Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 4:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is out on Amazon Prime.

Poor Meteora...she took the blunt of the beating all because of the recent events. Selestia didn't fare well either as she got stabbed. I doubt Selestia would actually die but she's in a lot of pain now.

For an episode that with a good amount of action, I think this one nailed it. Altair is so powerful wit her abilities...
Also interesting little reveal about Selestia getting her upgrade.
Stark700Jun 10, 2017 4:25 AM
Jun 10, 2017 8:03 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Was a great episode, the best so far. Sadly the upgrade won't lasted as expected. Altair is invencible and the end was interesting someone stole somthing lol.

Jun 10, 2017 8:44 AM

Jan 2015
And here I thought Meteora seems to be the only person that having hard time facing their enemy. Facing Alice, Knight with also pretty good magical attack, seems pretty good for giving Meteora a hard time.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 10, 2017 8:47 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I was worried that Meteora was gonna kick the bucket but thankfully she didn't.. Oh god please no.. ;_; Alicetaria, why are you so stubborn?! ~_~

This episode had awesome fights and the upgrade to Selesia was spectacular, but it was only temporary so she reverted back to her previous wounded state, agh.. Magane stole something and this troll is seriously on a roll, lol. >w>

Jun 10, 2017 8:56 AM
Jan 2011
Aoki channeling his inner Fate/Zero with Selesia's reincarnated attack. If you look at Saber's Excalibur that killed Caster, they're almost identical shots.
Jun 10, 2017 8:58 AM

Sep 2010
Things We Learned:
- Altair is overpowered asf and can bend reality at will like bringing forth copies of creations.

- Magane can break the supernatural taking Hangaku.

- The power of social media is powerful, gives temporary changes to the character. Now, I'm curious what happens when they publish the new story, does it replace the old one? (I would start pre-drawing stuff the story and getting my Trump Twitter fingers on standby xD)

- Aliceteria refuses to believe anything now so she's a lost cause. She's stained with blood on her hands and will probably end up helping destroying the world.

- Magane gots new toys, I'm curious of what she plans to do against Team Altair.
Jun 10, 2017 8:58 AM

May 2014
At least MC is finally doing something besides acting like scared little girl. Speaking of little girls, even magical girls are more manly than him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 9:00 AM

Feb 2014
So this is just the end of Part 1, as quoted by Magane. Damn this episode just made the show too OP!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 10, 2017 9:04 AM

Jun 2010
Holy hell this episode was good. That ending with Megane! HAHAHA!

I think Aliceteria is beginning to see the wrong in the way she's going about things, if her reaction to Meteora not fighting her and her win against Selesia being assured by Altair is any indication. But maybe she was just shocked at those events and still doesn't see how she's fucking up. I really hope by the end of this she joins the good guys.

The guy posting the thing to Twitter and changing Selesia was also awesome, but I guess the change doesn't stick forever. He wrote a short story involving her, posted a picture of an updated outfit. So One Shot Gaidens of characters only affect the character for as long as they'll be relevant IRL. Which is not very long.

Yuya got goaded into giving up his Persona, but I guess he's still going to try to be awesome without it. So far so good.

Selesia may very well be dead, but hopefully Meteora will be ok for the time being.

SO MUCH GOOD MUSIC.

Jan 2014
Honestly, that was really intense. Magane continues to surprise me with her tricks and slowly things are starting to unfold. More people should really give this show a chance. A special rule of thumb for this show, watch at least half-way and only then can you decide if you want to drop it (lmao).

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 2016
i swear aliceteria is the dumbest anime blonde bimbo i've ever seen
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jun 2010
Zelev said:
Honestly, that was really intense. Magane continues to surprise me with her tricks and slowly things are starting to unfold. More people should really give this show a chance. A special rule of thumb for this show, watch at least half-way and only then can you decide if you want to drop it (lmao).

You have to watch long enough to know if you either love Mamika, or LOVE Mamika.
Jun 10, 2017 9:10 AM

Aug 2013
this episode..
holyshit
full action + ost, feelsgoodman
Jun 10, 2017 9:11 AM

Jun 2010
Vanschia said:
this episode..
holyshit
full action + ost, feelsgoodman

Jun 10, 2017 9:12 AM

Dec 2014
Best episode till date.

Aliceteria is a broken mess refusing to listen to any reason.

Souta stepped up big time, he might not have accomplished anything but his speech really hit home for me, especially when he talked about how stories instill hope in people. When you think about it, stories are often one of our biggest sources of motivation and inspiration.

