Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Selesia transformation tho. The OST made it so epic.

My bitch Altair this ep be like : "Now the party don't start til I walk in~ " / Love her.

Overall an action packed episode this time was refreshing enough from all the chit-chat episodes previously.
Jun 10, 2017 11:39 AM
Apr 2015
Magane . Annoying b***h . i'll drop this anime . I will watch it later after she dead
Jun 10, 2017 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Why is Alice so thick. It doesn't help when Sota won't spout out the truth or at-least a speculation to what's happening.

Selestia is most likely dead unless Meteroa is able to magically re-grow partially destroyed intestines.

Doommaker said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.

I feel like a character that would be able to act calmly without being provoked by Magane would be able to beat her (perhaps someone like Blitz). Altair however seems OP regardless of how calm you are against her. She can bend reality without any of the prerequisites that Magane has for her abilities to activate. The only advantage that Magane would have against Altair is the fact that Altair's abilities are so powerful that the world acts to reject her existence, so she may not be able to go all out (not yet anyway).

I'm pretty sure you could beat her with noise-cancelling headphones.
removed-userJun 10, 2017 11:57 AM
Jun 10, 2017 11:58 AM

Apr 2016
pekuses said:
Wut Selesia doing excalibur? I thought Aliceteria is the saber one.

if anything, aliceteria is lancer or rider. you can probably assign fate/ servants for 7 characters.

on the fly i would think it would look like this:
rider-kanoya
berserker-altair
lancer-aliceteria or mirokuji
caster-meteora or mamika
assassin-magane
saber-selesia
archer-blitz

Sometimes you just gotta realize that you can't watch every
anime you want to. The struggle is far too real for that.
Jun 10, 2017 12:00 PM

Sep 2015
Oh gawd Magane took the curse from Miro. I still find it retarded how Sota is still not saying anything when he found out Mamika got killed by Alistar.
Jun 10, 2017 12:03 PM
Jan 2017
Gqz said:
Why is Alice so thick. It doesn't help when Sota won't spout out the truth or at-least a speculation to what's happening.

Alice wants no part of this, she was done after smacking Meteora for a second time. Now she's where she is for her past allegiance, since she has no idea what's going on, especially after Selesia's sword disappeared. I hope she helps what Mamika wanted to do in the end.
Jun 10, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2015
That was seriously one awesome episode, intense as hell!

Jun 10, 2017 12:05 PM

May 2016
AOTS RIGHT NOW!!!!
Jun 10, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was intense af. I really enjoyed the hell out of this one. I'm glad to see Souta actually doing something this episode too.
Jun 10, 2017 12:22 PM

Nov 2016
Seriously I don't care about all the bad writing so far, this episode just rocked.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 10, 2017 12:33 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Great episode. Very reminiscent of it's first two eps where it was jam-packed with action. The kind of stuff that drew me in to the show in the first place. Keeps getting better each week

"πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’πš‘ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ."
β˜† π™°πš—πš’πš–πšŽ π™»πš’πšœπš β˜†
β˜† πš…π™½π™³πš‹ β˜†
β˜† π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πš•πš˜πšπšπšŽπš›πš’ β˜†
Jun 10, 2017 12:41 PM
Sep 2016
Wow. No amount of battles can disguise how terrible the writing has gotten. Mirokuji knows talking to her is a trap and still does it. He has no reason to even listen to her. He was established as a smart character in previous scenes and yet does this. Sota was upset about what his actions led Mamika to doing yet does not tell Aliceteria about it even though he had her full attention. Aliceteria is irritating and can't be bothered to think for herself. I don't even know why she has such a grudge against Meteora. They talked once and she acts like she is her arch-nemesis based off something a liar claimed. There's no issue with a character being an idiot but hers is too poorly written.

And the twitter stuff opens a new can of worms and begs the question why they took this long to do it. I like the idea of social media affecting the creations but Meteora proposed it as a theory and yet they never tested it until someone's on the brink of death.
Jun 10, 2017 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
I was thinking about this: if you can "upgrade" a character with his creator writing something and sharing with fans, so you can "downgrade" a character as well. I think that's why Re:Creators's author killed Altair's creator and Magane's creator, so they can't "downgrade" their powers or abilities, neither modify their personalities. Meteora can't get any upgrades too. But Blitz can be downgraded, Alice-chan creator was captured them he can't modify her too. Maybe Mirokuji can get a new weapon now after he lost his most powerful abilities.

