Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2017 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this episode was strange with the fantasy RPG style storytelling.

About time Belphegor (Sin of Sloth) made her move though.
That being said, I think Maria looks kinda ridiculous in her armor. At least the episodes's action looked flashy?
May 26, 2017 12:30 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Suddenly isekai

I'm not sure where the story is going here; I mean we're going through the sins one at a time but it's like a completely different anime plot-wise every episode right now lol

If it wasn't for the ecchi there wouldn't be much consistency between them. But then again since that's what we're all watching it for in the first place, I guess that's okay
May 26, 2017 12:38 PM

Jun 2015
Got some RPG type stuff going on. Belphegor was in charge of a game and has a lot of followers. Maria looks great in her armor. She got to fight Lucifer, who is the Demon Lord. Belphegor just gave up.
May 26, 2017 1:14 PM

Sep 2016
new episode of Bikini Warriors looking great, and finally uncensored ending boobs!!!!!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 26, 2017 2:05 PM

Sep 2016
If this wasn't ecchi, I would've dropped it on episode 1.. :/
May 26, 2017 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Not bad at all. This fantasy RPG style storytelling episode was pretty weird.
May 26, 2017 4:10 PM

Nov 2016
Lol this show is way too random, but since probably nobody wasn't expecting anything good from it anyway besides some bouncing titties and some yuri action it would be stupid to complain.

It was cool to see more from Sloth, her design and personality are the ones I enjoy the most along with Glutonnys.

An okay episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 26, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2015
Every episode has literally been random as hell. This was probably the worst so far, lol.

May 26, 2017 11:16 PM

Dec 2015
Well this was certainly more interesting than the previous episodes, still average though.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 27, 2017 12:34 AM

May 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Suddenly isekai

I'm not sure where the story is going here; I mean we're going through the sins one at a time but it's like a completely different anime plot-wise every episode right now lol

If it wasn't for the ecchi there wouldn't be much consistency between them. But then again since that's what we're all watching it for in the first place, I guess that's okay

Here's what's going on

Lucifer lost to Belial with the talking armor and puts a seal on Lucifer making her weak.

Now Lucifer is trying to beat every sins one by one, she's weaker than episode 1 lucifer before the seal so Lucifer tries to do something about the sin's followers and if it fails Maria does something to save her ass. Noticed that black thing going back to Belial after a sin was defeated? That's the seal, Belial being the leader thus makes the other sins her followers, so Lucifer is beating them one by one to weaken the seal before their rematch. Belphegor waged her seat this episode. It'll only a matter of time before Belial gets dethroned

TL;DR: this series it's all about followers, it makes them strong
May 27, 2017 12:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
seconds_to_dere said:
HaXXspetten said:
Suddenly isekai

Here's what's going on

Lucifer lost to Belial with the talking armor and puts a seal on Lucifer making her weak.

Now Lucifer is trying to beat every sins one by one, she's weaker than episode 1 lucifer before the seal so Lucifer tries to do something about the sin's followers and if it fails Maria does something to save her ass. Noticed that black thing going back to Belial after a sin was defeated? That's the seal, Belial being the leader thus makes the other sins her followers, so Lucifer is beating them one by one to weaken the seal before their rematch. Belphegor waged her seat this episode. It'll only a matter of time before Belial gets dethroned

TL;DR: this series it's all about followers, it makes them strong
Well yes, I understand that much. That's not what I meant. I meant that the way they're going through these episodes by having Lucifer fight the sins one by one is done in completely different ways every episode. We had a weird mass child incubation plotline, an idol showdown plotline, and now an isekai/trapped-in-a-video-game plotline. They're basically switching subgenres every week right now
May 27, 2017 6:00 AM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Guiltless Gluttony, yay finally the little cutie will be next~!
Overall okay episode, though I enjoyed last weeks a lot better in all honesty.
May 27, 2017 6:05 AM

Aug 2015
Each new ep is getting more crazy and random but that's why I like this anime you can never guess how they will do the next sin. But I have to say for now there doing well showing them. Like sloth running game and making everyone else do things for her while she sit around.
May 27, 2017 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
It's a shame they went back to the bad ending, should have kept Astaroth ending
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
May 27, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2015
Funny how they undergo each sin in a random variety of trials, but I'm fine with that. Makes it a little more entertaining. Also, Maririn! Getting some Queen's Blade and Bikini Warriors vibes here. Gotta love Sloth too. She's a bum XD. I also liked how they represented the sloth sin here too. Can't go to work. Must play more games!