Looks like this pretty much confirms that you need a public acceptance of change for it to actually take effect. Matsubara is an awesome guy, I love how he told Selesia that he'd never let a character he created die like that.

Altair has some interesting abilities and they're pretty strong as well. After all this, Aliceteria still chooses to go with Altair. :|

Magane is insane. xD
Jun 10, 2017 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
Alice is just trying to kill them cause she doesn't know what to do :(
Magane rekts yuya and takes his curse stand, selesia gets impaled but twitter gives her a powerup but she's still impaled at the end XD
Hime retreats.
Jun 10, 2017 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
Normally i would be effin' pissed off about Deus Ex Machina like this,but not this time. Beside Selesia isnt out of woods yet.
Is Alice. continue being idiot pawn or start to think by herself?
Now about Magane. *sigh* In my opinion she is in that point being OP,where it stops being fun. When was last time she had to break a sweat against anyone? Exactly. Im just afraid she gonna end up being Re:Creator's own Roman Reigns and she potentially could be stronger than Altair,who supposed to be main villain. Dont get me wrong, Magane is nice character and all, but i dont think you should make her look too strong.
Jun 10, 2017 9:37 AM
Mar 2012
Wut Selesia doing excalibur? I thought Aliceteria is the saber one.
Jun 10, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
The good guys got rekt. Meteora got a beating, but Selestia had it worse with that stab. Also what sucks is Hangaku got taken by Magane from Yuuya. Alicetaria doesn't know what to do anymore. She's a lost cause.

I was kinda hoping Sota calling out Altair...

Good episode. I want to wait till the series is over because waiting every week is killing me. But I can't help but watch it right away.
MagitoJun 10, 2017 9:43 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:39 AM

Apr 2014
The episode was pretty good. To be honest Yuuya and Alice became total idiots. Yuuya literally had to fall for Magane's psychological attacks. Alice was more of an idiot though. She ain't thinking and ain't trying to compromise. A freaking stupid knight she is. The way how the upgrade went for Selesia got me upset at first, but later it did not become permanent which maybe made up for it a bit.
Jun 10, 2017 9:41 AM

Nov 2014
Is this finally some real plot progression? This episode completely took me by surprise. Oh, and I see Sota has grown some balls for what he did for Meteora. Alice is really getting full of herself, isn't she? She ignores all warnings and ultimately decides to team up with the enemy that killed her "best-friend" in this world. Talk about being a hypocrite in the sense of Justice, being completely one sided and blind to reason.
Jun 10, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
Selestia realizing finally that her creator is one badass motherfucker with actual balls to back shit up.
Anyways I doubt Selestia's surviving this, that is one huge hole, you dont survive shit like that unless a new character who has magic or healing powers pop up.
Yuuya got shafted hard, the once OP badass got reduced to a punching bag this episode, to make things worst his Hangaku stand got stolen... this is bad for the good guys.
Knight girl is one stupid ass bitch and Im glad Meteora didnt die yet.
Layers.... I want the OST NOW!!
Jun 10, 2017 9:42 AM
Jan 2017
This episode fills the action quota exceptionally. Meteora and Alicetelia's fight had such an emotional impact for Souta that he decides to stick to his guns for a change. Also, Celestia gets a cool new power-up... that only lasts for a few moments, but I guess if she became so powerful then there would be no story. Altair can't also end the story so quickly, lest her own existence will end before she gets to complete her plan. It also looks like Magane is addressing the viewers when she says that the story is just beginning. What doesn't work however is that Souta doesnt' straight-up tell Aliceteria that it was Altair who killed Mamika, not Meteora. But I can give him a pass because Aliceteria is too angry to listen to reason. Anyway, looking forward to next week.
Jun 10, 2017 9:44 AM

Nov 2014
[quote=-Stray message=51049332]Selestia realizing finally that her creator is one badass motherfucker with actual balls to back shit up.
Anyways I doubt Selestia's surviving this, that is one huge hole, you dont survive shit like that unless a new character who has magic or healing powers pop up.
Yuuya got shafted hard, the once OP badass got reduced to a punching bag this episode, to make things worst his Hangaku stand got stolen... this is bad for the good guys.
Knight girl is one stupid ass bitch and Im glad Meteora didnt die yet.
Layers.... I want the OST NOW!![/quotes]

