New
May 18, 2017 8:36 PM
May 18, 2017 8:39 PM
Jan 2013
cause kids are a shit
gone bai bai
May 18, 2017 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
Because if bullies can find a weakness in something, then they will do their best to make that person's life miserable.
May 18, 2017 9:00 PM
Feb 2017
Grandblue said:
Because anime characters don't think other anime characters are cute just because you do. Most bishoujo that anime guys like, I actually tend to dislike.

Bullying is bad regardless, but kids will be kids.

well sum are weak will to begin with others grow form it. i now i wood not be the man i am now without my bullys
May 18, 2017 9:02 PM
Feb 2015
Because unfortunately there's a lot of jerks who don't give a fuck if someone is deaf or whatever
May 18, 2017 9:04 PM
Feb 2017
atsushi-kunn said:
Because unfortunately there's a lot of jerks who don't give a fuck if someone is deaf or whatever

def girl are the cutest, allthow i like the touchy feely (sex to but this is the cute cuddle kind)
May 18, 2017 9:05 PM

Apr 2014
I used to bully this girl with 1 eye in elementary school. Honestly I didnt even see it as bullying more than I was get my fun outta it. I had no idea what "bullying" really was. You just pick on people because its fun at the time. Do I regret it, of course. But lets not pretend that this is some japanese or anime only issue. This happens all the time no matter who you are.
May 18, 2017 9:07 PM

Aug 2016
moodie said:
I used to bully this girl with 1 eye in elementary school. Honestly I didnt even see it as bullying more than I was get my fun outta it. I had no idea what "bullying" really was. You just pick on people because its fun at the time. Do I regret it, of course. But lets not pretend that this is some japanese or anime only issue. This happens all the time no matter who you are.

diz some deep shit. Deeeym son!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 18, 2017 9:13 PM

Apr 2012
because the cool kids do it, and we all wanna fit in bruh
"You must be joking" -Gorobei
May 18, 2017 9:15 PM

Nov 2014
IKR. She's kawaii as fuck.
May 18, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
Grandblue said:
kids will be kids.

that's a horrible thing to say dude, cmon now.......
May 18, 2017 9:45 PM

Apr 2014
DoctorWasabi said:
Grandblue said:
kids will be kids.

How is that horrible. Pretty sure every kid will either be bullied or do the bullying. And 9/10 times it makes them a better more robust person.

And if you think its for kids only, good luck in the work force. Real world will hit u hard.
May 18, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2014
moodie said:
DoctorWasabi said:

How is that horrible. Pretty sure every kid will either be bullied or do the bullying. And 9/10 times it makes them a better more robust person.

And if you think its for kids only, good luck in the work force. Real world will hit u hard.

wow.....just wow
May 18, 2017 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
Kids are ignorant, nothing else to it.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

May 18, 2017 10:12 PM

Aug 2009
Bullying is just part of growing up its really hard to avoid and people that are too sensitive don't tend to do well later in life.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 19, 2017 12:33 AM
Sep 2014
The worst part of her being bullied
May 19, 2017 12:48 AM

Sep 2016
kids, i remember I did it when I was in grade school to a deaf girl.
just human nature to want to stomp the weaks.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 19, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2009
I wouldn't blame the kids; blame the unsuitable parents. Tabula Rasa.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 19, 2017 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
Because the bully is more stunning.

#TeamUeno
May 19, 2017 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Because its by nature from humans especially at a young age to do that. Either people find pleasure over doing it or they hate someone for no reason, so they will cause someone to go into hell throughout.

I was bullied in the past but not constantly by people (more so being abandoned and thrown into the dust by a lot of friends as the years passed by), and it wasn't only in elementary school. It just happens.
May 19, 2017 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
That's after Kyoani surgery. She used to look more normal.
Sieg Zeon!
May 19, 2017 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
Symphyon said:
Because its by nature from humans especially at a young age to do that. Either people find pleasure over doing it or they hate someone for no reason, so they will cause someone to go into hell throughout.

