Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 18, 2017 5:37 AM

May 2010
Hyped as fuck for season 2 personally! Show wasnt on my radar and came out of nowhere for me and i really enjoyed it mainly because ive been playing mmorpgs since 1999 and i really like how this show is really about the game and the competition and not one of those "stuck in an mmorpg anime"

9/10
Jun 18, 2017 7:30 AM

Feb 2014
Deximum said:
imo that scene is far in the future when xiu is actually making a comeback to pro scene that is his new jacket..
dw, pro or not he's still gross so it'll start to smell like old uncle and stale cigarettes in like 3 days max.
Jun 18, 2017 10:52 AM

Aug 2016
This episode almost brought me to tears. This anime was Great, had some good animation and it was pretty funny! 9/10
Nanika ga Okashii
Jun 18, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2015
Why was this changed to ONA in the database?
Jun 18, 2017 3:39 PM

Mar 2016
Biggest surprise series of the year so far! I really expected nothing from this show. In fact if I'm being honest I really thought this anime was going to be a heaping pile of trash! But boy was I way off the mark because this anime was amazing! This anime makes me want to get back into computer gaming and the action and fantasy elements from within the game are top notch as well! I was so pleased with this ending it was maybe a little more low key than some people were expecting but it was the right transition of the story to prep for season 2 which I can't wait to see! Seeing Ye and his friendship with Han that they developed through being opponents for over 9 years was a really cool addition to the story and the way they cranked up the music at the end it was all so well done it gave me goosebumps of excitement for season 2 and all the potential this show has! Good job China! With anime like this one there may just be a future in Chinese anime
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 18, 2017 3:58 PM

Feb 2014
Inferno792 said:
Because it's an ONA.

The TV tag was a mistake that took a while to correct as the database mods checked it over.
Jun 18, 2017 5:21 PM

Jan 2015
Lemon said:
Inferno792 said:
Because it's an ONA.

The TV tag was a mistake that took a while to correct as the database mods checked it over.

So, it never aired on tv in China?
Jun 18, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2008
Inferno792 said:
Lemon said:
Because it's an ONA.

Not on TV but through streaming sites.
Jun 18, 2017 5:57 PM
Nov 2010
To be honest though, I don't think this anime would have gotten as much exposure if it was put as ONA in the first place :p
Jun 18, 2017 6:00 PM

Feb 2014
Inferno792 said:
Lemon said:
Because it's an ONA.

Nope. It's on Tencent and Bilibili.
Jun 18, 2017 7:23 PM

Jan 2015
eplipswich said:
To be honest though, I don't think this anime would have gotten as much exposure if it was put as ONA in the first place :p

Yes, I absolutely agree. I was searching for it on seasonal page to mark it as completed and wasn't able to find it because I only searched the top of the seasonal as it had been there all along.
Jun 18, 2017 10:16 PM

May 2013
Deximum said:
eien_kiseki said:

LOL I'm about to start reading the novel now that's a nice image to take with me. I always knew the anime beautified characters so they fit more in line with mainstream's expectation of handsome and accomplished people. Still hilarious now I'm looking forward to reading the novel even more to discover what else the anime corrected xD.

imo that scene is far in the future when xiu is actually making a comeback to pro scene that is his new jacket..

IIRC, that's not Ye Xiu!! That's actually his

Jun 19, 2017 4:03 AM
Apr 2013
Old Time... Old Friend... New Season...