Jun 10, 2017 1:10 PM

Nov 2010
This keep getting worse and worse, how is that even possible?
Jun 10, 2017 1:23 PM
Jan 2017
aber said:
Meteora proposed it as a theory and yet they never tested it until someone's on the brink of death.

It was Souta. You don't make tests on people until they are in deadly condition. You are looking at many of the things from a wrong angle.
Jun 10, 2017 1:24 PM

Nov 2011
ElKiddoLoco said:

I think the way they upgraded Selsetia, they might be able to revive Mamika aswell...... Well we'll see how it goes.

I hope they dont,because then all the emotional and narrative impact to the story would be pointless. I hope your main reason to bring her back is not just ,because you like that character. Beside have we even seen her Creator and wouldnt it be just her shows writing team?
Jun 10, 2017 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
These characters are annoying af.
Jun 10, 2017 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
I rather enjoyed the episode.

Feel kinda bad about/for Meteora and Selesia, though. :(

Also, Magane has somewhat sort of grown on me - and I liked it when Yuuya called her "fox girl"; it made me chuckle a bit.

All in all, I'm excited to see where the show will go from this point on...and hope against hope that no other characters will die/be taken out of existence.
Jun 10, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2012
God! Matsubara-san really made me cry this ep. What a man...

Sota was nice to watch this ep too, he did like I expected him to do last week, but even better. All that thing he talked with Aliceteria about ppl getting inspiration from stories and about her storie really got me touched!

And when I thought it was already time to kill the fucking Magane, she manages to surprise me. At this point I have to admit that she is indeed one of the best charcters in this show!

Feels bad for Selesia. I am pretty sure she won't die, but still, that was really sad to watch...

By far the best ep till now!
Jun 10, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2016
Yes! This is the reason I started watching this, for this! Amazing action that sucked you in a had your eyes glued to the screen. Best episode by a mile!
Jun 10, 2017 2:15 PM

Sep 2015
No! Yuuya got his Stand taken away.
Jun 10, 2017 2:22 PM

Mar 2016
I SWEAR THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER EVERY WEEK
Jun 10, 2017 2:38 PM

Apr 2012
aber said:
Wow. No amount of battles can disguise how terrible the writing has gotten. Mirokuji knows talking to her is a trap and still does it. He has no reason to even listen to her. He was established as a smart character in previous scenes and yet does this. Sota was upset about what his actions led Mamika to doing yet does not tell Aliceteria about it even though he had her full attention. Aliceteria is irritating and can't be bothered to think for herself. I don't even know why she has such a grudge against Meteora. They talked once and she acts like she is her arch-nemesis based off something a liar claimed. There's no issue with a character being an idiot but hers is too poorly written.

And the twitter stuff opens a new can of worms and begs the question why they took this long to do it. I like the idea of social media affecting the creations but Meteora proposed it as a theory and yet they never tested it until someone's on the brink of death.
Yeah, all of this.
I mean, the second half of the episode was HYPE, but the previous episode and the 1st half were just...ugh. I'm honestly expecting a trainwreck at this point.
Jun 10, 2017 2:41 PM

Aug 2013
The 4th wall breaking was real in this episode...and I'm talking like in-universe 4th wall breaking. But man it was all lit. Ahh my Fate vibes were tickled with this episode and of course, Hiroyuki Sawano proving once again why he is the god of modern day anime OSTs.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 10, 2017 3:02 PM

Aug 2015
Alice once again showing us how thickheaded she is, although that's kinda the point of her character.
Jun 10, 2017 3:36 PM
Jan 2012
bear_minimum said:
pekuses said:
Wut Selesia doing excalibur? I thought Aliceteria is the saber one.

if anything, aliceteria is lancer or rider. you can probably assign fate/ servants for 7 characters.

on the fly i would think it would look like this:
rider-kanoya
berserker-altair
lancer-aliceteria or mirokuji
caster-meteora or mamika
assassin-magane
saber-selesia
archer-blitz

More like...
Ruler-Meteora
Avenger-Altair
Saber-Selestia
Archer-Blitz
Lancer-Aliceteria
Rider-Kanoya
Assassin-Magane
Caster-Mamika
Berserker-Mirokuji
Jun 10, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode I suppose.

