Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 5, 2017 5:13 AM

Mar 2014
Raikiri29 said:
I really hope a sad end for Mika. Not dead but not human anymore.
His body or soul will be transfert to Barbatos like Agnika Kaeiru (or it was just a metaphore ?).

I'm really happy to see that Kudelia is back in the next episode.

Probably a metaphor. But he will most likely sacrifice his whole body, maybe giving his mind is the last level?? In that case body and mind would mean giving his soul.
Mar 5, 2017 5:16 AM

May 2015
Oh goodness this anime just gets better and better.

I'm glad to see that Yamagi recovered quicker than expected and I love it when they show clips from the deceased tekkadan members.

Shino flashback scenes

"I want to protect Tekkadan"
Those words resonate with Yamagi and now he feels the same way and understands how he was so desperate about protecting Tekkadan; his home.

We see another unfamiliar face waiting to make an appearance where one can only guess is that it's a spy planting in McGillis' administration to assassinate him now that Tsurugi cannot protect him or destroy his plan from the inside which will probably leave Tekkadan alone to face Rustal (which i don't think will happen) or leading to more people from Tekkadan dying (pls not eugene).

Unfortunately, Julieta is still alive. But I presume she will meet her end sooner or later and I feel that Mikazuki isn't going to let her go for stopping Shino/ leading to his death.

Several members from Tekkadan hinted at the way that Mikazuki and Atra were changing, maybe because Atra finally confessed to Mikazuki which leads to her becoming more mature in some way? Mikazuki has became more attached to Tekkadan and you can see a change happen where he gets pissed off from Julieta relentlessly pursing him, and the way Orga looks at him in the final scene.

I didn't like Tsurugi before but they way he died was very touching and I loved it, although Gaelio just assumed that McGillis was using Tsurugi to make ends meet and was ultimately just using him with no attachement with him whatsoever, but the relationship between Tsurugi and McGillis is similar to that of Julieta and Rustal so we can see their relationship from a different perspective.

We have yet to see a grand battle between Gaelio and McGillis where no one will interfere and it will come soon, where the true limitations of Ein will surface. Maybe Gaelio will lose control to anger? Maybe McGillis has another side to him that we don't know yet and we can only keep watching to find out. RIP Tsurugi. RIP Shino.
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Mar 5, 2017 5:25 AM
May 2012
AnimeSoap said:
Not mysterious at all. We've seen him on screen before a couple times if I'm not mistaken. He is the dude in charge of the Gjallarhorn Mars Branch affairs and shit. Not particularly high ranking and he has a thing against McGillis.

Pay more attention maybe? (no offense)

I'm sorry, he's started to get me nerves for some reason but I won't be surprise IF he turns out to be working with Rustal & wants to kill Mcgillis once and for all. And so was Mikazuki, orga & other tekkadan team.

That's right, I was wrong. Mcgillis is now on the good side with Mika & orga since the show starts.

What's next?? Will they avenge Shino?!! Now he is dead (and so was Isurugi, one of the Mcgillis side), I would rather see him turn evil & orga start to betray tekkadan then join mcgillis side instead of just focus on Rustal which it's apparently a final threat in this show. SIGH my emotions & feelings are starting to get intense in this one.
Mar 5, 2017 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
JafriZin said:
AnimeSoap said:
Not mysterious at all. We've seen him on screen before a couple times if I'm not mistaken. He is the dude in charge of the Gjallarhorn Mars Branch affairs and shit. Not particularly high ranking and he has a thing against McGillis.

Pay more attention maybe? (no offense)

I'm sorry, he's started to get me nerves for some reason but I won't be surprise IF he turns out to be working with Rustal & wants to kill Mcgillis once and for all. And so was Mikazuki, orga & other tekkadan team.

That's right, I was wrong. Mcgillis is now on the good side with Mika & orga since the show starts.