Next Season: Old Memories
Jun 19, 2017 4:36 AM

Apr 2016
Quan Zhi Gao Shou was one of the best for me in this season. I haven't watched any Chinese anime before, so this was my first and I loved it! It was always interesting and I really liked the plot and all of the characters. The second season can't come soon enough... (o.o)
Jun 19, 2017 5:56 AM
Apr 2017
It seems that the next season is going to focus on the e-sport aspect of the series, can't wait for it to come out.
That was a beautiful ending for one of the best shows this season, from the interactions between the characters to the flashback in the end.
Jun 19, 2017 7:39 AM

May 2015
I hope to god this has a second season coming out soon. First chinese anime I watched and it immediately became one of my all time favourites. Gave me some flashbacks to sao which was one of the first anime I watched and loved, can't wait to see more from this series and if not I will try to satiate myself with the manga!
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Jun 19, 2017 9:00 AM

Sep 2013
saw the anime cause of its description and i loved it cant wait for season 2
Jun 19, 2017 2:02 PM

Nov 2016
Overall it was ok I guess. Started pretty promising, but after the first two episodes it didn't go the direction I hoped for.

Regarding the execution and the technical aspects it was pretty good, tho. The way the character acted as well as the visuals and sound were for my liking.

I was between a 5 and a 6, but this last episode helped me to round it up to a 6.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 19, 2017 2:32 PM
Jul 2016
I just cant add it to my favorites because i dont have any space left xd
#season2FTW
Jun 19, 2017 2:55 PM

Sep 2014
Dxcon said:
Does anyone know where this ended in the manga?

Don't read the manhua, it's far far behind the anime now. Read the Web novel, it's getting translated on Gravity Tales. You can start from chapter 1 since the anime skipped a lot of things.
Appreciator of OST and purveyor of Fate series goods.
Jun 19, 2017 4:49 PM

Jul 2009
As someone who reads the web novel, from the perspective of the web novel, I'm not happy about it. Up until episode 8, it may have skipped many details, but it was quite faithful to the story. I feel the biggest issues born from this is that it becomes fairly difficult to produce episodes using the novel and it could possibly harm the story presented in the anime.

As for the animation without putting care for the novel; It's well made and brings the story and characters to the audience in an appealing way. I feel it's worth an 8/10. The jumps in time are too wide making the scenes that could give you more information about the world but do not prevent it from being as good as it can be.
Although becoming attached to the novel may affect your enjoyment of the anime, knowledge from the novel can fill in places that feel incomplete. I feel if you treat the anime as its' own work while using the novel for understanding is a good way to enjoy this anime.
Jun 19, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2008
It was an enjoyable anime if anything but every other department felt lacking. Definitely needed more episodes.
Jun 19, 2017 10:51 PM
Mar 2016
Dxcon said:
Does anyone know where this ended in the manga?

It actually isn't from a manga, but a light novel. Haven't read it but there are about 600+ chapters to this light novel, so, they have a ton of source material to work with.

I may as well read this light novel. Yay for tackling such a huge series
Jun 19, 2017 11:42 PM
Oct 2007
Definitely the best anime I have seen coming out from China in term of overall! Resonated with me as well since I was a huge MMOrpg player before. This episode feels quite right for season 1 ending. Looking forward to the second season!!

Did they mention which new studio is taking over?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2017 1:46 AM

Sep 2014
It actually isn't from a manga, but a light novel. Haven't read it but there are about 600+ chapters to this light novel, so, they have a ton of source material to work with.

Keep in mind that the chapters for this Web novel are much shorter than regular Light novel chapters. Each one is like 3000-5000 words. There are currently ~650 translated chapters, but there's around 1700 and even with a chapter/day schedule it's still gonna be a while before it's all translated.
Appreciator of OST and purveyor of Fate series goods.
Jun 20, 2017 10:16 AM

Dec 2016
That ending got me hype, especially the answer "of course" by Ye Xiu pretty much saying they want to do a season two, hopefully this show was watched/praised enough to make a season 2 possible!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 20, 2017 5:56 PM

Aug 2013
That was a great finale. The fights and meeting his old rival was awesome.

Ye Xiu and Su Mucheng would make a great couple.

This show is 9/10 for me. Great entertainment. Can't wait for season 2. Looking forward to Ye Xiu and his team in tournament.

