Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2017 12:10 PM

Mar 2015
Registration is now closed!

A big thanks to everyone who registered for FAL Spring 2017! This season has a total of 381 teams. We're happy that so many people are interested in FAL and hope everyone has lots of fun~
Good luck everyone, and may the best team win!

Listed below are the initial teams for this season. Please note that we won't edit this list as the season progresses. Instead, you'll find a detailed overview of your team's status for every week later in the FAL club forum. Make sure to join and frequently check the FAL club for the newest information.

Please follow the link below to see if your team is correct. The titles are sorted alphabetically (order doesn't matter). Make sure that your active team and bench are correctly separated. If you spot a mistake, please report it by sending a PM to FALbot before April 6th, 23:59 UTC. We will only accept corrections if your team is different from the one you sent us. You can't swap titles if you changed your mind (not even between active team and bench).

Click here to check your teams!

Team Stats:

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your team choices and speculate!
_Ghost_Apr 9, 2017 11:07 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2011
There are 15 other people with Yugioh Vrains on their active team? Do I have tons of competition for last this time around or were people just not paying attention to the start date?

edit: seems like the latter. Only one of the 15 has a team mostly comprised of low PTW stuff.
kuuderes_shadowApr 2, 2017 12:20 PM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 2, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2011
@RedDragon_
@Impossible

Good luck, and may the worst team win.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 2, 2017 12:52 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Somehow I'd expected Busou Shoujo Machavellianism to have been picked more. Surprising.

Now to see how much I suffer or excel for not picking Zero kara such and such and Re:Creators.

Good luck, everyone!
Apr 2, 2017 12:54 PM

Jan 2015
kuuderes_shadow said:
@RedDragon_
@Impossible

I made sure to choose the worst shows of the season. I'm confident since @Impossible has Alice to Zouroku and Granblue Fantasy on his team.
Apr 2, 2017 1:03 PM

Jul 2012
Super nervous as this is the first time in a while that I got a unique team.

I see that Natsume Yuujinchou is picked by many. I don't think it was that much of a good choice last FAL (I used it only during the last week of FAL).
Apr 2, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2011
RedDragon_ said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
@RedDragon_
@Impossible

I made sure to choose the worst shows of the season. I'm confident since @Impossible has Alice to Zouroku and Granblue Fantasy on his team.

There's me as well. My team's rather more similar to yours.

As usual there's a couple of others that could get low scoring teams with a well placed swap but they usually don't do it, and they'd generally be needing unexpected results as well, so I'm not including them.
Apr 2, 2017 1:15 PM

Nov 2011
So many unique teams this season. It's not surprising though.
Apr 2, 2017 1:16 PM

Apr 2016
Samii said:

I see that Natsume Yuujinchou is picked by many. I don't think it was that much of a good choice last FAL (I used it only during the last week of FAL).

It will be interesting to see. But, I don't think it will reel in as much points as last fall. I had Natsume active for the first three weeks and that was a mistake.
This is a signature. It is used to hold images and words. However, I am using it to store these lines your reading right now!
Apr 2, 2017 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
Ayyyy, I got the top 6 most picked anime. Maybe I should've picked Renai, though.
Apr 2, 2017 1:40 PM
Jun 2016
Aaand I missed signing up for this. Oh well, there's always next time.

Good luck everyone who is participating!
Apr 2, 2017 1:56 PM

Mar 2014
Why exactly didn't more people pick Granblue Fantasy?
Especially considering half of the people picked Re:Creators despite having somewhat low members compared to the rest (smart move there).
I skipped on Sakurada Reset, not sure if that was smart but we'll see. I'm feeling confident having an unique team on all categories.

Good luck, everyone!
Paulo27Apr 2, 2017 2:05 PM
Apr 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2016
I think Nanatsu no Taizai would be like the next Keijo. I wonder why so many people didn't choose it though.
Apr 2, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2012
I predict some huge flops. D:
Apr 2, 2017 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Numi said:
Somehow I'd expected Busou Shoujo Machavellianism to have been picked more. Surprising.