I was bullied in the past but not constantly by people (more so being abandoned and thrown into the dust by a lot of friends as the years passed by), and it wasn't only in elementary school. It just happens.

that's sad :/
i hope your doing well now

people enjoy making fun of powerless ones , this is why i hate them ...
May 19, 2017 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
Symphyon said:

that's sad :/
i hope your doing well now

people enjoy making fun of powerless ones , this is why i hate them ...

Well, the past is the past and can't be changed, so I say "move or strive to a better future" to say the least. And I'm doing well and all, funny enough I still feel a bit depressed but for other stuff.

It's just human nature for people to do that... and yeah I can't deny at the same time it's just stupid for people to do that, because the weaker people probably wouldn't or can't defend themselves even if they wanted to. That's how I see it.

I won't mention much details but heck there's someone I've been talking recently that had a terrible experience WITH bullying that it drove that person to lose complete trust around everyone. That's one of the few extents or consequences of being in an experience like that.
May 19, 2017 10:35 AM
Aug 2010
Symphyon said:

Same here, I was bullied because I was the fat guy (althought nothing more than being ignored and being called offensive names) but at the end it was something that motivated me to lose weight, so it wasn't traumatic (I think)
May 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2016
MortalMelancholy said:
I wouldn't blame the kids; blame the unsuitable parents. Tabula Rasa.

This.

svmsoverflag said:
The worst part of her being bullied

And this.

I've never thought of bullying someone, i guess my parents gave me the correct education.

Bullism is a serious matter and can totally ruin the life of the victim and even drive him to suicide.
May 19, 2017 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
@Symphyon
yeah , bullying have a lot of negatives effects on mental health

i have experienced it few times when i was a kid
i'm lucky having a lovely family without it i may also lost trust

May 19, 2017 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
Itachi_0893 said:
Symphyon said:

Same here, I was bullied because I was the fat guy (althought nothing more than being ignored and being called offensive names) but at the end it was something that motivated me to lose weight, so it wasn't traumatic (I think)

Well, I got bullied for having aspergers (which is technically a type of autism) which caused me more of having to be cautious around my surroundings and such. But I can say this.

Sometimes experiences like this can motivate people for the better since that makes them stronger and make a change. I am who I am because of those experience and I guess I can appreciate for having that experience in a way, because I wouldn't be who I am.

Granted, not a lot of people can do that but I can understand why.

As for like making fun of you for being fat it isn't as traumatic I guess when you explained how. I've seen worse. But that's just me.
May 19, 2017 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
tragedydesu said:
@Symphyon
yeah , bullying have a lot of negatives effects on mental health

i have experienced it few times when i was a kid
i'm lucky having a lovely family without it i may also lost trust

Yeah mentally it can cause a lot of stuff and worse compared to others. I won't touch much to what extent but you may know the idea.

For me I'm thankful I had these experience in a sense because I grew stronger with them. Though, I have more appreciation that my mom has been with me at times like these, there are other things that I had but I'm not gonna touch them, but yeah we're thankful for what we have and probably have been supported by those people.
May 19, 2017 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
How can you create a thread like this OP?

- Because you can

"How can anyone bully her?"

Because the mangaka can make it.

May 19, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2013
Disabled girls are for bullying.

"whispers dirty things into her ears knowing she can't hear it while hand signaling ecchi signs" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 19, 2017 4:27 PM
Mar 2015
In the manga the teacher encourages the bullying because he thinks she is disrupting his class It is only when the principal intervenes that he has to find a scapegoat in Shouya

When they meet him years later he is unrepentant That is why is important for Shouya and Shouko to go back to the class together hand in hang for the reunion at the end
May 19, 2017 5:00 PM

Jul 2015
Kids usually don't realise that something that may seem trivial to them may have serious consequences to the others. They are inexperienced about life.

