Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense episode. I love how all everyone is following the race with Imaizumi voicing words of encouragement.

The race itself was fun to watch too, a lot of excitement with riders riding against the wind. Gotta make Soho proud :D
Mar 13, 2017 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome episode.

Heh, Sugmioto's improved so much. Even I was surprised when he overtook Kaburagi and Danchiku in the beginning.

Them Onoda and Naruko reactions when Imaizumi encouraged Sugimoto. XDD

Really liked Kaburagi's flashback, the guy has heart :)

While I'm happy with any of these 4 becoming the 6th man, I want Kaburagi to win with probably Sadatoki or Sugimoto finishing in second, while the team is right in saying that Sugimoto has the Sohoku spirit, I think Kaburagi has the heart of a racer and he'll be a better fit for the team once he understands how the Sohoku team functions.
Mar 13, 2017 11:49 AM

Jan 2008
They made Sugmioto awesome. Well done. I can see why Yowa is one of the most liked bike anime. Hell, I don't even like sports anime and I LOVE this show.
Mar 13, 2017 12:25 PM
Jul 2014
Best episode yet! It reminded me why I love this series so much, when Sugimoto fell behind and his brother came up from behind, I just knew he would catch up. Great development for Sugimoto!
Mar 13, 2017 12:36 PM

Feb 2013
Sugimoto improved a lot!
The new guys understimated him a lot, they even stopped to talk.
Mar 13, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2013
Great episode. The spirit of Sohoku is strong
Mar 13, 2017 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Fun episode. The race was cool.

Mar 13, 2017 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
Unleashed_SM said:
Best episode yet! It reminded me why I love this series so much
^this

damn this episode was amazing. Pretty intense in my opinion!
I really can't tell who will win. Guess I'll find out next week, what a cliffhanger haha
Mar 13, 2017 6:50 PM

Apr 2010
Finally a quality episode as we used to see in the past 2 seasons!

5 out of 5 for me.

But at the end, I doubt sugimoto will make it to the inter-high
Mar 13, 2017 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
So much development for Sugimoto.
It always ends up being a close race
Mar 13, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2015
Now this is more like it, duo-rivalry. The power of brother's bond.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 13, 2017 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
Sugimoto brothers bringing it! Way to step your game up, Teru-chan! The spirit of Sohoku stays strong.

I'm wondering if Teshmia is thinking about not riding in the inter-high? There's no reason he couldn't be the team caption and go and wear the jersey and lead from the sidelines. It certainly looks like there are more options for the team than the previous year.
Mar 13, 2017 9:27 PM
Oct 2015
This episode brought back all sorts of feels...definitely the best episode yet
Mar 13, 2017 10:49 PM
Oct 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
While I'm happy with any of these 4 becoming the 6th man, I want Kaburagi to win with probably Sadatoki or Sugimoto finishing in second, while the team is right in saying that Sugimoto has the Sohoku spirit, I think Kaburagi has the heart of a racer and he'll be a better fit for the team once he understands how the Sohoku team functions.

Agreed 100%. I think Kaburagi will fit right in with the team and I may be wrong, but I think now that Tadokoro is gone, it will be him and Naruko that make up the sprinters which is what Sohoku needs another of now. Tesshima is a climber and Aoyagi is a support rider for sure with Imaizumi being the ace. I'd love to see Sugimoto go, and while he has the Sohoku spirit, I still don't quite think he has the skill. But maybe we'll get a surprise at the 1000km training camp and the 6th rider will be chosen there again!
Mar 14, 2017 1:32 AM
Mar 2016
YogaCycleQC said:
Sugimoto brothers bringing it! Way to step your game up, Teru-chan! The spirit of Sohoku stays strong.

I'm wondering if Teshmia is thinking about not riding in the inter-high? There's no reason he couldn't be the team caption and go and wear the jersey and lead from the sidelines. It certainly looks like there are more options for the team than the previous year.

