another season.

Jun 28, 2017 3:13 AM

May 2016
Chinese SAO is one of the best anime in this season. Im looking forward to the next season
Jun 30, 2017 1:31 AM

Oct 2015
This was my favorite anime this year. Everything is on point, the quality of it and the protagonist was witty and fun to watch while breaking dungeon records. If there is a season 2 count me in, nice red jacket in the end there.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2017 5:11 PM

Feb 2015
Honestly not bad! I was pretty decently surprised by the quality.
Jul 4, 2017 7:26 AM
Jun 2014
For the LN readers who can also understand Chinese:

TKMikeJul 4, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 10, 2017 3:25 PM
Jan 2017
[ bit spoiler]

I first watch the anime
Now reading the novel.

MC, JUST PLEASE WILL YOU OOXX THAT GIRL, HER TOO, HER ALSO.
Jul 10, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2017
TKMike said:
For the LN readers who can also understand Chinese:

Yes, and Yes, sorry

Oh and that video makes me so sad every time, a good man always gets a tragic ending.
Like the old Chinese saying "好人不长命,祸害遗千年", so true.
SolonCJul 10, 2017 3:55 PM
Jul 10, 2017 3:51 PM
Jul 2017
DandereSuki said:
[ bit spoiler]

I first watch the anime
Now reading the novel.

MC, JUST PLEASE WILL YOU OOXX THAT GIRL, HER TOO, HER ALSO.

Man, why do u have to make everything about sex, cmon you're better than that!
Jul 10, 2017 5:50 PM
Jan 2017
SolonC said:

I mean, they didn't EVEN fukken KISS !
Jul 10, 2017 7:45 PM
Jul 2017
DandereSuki said:
SolonC said:

I don't wanna spoil anything but cmon, who told you they are a couple!
Jul 10, 2017 11:16 PM
Jan 2017
SolonC said:
DandereSuki said:

I don't wanna spoil anything but cmon, who told you they are a couple!

No one, I just want them to be.
Jul 11, 2017 8:03 PM

May 2012
Quite an intense battle in this last episode, but they really left it open for a possible second season I guess. In general this chinese cartoon wasn't all too bad I must say.

The pacing quite changed throughout this series and I personally did find that lacking as it was quite hard to actually keep interested 3 episodes after each other.

In general it was still a nice watch though!
Jul 14, 2017 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode like the others. Nice backstory about Han and Ye Xiu, I'm looking forward to seeing more things about them.
It's nice that Ye Xiu will form a team with his friends, I can't wait for second season!

Quanzhi Gaoshou was really a great anime! It is the first time I see an anime talking about Esport and I loved it. The animation was impressive, even more when you think that is a chinese anime, and OMG the OSTs are so catchy. The opening is one of my favorite of the season.
It's funny how Ye Xiu is confident when he plans something. Tang and Baozi were great characters too, but I wonder why Baozi always uses a brick during the fight >.<
Jul 16, 2017 6:21 PM

Feb 2013
This anime didn't go out with much of a "bang". There wasn't much point introducing a new character this late. Still, the fight was good, just like the rest of the episodes.

6/10 (above average) for good action.
Jul 17, 2017 8:36 PM

Feb 2014
To be honest, this anime is very empty.

It can be resumed just in action/battle scenes and breaking time records lol. Nothing more.

Well, at least the acions were well executed.

5-6/10
TechOtakuJul 17, 2017 8:46 PM
Jul 20, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2013
Trash.

2/10

asdfghjkl;qwertyuiop
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 22, 2017 10:20 PM

Jun 2013
A lot of people are guessing Lord Grim is Ye Qiu/Xiu

Germs_N_Spices said:
That's some hyper-realistic plates

Those dishes looked good.

I think this is the first Chinese Anime that I finished watching. I've started some other ones who but never finished them

This was a pretty good series and I hope to see more Chinese Anime series of different genres released in the seasons and years to come. I'm not really into the gaming genre but the plot of this series was pretty interesting and I'll watch the next season when it comes out.
臭い-
Jul 28, 2017 11:00 AM
Apr 2017
Awsome anime with strong male lead lead. Okk ending but perfect for season 2 . Hoping even more greater fights but of course ye xiu overpowering them. And also could be a bit more slice of life. Will love to see ye xiu and su mucheng together more often.
Aug 7, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at the chat.
I like how Ye Xiu knew what Mucheng wanted to do. They're meant for each other.
Leader is scared.
Ye Xiu going to get some food for his girl. Nice.
Ye Xiu look at Mucheng so passionately.
Oh snap! Mucheng asked if he wanted some and he accepted. AAAAAAAH!
Oh snap! Mucheng is leaning on him. She fell asleep where she felt most comfortable. AAAAAAAAAH!
Rou sees Mucheng sleeping on Ye Xiu.
She recommends Mucheng to sleep in her room, but Ye Xiu says "This is fine." AAAAAAAAAH!
lol at Mucheng hearing what he said.
They're watching footage of Lord Grim's group.
They're about to enter the game.
Dat beautiful Mucheng smile.
How dare those asshole prevent my qi zi, Mucheng, from leveling up. They'll pay!
Lord Grim is attacked.
It's him!
The fight has started.
Oh snap! Dat fist. More reinforcements.
It's him!
Oh shit! Ye Xiu and Han are going at it.
Han realizes its Ye Xiu.
Dat flashback.
Dat OP theme.
He's going to return!
Dat uniform! He's back! AAAAAAAAH!