Jun 20, 2017 8:15 PM

Jul 2009
Leo_10 said:
That was a great finale. The fights and meeting his old rival was awesome.
This is a spoiler yet not a spoiler so I'll tag it. It's only a spoiler for those who read the novel (and maybe the manga but it's so far behind the novel...).
Jun 20, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
Jealot said:

Keep in mind that the chapters for this Web novel are much shorter than regular Light novel chapters. Each one is like 3000-5000 words. There are currently ~650 translated chapters, but there's around 1700 and even with a chapter/day schedule it's still gonna be a while before it's all translated.

Have you read the series? I was looking for what chapter the anime ended on. I plan to read from chapter 1, but I want an idea of how far the anime got into the series so I can decide whether to wait for more to be translated or not.
Jun 20, 2017 11:26 PM

Jul 2009
Chocolatey said:
Have you read the series? I was looking for what chapter the anime ended on.
I recommend not considering a bunch of information from episode 8 on since the story gets noticeably changed.
Since the team Tiny Herb arc is defined more thoroughly and enjoyably as well, I recommend starting from the point where Wang Jiexi (Magician) gets 5 10th-server account cards for the newer members.
Qidian International - The King's Avatar Chapter 127

For those who want to continue where the anime left off, seeing as the story is changed a lot, this is a place you could probably get away reading onward from. You will be missing a lot of details but I know the feeling of wanting more!
Jun 22, 2017 2:57 AM
Dec 2016
12 episode why i dont like tang rao that girsl just annoying and my fav character is i forget name he job is boxer and red hair
Jun 22, 2017 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
started promising but got a little repetitive in the later half, 5/10 for me.

still, can't wait for next season showing the esports, could be interesting.
Jun 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
The major question still not answered. Why did the mc start doing badly in tournament? He seems to be doing absolutely well against the captains of different teams.

Also this last episode showed the tournament is public, so the mc's face is no secret. How would the internet bar boss not know his face as a big fan? Not one Glory fan in the bar even recognize him either.
Jun 23, 2017 8:57 PM
Jun 2017
chunng said:
The major question still not answered. Why did the mc start doing badly in tournament? He seems to be doing absolutely well against the captains of different teams.

Also this last episode showed the tournament is public, so the mc's face is no secret. How would the internet bar boss not know his face as a big fan? Not one Glory fan in the bar even recognize him either.

For the first question... it is pretty simple... Huang Shaotian and Wang Jiexi have already said that Ye Hao has wolf personality, meaning he is a bad guy (Jiexi has a little bit of fortune-telling/face reading ability). Ye Hao, as the vice-captain, did some plotting to weaken the team. Other members don't like Ye Xiu either so you can tell that Excellent Era failed because of weak teamwork, no matter how strong Ye Xiu is. In the pro world, Ye Xiu did well but it doesn't mean he is invincible, his One Leaf One Autumn account is a well-studied id by other teams, so he got wins and loses. His current account, Lord Grim is such an extinct class that players have difficulty studying. Give or take 1-2 tournaments after everyone has analyzed and made strategies against Ye Xiu's Lord Grim, he won't be invincible.

For the second question, players are placed in a separate area, which protects them against outside influences such as noises and unexpected guesses (crazy fans). Audiences can't see their faces either, only players of the same area can.
Every pro player knows Ye Xiu's face, but not fans.
Jun 23, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
pla-btoom said:
chunng said:

For the first question... it is pretty simple... Huang Shaotian and Wang Jiexi have already said that Ye Hao has wolf personality, meaning he is a bad guy (Jiexi has a little bit of fortune-telling/face reading ability). Ye Hao, as the vice-captain, did some plotting to weaken the team. Other members don't like Ye Xiu either so you can tell that Excellent Era failed because of weak teamwork, no matter how strong Ye Xiu is. In the pro world, Ye Xiu did well but it doesn't mean he is invincible, his One Leaf One Autumn account is a well-studied id by other teams, so he got wins and loses. His current account, Lord Grim is such an extinct class that players have difficulty studying. Give or take 1-2 tournaments after everyone has analyzed and made strategies against Ye Xiu's Lord Grim, he won't be invincible.