What's next?? Now shino is dead (and so was Isurugi, one of the Mcgillis side), I would rather see him turn evil & orga start to betray tekkadan then join mcgillis side instead of just focus on Rustal which it's apparently a final threat in this show. SIGH my emotions & feelings are starting to get intense in this one.

McGillis betraying Tekkadan is still a possibilty. They might even team up against McGillis. Next episode will be setting up for the final fight. Tekkadan is at their base though so either McGillis is still in orbit or down with them.(somehow) Too early to know what the final threat will be. Still thinking about a mobile armor army lol.
AnimeSoapMar 5, 2017 5:32 AM
Mar 5, 2017 5:28 AM

Sep 2016
AnimeSoap said:
JafriZin said:

What's next?? Now shino is dead (and so was Isurugi, one of the Mcgillis side), I would rather see him turn evil & orga start to betray tekkadan then join mcgillis side instead of just focus on Rustal which it's apparently a final threat in this show. SIGH my emotions & feelings are starting to get intense in this one.

McGillis betraying Tekkadan is still a possibilty. They might even team up against McGillis. Next episode will be setting up for the final fight. Tekkadan is at their base though so either McGillis is still in orbit or down with them. Too early to know what the final threat will be. Still thinking about a mobile armor army lol.
kinda hard for mcgills to betray tekkadan since mcgills is getting BTFO by every factions lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 5, 2017 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
GangsterCat said:
AnimeSoap said:

McGillis betraying Tekkadan is still a possibilty. They might even team up against McGillis. Next episode will be setting up for the final fight. Tekkadan is at their base though so either McGillis is still in orbit or down with them. Too early to know what the final threat will be. Still thinking about a mobile armor army lol.
kinda hard for mcgills to betray tekkadan since mcgills is getting BTFO by every factions lol

Agreed. It seems less likely than before. He might have been sincere with his promise. A lot of shit can go down in 4 episodes, I hope its not rushed.
Mar 5, 2017 5:47 AM
Mar 2016
I hope Kudelia show up in next episode with turbines friend, and i hope shino too, because his mobile suit still intact you saw it on the scene after hotarubi sefl destruct....
Mar 5, 2017 6:25 AM

Apr 2009
AnimeSoap said:

Shino acknowledged Yamagi's feelings but he pretty much family zoned him. It never was a realistic ship unlike Lafter and Akihiro which would have become a thing sooner or later.

lol, nice double standards you have here.
Jin_uzukiMar 5, 2017 6:30 AM

Mar 5, 2017 6:37 AM
Oct 2007
Hmm.. This week episode doesn't seem to carry the momentum from last week on very well..

After watching this episode, I strongly wished I could have watch the real Gundam IBO script. What I meant was, the writer meant to kill Shino and a few of the sub important characters in season 1 but the higher management stopped that from happening. Which further mean, what the writer actually planned for this season had to be slightly changed so the story can be fit in to kill whoever that was supposed to die in season 1.

Oh well.. Next week seems to be a build-up episode that probably won't have much happening again. IBO definitely has its' extreme up and down for me personally..

I was expecting Bael to be super cool but him losing to Gaelio wasn't in my opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 7:03 AM
Dec 2014
best girl survived
mcgillis got betrayed

all is well, thanks Okada

qberrMar 5, 2017 8:32 AM
Mar 5, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2014
McGillis needs to activate Bael's true power!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 5, 2017 7:11 AM
May 2016
Damn, mika looks badass when beating up julietta, which unfortunately still alive.
need more of gaelio vs mcgillis.
oh, and Juliettaxgaelio starts growing on me. dunno why.

Next week episode should be interesting.
Mar 5, 2017 7:52 AM

Aug 2015
Intense episode too bad Julieta survived, surprised me to be honest.
Mar 5, 2017 8:14 AM
May 2012
I'm eager to see the avenge of Shino. SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THEY RETREATING???!!