I was thinking the same thing. Teshima understands his limits and doesn't want to see the team not at full strength. Season one taught us that he's the ultimate strategist. With the help of Aoyagi his plans was able to come to fruition for the most part. He would be a beast as a coach. That seems to be what's best suited for him and it seems like he realized that himself. I think he'll get them in the best possible position to repeat as champions.

Inter High Squad
1. Imaizumi
2. Naruko
3. Oonada
4. Aoyagi
5. Kaburagi
6. Sadatoki
———————
7. Danchiku
8. Sugimoto

Teshima: Captain/Coach
Mar 14, 2017 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
Great episode hope sugimoto wins but not sure. Would be an interesting line up.

Also isn't Issa contradicting himself he said he saw last year's inter high and it shocked him so much he couldn't ride for a while but he didn't recognise onada when they first met.
Mar 14, 2017 6:05 PM

Sep 2015
Awesome lol, I had a feeling Sugimoto wasnt gonna be defeated just yet. I hope Sugimoto does win.
Mar 14, 2017 6:26 PM

May 2012
symbiotic said:
Great episode hope sugimoto wins but not sure. Would be an interesting line up.

Also isn't Issa contradicting himself he said he saw last year's inter high and it shocked him so much he couldn't ride for a while but he didn't recognise onada when they first met.

Hahahaha you're quite right.. Or probably, he forgot his face? Since he might have just seen him in a flash only. Exciting episode indeed and pretty good development for Sugimoto. But I want Issa to win. He's more experienced I think.
Mar 15, 2017 6:05 AM

Aug 2014
Man, I never thought Sugimoto, of all people, would be getting some development. This episode was one of the best yet. Hyped to see this race's conclusion.
Mar 15, 2017 4:42 PM

Jun 2013
Sugimoto is awesome who knew that he had in him i really hope he wins
Mar 17, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2008
Every episode is always HYPE mode!
Sugimoto brothers comeback was great.
And now it's going downhill!
Remember they'll only pick one as 6th member for the interhigh.
Although I already know who it is because of a certain spoiler, well it was my fault because I clicked it.
I'm never gonna click any spoiler button ever at all. And for those people who post spoilers without spoiler button should die already.
5/5.

Mar 23, 2017 10:23 AM
Oct 2007
My only concern from last week was address at the beginning of this episode. Lol! Issa looks slightly similar to Naruko in terms of look. I was totally expecting Onoda to choose pink for the short skit at the end of episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2017 8:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another great episode, with the soul of the principal series!!!
The race is very pretty, with a lot of to speak, but the best was the two brothers appears a two miles to the goal!!!

Sorry, but my favorite for be the 6th men, Sugimoto!!!! kekeke
Jun 13, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2015
WOw i always loved Imaizumi but after this episode he really grew on me. What a character. How he was rooting for Sugimoto was cool even pushed him forward. But he knows he can do better. He was also helping him with his training that what really helped Sugimoto become stronger.

LOl at Sugimoto's dream to push Imaizumi forward. So possible bromance? didn't know they met each other before well Imaizumi doesnt remember him i guess. Great dream anyway go forward. Sugimoto always needs someone helping him i guess or he gives up lol. Now his brother to the rescue. Glad to see that Sugimoto flashback. Moar development for Sugimoto.

And Teshima wants to replace himself? come on dude its your dream achieve it yourself. BE a captain of your team and win inter high. dont let anyone else replace it. My boy Teshima you can do it.
Sep 14, 2017 5:57 PM

Mar 2015
Another great episode, gotta love the way this anime builds up tension in that shounen style we all love
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 28, 2021 1:45 AM

Jul 2015
Sugimoto has definitely improved himself by a lot, really hyped to see if he'll reach first place.
I hope Kaburagi and Danchiku win as I'm sure Teshima would take himself out of the Interhigh team which would be quite the bummer considering its his last year.

Oct 28, 2022 6:01 PM
Apr 2021
Me encanto por fin le sacan provecho a un personaje que estuvo en las sombras durante dos temporadas

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2017

34 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2017

48 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

39 by sophiaer »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:25 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2017

59 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 22, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

24 by Ar1Bu »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.