This is a bit surprising to me too. I thought it would be one of the most picked/started series.

Didn't expect Clockwork Planet to be listed so high up. Aside from it having the same creator as NGNL, the current details and visuals for the adaptation swayed me away from picking it. I'm worried about that choice now, but all I can do is wait to see how things turn out. Good luck to everyone participating.

Assuming Saekano Flat's episode 0 is a separate entry, none of the watchers/posts from it will count for FAL, right?
Apr 2, 2017 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
Paulo27 said:
Especially considering half of the people picked Re:Creators despite having somewhat low members compared to the rest (smart move there).
I skipped on Sakurada Reset, not sure if that was smart but we'll see. I'm feeling confident having an unique team on all categories.

Good luck, everyone!
Looks very generic and while that goes for most shows here, 1-2 episodes came out already earlier and barely anyone was watching it even then. The art style is all over the place, the animation is meh, and it's just basically your generic fantasy adventure type show.
Apr 2, 2017 2:52 PM

Jul 2007
Tyrel said:
Ayyyy, I got the top 6 most picked anime. Maybe I should've picked Renai, though.

Yup, me too, we got the same series.
But I wasn't too sure about Renai because of that yandere girl, that's why I didn't pick it.
Apr 2, 2017 2:53 PM

Nov 2011
Paulo27 said:

Good luck, everyone!

One reason: When I was checking MAL's seasonal page for the shows with the most members a couple days ago when I submitted my team, Granblue was not listed at all; I didn't even realize it existed. This probably happened to other people too. Naturally, Eromanga was listed as having the most members minus the sequels, which probably contributed to it being the top pick.

I don't think I would have picked it anyway since it looks meh and already has two episodes out, but I don't think I'll be trusting MAL's seasonal listings for FAL in the future.

Mills said:
Numi said:

This is a bit surprising to me too. I thought it would be one of the most picked/started series.

Didn't expect Clockwork Planet to be listed so high up. Aside from it having the same creator as NGNL, the current details and visuals for the adaptation swayed me away from picking it. I'm worried about that choice now, but all I can do is wait to see how things turn out. Good luck to everyone participating.

Assuming Saekano Flat's episode 0 is a separate entry, none of the watchers/posts from it will count for FAL, right?

Clockwork Planet was picked a lot more than I thought as well. Despite the PTW numbers the PVs looked pretty iffy; I decided to anyway since it's by NGNL's author, but I didn't expect so many people to take a risk like that.

A separate entry won't score points for Saekano, no.

Regarding Machavellianism, it's just another generic-looking show amongst a season full of generic-looking shows (at least as far as FAL picks go). The difference is that this generic-looking show has substantially fewer PTW numbers than the others. That's my logic for lack of picks, at least.
TripleSRankApr 2, 2017 3:05 PM
Apr 2, 2017 3:05 PM

Mar 2014
TripleSRank said:
One reason: When I was checking MAL's seasonal page for the shows with the most members a couple days ago when I submitted my team, Granblue was not listed at all; I didn't even realize it existed. This probably happened to other people too. Naturally, Eromanga was listed as having the most members minus the sequels, which probably contributed to it being the top pick.

I don't think I would have picked it anyway since it looks meh and already has two episodes out, but I don't think I'll be trusting MAL's seasonal listings for FAL in the future.
Makes sense, MAL only changed the air dates for the entry on the day it aired (since it had a prescreening) so a lot of people probably must have completely missed it unless they remembered it was airing or saw it on the list of FAL and looked for the entry manually, or made their team in the last ~30 hours or so.

Tyrel said:
Looks very generic and while that goes for most shows here, 1-2 episodes came out already earlier and barely anyone was watching it even then. The art style is all over the place, the animation is meh, and it's just basically your generic fantasy adventure type show.
Maybe, but it has good numbers for the start at least.

