Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2017
This started off good what the fuck happened at this end? It started going downhill really fast and wtf was that ending?
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Mar 25, 2017 10:07 AM

Oct 2012
Gem said:
I just think it's funny how that Class Rep for Class A got all upset about how their show was going to look like a fool without their prince when they were planning to do the exact same thing lol.

I mean I think it's safe to say that there should be getting a 2nd season [or at the very least, a special(s)] based off of that tease. I'm also quite dissatisfied because they ended the anime while still in the whole 'Kanetsugu' arc/problem (which, in my opinion, is the worst part of the series, so ending it in the middle of this is just torture). Ending a season without some form of closure definitely sucks, but oh well.

Overall, I mean as always, with 12 episodes, there's really not very much you can do, so the adaptation was okay. But it did feel rushed quite often as a result. However, in spite of this, these kinds of anime are the ones I find enjoyable so it was a fun ride for me. I'll give this a 7/10. Maybe I'll just stick to the manga.
Ikr, it irked me in the manga, and it still irks me in the anime. First off, that posse's admiration for Aki should have been cute, maybe a bit annoying or just plain sappy, but it was none of those things for me. It was painful for me to watch, because they put her on a pedestal, deciding amongst themselves without even asking for her input, that they would keep her 'pure' and away from men. I'd understand if they admired her and just wanted to help her, but they did a lot of things that Aki would definitely have not condoned, they're hypocrites to me.
And yes, the irony of the class rep making a dramatic scene about how they were going to lose because of cheating made me laugh. Like wtf you guys did the exact same thing xD

Yeah, I wasn't explicitly hoping for a S2, but I do hope for a continuation for closure in the form of OVAs or specials. The Kanetsugu arc was easily my least favorite as well, it was shoehorned in, and even the manga hasn't actually elaborated on it too much either (maybe this month's chapter will change that), we get bits of explanations but it hasn't actually gone all that deep into it. It still feels contrived to me because we haven't gotten a full explanation yet, and I hope they do address this in this month's chapter. Honestly this arc is probably going to be everyone's least favorite arc, whether they read the manga or not, and it's a pretty disappointing spot to end in. Some will be satisfied with the ending, but I'm not,
1. because they stopped at a pretty weird spot and teased an arc that may or may not ever be animated rip qt Muriel
2. because if you think about it, nothing in this arc has been resolved. At all. *deep sigh* when will chapter 40 come out...

I agree, it definitely felt rushed, as expected of a 1-cour show, as it didn't have a whole lot of room to adjust. I did enjoy it, these kinds of shows are very easy for me to enjoy.
I'll stick to the manga, unless some continuation comes out with Muriel, then I'd watch it just to see her animated
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 25, 2017 11:25 AM

Oct 2013
Need to say that I was able to enjoy the show. It was kinda predictable and a generic Romance-School-Series, but I did like it.

So... the ending is very disappointing. Nothing did happen, no questions got resolved, not developement in love... we still are at the point where we have been the whole series over. And I kinda think theres not going to be another season.

So as Masamune: fuck that Aki and start to date Neko.

Really thought about giving it a 6/10, but since I have been able to enjoy the show overall and still remembering that one serious episode with Neko - which I loved! - I do give a 7/10.

I still hope for another season; probably going to forget about the show.
My only regret is having regrets!
Mar 25, 2017 11:34 AM

Jul 2016
Bad ending to a bad show. Maybe a second season is coming? Couldn't care less.

They took a kinda promising story but turned it into a mess, so I didn't even expect a satisfying final episode. The first 2-3 episodes were okay, but from then on it only went downhill. There are things we still don't know. There are characters that didn't belong in the story at all, but the focus for some reason was on them.

Generally, for a last episode, it wasn't memorable at all. I watched it three days ago and I can't quite remember what exactly happened. Oh well.