Amazing end to an amazing season. Can't wait for Season 2. Until then, I'll miss you, Mucheng. You're so perfect.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
I just don't get why is this so highly rated in MAL, but it's just an offense for anyone who has ever played an MMO, even SAO or Log Horizon is better than this. Totally not going to watch second season
Aug 16, 2017 6:08 PM
Oct 2016
Just a small not of appreciation on the writing - I really enjoyed how malleable a lot of the relationships were. Motivations weren't force fed in primary color tones but were far more nuanced - aside from the main backstabbing rivalry - everything else was fantastically portrayed "human". What could be a rival today could be a friend tomorrow - etc.

I also really loved the whole layered aspect of who knows what about Ye Xiu. His old teammates and rivals know the truth to one extent or another. A level below them suspects, a level below that thinks he's just really good - then his boss thinks it's all luck. Meanwhile her biggest idol is taking shit from her with a shrug and a smile.

All fantastic setups for big payoffs later.

Some of the best characterization I've seen in a while and was pleasantly surprised.
Aug 17, 2017 12:37 AM

Apr 2009
They finally made a team and lived happily ever after. Amen.

7/10 Nothing to complain about.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 5, 2017 11:47 PM

Jul 2015
pls get a second season and not be another one of those that are supposed to get one but don't .-.
Sep 6, 2017 10:26 AM
Apr 2017
Turttrise said:
pls get a second season and not be another one of those that are supposed to get one but don't .-.

Season 2 got delayed till 2019.

The All-stars weekend OVA will come out on May 2018.

Leaked OVA trailer (fancam recording):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2Bwo01tqg

Official OVA trailer 1 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAxj8e8l3s

Sep 6, 2017 5:29 PM

Jul 2015
fireTrickster said:
Turttrise said:

Season 2 got delayed till 2019.

The All-stars weekend OVA will come out on May 2018.

Leaked OVA trailer (fancam recording):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2Bwo01tqg

Official OVA trailer 1 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAxj8e8l3s

Ah well at least it should be coming
Sep 8, 2017 7:59 PM

Sep 2011
Dammn that conclusion was crazy!
Sep 9, 2017 4:52 AM

Dec 2012
Need mooooooore SEASONS!

Oct 23, 2017 1:13 AM

Apr 2012
wtf how did he go to a tournament n win n still be anonymous?
Dec 2, 2017 7:54 PM

Nov 2012
Question: How far are they into making the second season? I know the next season should come out in 2018, but I've been reading the light novel and Steamed Bun just came back and he cracks me up, so I googled pictures of him. Spoiler, I found pictures of him meeting Ye Xiu and Chen Guo (in anime style), what is like 400 chapters after the end of the anime.
Jan 23, 2018 7:33 PM
Jan 2017
Overall this anime was really good. I really liked the action, the dramatic story from the start. And the whole concept of a big league gamer starting from scratch to rise back to the top. Very good I'd give it a 9.5/10
Feb 18, 2018 8:57 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm...it just kind of ended.

6/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 21, 2018 8:46 AM

Mar 2016
ehhh, what this series really needs is a redeeming second season
Mar 15, 2018 6:10 AM

Mar 2015
Introducing new characters at the very end.. grr.

Overall a solid 7/10, not so bad but it didn't shake me to the core either.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 27, 2018 1:29 AM

Aug 2017
Does anybody know why I can't seem to add the light novel to my list? It just says 'pending approval' and has been like this for a while.
Apr 4, 2018 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
Damn I want to see Ye Xiu with his new team. Can't wait for 2nd season.

Sep 12, 2018 8:33 PM

Mar 2012
Definitely took a couple of eps to get used to Mandarin but honestly pleasantly surprised by this. one. A little silly with its depictions of gaming pro scenes but entertaining

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Sep 12, 2018 10:02 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A very nicely done anime. It was true to its genre from the beginning and didn't try to be all things at once. The CG blend was appreciated for some extra sparkle and the characters just kept getting better along the way. The villains weren't so odious as to be terrible just sort of annoying as some folks are in real life. Good stuff...8/10 and looking forward to another season.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bubbletea - Apr 28, 2017

82 by AshleyHawk1 »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

62 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 17, 2022 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.