Mills said:
Yeah, they don't count. I don't see an episode 0 but I guess it'd explain why it's only airing on the 14th, even if only aired on the 21st, guess that doesn't really change much for my strategy.
Apr 2, 2017 3:18 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Paulo27 said:
Mills said:
Yeah, they don't count. I don't see an episode 0 but I guess it'd explain why it's only airing on the 14th, even if only aired on the 21st, guess that doesn't really change much for my strategy.

Correct. The script is automated to gather data from specific entries in the MAL database (those of eligible titles). So it'll gather watchers/posts from the main Saekano Flat's entry, but not for its episode 0, once that gets its own entry in the DB. Same thing happened with the Kyousougiga TV series a few years ago, which had a prologue episode of sorts.
Apr 2, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2011
@Paulo27

It only has good numbers because it had a few months head start. If it didn't have that start, it'd be wayyyyy lower.
Apr 2, 2017 3:37 PM

Aug 2016
Dang it! I was going to put Eromanga-sensei, but I didn't want to post on the episode discussion. Really regretting that decision. I'm also surprised that Alice to Zouroku wasn't picked as much.

Oh well. May the best otaku win.
Apr 2, 2017 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
Samii said:

And that's all that you want it for. That sweet sweet final week score.
Apr 2, 2017 3:59 PM
Sep 2016
@kuuderes_shadow
@RedDragon_

To be honest, I have no idea what I am doing. Randomly picked shows, it makes sense it would be a bad team. Don't know enough (about the shows or the game) to play strategically.

Sorry to disappoint you, haha. You wont have much competition for anything from me.

Also, does FAL only run for 2 seasons per year? That's what it looks like, with only Fall and Spring.
Apr 2, 2017 4:13 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Hmm my team is unique this time (both active and full), though all quite highly picked series.

My biggest problem was all the series I really wanted to bet on, all began airing well into the end of the second week, and that never bodes well if the title isn't already super hyped.

Re:Creators was the first, and most obvious, choice for me. The studio is relatively new, but has done good work. The char designs seem appealing for a wide audience and the story sounds interesting. But Sawano writing the music sold me. I expect some nice action scenes if he's penning the score.

Eromanga-sensei I really wasn't sure of, due to how OreImo ended... but if the majority of the community have forgotten that or didn't see the specials or are just too young orz, I expect it'll do well. So I took it, despite really not wanting to.

Zero kara is my biggest surprise. I took it because I'm weak against White Fox and the LN was penned by a woman, which interested me. My guess is most people actually thought it was somehow related to Re:Zero though....? I'm curious how it ended up second otherwise.

Sakurada Reset's PV looked pretty bland, but I liked that the source material was finished and the anime was made to promote a re-release of the volumes 5 years later (along with live action). So there is hopefully something there... and it doesn't start too late in the season.

Busou Shoujo and Akashic Records I took for plain mass appeal airing early in the season. The only reason I didn't take Renai instead of Bosou Shoujo is because it aired later. That, and along with Silver Link having more weight in my books, it looks like it should at least produce an interesting first episode.

Clockwork Planet was my real struggle. The MC looks like a vocaloid kid almost, but the feedback in the news and forum showed a lot of people were really interested. So I was worried to not have it, and ended up dropping Saenai...hoping it wouldn't get as many watching since a) there are a bunch of other high profile sequels this season, and b) it began airing so very late. Welp, that was before I found out about the ep 0.

I don't have much confidence in my team, but I hope it'll prove to be an interesting season.

Good luck to all~
Apr 2, 2017 4:28 PM

Mar 2012
My real struggle in choosing this season team is mostly between Renai Boukun and Clockwork Planet. Though I choose Renai Boukun as main first because I'm more familiar with it and it have awesome yandere Akane that will appeal to mass. If it didn't work I can still change it to Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.

I think high scorer will be Sakurada Reset for this season. I have expecting it to be good drama series.

Good thing too that I'm checking Machiavellianism first because the manga is just plain and aimless and I don't thing Silver Link can save it.

