Forum Settings
Forums

I just smoked a ciggrate for the first time

New
Apr 27, 2017 11:55 AM

Aug 2015
I am 15 anyway I was in my house alone and saw a ciggrate and lighter so I decided to try it I took like 3 puffs then it felt shit and the smell was shit so I threw the rest of the ciggrate and decided never to smoke however after smoking I felt a bit dizzy and that's it anyway is what I did good

Anyway
Have u ever smoked
How did it feel for the first time
How long
And are u still addicted to it
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 27, 2017 11:57 AM

Jun 2015
Nah, had enough second-hand smoke growing up to last a lifetime.
I have been forced to smoke by my father when I was like ten as a joke, but I don't remember the taste.

Also, cigs are expensive af, at least here.

Apr 27, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2016
Have u ever smoked

Yes.

Eh, I didn't feel anything special to be honest.
How long

No clue when it was exactly but I smoked my first fag a year or two ago roughly.

Never was and I'll hopefully never be, I haven't touched a cig in ages, it's an awful investment and it really doesn't match my current lifestyle. I don't want to hinder my stamina, considering I'm a really active person.
Erg_OrgyApr 27, 2017 12:02 PM
Apr 27, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2015
Erg_Orgy said:
I smoked my first fag a year or two ago roughly.
I always forget other places call them fags.
Heh.

Apr 27, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2015
I've never smoked an entire cigarette, just done a couple putts for the kick of it on a few occasions.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 27, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2014
Never smoked, and I don't care if others do, as long as they don't continuously blow smoke in my face.

I've experienced enough second-hand smoke for me to be considered a smoker though.

As far as I'm aware, it's sort of like an acquired taste. It'll taste like shit the first 10 times, but once you get used to it, it's very easy to get addicted.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Apr 27, 2017 12:03 PM

Jun 2016
codephat said:
Erg_Orgy said:
I smoked my first fag a year or two ago roughly.
Heh.

They go well with some faggots, hah.
Apr 27, 2017 12:04 PM
Apr 2017
No I never smoked. And I don't plan on smoking either. It's best to stay away from that kind of stuff.
Apr 27, 2017 12:04 PM

Feb 2015
I've never smoked and never will. I feel dizzy already when someone smokes around me.
Apr 27, 2017 12:05 PM

Jun 2015
Erg_Orgy said:
codephat said:
Heh.

They go well with some faggots, hah.

Seems like Mike Pence's wet dream, honestly.
codyApr 27, 2017 12:24 PM

Apr 27, 2017 12:13 PM

Jul 2015
nope never smoked and never will. i drink more than enough alcohol though
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 27, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2013
I had been addicted for over 4 years until I quitted in 2014. I don't remember what it was like to smoke for the first time, but I'm pretty sure I didn't like it. Yet I decided to try once more, then I started to smoke occasionally on parties, and finally - I got addicted when I was 16. One thing I can tell is that you can get addicted before you even know, even if you're under a false impression that you can control it (don't listen to people who say it's just a habit, I also used to say that). Do yourself a favor and stay away from it, nicotine is more addictive than cocaine and it's extremely hard to quit. I tried many, many times until I finally succeded.
fuyukiApr 27, 2017 12:58 PM
Apr 27, 2017 12:27 PM

Aug 2009
Revolt1021 said:
I am 15 anyway I was in my house alone and saw a ciggrate and lighter so I decided to try it I took like 3 puffs then it felt shit and the smell was shit so I threw the rest of the ciggrate and decided never to smoke however after smoking I felt a bit dizzy and that's it anyway is what I did good

Anyway
Have u ever smoked
How long

I smoked for 12 years. The first time I smoked and inhaled I felt a little dizzy. I haven't smoked in 12 years.Quit cold turkey. The key to quitting is to never smoke another cigarette again.
Apr 27, 2017 12:38 PM

Sep 2008
Revolt1021 said:

Anyway
Have u ever smoked
How long

Second hand smoke due to mom most of my life (and her friends).

When I was 18 I was at a waterpark with some friends I know (who were very much older than me) for years. One of which offered me a cigarrette (not knowing I never tried one). Said sure, took one, smoked it. It made me slightly dizzy probably because it's the first time i every tried it. Interesting feeling, one which I decided to try out again, 7 times over the next few years.