I wouldn't be surprised if the trial against Gluttony happens to be an eating contest hehehe.
May 27, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2015
meh, they should have done better in the training part and matched the push ups and stuff with music, that would've been cool since the music was on point.
May 27, 2017 2:30 PM

Mar 2016
Sloth controls things through a game where Maria is the hero and Lucifer is the evil demon lord but in the end Maria defends Lucifer. It was a strange episode that was much different from what we've seen before but I liked it because it was a light fun episode.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 27, 2017 5:03 PM
Dec 2015
I think since the recap episode was release, we saw a little less of the fan service. I think it's great to show the RPG style story to tell the sin of Sloth. I mean literally.
May 27, 2017 5:05 PM

Mar 2009
This show needs to be more lewd.
May 28, 2017 3:30 AM

May 2016
The ending is heaven for my eyes
May 28, 2017 5:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Leviathan transformed in Angel xD
May 28, 2017 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
(yawn) I'm gonna be honest but... this show gets more boring and boring after time. I could've drop this after episode 3 or so if it weren't for the ecchi, though it's not saying much... If I expect something either go big or go home. If not, try to at least make the story more interesting, cause this episodic BS is really getting fucking old now. This show came from a 5 to a 2 now.

May 28, 2017 11:15 PM

Oct 2013
this episode feels like the most boring so far
May 30, 2017 12:24 AM

Aug 2013
I feel like ever since the recap episode the show has been less lewd.

Like the Mammon and Asmodeus were pretty lewd for both team Lucifer and team Sins. Now it seems like there's still a solid amount of ecchi with Lucifer, Maria, etc, but I don't think we even saw Astaroth or Sloth's tits.

Not sure why people are bitching about the episodic format. How did you think this was going to play out; she was going to 1v1 every sin in traditional combat each episode? Now THAT is boring. At least every episode now plays off the particular sin's personality and uniqueness so that every challenge is different. Save the cheesy fights for a shounen show. I'll take exploding clothes and tiddies instead.

Akai_Yami said:
It's a shame they went back to the bad ending, should have kept Astaroth ending

Agreed, though I do still enjoy the original EDs lewd visuals. Astaroth's song is great though.
Jun 2, 2017 6:03 AM

Oct 2014
A complete bore. It was almost clever to have Belphegor use Maria to defeat Lucifer but it turned out to be a complete waste because Lucifer's just that strong I guess. Any hope I had for Maria having any character at all has vanished since she has almost no problem being naked and treats Levi and Lucifer like friends even though Lucifer stole her heart and used it to make Maria come with her. I liked the bit where the RPG players were like "hey we have to go" and Belphegor used her power to make them stay but then they just left anyway so the possibility of Belphegor doing any harm to humans was sort of moot. The ecchi certainly isn't anything worth staying for. This show is a farce, a complete mockery of its premise, except I'm pretty sure the show's staff are playing it entirely straight and just trying to sell some figures of a bunch of unremarkable characters.
Jun 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Aug 2013
Finally uncensored ED.

This time the battlefield was in a game. Belphegor being sloth just gave up.

Jun 4, 2017 9:33 AM

Oct 2008
So this time, it is about an Online Game with Belphegor the Sloth as the mastermind...
quite surprised again with the end card very HOT and illustrated by the GODLIKE artist HISASI!!!
4/5.

Jun 9, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2011
no mention of the subtle faraam armor that one knight player was using? you get a + 1 for once Sin that's all i'll say about this episode lol.
Jul 8, 2017 1:43 PM

Jul 2009
What kind of special power is that one from the thermal bath? Really...what I don't watch for some yuri...
Jul 17, 2017 9:55 PM

Dec 2016
Bruh this show is just tooooo much 😂😂
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 13, 2017 9:34 AM

May 2012
Hue that ending! Pretty okay episode, quite ecchi again :3
Oct 20, 2017 7:36 PM

Sep 2011
As random as this episode is, I thought it was good to see Maria be more than the helpless pawn in Lucifer's plan to defeat the Sins. While Belphegor managed to turn Maria and Lucifer against each other, Lucifer won out in the end my beating the Sin of Sloth in her own game.
Hellbender87Oct 21, 2017 5:37 AM
Dec 5, 2017 8:35 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao I was never expecting any kind of cohesive storyline so I guess this was alright?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 2, 2018 3:42 PM

Feb 2015
No way we can beat this with free items…

Cheaper to reskin the same outfit in different colours…

I love this episode.
Mar 2, 2019 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
This week in Sin Art Online....

This method is perfect for a lazy bum like Belphegor. Nice bikini armor and training montage.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 7, 2019 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
The animation seems to get worse and worse.
Jul 6, 2021 11:15 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty hilarious RPG fantasy episode.

That end card was hot as hell. <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

61 by marwanlol13 »»
Mar 18, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2017

171 by MyAssSmellsWeird »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

49 by Muow »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2017

59 by AnimeBeefs »»
Oct 2, 2022 8:25 AM

» Does this anime have sex scenes in it?

Dinorexy007 - Mar 21, 2022

4 by Heavenly47 »»
Mar 21, 2022 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.