As for sequel Saekano is obviously better choice than Virgin Soul.

Lastly my team is picked a lot by mass so I think that tell something here.

Also I don't expect Sakura Quest to have Shirobako magic like last time.
NeoAnkaraApr 2, 2017 4:31 PM
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 2, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
So many fantasy setting titles. Going to be a toss up among them as to which does the best.
Apr 2, 2017 4:49 PM

Sep 2011
Kineta said:
Hmm my team is unique this time (both active and full), though all quite highly picked series.

My biggest problem was all the series I really wanted to bet on, all began airing well into the end of the second week, and that never bodes well if the title isn't already super hyped.

Re:Creators was the first, and most obvious, choice for me. The studio is relatively new, but has done good work. The char designs seem appealing for a wide audience and the story sounds interesting. But Sawano writing the music sold me. I expect some nice action scenes if he's penning the score.

Eromanga-sensei I really wasn't sure of, due to how OreImo ended... but if the majority of the community have forgotten that or didn't see the specials or are just too young orz, I expect it'll do well. So I took it, despite really not wanting to.

Zero kara is my biggest surprise. I took it because I'm weak against White Fox and the LN was penned by a woman, which interested me. My guess is most people actually thought it was somehow related to Re:Zero though....? I'm curious how it ended up second otherwise.

Sakurada Reset's PV looked pretty bland, but I liked that the source material was finished and the anime was made to promote a re-release of the volumes 5 years later (along with live action). So there is hopefully something there... and it doesn't start too late in the season.

Busou Shoujo and Akashic Records I took for plain mass appeal airing early in the season. The only reason I didn't take Renai instead of Bosou Shoujo is because it aired later. That, and along with Silver Link having more weight in my books, it looks like it should at least produce an interesting first episode.

Clockwork Planet was my real struggle. The MC looks like a vocaloid kid almost, but the feedback in the news and forum showed a lot of people were really interested. So I was worried to not have it, and ended up dropping Saenai...hoping it wouldn't get as many watching since a) there are a bunch of other high profile sequels this season, and b) it began airing so very late. Welp, that was before I found out about the ep 0.

I don't have much confidence in my team, but I hope it'll prove to be an interesting season.

Good luck to all~
tl;dr you gonna lose this time
Apr 2, 2017 5:34 PM

Nov 2011
I'm slightly surprised that so many people chose Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭

It airs really late and sequels usually don't do well.
Otherwise, I'm pretty confident in my team this time. Not really worried about Renai Boukun as I'm doubting it will do that well later in game.

My first week might have a slow start but most of my points should come week 3-rest.
Apr 2, 2017 6:00 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Impossible said:
Also, does FAL only run for 2 seasons per year? That's what it looks like, with only Fall and Spring.

Correct. In the very beginning of FAL they tried doing consecutive seasons, but it was eventually decided that having a few months of off-time in between FAL seasons was better for several reasons. Besides, Spring and Fall are the more hyped, big ticket seasons for anime airing on TV.

Stark700 said:
I'm slightly surprised that so many people chose Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭

It airs really late and sequels usually don't do well.

Those are both definitely strikes not in Saenai Flat's favor, I agree. I chose it however because it seems like it'll be beneficial for having a stable watching count (kind of like how Owarimonogatari did) and high rating/favorites and low drops near the end of the season. It's something I'll likely keep on my bench until I need it, in case one of my nonsequels flops. (I know I'm taking a gamble on some of my actives, like Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism and I skipped both Zero kara and Re:Creators.) Also, go compare Saenai S1's stats to those of Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis. SnB was something of a dark horse in its season, picked by few and possibly even earning the watching/completed bonus at times. It was valuable because it was overlooked by many teams. This time around I just don't think it'll be worth the gamble in taking it over Saenai Flat.
NumiApr 2, 2017 6:04 PM
Apr 2, 2017 8:00 PM

Feb 2009
I picked Bahamut over Saekano for that early airing. Assuming it will be stable and perform almost the same as the latter, having an early lead in watching and discussion points can be beneficial. I just hope I'm right though. I went with Saekano at first but resubmitted with Bahamut after pondering about it.

