Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2015
I'm actually slightly hyped for next ep, that TERMINATOR DU-DUNDUN DU-DUN ending was a great cliffhanger.

I'm not yet sold on Mitsuki, he seems similar to so many characters I've seen before that it feels cheap. We already have a better Kaworu copy this season in Seikaisuru Kado, no need for another! But it wouldn't be Naruto Boruto without the blatant ship baiting, so I guess it was to be expected.

Also poor, poor Shino. I love how they give him the spotlight (even though it's in a negative way), he was always quite an interesting character. I hope he doesn't cause anything drastic to happen next ep that'd lead to his dismissal. He clearly tries his best with the kids.
May 4, 2017 2:10 PM
Dec 2012
Awful episode sigh.
May 4, 2017 2:46 PM

Apr 2016
I know Mutsuki is Orochimaru sons and all however come on how strong is he, also still got no idea on what this "evil" aura is about
May 4, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2016
I hope shino just kick all of them butts very fast and someone from older generation shows up to stop him. Probably not gonna happen tho.
I'll be pretty sad if Shino just loses to them.
May 4, 2017 5:30 PM

Jun 2013
Boruto is good in math?!
May 4, 2017 6:28 PM

Feb 2015
Shino is treated totally like a joke. He used to be a serious and skilled ninja. I found it very hard not to think that Shino is very powerful, skilled and lethal. In fact if he fights against that 3 kids, one of them should end defeated or dead in the first minutes of the fight, I mean he's probably a jounin.
May 4, 2017 6:33 PM

Sep 2011
I like it way better than original Naruto already, Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are just a lot more interesting than Naruto, Sakura ( Eww) and Sasuke.

Especially when comparing Sarada to Sakura, like comparing earth to the sky.
May 4, 2017 6:48 PM

Dec 2015
Soli18 said:
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol I remember when I first saw Shino's character design I thought he looked like Robocop, and that red eye at the end made him seem even more like a rogue cyborg type of thing.

Anyway, poor Shino, he's just been the butt of everyone's jokes lately. Next episode should be interesting.

Also, @Soli18 @Anathor @NatyTenshi @krazykillerkurt not sure if you're interested in spoilers but I'll leave this here in case you want to know. From the Naruto wiki:

Damn thats pretty interesting bro. I wonder how strong he is hmmm

Why wont people just read his One-Shot? that explains everything about his background, besides, its translated

May 5, 2017 1:27 AM

Mar 2016
Mitsuki kinda reminds me of the way Sai was when he was first introduced to team 7 but you can definitely see Orochimaru's moves have be passed down to Mitsuki by the way he fought Iwabe! Overall it was a good episode but nothing special...I guess it's still too early to tell if this series is gonna be any good
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 5, 2017 10:05 AM

Nov 2016
Mitsuki is pretty cool xD but he has a weird vibe tho. I was also thinking that Mitsuki was the one who was summoning those evil ghost which Boruto can see. Just a theory though, but doesn't seem like it's a possibility anymore, huh.

I felt bad for Shino sensei, he's trying to be a good teacher but is having a hard time ><. Hope he gets relief in the next episode.
May 5, 2017 11:14 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Mitsuki is the new "Sai"?! This is worst than i could imagine!!!
May 5, 2017 12:56 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a renegade Ninja that decides to cause havoc because the academy rejected him eh. Hmm one of Iwabe's flunkies eh lol. But lol this guy really is a coward lol but then again most flunkies are. Boruto's eye is really starting to develop eh. Meanwhile as the school was devastated last episode they have to have their classes outside lol. Hmm so Mitsuki finally appears then eh. The peace has allowed ninja's from other countries to transfer between villages to train eh. Good thing really. Hmm the village hidden in the sound was the village that Orochimaru developed right. Odd place to be from though. Lol its nice that the members of the class are rearing to see what kind of skills Mitsuki has though. Poor Sumire having a hard job keeping the class focused lol. Lol Boruto did say ask about anything after all so asking about the lack of a classroom is still fits that bill. Lol its surprising that Boruto is able to write out such a equation since he spends most of his time messing around. Lol make Shino angry and he will give you a much larger equation to solve. Serves Boruto right though. Hmm Mitsuki sure has the brains though. Still at least he's willing to help others though. Hmm Mitsuki's attack speed sure is fast but he doesn't seem too constrained to rules either. Hmm it did look like Mistuki was aiming to kill there rather than simply win the match. He does lack empathy though i guess.