My current mood right now:-

Madlib said:
Intense episode too bad Julieta survived, surprised me to be honest.

*sigh* like I said, she should've stay dead besides that fucker Iok. Sounds like people just doesn't seem to care about my feelings anymore. FUCK MY LIFE, right??

I don't want to talk about it anymore. nobody cares about my opinion nowadays so, why the hell should I even talk about it & rinse/repeat once more?? I'm not gonna rest until I have to wait until next sunday to see what happens next then I'M free till the show ends.
JafriZinMar 5, 2017 8:41 AM
Mar 5, 2017 8:26 AM

Apr 2014
LOL of course Julietta still lives lol god thats so annoying that somehow she escapes death just like that other than that was an ok ep

but seriously of course Julietta lived lol so annoyed by that her and Ioq both they can end up killing others but for them they just wont die smh
"one step at a time"
Mar 5, 2017 8:56 AM

Jul 2016
It irritates me when that Julietta did not die. But, what more irritates me is when Mika is not finishing her properly, even when he got a great chance. Always make sure your enemies die.
Mar 5, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2015
Seriously Julietta should be dead ........ that is so bulshit, other char die for less but char that should die stay alive for stupid reason. Like iok she has no Char development at all, and are just sacrificial tool that for some reason, will never die and will be alive when season is over...
Mar 5, 2017 9:09 AM

Sep 2015
qberr said:
best girl survived

Best girl is over over exagerating, the girl from naze team were more interesting than her tbh, she had nothing, no will, no dream except being a more powerfull tool for her master .....
Mar 5, 2017 9:34 AM

Jun 2015
What an intense episode. I can't believe Julieta is still alive. McGillis vs Gaelio was epic. Isurugi sacrificed himself to save McGillis. Yamagi is still distraught over Shino's death. Orga was doubting himself, but Yamagi stopped him. The scene with Mika and Orga was nice. They're not going to give up.
Mar 5, 2017 9:37 AM
Dec 2014
Edrinn said:
qberr said:
best girl survived

Best girl is over over exagerating, the girl from naze team were more interesting than her tbh, she had nothing, no will, no dream except being a more powerfull tool for her master .....
best girl among the ones that aren't dead
Atra is ok too it's just that she hasn't gotten much spotlight these episodes aside fro wanting Mika to get her preggers
Mar 5, 2017 9:43 AM

Sep 2014
dropped the score to 7. Its getting annoying now.
Nothing big happens. annoying shit characters survive. Actually interesting characters die.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 5, 2017 10:57 AM
Mar 2017
can't wait to see Mika going all out and wreck those fools!
Mar 5, 2017 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad Isurugi died. He should've just listened to Gaelio and betray McGillis so he can live. But no, he just had to be fodder to McGillis. I think Norba is still alive. Speaking of alive, I wonder how Mu La Flaga survived? Maybe Norba will wear a mask like Quattro Bajeena? He may work under Rustal just like Gaelio? When will Kudelia be pregnant with Mikazuki? Kill Atra now! She has no boobs! Oh and why isn't anyone commenting my username btw? Release SEASON III NOW!
removed-userMar 5, 2017 11:06 AM
Mar 5, 2017 11:18 AM

Sep 2010
The first half was really entertaining to watch and intense.

Damn the antagonist's plot armor is so strong cause Jullietta survived. What is this a reverse Fairy Tail where instead of the main guys getting the plot armor its their enemies? xD I wouldn't be offended if she survived the series though since I don't hate her, Iok on the other hand...he needs to go.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 5, 2017 11:26 AM
Jan 2013
I said this in the past episode but everyone that hates Julietta because of her ideals but root for mika are hypocrite, because they are basically the same character , mika is also just following orders from orga and wishes only to do that.
Mar 5, 2017 11:52 AM

Aug 2015
I really don't mind Julieta surviving that much. I think her heart is in the right place, it's just a shame that it's Rustal that she's devoted to.