For the second question, players are placed in a separate area, which protects them against outside influences such as noises and unexpected guesses (crazy fans). Audiences can't see their faces either, only players of the same area can.

Surely I didn't expect Ye Xiu to be invincible on his old account. But he should still be one of the strongest in 1v1 at least. In Excellent Era company's perspective, he is obviously useful for 1v1 tournaments (if it exists), so it was stupid to cut him off. Even in a 3v3 team tournament, he already had Muchen, and finding 1 more shouldn't be a problem as a team captain.

We got to see the winning team holding the trophy, and obviously it would be the player, Ye Xiu, who held it and shown to the public.
Jun 23, 2017 10:50 PM

Jan 2013
Nice reunion, the plot was pretty slow moving most of the time. But the battles were all entertaining to watch.
Jun 24, 2017 3:41 AM
May 2017
chunng said:
pla-btoom said:

Surely I didn't expect Ye Xiu to be invincible on his old account. But he should still be one of the strongest in 1v1 at least. In Excellent Era company's perspective, he is obviously useful for 1v1 tournaments (if it exists), so it was stupid to cut him off. Even in a 3v3 team tournament, he already had Muchen, and finding 1 more shouldn't be a problem as a team captain.

We got to see the winning team holding the trophy, and obviously it would be the player, Ye Xiu, who held it and shown to the public.

A game is consist of three parts: three 1v1s, one 3v3, and one 5v5(with one sub). The 3v3 is not a group battle, instead, one player from each team plays 1v1 until one of them dies, then the surviving one battles the next opponent without recovering until he/she dies, and the next teammate goes up...the team to kill all 3 opponents first will win.
1v1s are 1 point each, the 3v3 2 pts, 5v5 5pts, and the players who has played in 1v1 cannot play the 3v3, so most teams put their strongest solo player as the last person in 3v3, which is what I assume Ye Xiu is usually at. In the worst scenario, Ye Xiu would have to play 1v3 if his teammate deliberately fucks up, which is possible but he certainly can't do it every game, especially against the stronger teams where their ace player is as good as him(for example, no team has ever successfully 1v3-ed against Tiny Herb since Wang Jiexi started playing 3v3). So even if he and Mucheng both win their solo part they can get 3 pts in total, as the 5v5 group match requires a lot of teamwork which I assume is the easiest to fuck up by bad team relationships. That is 3 - 7 every match which is pretty bad.

However, that is not the case, and his teammates can't just deliberately lose matches because people are not blind and they need to prove their abilities as well. So EE did not do bad in tournaments between S5-S7, they entered the playoffs and failed to get to finals, but they were still one of the strongest teams. In S8, the conflicts exploded and started influence the team badly, which led to a sudden drop in their performance. Think about Chelsea in the Premier League the year before last year, or Dortmund, both were one of the strongest teams that fucked up without big lineup change or coach change, but they just kept losing, until they changed the coach halfway. I think EE was in a similar situation and honestly, if we didn't know the result, YX leaving the team was the easier option, as he was the core of the conflicts and it was a problem built up slowly which couldn't be solved easily.

I think how EE teammate relationship got so bad and EE and YX just ignored it or failed to fix it need to be addressed but EE wanting YX to leave was logical. Ever the fans and YX himself doubted whether it was time for him to leave EE. The only problem was that EE did not treat him fairly when they did it. If they were grateful they should offer him management positions, allow him to transfer to other teams with low transfer fees with One Autumn Leaf, give him money or at least do not put up a barrier with the contract, not to mention not insulting him with the training partner position.

Ye Xiu refused all interviews and conference and refused to go up on the stage while playing. This is a special treatment that he got from the chairman of the league. So yes, the pro players should go on the stage, and play in front of the public and people know the faces of all famous players, but Ye Xiu refused to do that and the pro league agreed and made special arrangements.