I've read the first volume of Eromanga and it's honestly not that good, even compared to Oreimo. I still placed it in my bench if it will perform well later on given the amount of PTW it has which surprised me. Though I suspect it will suffer in the dropped scores and the ratings, which meant it might be a dead weight and needs some strategic swaps to benefit from it for just a bit, if it can be used at all.

I honestly forgot about Granblue but when I looked at its stats, I declined in picking it as even when it aired 2 episodes early there was not much discussion and movement in the watching. Even now it's still not picking up despite the first episode officially airing(still need to watch it) so I know it's not going to be useful.

I just winged the rest of the choices, especially Re:Creators. Nasu Kinoko was advertising it in his blog so why not. I have Zero kara in my bench just in case. Just want to finish in a high spot and not end up in 3 digits like last season because I wasn't paying attention then.
Apr 2, 2017 8:37 PM

Apr 2013
I went with Bahamut as my sequel choice because I believe it'll have better score/dropped points than Saekano near the end of the season. Saekano will likely have a higher view count, but I don't think it'll be high enough to compete with non-sequels. I could just be immensely underestimating it though lol
Apr 2, 2017 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
My bench might be a little shaky but overall I have more confidence than when I played last time.
removed-userApr 2, 2017 9:19 PM
Apr 2, 2017 10:30 PM

Aug 2015
Didn't expect Eromanga-sensei to be the most picked this season, While this is the 2nd time that my team is unique I struggled between Sakura Quest and Clockwork Planet.
Apr 2, 2017 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
Picking Clockwork Planet over Re:Creators was big mistake, probably...
I remember dropping the manga adaptation out of boredom.
Apr 2, 2017 11:20 PM

Aug 2012
Banking on Re:Creators big time, just gotta believe the Hiroe/Aoki/Sawano hype will pay off.

Surprised SukaSuka got more picks than Machiavellianism, guess more people watched that late pv than I expected. Sure would be a great dark horse if it succeeded.

Also surprised Clockwork got so many, especially compared to Akashic Records which I feel is almost guaranteed to do better. CP's pv did not inspire confidence in production value, to say the least. Fripside was literally the only thing that pulled me aside from ngnl hype.

And Renai Boukun is one I'd be shocked to see even remotely live up to its PTW numbers. The kiss note concept can only take it so far, and the art and comedy reminds me of something like Nanbaka that just won't appeal to most people. I know the manga has decent numbers, but it's been publishing for 5 years. Plus it's already the third most popular show the studio has done just from ptw lol, that made it an obvious pass for me.
AlexTheRiotApr 2, 2017 11:23 PM
Apr 3, 2017 12:34 AM

Dec 2011
Impossible said:
@kuuderes_shadow
@RedDragon_

To be honest, I have no idea what I am doing. Randomly picked shows, it makes sense it would be a bad team. Don't know enough (about the shows or the game) to play strategically.

Sorry to disappoint you, haha. You wont have much competition for anything from me.

You should play for last - if you really chose your team randomly then you've ended up with a surprisingly good team for it. If Love Kome and Cinderella Girls Gekijou both become surprising successes then you could actually take last place. You've got 5 series that are likely to be really strong for last place spread across your team, and Granblue/Alice don't have the double watching points that most low scorers do so having them isn't as bad as it looks - plus the fact that Granblue basically lost 3k points worth of post count for week 2 due to having aired its first episodes months ago.

Even if you maximise your score you're not likely to get out of the bottom dozen or so, so why not go for last and have a good chance of getting third and a small but real chance of taking the top (or bottom, if you look at it that way) spot?