I think Mika assumed Julieta would just die off, bleeding out in space. Of course if that was his mindset, he'll realize very soon that he made a mistake. I was also thinking that he might've let her live as a sign of respect, but I'm pretty sure that's extremely unlikely.

I liked Gaelio when he finally revealed himself. His actions seemed very justified, and his new view of the "space rats" made it easy to like him. As the episodes have gone on, however, his motivations have just become more and more one-dimensional. At this point, I think it's clear that he's in this solely because of his personal vendetta against McGillis. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, per say, and it's up to each viewer to decide what they think of him. But I really thought we were going to learn more about his views on the world, and his own ideals at this point.

I'm happy that Yamagi received some closure. You guys can be together in the next life, man.

McGillis is starting to seem even more incompetent. If I remember correctly, I think he was formerly in charge of the Gjarllahorn Mars branch. Is that why he was so sure that he'd receive their support? Honestly, I'm starting to think this show is going to pull a 180 on us, having McGillis die a humiliating death, in total and utter defeat. That's the way the show seems to be headed, at least. He hasn't shown any signs of cleverness, planning, or tactical prowess in a while.

I'm still pissed that Rustal used Dainsleif to attain his utter victory. But having the foresight to predict McGillis would retreat to Mars and already having his connection there established was nothing less than strategic. I'll give him that at least.
Mar 5, 2017 11:53 AM
Nov 2012
I spy

with my little eye

a mobile armor comeback.
Mar 5, 2017 12:16 PM

May 2009
Japanese twitter suspects that Atra is pregnant.
Mar 5, 2017 12:27 PM

Apr 2009
bastek66 said:
Japanese twitter suspects that Atra is pregnant.

Well duh, "There is something different about you, <female character>" is a nice way to say they banged.

Mar 5, 2017 12:33 PM

Jul 2010
I always find it interesting whenever someone die in Tekkadan how different Mikazuki and Orga reacts, Orga is not thinking clearly after Shino dies and Mika is the opposite, in fact he even looks disgusted more than actually angry.

Which is expected given his whole character but still, reminds me of this trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TranquilFury

Also turns out there was one casualty with Isurugi sacrificing himself to protect McGillis and found that interesting as McGillis just kinda brush his death away not giving much thought about it and he proceeds with his goal, you really can see all the sociopathic qualities in him more and more as it progresses and you just know this won't end well with the alliance with Tekkadan.

And found it funny how the flashback with Shino he knew Yamagi liked him but wasn't the thought that guys liking guys that bothered him but it was they they to him ARE family and don't want to ruin that, actually liked that.

Also looks like Kudelia will show up next week

Not sure what they will actually do with her though, probably just some personal progress with Mika and nothing more sadly.
Mar 5, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
gets better every episode.

But none of this would have happened if everyone just listened to fucking Biscuit.
Mar 5, 2017 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
This show really isnt going the way I expected it to for this finale, both exciting cause its averting my expectations but also worrisome given the low episode count (still seems ambiguous as to whether this is 51 episode or just 50 like mal has it at). I do think the chances of mcgillis being the final boss are alot lower after this episode but we will see, i mean its also kind of in gundam tradition to have a 3 way final battle anyway and I can kind of see this show making it so kudelia tries to bail tekkadan out but in the process need to fight both rustal and mcgillis.

