Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 9 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
Finally more Bell. I wish this would surpass the original to be more interesting.
Jun 14, 2017 9:58 AM
Jun 2012
I didn't think that Lefiya could get more annoying yet she did. She is reaching to new levels of annoyingness with each episode.
Jun 15, 2017 12:13 AM

Oct 2008
LOLZ Lefiya so stubborn this episode!
3/5.

Jun 15, 2017 5:37 PM

Mar 2010
Excellent episode, saw lots of progression for the two elves. and love the romcom though its so faint.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2017 10:44 PM

Jun 2008
Lefiya officially NTR'd....

I feel bad for her, yeah she's annoying but she doesn't mean any harm.

Can't wait for the doujins tho...

Bell will make sure Lefiya plays for the correct team!

Also, I do want Yuri doujins of Aiz X Lefiya...

3P will be good too....Aiz X Bell X Lefiya....Everyone Wins!
Jun 16, 2017 8:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The interactions between Bell and Ais was cool, although we can enjoyed with the story behind the scene, again!!!
Lefiya loves Ais, that is undeniable!!!!
The forge scene was funny xD
Jun 17, 2017 2:20 AM
Jun 2017
Pretty good anime, except for the release time.

Beginning of the anime was pretty interesting, and the reusing of Danmachi scenes. Liked the parallel
Jun 17, 2017 2:56 AM

May 2010
Filvis makes Lefiya more tolerable. Good.
Jun 19, 2017 7:03 AM

Apr 2011
Lefiya's expressions are so funny. Nice to her with filvis.
Jun 20, 2017 5:55 PM

Oct 2013
Lefiya, it's time to stop.

Jun 25, 2017 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
For the first time ever despite appearing in 80% of the episode Lefiya did not annoy me. I actually think it's funny that she's jealous. She just found herself a rival. Or a ship that's gonna sail. Cause I think Lefiya and Bell are cute together, kinda. They're both idiots. Only Bell is the funny sort of idiot and his fuck ups are actually hilarious.
Jun 26, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2013
winddevil1 said:
curzon17 said:
Most hated Lefiya is back in the spotlight this ep. S'funny that she pretty much blackmailed Ais - give me private lessons or i'll tell everyone you're training Bell. What a fucking bitch. And on top of that, what can Ais possibly teach her? She's a pure mage, and Ais is a swordswoman.

maybe the blackmail was bad it's not like she was gonna tell anyone anyway...but it's obvious she just wants to be with her idol, even if she can't learn anything...how is that a strange/bad thing?

Hey, i'm just looking for any reason to hate Lefiya. Quit raining on my parade. :P
Jun 27, 2017 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
The only bad thing about this anime is Lefiya's obsession with Ais...
She was so annoying in this episode.
On the other side, that scene between her and Filvis was nice, i really hope that thanks to her she will stop being so obsessed about Ais.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 1, 2017 8:37 PM

Aug 2010
This ladies and gentlemen...is the climax of this series for me...nothing so far bests seen Lefiya getting the shit beat out of her by Ais (freaking annoying yuri elf magic user maigah *spits*)
Jul 6, 2017 6:01 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, but this is getting a bit boring I must say! The pacing just feels so off :/
Jul 8, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
Jealous Lefiya was so cute!
Jul 10, 2017 11:37 PM

Dec 2016
Why doesn't Lefiya just go after Filvis, instead of chasing Ais to an obvious sad ending for her
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 25, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2012
Bell eats the booty.
Dat kick.
HESTIA!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! DAT PERFECT OPPAI!
Who are those people? They better not hurt the one true goddess, Hestia!

Hestia is bestia! Spread the word!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 3, 2018 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
Finally good episode! While story got a bit more interesting in last few eps, it' still nothing special. Jealous Lefiya was fun and cute.
Aug 12, 2018 4:12 PM

Sep 2015
Jesus fuck, can someone please put a bullet in Lefiya's head?
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jul 9, 2019 12:20 AM

May 2015
Why doesn't this feel like NTR?
Oh, yeah because Bell is the actual main character who'll end up with Aiz.
I'm sorry for Lefiya. I know she liked Aiz before Bell got to know her, but sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
At least she could try to get closer to Filvis. They seem to have chemistry.
Jul 17, 2019 10:47 AM

Apr 2009
...and she actually made progress on her magic with the Filvis than her being obsessed with Ais. >_< *sigh*
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 16, 2019 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
anikevin said:
Why doesn't this feel like NTR?
Oh, yeah because Bell is the actual main character who'll end up with Aiz.
I'm sorry for Lefiya. I know she liked Aiz before Bell got to know her, but sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
At least she could try to get closer to Filvis. They seem to have chemistry.

no, bell will have harem 😁

Aug 16, 2019 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
i have a feeling that the red haired is actually aria, they are like twins if u give her long blond hair also her eye in ais flashback when she so wather and mother swollowed by darkness her eyes were like the red haired, at least body is aria's
Nov 28, 2019 4:53 PM

Oct 2012
Lefiya is comedy relief character, really. But it worked well in this (her POV centred) episode. Was refreshing seeing Hestia and Bell again and some interactions were hillarious. The scene with Lefiya and Filvis in dungeon was a good one.