Plus, I believe the first tournaments did not have such attentions like they had shown in the anime. The pro league develops from scratch step by step, and at the beginning it was not that professional at all so not a lot of teams, no many sponsorships, no media attention. I assume at the beginning few people would want to go to a stadium to watch people play games until later seasons, so it's much easier to get special treatments. Once it gets popular, the league kind of get used to Ye Xiu not being able to show his face.
lollideathJun 24, 2017 3:55 AM
Jun 24, 2017 3:54 AM
Jun 2017
chunng said:

The first one is mostly how the above guy has said. Ye Xiu, Zhou Zekai, and Wang Jiexi are "ring fight general", meaning they can win against 3 players, consecutively without healing.

Someone from the other thread said about this... There are 5 hands holding the cup, the official team play has 6 players, including one reserved.
Another case is that they were holding the cup at the backstage....
pla-btoomJun 24, 2017 3:59 AM
Jun 24, 2017 7:51 AM

Aug 2013
pla-btoom said:
Someone from the other thread said about this... There are 5 hands holding the cup, the official team play has 6 players, including one reserved.
Another case is that they were holding the cup at the backstage....

Ah I see, I didn't notice that.

lollideath said:
A game is consist of three parts: three 1v1s, one 3v3, and one 5v5(with one sub). The 3v3 is not a group battle, instead, one player from each team plays 1v1 until one of them dies, then the surviving one battles the next opponent without recovering until he/she dies, and the next teammate goes up...the team to kill all 3 opponents first will win.
1v1s are 1 point each, the 3v3 2 pts, 5v5 5pts, and the players who has played in 1v1 cannot play the 3v3, so most teams put their strongest solo player as the last person in 3v3, which is what I assume Ye Xiu is usually at. In the worst scenario, Ye Xiu would have to play 1v3 if his teammate deliberately fucks up, which is possible but he certainly can't do it every game, especially against the stronger teams where their ace player is as good as him(for example, no team has ever successfully 1v3-ed against Tiny Herb since Wang Jiexi started playing 3v3). So even if he and Mucheng both win their solo part they can get 3 pts in total, as the 5v5 group match requires a lot of teamwork which I assume is the easiest to fuck up by bad team relationships. That is 3 - 7 every match which is pretty bad.

However, that is not the case, and his teammates can't just deliberately lose matches because people are not blind and they need to prove their abilities as well. So EE did not do bad in tournaments between S5-S7, they entered the playoffs and failed to get to finals, but they were still one of the strongest teams. In S8, the conflicts exploded and started influence the team badly, which led to a sudden drop in their performance. Think about Chelsea in the Premier League the year before last year, or Dortmund, both were one of the strongest teams that fucked up without big lineup change or coach change, but they just kept losing, until they changed the coach halfway. I think EE was in a similar situation and honestly, if we didn't know the result, YX leaving the team was the easier option, as he was the core of the conflicts and it was a problem built up slowly which couldn't be solved easily.

I think how EE teammate relationship got so bad and EE and YX just ignored it or failed to fix it need to be addressed but EE wanting YX to leave was logical. Ever the fans and YX himself doubted whether it was time for him to leave EE. The only problem was that EE did not treat him fairly when they did it. If they were grateful they should offer him management positions, allow him to transfer to other teams with low transfer fees with One Autumn Leaf, give him money or at least do not put up a barrier with the contract, not to mention not insulting him with the training partner position.

Ye Xiu refused all interviews and conference and refused to go up on the stage while playing. This is a special treatment that he got from the chairman of the league. So yes, the pro players should go on the stage, and play in front of the public and people know the faces of all famous players, but Ye Xiu refused to do that and the pro league agreed and made special arrangements.

Plus, I believe the first tournaments did not have such attentions like they had shown in the anime. The pro league develops from scratch step by step, and at the beginning it was not that professional at all so not a lot of teams, no many sponsorships, no media attention. I assume at the beginning few people would want to go to a stadium to watch people play games until later seasons, so it's much easier to get special treatments. Once it gets popular, the league kind of get used to Ye Xiu not being able to show his face.