Also people need to really look at jullietta's character alot more than face value, shes one of the single most innocent characters in the entire series, shes never fought underhandedly but rather just fought for her own even at the cost of her life. Shes a parrallel to how tekkadan were at the start of the series being used as nothing but tools expecting to die in battle but eventually finding the drive to live on as a human. I realize people are mad she killed shino (though to be fair, shino killed himself not her) but again she did nothing more than protect her own. Its not like Iok who used underhanded and cowardly tactics which btw jullieta was the only one to actually take note that what iok did was fucked.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 5, 2017 1:51 PM
Mar 2017
Funny thing that people here are pissed off because Julietta survived. She should be dead because Shino died because of her. Well in my opinion, I think we shouldn't blame her that Shino is dead. He knew the risk when he deployed and Julietta just did what a soldier must done, that is to protect their group against enemy attacks. It's kinda logic that if you are an artillery type mobilesuit, you should at least bring a back up to cover you. IBO war tactics is kinda lacking in this series, if UC type of soldiers has been dispatched here in this series, they can easily turn the tables because they have better tacticians in their ranks. It's like watching two High Ego leaders clash their ideals and putting the Tekkadan team in the middle.
Mar 5, 2017 2:16 PM
Mar 2017
Previous ep:

This ep:

The sudden reappearance of the cockpit hatch is worrying. I'm not liking where this is going, if they're going to make Shino survive this after the emotional end of the previous ep.
Mar 5, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2011
naimosaurus said:
Previous ep:

This ep:

The sudden reappearance of the cockpit hatch is worrying. I'm not liking where this is going, if they're going to make Shino survive this after the emotional end of the previous ep.

I seriously doubt they would bring him back, I mean we saw him as a person die on screen not just his mech, he literally blew up in an explosion while bleeding profusely without a helmet on. I'd be more worried if the show hadnt already killed off lafter the way they did since her alongside shino were the fake out kills of last season.

But hypothetically if your worry comes to reality, that'd be seriously horseshit.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 5, 2017 2:28 PM

Apr 2009
naimosaurus said:
Previous ep:

This ep:

The cockpit literally was put on fire, exploded, then recompensed in the previous episode, I wouldn't worry too much about details. :P Even the bandages shouldn't even be there but they are for the symbolism.

Crazier stuff happened in anime, but they way the anime handled him felt pretty final.
Jin_uzukiMar 5, 2017 2:36 PM

Mar 5, 2017 3:12 PM
May 2014
Jin_uzuki said:
naimosaurus said:
Previous ep:

This ep:

The cockpit literally was put on fire, exploded, then recompensed in the previous episode, I wouldn't worry too much about details. :P Even the bandages shouldn't even be there but they are for the symbolism.

Crazier stuff happened in anime, but they way the anime handled him felt pretty final.

They shot him with anti-ship munition and he is clearly not a ship.
Mar 5, 2017 3:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I don't get the hate for Julietta. She never really did anything despicable so far and seems pretty resolute about her faith in Rustal. Some might find that annoying but it's mainly because Rustal represent the most annoying aspect of Gjallahorn (maintain status quo and put themselves on a high horse)

It's not like Ein who is mentally unstable.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 5, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2013
are they fucking with us? that bitch survived but they are killing Tekkadan left and right
Mar 5, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2015
I was thinking Yamagi was gonna start fighting in a mobile suit but he didn't. My Gali X Julieta ship is still alive.
Mar 5, 2017 3:34 PM
Dec 2016
luccide said:
After watching this episode, I strongly wished I could have watch the real Gundam IBO script. What I meant was, the writer meant to kill Shino and a few of the sub important characters in season 1 but the higher management stopped that from happening. Which further mean, what the writer actually planned for this season had to be slightly changed so the story can be fit in to kill whoever that was supposed to die in season 1.

Look at it this way, if they had all been killed off in S1, there wouldn't be any more meaningful characters left to kill off in S2 without having to introduce 2-3 more main characters just to off them.

Eugene was seriously on point this episode. Orga may survive the series but be stripped of his boss position.
starkipraggyMar 5, 2017 3:39 PM
Mar 5, 2017 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
Damn Shino and Isurgi gone in the wind
Mar 5, 2017 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
wakka9ca said:
I don't get the hate for Julietta. She never really did anything despicable so far and seems pretty resolute about her faith in Rustal. Some might find that annoying but it's mainly because Rustal represent the most annoying aspect of Gjallahorn (maintain status quo and put themselves on a high horse)

It's not like Ein who is mentally unstable.
I really think its just cause shino died because of her, but she was just protecting her own.