Magane reminds me alot of Izaya, he doesn't particularly join either faction and his only purpose is to stir things up. I don't see Magane joining any side any time soon.
LelouchXLulukoJun 10, 2017 9:48 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:48 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
In my honest opinion, this episode solidified this series as being one of if not the best new series of this spring season

I can go on and on about how great this episode was but all I can do right now is just give it all of my praise.....Even fucking Sota was nice in this episode, and even though Alicetaria is unfortunately lost, I'm VERY happy that Meteora (And Selesia) didn't die
Jun 10, 2017 9:50 AM

Sep 2010
Onbuu said:
Normally i would be effin' pissed off about Deus Ex Machina like this,but not this time. Beside Selesia isnt out of woods yet.
Now about Magane. *sigh* In my opinion she is in that point being OP,where it stops being fun. When was last time she had to break a sweat against anyone? Exactly. Im just afraid she gonna end up being Re:Creator's own Roman Reigns and she potentially could be stronger than Altair,who supposed to be main villain. Dont get me wrong, Magane is nice character and all, but i dont think you should make her look too strong.

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.
KhaoticsuccubusJun 10, 2017 9:55 AM
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Jun 10, 2017 9:50 AM

Oct 2012
While everyone was busy being an idiot, Selesia's author actually did something to improve their situation. I liked him.
And hope Selesia won't die.
Jun 10, 2017 9:53 AM

Aug 2015
Another great episode. The good guys got beat up pretty bad.
Jun 10, 2017 9:53 AM
Jan 2012
Altair is OP af! Best girl ayyy!!
Mirokuji got NTR!

Those ost... Gimme layers already! xD
Jun 10, 2017 10:02 AM
Jul 2013
Khaoticsuccubus said:
Onbuu said:

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.

I feel like a character that would be able to act calmly without being provoked by Magane would be able to beat her (perhaps someone like Blitz). Altair however seems OP regardless of how calm you are against her. She can bend reality without any of the prerequisites that Magane has for her abilities to activate. The only advantage that Magane would have against Altair is the fact that Altair's abilities are so powerful that the world acts to reject her existence, so she may not be able to go all out (not yet anyway).
Jun 10, 2017 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
LelouchXLuluko said:
Magane reminds me alot of Izaya, he doesn't particularly join either faction and his only purpose is to stir things up. I don't see Magane joining any side any time soon.

I dont think Magane will join any faction at all!. If she joins Team Altair, Team Selenia would need mother of all ass pulls to win and face*Magane would super boring. I say she should just stir up the pot,but not become too strong,cus you dont want Altair to look weak and bury anyone too much from Team Selenia.

*Face: Pro wrestling term for good guy in a feud.
OnbuuJun 10, 2017 10:10 AM
Jun 10, 2017 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Saber Selesia's fire excalibur though
Jun 10, 2017 10:09 AM
Sep 2016
Ep 1-7 was pretty much world building and talking. It's a shame that that badly affected the score and people's impression of this anime. Starting from ep 8 is when this show truly starts to shine, and boy oh boy *this* episode is brilliant.

Look at the character development. The action-packed scenes. The frickin' OST!!!! Gosh.

*fun fact: the CVs of Mirokuji and Magane are married. It's hilarious listening to them argue. Imagine having to say all that to your husband/ wife in the same room. XD
Jun 10, 2017 10:10 AM
Apr 2016
Khaoticsuccubus said:
Onbuu said:

Magane seems to be the enemy #1, driven not by basic human emotions like Altair, but by a mere insanity which manifests in her "having fun". I believe by the end of this season they are going to show another major showdown and then make Altair realize how stupid she was and disrespected what Shimazaki believed in, but here comes dat Magane and makes the crap go down three times as fast, creating even worse circumstances for the world(s). First season over, timeskip, second season starts in a somewhat later time with the world in tatters.
And as the ending somewhat hints, they might end up bringing forth the powers from the stories, like the actual main character from Yuuya's story and the rest of the magicians from the Library of Meteora. It would probably be the most epic fight in the history of the epic fight, I am telling you.
Totororeos said:

*fun fact: the CVs of Mirokuji and Magane are married. It's hilarious listening to them argue. Imagine having to say all that to your husband/ wife in the same room. XD

Wew, an interesting knowledge.
Even more interesting, in 2005 they have together began on Gundam project and their characters ended up together in the end. Makes you think...
Daniel_NaumovJun 10, 2017 10:20 AM
Re:formed
Jun 10, 2017 10:14 AM

Aug 2008
Best episode man. Full of great action.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Apr 2015
The fighting scenes were really good, but it was sad seeing the main characters suffering, mainlly Selestia. The story might lose another characters, Selestia.
Jun 10, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
Doommaker said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

I feel like a character that would be able to act calmly without being provoked by Magane would be able to beat her (perhaps someone like Blitz). Altair however seems OP regardless of how calm you are against her. She can bend reality without any of the prerequisites that Magane has for her abilities to activate. The only advantage that Magane would have against Altair is the fact that Altair's abilities are so powerful that the world acts to reject her existence, so she may not be able to go all out (not yet anyway).