I assume you got all that background about tournament system and how did they perform from the web novel? My post was to criticize the anime for not explaining clearly as for why Excellent Era threw him out like that. Thanks for the info anyway.
Jun 24, 2017 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
kyled00m said:
Chocolatey said:
Have you read the series? I was looking for what chapter the anime ended on.
I recommend not considering a bunch of information from episode 8 on since the story gets noticeably changed.
Since the team Tiny Herb arc is defined more thoroughly and enjoyably as well, I recommend starting from the point where Wang Jiexi (Magician) gets 5 10th-server account cards for the newer members.

For those who want to continue where the anime left off, seeing as the story is changed a lot, this is a place you could probably get away reading onward from. You will be missing a lot of details but I know the feeling of wanting more!

Thanks for the reply! I plan to read from the start anyways because I always do that with shows I really enjoy because there is always at least a little bit of information left out at the very least. I was just looking for an idea of how far into the novel the anime gets so I would know whether to wait for more to be translated or not, but I ended up just going to a site and looking in the 200s and if I remember correctly it seemed about where it was ending so I plan to start reading the novel soon!
Jun 24, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2011
@People

1. No, they did not really figure out Lord Grim. Ye Qiu managed to win every single game in the 1 v 1 battles in his final season, other than the very first match (because he didn't participate in the 1 v 1 in that match).

2. He wasn't kicked from Excellent Era because he was getting worse; he was kicked because he had no commercial value. Pretty sure this was explained in the very first episode, and explained time and time again in the web novel.
Jun 25, 2017 4:22 AM

Apr 2014
Balakirev said:
@People

1. No, they did not really figure out Lord Grim. Ye Qiu managed to win every single game in the 1 v 1 battles in his final season, other than the very first match (because he didn't participate in the 1 v 1 in that match).

2. He wasn't kicked from Excellent Era because he was getting worse; he was kicked because he had no commercial value. Pretty sure this was explained in the very first episode, and explained time and time again in the web novel.

Kind of incorrect there.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Jun 25, 2017 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
Chocolatey said:
kyled00m said:

Thanks for the reply! I plan to read from the start anyways because I always do that with shows I really enjoy because there is always at least a little bit of information left out at the very least. I was just looking for an idea of how far into the novel the anime gets so I would know whether to wait for more to be translated or not, but I ended up just going to a site and looking in the 200s and if I remember correctly it seemed about where it was ending so I plan to start reading the novel soon!

Hey! So I found this on reddit and thought it would help :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2017 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
It was good, but I expected a bit more. Glad to know that there should be another season.

Jun 28, 2017 3:13 AM

May 2016
Chinese SAO is one of the best anime in this season. Im looking forward to the next season
Jun 30, 2017 1:31 AM

Oct 2015
This was my favorite anime this year. Everything is on point, the quality of it and the protagonist was witty and fun to watch while breaking dungeon records. If there is a season 2 count me in, nice red jacket in the end there.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2017 5:11 PM

Feb 2015
Honestly not bad! I was pretty decently surprised by the quality.
Jul 4, 2017 7:26 AM
Jun 2014
For the LN readers who can also understand Chinese:

TKMikeJul 4, 2017 7:35 AM
Jul 10, 2017 3:25 PM
Jan 2017
[ bit spoiler]

I first watch the anime
Now reading the novel.

MC, JUST PLEASE WILL YOU OOXX THAT GIRL, HER TOO, HER ALSO.
Jul 10, 2017 3:40 PM
Jul 2017
TKMike said:
For the LN readers who can also understand Chinese:

Yes, and Yes, sorry

Oh and that video makes me so sad every time, a good man always gets a tragic ending.
Like the old Chinese saying "好人不长命,祸害遗千年", so true.
SolonCJul 10, 2017 3:55 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bubbletea - Apr 28, 2017

82 by AshleyHawk1 »»
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

62 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 17, 2022 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.