Watching this after getting to know all those characters in Memoria Freese takes this series to a wholly new level. Now it's almost given I would need to rewatch the original series at some point too.
Dec 16, 2019 10:59 AM

Sep 2019
If I had to describe lefiya's Character in one word:

GAY
AvichiiDec 16, 2019 11:03 AM
Feb 23, 2020 9:34 AM

May 2017
Sword oratoria MC jealous about danmachi MC , Amazing !

Well that was the lefiya episode , i guess it mean its the end for the lefiya fanservice
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 26, 2020 2:26 PM

Aug 2019
is that yuri I smell brewing.
Sep 27, 2020 6:15 PM

Oct 2016
I actually want to see more Bell and Lefiya interaction, I see some potential gags there. Lefiya being jealous is actually hilarious.

Lefiya and Filvis hmm... I ship it lmao.

Who were those enemies at the end there though hmm.
Oct 1, 2020 9:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. I just missed out the Minotaur battle plot with Bell at this point. Maybe after this one? Yeah, right. After this! Such a brand new refresher scene, looking how far Lefiya learnt one and twos new thing from her new girl friend. And look, even the show itself already shipped their relations so hard until, maybe, Lefiya realized that she was never reach Aiz's side. You just respect with your own fate, little elf. At the end, Lefiya really Bell 2.0 at this different perspective. As expected, never changed! XD

So, thats it, then. A matched up plot point with the first season story one, added in one and two refreshment sceneries, before they began another great expedition to the lower floor of the Dungeon. Ofc, its still surrounded by the two main girls from Loki Familia, Lefiya, and Aiz perspectives. Was that good enough? It was indeed pretty okay, to my understanding. Minus the appearance of annoying Hestia, obviously. XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 9, 2022 2:01 AM

Nov 2020
This episode is so cute! I need more episodes like this fr!
Feb 26, 2023 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
2:49 I'm sure Ais' ass smells nice!
I want to train with Ais! Then once I'm all beaten up, I'll cling to her and have her sweaty scent all to myself!
I like Lefiya's arc ray attack. It looks cool!
Filvis is really cute whenever she blushes.
Aug 2, 2023 6:42 AM

Feb 2022
Awesome episode. Makes me want to watch Danmachi S1 again.
Aug 7, 2023 1:49 PM
Nov 2022
Esta lefiya da pena, demasiada pena, de por sí su interés obsesivo ya era malo antes ahora da simplemente pena ajena, es fastidiosa y su único desarrollo de personaje ha sido de "siento admiración por Ais" por un "Debo acaparar a Ais, ella es mía y no le pertenece a nadie más", patético
Aug 22, 2023 10:06 PM

Nov 2013
Filvis actually saved this episode for me.
That was pretty boring.
Jan 30, 3:38 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL @ the beginning.

Faceslam into Ais's Butt, LOOOL, Lucky Bell.

(well, that's one way to stop someone from running away, block them with your delicious Butt, LOL)

And Leifya gets "NTR'd" by Bell, LOL (in her head)

"what sort of training are they doing" *goes to Bell getting kicked in the face* LOOOOOL

then, PUUSHHUUUUU~~~

She's getting so jelly of Bell.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 15, 9:02 AM
Jun 2023
The ninth episode of DanMachi Sword Oratoria brings redemption and personal growth to the forefront, delivering a thrilling and emotionally charged viewing experience. With its compelling storyline and character development, this episode keeps viewers engaged and invested in the fate of Loki Familia.

The animation quality continues to impress, immersing viewers in the captivating world of Orario with its stunning visuals and attention to detail. From the labyrinthine depths to the vibrant cityscape, each scene is brought to life with fluid animation and vibrant colors. The action sequences are dynamic and visually striking, showcasing the characters' growth and skills.

Character development takes significant strides in this episode, as the members of Loki Familia face their past mistakes and seek redemption. The complexities of their motivations and internal struggles are explored, offering a deeper understanding of their actions. The interactions among the familia members are emotionally charged, highlighting their growth and determination.

The plot unfolds with gripping intensity, as the characters confront formidable adversaries and face the consequences of their previous choices. The pacing remains consistent, balancing moments of action, suspense, and character-driven narratives. Each revelation adds depth to the overall narrative, propelling the story forward and keeping viewers captivated.

Episode 9 presents intense battles and emotionally charged confrontations, allowing for profound character growth and redemption. The clashes between characters are not only physically demanding but also test their resolve and determination. These moments provide thrilling action while also delving into the emotional core of the characters.

The soundtrack enhances the overall atmosphere, heightening the emotions and tension within each scene. The music complements the action sequences and adds depth to quieter moments, effectively immersing viewers in the world of Sword Oratoria. The opening and ending themes continue to add to the overall appeal of the series.

While Sword Oratoria can be enjoyed as a standalone series, having prior knowledge of the events and characters from the main series, DanMachi, enhances the viewing experience and understanding of the world of Orario.

In conclusion, the ninth episode of DanMachi Sword Oratoria delivers a thrilling and emotionally charged viewing experience. With its impressive animation, well-developed characters, and intriguing plot developments, it keeps viewers captivated and invested in the story. Fans of the original series will be delighted by the exploration of redemption and personal growth within Loki Familia as they face the consequences of their past actions in the unforgiving depths of the dungeon.
Danmachi Best Anime WW

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2017

70 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 27, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

54 by Donkunsan »»
Feb 24, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

136 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

84 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2017

48 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 9:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.