Shino must really have it hard as a teacher though. He tries his best though. Still its nice that Kurenai thinks highly of him though. Hmm it seems that Mitsuki is acting under someone's orders though. Lol Shino's new outfit though. Wow a bit more flashy than i would have thought for Shino lol. Hmm so a party to welcome Mitsuki and to start the day eh. Still its nice that Sumire is able to see how hard Shino is working though. Hmm so Shino decided to become a teacher to repay his village eh. Pretty good reason actually. But unfortunately despite his hard work bad things seem to happen every time he gets serious. Poor Shino really. Lol Choco's reason for checking out the disturbance is far different to everyone else's. Hmm so Mitsuki knows that Boruto can see the weird pressure as well eh. Taking on the guy alone will be hard even for Sarada i think. That was some good teamwork between Sarada, Shikadai and Iwabe even though though they failed to stop the guy. Mitsuki is someone that has obvious skill though and he seems to be connected to this incident. Now this presence is in Shino eh. This will be bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2017 2:41 PM

Jun 2016
Mitsuki is really strong and knows some jutsu's. Fine episode.
Back in days, the teachers used to protect the students and the students along with them fought the villains. The teachers now are too weak lol, doesn't seem right...
May 5, 2017 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
I feel like this show has so much potential and they're not using any of it.
It's kind of a shame, this episode felt very "meh" and honestly the animation seemed to have even taken another hit this time around as well.
May 6, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2008
Shino vs 3 kids?

Yeah, I give them 10 seconds at best. Boruto has no jutsu to go vs bugs, Shikamarus son either, Mitsuki might live through first attack or two by using various jutsus he's learned, but after that, he's dead.

We've seen Shino fight serious fights in Shippuuden, if 3 fucking kids defeat him, I'll be pissed as hell.
May 6, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2016
ahh man it warms my heart seeing all the old characters, but mannn anko and kurenai do them more justice they need to treat our women with grace making them look ugly with them character designs
Facta Non Verba
May 7, 2017 1:11 AM

Oct 2008
Cool! Mitsuki is really a strong and capable shinobi with knowledge of some escape jutsu and 2 element ninjutsu wind & lightning (kaze & kaminari [raikiri])
LOL everything is going hard for Aburame Shino...
LOL Iruka is now the school principal!
Dark Shino next! looks like Boruto, Shikadai and even Mitsuki would be in deep trouble, well we might see serious mode Mitsuki because he's a bit strong!
5/5.

May 7, 2017 6:52 PM

Apr 2015
Lol, Shino becomes terminator...
it's nice to see Iruka-sensei in this episode...
May 7, 2017 8:07 PM

Jul 2012
Seeing Shino fail this hard at teaching makes me feel bad for him. But it looks like next episode could be the climax of his character development so far. Hope he somehow becomes a great teacher after this :)
May 8, 2017 6:46 AM
May 2012
well well well, mitsuki is just like sai.
May 9, 2017 9:05 PM

Jun 2008
Aw, poor Shino! I really feel for him and what he's going through.
HEY!
May 10, 2017 12:53 PM

Sep 2009
Hakisak said:
Does anyone also hate Chouchou Akimichi ?