Mainly because the first few I wanted to analyse the feelings more in private since I couldn't the first time (I was wake boarding).

After that I think I tried it a few more times merely because spur of the moment times such as "I dreamt I was smoking so I tried again"

After that I never had the urge again, haven't smoked since.

My mother is still addicted.
Apr 27, 2017 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
1-No.
2-Read my first answer.
3-Read both my first and second answer.
4-I'm not going to repeat myself.

If you just smoke'd for the first time, you still can leave without problems, don't smoke again, ever.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Apr 27, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2017
never smoked a cigarette in my life. i have these weird impulses like i want to smoke tho. never acted on them.
Apr 27, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2013
Revolt1021 said:

Anyway
Have u ever smoked
How long

Yeah, I used to and rarely still do.

I smoked like one a day, but never felt like I was addicted to it. The first time I felt kind of dizzy, but then that feeling slowly feeling went away, and could only get it again with "stronger" cigs. It was good for socializing, and to "boost the booze " when I was drunk, but as i grew older I realized that it probably was not worth it in the long run. It certainly isn't good for you, and also empties your wallet

It all lasted like 2 years, then I suddently stopped smoking and changed my "routine". Now smoking is like a very rare event for me, only do it when I really get in the mood again or when I'm very stressed. The last one for example was in November.

I'm not going to tell you to never smoke another one again, go ahead and try it for yourself a few more times if you feel attracted to it. Eventually you'll realize that there's actually nothing "cool" about it, and if you are wise and with a strong will, you'll just stop there.
HazuraeApr 27, 2017 1:02 PM
Apr 27, 2017 12:56 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
I'm 19 and I've been smoking since I was about 16. I find smoking to be a good gap filler when I'm bored or need something to do in my free time especially while waiting outside. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted, it's just a habit in my case and I'll probably stop eventually. No idea when though.
Apr 27, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2014
I might just die if I ever smoke the devil's fiddle.
So no I haven't at all.
#AsthmaAwareness
#AsthmaVisibility

And young man I am disappointed in u smoking that shit and being tempted.
Apr 27, 2017 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
Nope not at all. And never I will.

You know I just don't like the concept of cancer.
Apr 27, 2017 1:08 PM

Aug 2015
Bowie said:
I might just die if I ever smoke the devil's fiddle.
So no I haven't at all.
#AsthmaAwareness
#AsthmaVisibility

And young man I am disappointed in u smoking that shit and being tempted.
i was just curious how it feels but honestly though after taking like 2 puffs i couldn't take it i was coughing so much and i removed the ciggrate idk how is it addicting though
Apr 27, 2017 1:12 PM

Aug 2013
Revolt1021 said:

Have u ever smoked
How long

I recommend you quit while you're ahead and never touch another cigarette in your life.

I've smoked, yes. The first time I felt high, uncoordinated, weak in the legs, smiley and some slight hyper-focus. It was a good time. It happened when I was planning to go literally jump off a cliff after running away from a psychiatric hospital, I found an unlit cigarette in a parking lot and figured "why not?" and picked it up, walked a good two miles and found a lighter on a porch and smoked it down to the filter.

After the first cigarette I proceedingly had cravings for them even a month afterwards. When I did finally buy a pack of Marlboros I ended up vomiting after the first cigarette, I smoked maybe half the pack (10~). I then quit for a number of months. When I was dating my last partner, I would smoke at parties with them, which started me smoking again, American Spirits this time. I went through maybe 4 packs during that time. Last cigarette I had was in November 2016 on Thanksgiving. I've had some disposable e-cigarettes since then. Considering going on Bupropropion (Wellbutrin/Zyban) to help me stay off them.

I strongly urge people never to pickup smoking. Never to try it. Not to mix tobacco with your cannabis, not to try e-cigarettes, not to smoke blunts (tobacco cigar wraps filled with cannabis). It's horribly addictive and one of the worst ongoing health impacts a person can have.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 27, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2013
insertrandomname said:
There is no good reason to even try it, so no. Don't think I ever will.

Ame said:
I'm 19 and I've been smoking since I was about 16. I find smoking to be a good gap filler when I'm bored or need something to do in my free time especially while waiting outside. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted, it's just a habit in my case and I'll probably stop eventually. No idea when though.