I said it in my above post, but julietta is one of the single most innocent characters in the whole show. Out of the ghallahjorn crew shes the one I think should survive.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 5, 2017 5:19 PM
Dec 2016
luccide said:
I was expecting Bael to be super cool but him losing to Gaelio wasn't in my opinion.

Well, Bael has what, two swords? Meanwhile, KimaVi is stacked with drill knees, katana, and giant drill-lance that can shoot even more deathly drills.

Plus, Gaelio was fighting with the Gundam's full potential since he was assisted by Ein's brain in AV-System type E. On the other hand, McGillis was piloting Bael manually with a broken hand (thanks to Almiria) this entire battle. Bael being able to survive that long was a testament to McGillis' skill. So, I think Bael is still cool (design-wise).
Mar 5, 2017 5:30 PM

Apr 2015
The last 2 episodes were just ok. I can't understand why waste so many time screen with Julieta. That character is useless. And what's irritating me a lot is that some characters die easily, but others just don't die. Where is the coherence of the show?

Unfortunately, I don't think this season will be good as the first.
Mar 5, 2017 5:45 PM

May 2015
Damn I have a feeling that Mika is going to lose her humanity (berserker mode, Barbatos red eyes mode) hope if that comes true he can go back, but I'm not too sure if he can’t go back without dying or disconnecting the link causing him to lose his body's central nervous system.

Why is it that now that the boys (Tekkadan) are back in Mars they are gonna be aided by Ex-turbines leaded by Azee and McMurdo & Teiwaz branches.

4 episodes to go...

JizzyHitler said:
Also people need to really look at jullietta's character alot more than face value, shes one of the single most innocent characters in the entire series, shes never fought underhandedly but rather just fought for her own even at the cost of her life. Shes a parrallel to how tekkadan were at the start of the series being used as nothing but tools expecting to die in battle but eventually finding the drive to live on as a human. I realize people are mad she killed shino (though to be fair, shino killed himself not her) but again she did nothing more than protect her own. Its not like Iok who used underhanded and cowardly tactics which btw jullieta was the only one to actually take note that what iok did was fucked.
I don’t like her as a character (to me she is like Carta [arrogantly believing oneself superior to others] but with a humble past), maybe if she suffered this injury sooner/early and the show exhibited her change in her thinking [I said thinking as way of fighting {less talk & humbler}, because she is devoted to Rastall and nothing can change that(?)] but I have to say... to you... Well said!
Mar 5, 2017 6:07 PM
Dec 2016
Roy_Focker said:
I don’t like her as a character (to me she is like Carta [arrogantly believing oneself superior to others] but with a humble past), maybe if she suffered this injury sooner/early and the show exhibited her change in her thinking [I said thinking as way of fighting {less talk & humbler},
Julieta was fighting Mika while literally admitting that she's weak and is nothing compared to Mika's skill, but she will keep on fighting him regardless or die trying to protect Rustal. How can she be more humble than that? Kiilling herself in a fight? And she is nothing like Carta Issue. Carta was just a spoiled gal obsessed with her own sense of honor while still being a condescending racist to space rats and spacenoids while Julieta just wants to be useful for Rustal who she owed her life to.
Mar 5, 2017 6:26 PM

Apr 2016
julieta is a cockroach confirmed
Mar 5, 2017 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like Mars will also forsake them!
4/5.

Mar 5, 2017 7:02 PM

Mar 2014
Jin_uzuki said:
AnimeSoap said:

Shino acknowledged Yamagi's feelings but he pretty much family zoned him. It never was a realistic ship unlike Lafter and Akihiro which would have become a thing sooner or later.

lol, nice double standards you have here.

Not really. Shino isn't gay or bisexual apparently, so why would Shino x Yamagi be a thing?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.