Still have Alice being a stubborn moron, who doesn't realize she's playing for the wrong team, but it does however seem like she's starting to realize this fact. It wont be long until someone lets it slip that the boring princess is the one that killed Mamika.

I still think that Souta and Magane are shit characters. Pretty decent episode otherwise.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 10, 2017 4:06 PM
Apr 2016
I really hate the typical shounen power ups.....
I skipped the half episode.....
Jun 10, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2014
Not really sure if this is getting better or worse ...

I don't get why the knight would believe the purple stupid hair girl (yeah ... not sure if she's bad written or I just hate her) since she tried to kill her like 2 episodes ago --'. Her sense of justice is really off.

Hated the part where Altair takes her gun and sword to play like a violon and speaks it is some sort of orchestra stuff ...

The twitter part was cringy ... they were like "omg its spreading so fassttt waahhhhh" and it was so sudden to do that like right now in the middle of the battle, when they already established that it probably needed people to like the new design to make it happen IRL, but they didn't try it before ... I mean ... it came too handy for me

Still a meh for me since it took 10 episodes to get there
Jun 10, 2017 4:36 PM

Jun 2015
What an awesome episode. Selestia is seriously wounded from when she took the lance. It's too bad her upgrade didn't last long. Aliceteria is still acting too irrational. She's so stupid. Looks like Magane has Hangaku now. That's not good. Souta finally did something for once. Altair has an interesting ability.
Jun 10, 2017 4:41 PM
Aug 2014
Fast forwarded through all the talking just for the action.

Also Altair is such a fcking dweeb lol "The stars are not in alignment yet". What next? The dark lord power within is going to awaken in your left eye?
Jun 10, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 2012
Am I the only one who could, at least a bit, sympathize with Alice this ep?
Jun 10, 2017 5:02 PM
Sep 2016
Cour_Victor said:
aber said:
Meteora proposed it as a theory and yet they never tested it until someone's on the brink of death.

It was Souta. You don't make tests on people until they are in deadly condition. You are looking at many of the things from a wrong angle.

You're right about the first part, but wrong about the second. It's a character revision or power up. Nothing in the show implied they need to be half dead in order for it to work, and there's no reason to believe it would harm the creation. It just that fans need to acknowledge it and boom, new power supposedly. And if Souta's theory which was never tested was wrong they would have wasted time and died. They have two creators with them and several episodes of downtime during which they could have revisited it. And I'm not seeing any argument for the rest so I'll ignore the "many".
Jun 10, 2017 5:19 PM

Jul 2013
holy...SHIT

call me a lil b*tch but i cried at the transformation scene. like the scene before that elicited an "OH SHIT" reaction from me, but i didn't really get over emotional bc honestly? i thought she was done for lmfao so i guess that made the transformation that much more moving...

for the first time this show hit the sweet 10 spot for me. it's consistently been ~9 anyway but this episode was fucking phenomenal

it's a real shame that the first couple of episodes are so clunky with exposition (not that exposition is bad - there's just way too much of it concentrated in certain scenes instead of spreading it out) because it's putting people off from this kickass show, and also damaging the ratings. but oh well /shrug

also who else is buying the fuck out of the ost cd when it gets released? :D

/edit/

also, can someone explain shark girl's power to me??? in theory it sounds so straight forward; "a lie of a lie", but for some reason i just can't wrap my head around it. :/
Jun 10, 2017 5:28 PM

Jul 2009
Mirokuji why? WHY U GO AND ANSWER THAT HOE. DO NOT SPEAK TO MAGANE. Plain and simple. Don't talk to her. Don't talk, you win. Talk, you lose. Jesus.

Alicetaria is soo annoying. Like die already.
Jun 10, 2017 5:32 PM

Dec 2016
Oh no pray for Selesia.

Aliceteria you dumb fool letting Magane easily tricking you like that.

That transformation scene of hers was amazing and the power she showed afterwards, but then back to the way she was before.

Everyone got involved in this episode it was pretty exciting watching all the action.