Then again a team like yours could take quite a bit of management to maximise its low score potential, and if you're not prepared to do that then that's fine I guess.
Apr 3, 2017 3:10 AM

Apr 2014
Well, didn't expect myself coming into this season with a unique team! I wonder how I will fair this time around. (thinking) Anyway, here is to yet another successful FAL season for all, whether if you are playing for last, first or somewhere in between~
Apr 3, 2017 4:29 AM

Jul 2012
MFK said:
Samii said:

And that's all that you want it for. That sweet sweet final week score.

Had I picked Hibike! Euphonium 2, I would have gotten a better score. But yeah I guess it wasn't that much of a bad choice, seeing that it ranked 5th in week 14. This time, I was looking for shows that would almost do well throughout the season, but I guess next time I'll keep that in mind too.
Apr 3, 2017 4:34 AM
Sep 2016
kuuderes_shadow said:

You should play for last -

[...]

Then again a team like yours could take quite a bit of management to maximise its low score potential, and if you're not prepared to do that then that's fine I guess.

"Maximise its low score potential" is a funny phrase. Your entire post was full of contradictions like that, haha.

But I may do just that, and aim for bottom. I'd completely agree with you when you say I have a better chance of coming last than winning.
A cursory read over the rules reveals that I should be fine checking once a week. But the tricky part would be trying to predict what to happen, and acting accordingly..
How much management would this require? And what would that management consist of..?

Good luck in coming last :)
Apr 3, 2017 4:55 AM

Dec 2011
Impossible said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

You should play for last -

[...]

"Maximise its low score potential" is a funny phrase. Your entire post was full of contradictions like that, haha.

But I may do just that, and aim for bottom. I'd completely agree with you when you say I have a better chance of coming last than winning.
A cursory read over the rules reveals that I should be fine checking once a week. But the tricky part would be trying to predict what to happen, and acting accordingly..
How much management would this require? And what would that management consist of..?

Good luck in coming last :)

By "management" I just meant what you were saying - checking stuff each week and taking actions as appropriate.

And yes, I was having difficulty coming up with a good way of putting things, and just decided to not bother. Doing badly = doing well when you're playing for last. And vice versa of course.
Apr 3, 2017 5:51 AM

May 2015
@LoneWizzy
@Amber_Changing

Hi brother of teams
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2017 6:26 AM

Jun 2014
@Imbalanced

Hey there. Guess we're nakama now. ^_^
Apr 3, 2017 6:29 AM

May 2015
Amber_Changing said:
@Imbalanced

Gotta work up that MAL Affinity :p)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2017 6:32 AM

Jun 2014
Imbalanced said:
Amber_Changing said:
@Imbalanced

Gotta work up that MAL Affinity :p)

Our differences make us a strong and diverse team.
Apr 3, 2017 11:30 AM
Jun 2013
If Rokudenashi ends up doing well, this will be the second season in a row that I skipped out on a terrible looking ecchi anime only to have it blow up in my face
Apr 3, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2017
How do we know our team rank and score? (sorry i am very new, I've only been on MAL for a month or 2)

Also wow... i am the 1 person who put Starmyu 2nd season as active... i haven't seen the show but thought that its momentum from last season would help...

mod edit: merged double post
RunningShirtGuyApr 3, 2017 6:13 PM
Apr 3, 2017 4:43 PM

Mar 2012
GuyWRunningShirt said:
How do we know our team rank and score? (sorry i am very new, I've only been on MAL for a month or 2)
It will be counted once a week and the thread with result will be made after the counting.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 3, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2014
I threw my fate into the hand of the random-picker.

Let's see if it pays off!
Apr 4, 2017 6:37 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
This seems like an insane amount of unique teams. I don't recall another season like this one. Should be interesting.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best Profile Design (April 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - May 3

5 by Bunnyama »»
May 8, 10:11 AM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Winners

Nate - May 1

9 by Bunnyama »»
May 4, 6:59 AM

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (May 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

0 by KarenShirotori »»
May 3, 7:57 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

23 by Nate »»
Apr 30, 12:42 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

23 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Apr 29, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.