So yeah, kids are dumb shits.

May 20, 2017 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
Kids. They are stupid.
May 20, 2017 3:08 PM

Feb 2016
Just because she is cute (what is true) doesn't mean that kids can't bully her.I know some people who are actually good looking but are bullied by other people.
And the characters are kids in the beginning and they don't think to much about something like that.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
May 20, 2017 3:22 PM
May 2017
It's not kids fault. It's their parents fault. I've never ever thought about bullying someone - beacause thats how my parents taught me.
May 20, 2017 8:09 PM

Dec 2009
At least i can be proud and say i've never bullied a soul. I've gotten along with plenty of disability kids, and so on.

I've not been gifted the opportunity to meet a really wonderful girl with a sensory disability like this since my awakened understanding of things like this.

At any rate, i've been an abnormally un-judgemental person since birth, and it's never crossed my mind to single anyone out ever for anything other than their attitude. Kid's a dick, i treat him accordingly.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 20, 2017 9:43 PM
Apr 2015
Hafexo said:
It's not kids fault. It's their parents fault. I've never ever thought about bullying someone - beacause thats how my parents taught me.

We're talking about elementary school kids here. They're too naive to know between bullying and teasing; kids just want to have fun. Unless their parents are nazis they most likely bullied their classmates.

I had my share of bullying my classmates in elementary school but I wouldn't blame my parents for it.
May 20, 2017 10:31 PM
Jun 2011
Grandblue said:
Because anime characters don't think other anime characters are cute just because you do. Most bishoujo that anime guys like, I actually tend to dislike.

Bullying is bad regardless, but kids will be kids.

Kids are ignorant emotive and Immature they simply can't feel the other person feeling they selfish and alwayse think of themselves and got jealous of other who have more care than them espcially of this story in manga pointed that kids where jealous of nishimeya cause she got more care and interst and they can't realise her pain and Disabled
May 20, 2017 10:44 PM
Jun 2011
Symphyon said:

Same but i was thinking i deserve it cause i myself was used to bully my weak sister cause i was jealous of her but as you said the past is the past everything is fine now with my Precious sister
May 22, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2013
Because life is life? People <especially kids> are cruel. Nothing new.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
May 22, 2017 10:00 AM

Jun 2011
I was bullied and I was a cute disabled girl too.
The anime community in a nutshell.
May 24, 2017 2:02 AM
Sep 2013
Anyways, that says nothing about her in-universe physical attractiveness because due to generic cuteness, any anime character who isn't meant to be ugly will be attractive. Heck, even some characters who are meant to be ugly are still more attractive than 90% of real people.
May 28, 2017 12:34 PM

Sep 2007
Most likely because they think she is different and can't defend herself. The bullying got worse after Sahara leave too.
Well Ishida was definitely the leader but the others were no better.
Jun 1, 2017 9:00 AM

May 2015
Because special treatment. People doesn't like the differences. People tend to like one who same with them
"If you don’t like a rule… Just follow it… Reach the top… And change the rule." -adolf hitler
Feb 15, 2018 7:10 PM

Dec 2016
Because it's part of the very nature of kids with strong personalities, to be mean and think bullying another kid is fun and makes them look cool, without giving a shit how the bullied one may feel.

More topics from this board

» Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stacias - Aug 1, 2022

258 by kaycooo »»
Apr 20, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihon_no_tsuki - Sep 21, 2016

700 by Morragan »»
Apr 4, 5:29 PM

» Ueno and miki (Spoiler)

Gilbertaxel17 - Jan 14

17 by Marianolove_55 »»
Mar 16, 9:39 AM

» Sharing Whispers with Shoko - Moments that Made Us Fee

Sad-Life - Dec 31, 2023

11 by Aryan422 »»
Jan 2, 9:21 AM

» What are your opinions on Tomohiro?

Aldanaonair - Dec 29, 2023

7 by Squatch70 »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.