Looked like Altair was going to get the better of this battle, I was worried for a bit.

All the humans did a good job.
Jun 10, 2017 5:32 PM

Sep 2010
That is one big hole in her stomach, but its just a scratch she will be fine
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 10, 2017 5:44 PM
Oct 2010
Depending on how they handle that power up, I am going to lose any hope that this show would be good.
Jun 10, 2017 6:09 PM

Jul 2016
just when I thought the show was going dawn hill, it pulls this epo and totally redeem itself
Jun 10, 2017 6:20 PM
Jan 2017
This episode leaves me amazed, and of course wanting more.
Jun 10, 2017 6:30 PM
Aug 2013
I hope Selesia will be alive and get her upgrade again :D I want her to be badass
Jun 10, 2017 6:36 PM
Jul 2014
derprume said:
Fast forwarded through all the talking just for the action.

Also Altair is such a fcking dweeb lol "The stars are not in alignment yet". What next? The dark lord power within is going to awaken in your left eye?

You do realize that Rei Hiroe designed her with Chuunibyou characteristics, right?
Jun 10, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2012
I don't get why Yuuya would talk to Magane, let alone tell her information about his spirit power, all he had to do was be quiet, and he already knows getting wrapped into her stuff is dangerous. I still can't stand Magane as a character, she only seems to get on top because whenever a character gets near her they become extremely dimwitted, and then there's the fanbase who will eat up anything with a cheap psycho laughing character to the point they'll ignore how ridiculous it is that she fools people. Magane is really one of the only things that bother me about this show.

I want to know why Blitz works for the military princess, he's so cool, he might become my favourite since Yuuya became foolish.
Jaywalker.
Jun 10, 2017 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
Selestia got an upgrade and Alice is still being stupid
Jun 10, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
Selesia got " RE-created" her flame attack had some killer animation wonder who worked on that.

just realized again this is a two cour ,things are picking up a good pace
Jun 10, 2017 7:08 PM

Nov 2013
i'm seriously gonna get mad if selesia dies...she is my 2nd favourite after mamika... <.<

my god, seriously ... alisteria sucks...altair even stopped her 1v1 with another sword-woman, any other fighter would get mad at her for that and maybe even attack her... meh i don't even know...
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 10, 2017 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
Well aside from that Deux Ex Machina thing that happened through the second half of the episode (which isn't bugging me it was actually pretty hyped, but it can mess up with the writing in itself a bit) It was a pretty good episode.

Sota at least tried to help out a bit despite being useless due to being a normal person to some extent but it didn't seem to work out. Though I agree Alice is a bit retarded to trust Magane because she's too naive to trust the first person she hears.

I think the issue I had with the episode is the transformation, this will probably used itself as a way to use as a convenience for the sake of saving the characters, I fear that a bit. But I didn't mind this one since it was justified in a way.
Jun 10, 2017 7:18 PM

Mar 2016
Wow! I'm just gonna say it...that's one of the best episodes of anime this season! It's up there with Boku no Hero episode 10 of season 2 and Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 episode 6 as just one of the hands down best episodes of 2017 so far!!! This show keeps getting better and better and it's still early and there's a lot that still needs to be explained in the plot but the potential of this show is really really high! I can't wait to see what happens next!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 10, 2017 7:19 PM
Apr 2017
Epic Episode
Almost all Characters show up in this episode (well beside mamika)
Altair is OP af, creating gigas machina as easy as that damn, interesting upgrade for celesia, wonder that social media can heal celesia to
Yup Meteora is the weakest among them, she need to learn her magic or she will die
My sympathy for Yuuya, he lost his best friends and maybe lover? Lol
Jun 10, 2017 7:23 PM

Apr 2016
Can't anyone in this story use words to explain a situation...

This is getting beyond stupid at this point... the end of episode 8 was finally giving me hope for the series, and episode 9 went alright, but it's back to the good old plot of fighting each other due to a misunderstanding which could be solved with a few words.

Was not a big fan of the mech battle either. It felt clunky, slow, and the blows felt like they had no impact.

Too much of people standing in the middle of danger with the enemy just watching them for no obvious reason.

This whole anime feels like such a poor execution of a good concept :\

-~~- Meduka, become meguca -~~- being Meguca is suffering... -~~-
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.