What? She's the best character in the series. And extremely adorable.
May 11, 2017 8:35 PM
Apr 2017
I gave it 5/5 because of Mitsuki's debut, Kurenai and Iruka appearing, and Shino's upcoming battle. However, I want to see more of the adults and the introduction episodes need to end soon. It's obvious that the purple thing is the villain of this arc, but it should start picking up.
May 12, 2017 10:54 AM

May 2014
At first I was like, lmao Shino, hats off to the dedication.
After that shit went down.
May 28, 2017 9:35 PM

May 2013
Poor Shino-sensei D; keep trying!!!!! It'll be okei -^__^- you just have a lot of troublemakers in the class, like for Iruka hahaha

Boruto is surprisingly book smart too. But that's because Hinata tutors him at home and makes him crack down on studies so it's not that much of a surprise lol.
Jun 4, 2017 11:42 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
RIP Shino
Died because of: Being too painful :C
He was really trying though. Poor guy.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 6, 2017 3:37 AM

Apr 2017
not sure why Shino, one of the most forgettable characters from Naruto is given the most spotlight in this sequel. That being said he's not overly boring in this and it's nice to see him progress a little over the years.

Still would have preferred to see basically anyone else as the teacher, but maybe they'll have something else in store for the better ones later on.

Salad (yes I'm calling her that) 's part of the fight was cool but overall this show hasn't been visually interesting to me at all. a few bland character designs, meh animation and flat camera angles can make this show a bit forgettable in this department.

The dark chakra thing makes this show feel like a villain of the week cartoon, and having no other motivations other than "I was taken over by darkness idk lol" isn't fun at all. hope this is dropped soon, but with boruto's eye power only being useful for that at this point and the explicit mention of "seeing it" from our new mysterious totally not evil character makes it hard for me to believe that.

Yeah, last episode was better.
HannibalQJul 24, 2017 10:37 PM
Big breast are full of dreams, but small breast are full of hope.
Jun 29, 2017 7:11 AM
May 2016
donno , why people complain about slow pace. When characters are new, it will take time, just enjoy whats being offered and moreover its studio pierrots new baby, they will take it as slow as possible, so knowing that the ep was good,

tho I hate those new looks, anko ! iruka ! kurenai ! . its awful !

shino seems outta character - he is cooler in general
Jul 24, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
HannibalQ said:
The dark chakra thing makes this show feel like a villain of the week cartoon, and having no other motivations other than "I was taken over by darkness idk lol" isn't fun at all. hope this is dropped soon, but with boruto's eye power only being useful for that at this point and the explicit mention of "seeing it" from our new mysterious totally not evil character makes it hard for me to believe that.

Yeah the dark chakra thing is kinda annoying, it feels like a shitty kid keeps giving false information to the people afflicted and they get pissed for a bit.

Meh
Jul 25, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2010
It seems that Mitsuki doesn't really get emotions and wants to get close to Boruto for some reason... Reminds me of Sai more, than Sai's son >D

And gosh, Kurenai and Iruka got sooo oooold, hopefully it won't be the same with Kakashi, he has to stay bishie >_<
Oct 28, 2017 10:43 AM

Jul 2016
this episode was the best so far, i was pretty much dancing from happiness. who knew happiness came in the shape of mitsuki? i didn't.
aburame's gleaming eye visor reminded me of kikyo zoldyck for a sec.
Nov 8, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
what, that purple aura even got Shino? Shino that weak? really?
May 7, 2022 9:35 PM

Dec 2012
An arsonist.
The same shadow.
Someone took him out.
Who is that?
A transfer student. Mitsuki.
Mitsuki beat Iwabe.
OMG! That's Kurenai? Damn.
Mitsuki talking to someone. Snakes? His sun?
Bugs. Dat wind jutsu.
Shino is possessed.
Dat ending.

Boruto was about to give that guy the most unintentional power bomb ever. Kurenai was so pretty. Now she looks terrible. How many characters will Boruto ruin? Next episode is the last episode because Shino's about to end everything.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 22, 2022 9:25 AM
Sep 2022
Nov 17, 2022 4:20 AM
Dec 2017
ruin Naruto's story, Boruto just a spoiled rich kid who know nothing. that brat don't have brain. i don't understand why they make this series.
Mar 5, 2023 9:07 PM
Jul 2022
Not bad:):):):)yay
Mar 27, 2023 4:07 PM
Mar 2023
Yeahhhhhhhh I like it
Aug 21, 2023 4:14 AM
Aug 2023
Keren banget asli
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.