Total Score: 5/10
ZurakiMar 25, 2017 11:37 AM
Mar 25, 2017 12:43 PM

Dec 2016
God Dammit No!!!! I can't wait for a season two!!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 25, 2017 1:23 PM
Aug 2016
ugh...i stopped watching the anime after 2 episode and star reading manga but i find the manga 37++ become boring, so i start watching anime again and find out more disaster the ending just so not work T_T
Now the manga, i don't know why only spin-off or side story (i don't really understand about manga product) i hope this is because the author creating new work for season 2 which will have better story from manga
Mar 25, 2017 1:29 PM

Oct 2015
And we are back to stage 1. Sure things have happened, but everyone has gone back to the way they were at the beginning in the way of relationship development. Now with just more annoying characters that can be used to place the two protagonists into awkward situations.

Gonna have to say this show isn't worth the five hour investment.
Mar 25, 2017 2:12 PM

Sep 2015
Um i don't remember last part on manga or not

10/10 for leg only
Into the Internet!
Mar 25, 2017 2:19 PM
Jun 2016
I'm sort of happy with the kiss..... but here we go, another not really ending series.... I wonder if there would be a second season to really end up the show.....
Mar 25, 2017 3:44 PM

Aug 2014
Positives:

It was a fun anime. It was different, so it gets credit for that. I loved the drama on episodes 8 and 9.

Negatives:

The last 3 episodes were just tough to watch. Really meh. Anime should have focused on being more of a 10 episodes anime.
Mar 25, 2017 4:48 PM

Apr 2015
Loved This Anime!!!!
I Hope We Get A Season 2 :)
Mar 25, 2017 6:00 PM

Feb 2016
I was hyping for the last episode really hard.
After episode 8 and 9 i kinda started to doubt, how are they going to end it with only 12 episodes?
After this episode my rating went from 5/5 to 2/5

I hope they will correct everything on season 2

tl;dr: How can they fuck up the season so badly?
Mar 26, 2017 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
good show overall but disappointing ending for sure. not many people see the *THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE...
Mar 26, 2017 12:13 AM

May 2016
blehhhhhhh, i really... enjoyed this in the beginning.
and then it just got really mehh, especially towards the END.
honestly, as it went on, i really started to ship masamune with fujinomiya unpopular opinion????
revenge my ASS, though.
i was just disappointed i d k.

ようこそ!
call me sofi.
i love bnha & haikyuu!! & bl.
dattebayo
Mar 26, 2017 1:30 AM

Dec 2012
Ah, now I see why people call this the next Nisekoi. Seems expecting a reveal this soon was naive. Still, it's been swell.

This show started off with a refreshing premise of a revenge game gone wrong. The reformed pig's foot going head to head with the cruel princess in a game of cat and mouse. While it had all of the makings of a stereotypical school rom-com, it still swept me up in all of the fun as well as seeing how Makabe's revenge plot was backfiring on him. This is something I'd really like to see a second season of.

And of course, Neko is indisputably the best. I really like what they did with her, putting up that air of mysterioso and finding out she really had a heart of gold all along. And was commando for purely health related reasons.

8/10
Outline (personal use, not a spoiler)
Mar 26, 2017 1:36 AM

Aug 2016
bastek66 said:
They didn't even reveal truth about Gasou

Dude. This was on the latest chapter on the manga. Ofc it wouldnt be in the anime.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 2017 1:38 AM

Aug 2016
Maou_heika said:
I wonder if there will be some sort of continuation to animate the remaining chapters of the manga.

I haven't started with the manga but I heard it would be ending soon (?)

I dont think it would be ending soon.

Mar 26, 2017 1:41 AM

May 2009
SnapMyBerry said:
Maou_heika said:
I wonder if there will be some sort of continuation to animate the remaining chapters of the manga.

I haven't started with the manga but I heard it would be ending soon (?)

It is ending. They announced that it's ending.
Mar 26, 2017 1:45 AM

Aug 2016
bastek66 said:
SnapMyBerry said:

It is ending. They announced that it's ending.