Everyone has that one trigger,that pushes you over edge.We just dont know Blitz's. Even Altair has one, remember when Mamika talk about What's Her Name,who killed herself. Angry fighter is sloppy fighter. Now that im thinking, show hasnt shown Magane's power in action: Shopkeeper killed offscreen, her first fight was interrupted and fight with Yuuya offscreen. Im not implying anything,just came to my mind. Re:Creators, is there something you are ashamed of? ;)
OnbuuJun 10, 2017 10:27 AM
Jun 10, 2017 10:23 AM
Dec 2012
So annoyed at Aliceteria's obstinateness :I
Nice to see more of Altair though.
Jun 10, 2017 10:27 AM
Nov 2011
Totororeos said:
Ep 1-7 was pretty much world building and talking. It's a shame that that badly affected the score and people's impression of this anime. Starting from ep 8 is when this show truly starts to shine, and boy oh boy *this* episode is brilliant.

Look at the character development. The action-packed scenes. The frickin' OST!!!! Gosh.

Usually they are not but who know they may do those scenes together so they are more relistic
Jun 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2010
Doommaker said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

Right? Especially since every fight Magane's been in thus far was with one of the hotheads from either group. It'd be interesting to see how she fared against someone not so easily provoked/tricked. Though now that she has Hangaku... well, she has a brawler to tank for her now I guess.

Daniel_Naumov said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

Magane seems to be the enemy #1, driven not by basic human emotions like Altair, but by a mere insanity which manifests in her "having fun". I believe by the end of this season they are going to show another major showdown and then make Altair realize how stupid she was and disrespected what Shimazaki believed in, but here comes dat Magane and makes the crap go down three times as fast, creating even worse circumstances for the world(s). First season over, timeskip, second season starts in a somewhat later time with the world in tatters.
And as the ending somewhat hints, they might end up bringing forth the powers from the stories, like the actual main character from Yuuya's story and the rest of the magicians from the Library of Meteora. It would probably be the most epic fight in the history of the epic fight, I am telling you.
Totororeos said:

Even more interesting, in 2005 they have together began on Gundam project and their characters ended up together in the end. Makes you think...

Iirc, bringing more outsiders into our world plus the conflict they'd cause strains the world more and more. I don't think the world could take something like that. Basically, bringing in more people would coincide with Altair's goals I'd imagine.
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Jun 10, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
5/5

Phenomenal episode! All that character and world building was worth it because it led us to this point. This episode had almost everything you can ask for.

I LOVED that Selesia was able to power up despite their comedic attempts before. I didn't expect to see anyone in this series to become stronger because of that. It was a truly genuine and shocking surprise on my end. Who knew that social media can be useful in a life or death battle? Now from here I'm going to bet that the power up is temporary and we'll get more details about it later.

The possibilities of all the characters becoming stronger from their creators is back on the table for now. I hope they do something with the others whose story or creator is still alive.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode is how much was going on and the short battles. With the amount of stuff going on this could easily be 2 episodes. That's if they only had Selesia vs Alice, Yuuya vs Blitz and the Gigas Machina battle last a bit longer. Selesia literally showed up (in an epic way) attacked a little bit and got stabbed after Altair interfered.

Other than that, this was awesome and I enjoyed this episode a lot. Altair has now taken the role of unstoppable villain; how the hell did Altair not even get a scratch on her after what Mamika did!? Also Magane continues to be a joy to watch and is an awesome secondary antagonist.
TehSnawnJun 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Jun 10, 2017 11:00 AM

Dec 2010
Okay episode.

Action is great an all but the characters make the show and Alicetaria is a really poor character, so stubborn. Mamika died so she decides she's gonna beat everyone up to feel better is pretty much how she's acting.

Sota deciding to act this time was nice. A tiny improvement but an improvement nevertheless.
Jun 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
OMG! The best episode so far, honestly.