Isn't that what all addicted people say though?

It definitely is. #canconfirm #Idontneed30charslimitforthatthough
Apr 27, 2017 1:27 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
insertrandomname said:
Isn't that what all addicted people say though?

I've quit smoking for 6+ months and never had a craving during the time. I have moments where I'm off and on because I just don't feel like smoking. An addiction is when you rely on something to the point you have trouble not relying on it. I only rely on them for momentary feelings of boredom, it's not a priority but more of a luxury I am able to have when I'm feeling like it. Like every smoker says, you shouldn't smoke because it's a health risk. But when you look at the statistics, it's not as life threatening to everyone as it seems. My father smoked cigarettes since he was 12 or 13, he's 64 or 65 now and hasn't gone to the doctor's in over 30 years. He went to the doctors recently and had no problems, keep in mind he's an alcoholic and consumes large amounts of it DAILY. He had minor issues, but they said if he didn't tell them that he consumed alcohol or smoked for more than 40 years they wouldn't of been able to tell the difference without an autopsy.

You reap what you sow when smoking cigarettes, if you're worried about lung diseases, and health issues, obviously stop. There's enough warnings and advocates that preach the risks for you to know that they're terrible, some people find leisure in smoking and don't care about the risks like me. Also take note that I don't smoke more than maybe a half a pack a day if I'm living on the wild side, I don't smoke that much at all. I will never allow my children or grandchildren to smoke, if they end up smoking at some point as they grow up I will have to figure out what brought it on. Smoking casually or to fit in is wrong, that goes for any substance being put into your body that has more negative effects than positives; especially if your intent is to abuse the effects.
aphyeApr 27, 2017 1:38 PM
Apr 27, 2017 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
I've occasionally bummed ciggies off people when I've felt insanely neurotic, or in a social setting where everyone else is. That's about it.
I myself would rather not do it regularly, but I don't disrespect people who do. It's a bad habit, it's harmful, but it's their choice.
Apr 27, 2017 1:58 PM

May 2013
I've smoked cigarettes quite a few times, but never habitually. My bros used to all be smokers so I'd ask for a cig literally about once every few weeks.

These days, I'll still enjoy one from time to time, but honestly super rarely. And I always roll my own when I smoke em.

They are pretty much fine if you can smoke them in moderation. You won't get cancer from one cigarette lol you have to smoke a fuckton for that. But for whatever reason some people can't seem to avoid the addiction, for me it was always something I looked out for and I never got hoooked.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 27, 2017 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
Apr 27, 2017 3:10 PM

Jun 2015
started smoking when i was 16. now i smoke smoke erry day spirits only fuck marbs
Apr 27, 2017 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
I started smoking around 15, quit when i was ~21.

xrockxz89 said:
I've smoked cigarettes quite a few times, but never habitually. My bros used to all be smokers so I'd ask for a cig literally about once every few weeks.

These days, I'll still enjoy one from time to time, but honestly super rarely. And I always roll my own when I smoke em.

They are pretty much fine if you can smoke them in moderation. You won't get cancer from one cigarette lol you have to smoke a fuckton for that. But for whatever reason some people can't seem to avoid the addiction, for me it was always something I looked out for and I never got hoooked.

Sounds alot like me when i first started. I didn't ever get completely addicted to them either, they were just something to help me ease up at social gatherings and shit. Also a few of my friends smoked. I don't think i ever got much further than a pack a week. Quitting was relatively easy, I just decided that i'd rather spend my extra money on better shit, so i just stopped lol. I felt like shit for maybe a few days after about a week or so, but after that it was smooth sailing.
Apr 27, 2017 3:23 PM

Feb 2012
No but I have 2 cigs like right next to me so don't force me to light them bitches up, I ain't no pussy fam.
Apr 27, 2017 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah, and I got a buzz off it but it ended a few seconds after I finished the cigarette. It felt like things were shaking but it might've been because I was in direct sunlight in the summer shoveling fucking rocks.

Ramkec said:
No but I have 2 cigs like right next to me so don't force me to light them bitches up, I ain't no pussy fam.

I bet 5 of your dollars you won't even smoke em, fam.
Apr 27, 2017 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
Veneficia said:
I bet 5 of your dollars you won't even smoke em, fam.