Whaaaa. Really? But, it's only getting to the good part. LOL What a let down :/

Mar 26, 2017 4:15 AM

May 2009
SnapMyBerry said:
Whaaaa. Really? But, it's only getting to the good part. LOL What a let down :/

All plots/misunderstandings/deceptions are resolved, now it's only epilogue.
Mar 26, 2017 7:24 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And so this series finally comes to a conclusion

Just like Aki to do the play by herself though. Just when she was about to trust in males again her childhood friend vanishes without a trace. Its not surprising that she will revert back to her old personality though. Aki's play sure looks pretty professional though. You can see that she really put in a lot of effort for this. To not do the play after all the practice that they have been through seems such a shame and its nice that Aki too realizes this. Its actually quite admirable that Aki is deciding to still do the play despite not having a prince. Its no wonder that Mari will have tears in her eyes on seeing this. In a way im more supportive of Aki in this contest than in Masamune. Even if you do win you would still trample over the hopes of each members of Aki's class that worked so hard for this play. All for his plans of revenge. Lol its funny that Yoshino is actually one of the dwarfs thats on the stage and part of the play. To Neko Masamune's actions must look pretty weird. But its nice that Masamune realised the error his plans though. The center piece of snow white is the scene where she was put under a spell by the witch and i have to say that scene was done pretty well in the play. So Aki had prepared for the eventuality that they couldn't find Kanetsugu then eh. So in the end it wasn't aki that rejected Masamune eh. It was Yoshino's fault eh.

Aki's reaction on hearing a voice when she's expecting a prince though was good. So Neko's task was to tell Tae and the others that he was going to be in Aki's play instead eh. Man Masamune really looks pretty ill when he's on stage but kudos to him for trying to sort out his mess. Masamune sure is brave though. Its no wonder that Mari would be suspicious though but to her this is the only other way to ensure that the play is successful even if she doesn't trust him. Still its nice that the girls in Ali's class though probably confused were able to make a swift decision on what to do. Lol Masamune falling because of how ill he is yet still trying to complete the play. Lol Mari's complaint about how weak he looked before being told that Masamune actually has a fever. I think at this point that the members of the student council finally can see that Masamune is actually a good person. Hope that Masamune is able to hold out till the end of the play. lol Yoshino's threat as she stabilized Masamune but its not like she can stop this now. Masamune has to prepare himself for this later on lol. Lol Aki's thoughts as she waited for Masamune to kiss her. The reaction to seeing Masamune actually kiss Aki though lol. Who would have thought that he would kiss her for real though lol. Nice to see that Yoshino and the rest of the girls in the class were quick on the reactions though. Neko's reaction though lol. And lol Kanetsugu finally got free from the store room. Though not in time though. Tae throwing a tantrum lol but the circumstances were pretty unique though. Well to be fair Kanetsugu did offer to help Tae but she just didn't accept the help. Lol in the end they had to share party rooms because of the lack of rooms. Lol so to settle the score for the culture festival Sonaka decided to use a singing competition eh. Well this should be interesting. Lol first song is mirror heart which is the anime's opening song that is also sung by Aki's seiyuu as well. Hmm 82 points eh thats a high mark. Aki's voice though and her performance i think was just slightly better than Tae's. Its nice that everyone had so much fun at the singing competition though. Lol Neko gets a breakup song that's pretty relevant to her mood right now. Lol Masamune's reaction at hearing this. Lol everyone showing disdain on hearing this. Neko's seiyuu has a pretty good singing voice actually. And next is Yoshino eh. But man her singing though on pitch is pretty bland. Lol its funny to see that both Sonaka and Kikuon is still plotting plans even at this point. But lol the pair getting put in place by Aki though. Still even though Aki's perception of him has changed she still has that unusual trait of hers lol. Masamune's reaction on seeing that the only reason she came out was to get more food and not back him up though.