I really hope none of the character would die in this battle, although I'm half-expected that Meteora will die here, but man.... the epic entrance of Selesia gave me inner-woowww and before suddenly she got stabbed like that gave me horror...

I'm already expected that Magane would take control of Hangaku from Yuuya the moment she start talking about Hangaku herself.

And Altair, she's really powerful as we saw her can use the Holopsicon to make Selesia's sword 'disappear' for a moment and also the mimic power that can duplicate Gigas Machina.

Now, we know for sure that they can really change the character description of the Creations with the impression of the fans, although most probably only in a period of time. The Excalibur-like attack from Selesia quite nice, and I hope in next several episodes they would give her more screentime for her character to shine more.

Btw, really awesome episode this week.
JuuzouXIIIJun 10, 2017 11:10 AM
Jun 10, 2017 11:08 AM
Jul 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
Khaoticsuccubus said:

Totororeos said:

Well, first off, an excellent episode. Best in the series so far and full of twists that I did not see coming at all. I agree with everyone that this was the best episode thus far

Some relevant points

1. Souta's intervention was a surprise, and also indicates that he's beginning to heal

2. We now have direct proof that Altair is responsible for all of the characters' entry into the world, especially if she can deconstruct their weapons on the fly. She has more control over the "created," even going so far as to create copies directly under her control, but not over the "creators."

3. I like the concept of an "image" of the characters being displayed onto the world. It also helps ground the idea of why Selesia's upgrade only lasted a little while; the world couldn't support the contradictions between her previous state (badly wounded) and her revised state. Moreover, it hasn't been fully accepted yet.

4. Magane's claiming of Hangaku is interesting. She's definitely shaping up to be a threat, but unless she can manipulate Altair (unlikely), Altair still has a massive advantage over her in that she can directly interfere with the "images" she has summoned.

Overall, Magane is the court jester to Altair's queen; Magane is gaining strength and certainly knows how to play "court politics" as it were, but she's still absolutely no match for Altair, who gave her form, place, and unyoked her.

Final thoughts. The range in which Altair could act brings up some important points. It would seem that the entrance of characters themselves into the "real" world puts at most light strain upon the world; it can tolerate their existence and compensate as best as it can to enable them to operate using regular principles of physics, even if humans can't ordinarily fly. Where it seems things fail is when two of a "unique" identity are created or when the original "image" is tampered with. The best way I can think of this is to think of the world as a computer's hard-disk, to which certain individuals are given specific access privileges.

On that note, Magane would definitely seem to be more deeply aware of what's going on, to a limited extent. Her breaking the real fourth wall was nice trick, and one wonders if this may not play its own part later on.
Jun 10, 2017 11:08 AM
Jan 2017
I was really worried that someone would end up dying. A lot happened to the characters but I don't see any dead getting out of this. In anime, making it out of a fight generally means survival, so I don't think it will get worse with Selesia.

Really enjoyed Alice's existential crisis, Souta missed the point when trying to talk her out of fighting Meteora, but I don't think some rando's words would hold any weight against what she saw as Mamika's last words
Jun 10, 2017 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
Ah I was hoping for a bit more Altair sota showdown.....

I think the way they upgraded Selsetia, they might be able to revive Mamika aswell...... Well we'll see how it goes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 11:16 AM
Jul 2014
Onbuu said:

Think about it this way: As implied by episode 4, Aliceteria's hard-headedness is an aspect of her being written poorly. It's that bullheadedness that's enabled her to progress so far in her own narrative without breaking.
Jun 10, 2017 11:18 AM
Jul 2014
ElKiddoLoco said:
Ah I was hoping for a bit more Altair sota showdown.....

I think the way they upgraded Selsetia, they might be able to revive Mamika aswell...... Well we'll see how it goes.

Definitely. We've only just begun to scrape the surface of the tensions between Sota and Altair.
Jun 10, 2017 11:21 AM

Dec 2015
I'm getting really tired of Alice, jeez she's fucking retarded.

For a moment there I thought both Selesia and Meteora were going to die, and with that wound, Selesia won't be getting up anytime soon.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 10, 2017 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
The best episode so far.

All this time I though Meteora was going to die. Glad she didn't. But Selesia was injured badly. That was a big hole. After all that happened Alice decided to stay with Altair.

Yuuya got his Hangaku stolen by Magane. She is some crazy bitch. And Altair has some interesting abilities. Even Souta did something, which is a first. Matsubara was great in this episode.

Selesia upgrade and firing that Excalibur.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.