Just how did you know I was fronting.
Apr 27, 2017 3:44 PM

Jul 2014
I've smoked socially a few times before and enjoyed it. Helped me think more clearly. I'm not gonna do it regularly tho.
Take care of yourself

Apr 27, 2017 7:12 PM

May 2013
FontSize72LOL said:

Sounds alot like me when i first started. I didn't ever get completely addicted to them either, they were just something to help me ease up at social gatherings and shit. Also a few of my friends smoked. I don't think i ever got much further than a pack a week. Quitting was relatively easy, I just decided that i'd rather spend my extra money on better shit, so i just stopped lol. I felt like shit for maybe a few days after about a week or so, but after that it was smooth sailing.

Yeah nicotine buzz is not to be taken lightly so I'm not surprised you felt it when you quit. Probably a good thing to not smoke them :/
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 27, 2017 7:25 PM

Nov 2016
İ always hated smell of it never tried so far dont think i would ever do.
Apr 27, 2017 7:29 PM

Apr 2017
from even just a raw enjoyment (focus, mental relaxation, social factors) for risk (addiction, $$$, cancer, smell sticks to EVERYTHING) perspective ive never bothered with cigarettes. Ive tried tobacco and had blunts to see the effects and they were very meh.

stick to vaping weed, kiddo (and wait till you arent a kiddo, kiddo).
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Apr 27, 2017 7:35 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
Vokren said:
Ame said:

That's what every addict says when in denial, or so I heard.

Can't deny something that wasn't there to begin with. x)
Apr 27, 2017 7:40 PM

Dec 2014
I can't take cigagrretes at all, despite of being allergic, it's still heavly bad for your health.

Not sure about the weed doe hahahaha
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Apr 27, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2008
Never have smoked. I don't think I will ever but I kind stopped caring about some things so I dont know maybe id smoke something but not normal cigarettes.
Apr 27, 2017 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
i started smoking cigarettes when i was 18
i got slightly high and relaxed

yes i'm still addicted, i smoke both regular cigarettes and use an electronic cigarette at 30 years old.
so i've been smoking for 12 years

it's a bad habit and i wouldn't suggest it.
Apr 27, 2017 8:28 PM

Mar 2017
I smoke only when I'm out drinking with the boys.

Or when I'm on E, that stuff makes me smoke like crazy.

Edit: I smoked my first cigarette at 21 (I'm 23) and I can happily say I'm not addicted.

Teenagers should avoid that stuff. They're the ones that become addicted with ease.
D_DogApr 27, 2017 8:31 PM
Apr 27, 2017 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
I've never smoked before and never will.
Apr 27, 2017 9:05 PM

Feb 2013

Does the marijuanalanadana count?
Apr 27, 2017 9:18 PM

Apr 2017
Daddy-O said:

Does the marijuanalanadana count?

only if you dont abide is it bad for you
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Apr 27, 2017 9:24 PM

Apr 2012
Have u ever smoked
Yes

It was meh. Not sure if i felt anything. Maybe a bit light headed, but probably a placebo effect.

How long
A few months? But i didn't smoke very frequently

And are u still addicted to it?
No don't think i ever was addicted to it. Really didn't like the smell and it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth so it didn't take much for me to just quit entirely.

Apr 27, 2017 9:28 PM
Jul 2018
Only once. I stole a cigar from my mom to see what the big deal was about. Did nothing for me, and it tasted like shit, never tried it again. Alcohol on the other hand is an entirely different matter ...
Apr 27, 2017 9:34 PM

Apr 2015
If you can't spell 'cigarette' you aren't old enough to smoke one.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 27, 2017 9:51 PM

Oct 2013
yes, tobbaco is a divine plant

don't smoke that marlboro shit
Apr 27, 2017 9:53 PM

Feb 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
yes, tobbaco is a divine plant

don't smoke that marlboro shit
The X-Files taught me that people who smoke Marlboro are part of an alien invasion inter-governmental conspiracy.
Apr 27, 2017 10:19 PM

Dec 2011
Nope and never will. Plus cigarette smoke smells nasty.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 6 hours ago

12 by deg »»
10 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

21 by 707supremacist »»
12 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

315 by Lightskynight »»
15 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Yesterday

15 by 707supremacist »»
16 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

80 by zoeanime13 »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.