Hmm a duet with Aki's seiyuu Ayaka Ohashi and Neko's seiyuu Suzuko Mimori eh This should be good. Wow this was unexpected but quite cute actually. Lol the reactions of everyone there though. Still that performance i thought was pretty good. Aki's seiyuu is a professional singer so i expected her to be good but wow Neko's seiyuu also did pretty well to. Its nice that both Neko and Aki both know the song as if they hadn't then they wouldn't been able to perform so well. The discussion that they had about the series after the song was quite funny though. Lol Masamune's song in the end was the ending theme for the series eh. Lol Yoshino's SOS phone call and lol the whole cast fainting in the room. Lol the result being unable to score. Lol Aki still covering her ears even after they left the bar. Its nice that Masamune is choosing to stay to keep Aki company and keep her safe until Yoshino comes back. The culture festival is a sensitive subject now eh. Lol Masamune wanted a kiss from Aki as a reward eh. Lol Aki using a substitute instead though but its just like her i guess. In a way Aki giving him half her food is already a pretty good reward from her. Hmm so the next stage is going to be Paris eh.

Overall this was an excellent episode and its nice to see Masamune finally realize that his plan of revenge in the end was not worth it as it meant trampling on the dreams and hopes of everyone in Aki's class after they had practiced for so long. It was nice seeing Masamune go so far to make this right though by going in Kanetsugu's place and actually kissing Aki despite how ill he was. Im actually glad that in the end Aki's play was a success as in the end to me it looked pretty professional and you can see just how much practice Aki and her classmates put in for her play. The singing competition in the end i felt was nice as it allowed the cast to finally have some fun after the stress that they built up for the plays. In the end im actually glad that Masamune didn't succeed in his plan though as his perception of Aki is now very different to what he thought of her in the beginning as a result of getting to know her. Still i do hope that this series will get a sequel ad i loved the combo genre of comedy and romance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2013
Nice ending! They've shown the class trip notice, so season 2 is possible?

Anyway, Aki-sama's voice is top tier. And having a duet with Mimorin just doubled the awesomeness! This anime has it ups and downs but it was pretty enjoyable over all.

Best scene:

Aki-sama for the win!
Mar 26, 2017 9:08 AM

Sep 2011
I liked how the music often went super dramatic. Good show overall, but too much was left unresolved. Would watch a second season.
Mar 26, 2017 9:41 AM

May 2016
That was predictible before anime starts being aired. Masamune forgot about his revenge ... 6/10
Mar 26, 2017 11:19 AM

Nov 2014
I didn't have high expectations for this anime but even then it failed miserably in my eyes. The characters were absolutely intolerable and I couldn't root for anyone, except maybe Adagaki. It would be best for her to remove both of these creeps from her life. This anime hinted several times on some kind of a big revelation from her past which we never got!

Masamanu is a fucking RETARD. Despite all the stupid shit he did he never got his comeuppance. Instead he actually somehow got close to Adagaki which makes me furious. The moral of the story is rotten to the core.
Mar 26, 2017 1:41 PM

Feb 2016
I'm confused and also disappointed.

So the ending seems like there will at least be an OVA, but there is hardly any resolution.

The stage scene was a big let down. That was supposed to be the emotional peak of the show, but they just played it off as a joke with no reflection. The karaoke part was kind of a throwaway too.

It's just frustrating because I know they can do emotion really well. Just look back at Masamune kissing Neko and the hospital scene. They can do it well, they've done it before.

There was no resolution with the fake Masamune, so his arc pretty much meant nothing.

Plus, Aki still doesn't know Masamune is "pig's foot."

I hope they continue to resolve those arcs because right now it's pretty inconclusive and not really satisfactory.

It was a fun ride, but god damn.

Mar 26, 2017 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
Sury said:
I liked how the music often went super dramatic. Good show overall, but too much was left unresolved. Would watch a second season.

huh?

Have you watched the episodes, he is waiting for the right moment to take his revenge. Each episode he has been saying it to himelf
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
Coranie said:
y u no proper ending q___q
Saucy said:
I'm confused and also disappointed.

So the ending seems like there will at least be an OVA, but there is hardly any resolution.

The stage scene was a big let down. That was supposed to be the emotional peak of the show, but they just played it off as a joke with no reflection. The karaoke part was kind of a throwaway too.

It's just frustrating because I know they can do emotion really well. Just look back at Masamune kissing Neko and the hospital scene. They can do it well, they've done it before.

There was no resolution with the fake Masamune, so his arc pretty much meant nothing.

Plus, Aki still doesn't know Masamune is "pig's foot."

I hope they continue to resolve those arcs because right now it's pretty inconclusive and not really satisfactory.

It was a fun ride, but god damn.

Lets take a step back and think first. Yeah they had the potential of playing an emotional scene but this series lean more towards comedy than being a clannad type. I think they have ran out of time to put all the scenes in. The Karaoke scene was like a calm situation but I guess I wanted to see Aki reaction when the main guy fainted.

Regarding to fake Masamune, probably when the story continues then there will be more of his story, iit looks like half finished. The same can be said to Pig foot, it is early in the story I assume. Lets just wait for season 2 and see
Mar 26, 2017 6:41 PM
Jun 2016
LoL, that1s the finale they're going with? it's an insult, i liked the show a lot, but it lost my respect by haiving this as an end
Mar 26, 2017 8:13 PM

Mar 2014
Needs more resolution. Other than that, it was enjoyable.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Mar 26, 2017 9:50 PM

Oct 2013
That was pretty bad tbh, haven't read the manga in ages but I do know there is more content past the karaoke scene. The whole deal with fake Masamune and how other characters buy it makes me laugh lmao.
Mar 27, 2017 1:36 AM

Oct 2009
Renaultclio101 said:
Coranie said:
y u no proper ending q___q
Lets take a step back and think first. Yeah they had the potential of playing an emotional scene but this series lean more towards comedy than being a clannad type. I think they have ran out of time to put all the scenes in. The Karaoke scene was like a calm situation but I guess I wanted to see Aki reaction when the main guy fainted.

Regarding to fake Masamune, probably when the story continues then there will be more of his story, iit looks like half finished. The same can be said to Pig foot, it is early in the story I assume. Lets just wait for season 2 and see

can only pray there will be a season 2 >_>

same. wanted to see whats Aki's reaction after Masamune kissed her infront of everyone during the snow white show. but there is actually no follow up after that :(
Mar 27, 2017 2:32 AM

Sep 2016
One of my favourite part is when aki and neko singing that "hadapure" song...
Is there any ost or mp3 of that song ?
Or is it just filler in the episode...

Thx...
Mar 27, 2017 3:00 AM

Jul 2013
GosuGian said:
When is the Season 2?

I am expecting it soon so just gotta wait

heiqi1hu said:
it started becoming really lame near ep9... bored.
I liked the beginning, look promising. Loved the beach villa episode the most.

Lame ending, which I can't even call it an ending though.

4/10.

Being salty because Neko was rejected? Just kidding but yes the ending was a bit of disappointment but as an overall series it is still good compared to similar such as Infinite stratos. Try and look for 1 kiss scene and you will be thinking where has this ever happened
Mar 27, 2017 3:31 AM

Mar 2009
What a huge waste of time.
Mar 27, 2017 7:07 AM
Mar 2016
Ya know the title of this anime is "Masamune-kun No Revenge" so where is the revenge, part here?

Annoying!!!!!!
Mar 27, 2017 7:11 AM
Mar 2016
Ya know the title of this anime is "Masamune-kun No Revenge" so where is the revenge part, Oh yeah the guy blew it a number of times, SHIT!
Mar 27, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty bad show. Horrible characters, shallow motives, laughable 'revenge', just sums it up. The only two chara that didn't annoy me were the trap Shuuri and class-rep Futaba. How I managed to complete this is beyond me........still worse than Fuuka.
Mar 27, 2017 2:55 PM
Mar 2017
The plot caught my interest enough to watch the whole season even though I knew it wouldn't have a conclusion. Silver Links is very bad about starting a lot of shows and them never revisiting them. So I was wondering where should I start reading the manga since I finished this and it probably won't get a 2nd season?
Mar 28, 2017 6:04 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
when you've finished an anime and think theres still one more episode left
Mar 28, 2017 6:27 AM

Aug 2014
Dammit Masamune, I knew you wouldn't get your revenge, even in the final episode..!
This ending literally said, ''please, read the manga, S2 most likely never''
*sigh*
7/10.
Mar 28, 2017 9:22 AM
Jan 2017
Please, I need the ending, this ending was shit, I read the manga and well, I also wanted more of an ending for that, but the ending was waaaaaaay better than this cliffhanger.
I recommend for people who kind of liked the anime to read the manga, there's going to happen something awesome. ;) (But also kind of confusing,mostly awesome)
Mar 28, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
so just a middle finger unless there is a season 2

still dont know y she turned him down when young
y she feels betrayed by men
y made girl feels regret full
who fatty is y
Mar 28, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2013
I'm glad that Aki wasn't his first kiss and that Neko took it. She doesn't deserve Makabe-kun's first >:T

Neko best girl <3
She notices all the little things that Makabe needs and understands him best :3

Guess we're waiting for S2

I'm bumping down to a 7/10
The start episodes were great, then it declined a bit.
Mar 29, 2017 10:23 AM
Apr 2014
Seriously, at the end when Masamune asked for a kiss I was at the edge of my chair waiting for it to happen... And then that Aki bitch didn't kiss him and I was like NOPE I AM DONE BYE
Mar 29, 2017 11:33 AM

Mar 2014
Last 3 Episodes RUINED everything

The anime starts good with every character build up
Just that fat guy appeared *boom* all the character build up just fall into pieces

What happened to Revenge plot ?
Why they build Masamune flashback character for revenge plot then last episode did nothing as if Episodes 1 - 9 were nothing

Episode 9 - Adagaki was starting to change that point it was good direction for Masamune to reject her.

For my personal opinion Episode 10 should be

When the fat guy appears and those engagement stuff . . .
Masamune remembered how he felt when he young and regretted what he did to Adagaki
and the rest is Episodes 11 - 12

Clearly the anime stating that you need read the manga for the rest of the story
Mar 29, 2017 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
Fat fucker didn't get dumped by Aki, which is a real shame.
Masamune was fucked over by Aki at the end and for some reason didn't learn his lesson that he needs to man up and initiate the kiss.
Aki was beginning to change until fake fatty Masamune showed up, now she's the same cunt that she was at the beginning.

This ending really was a punch in the face.

xiety10 said:
What happened to Revenge plot ?

Why does everyone say this? The revenge plot was definitely still there. Masamune just needed to win over Aki's heart first, which he failed to do. But getting revenge on Aki was on his mind throughout the entire show. It's as if people didn't pay attention.
Mar 29, 2017 9:18 PM

Oct 2008
Was a fun watch overall, but the adaptation could have been done much better imo. They seem to have dropped many scenes which built up relationships between the cast. Made it feel rushed and shallow. 7/10 for the series.
Mar 29, 2017 9:36 PM

Apr 2014
Nothing happened. Last episode was pretty much no different than the first few. The only storyline that got any sort of development and resolution was nekos and even that they kind of erase it anyway.. they make a big deal over her leaving then an episode later she's back and pretty much right back to pining over the mc lol. Pointless.

Main plot line goes nowhere, comedy was pretty meh, ecchi was meh. Good art, some cute moments and a few decent episodes, that's about it. 5/10, not sure I'll bother to find out if something ever actually happens in a sequel if there is one.
floater22Mar 29, 2017 9:58 PM
Mar 29, 2017 11:30 PM

May 2013
I really enjoyed this show a lot. It was my second favorite new show
of the season. I was hoping he'd get his revenge by spreading his illness during
the kiss.

It's too bad that it didn't happen. I hated Aki during the entire season but all the other
characters were cool.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.