New
Feb 7, 2017 1:06 AM

Nov 2007
Here are the weekly Blu-ray and DVD rankings for January 30 - February 5

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

Blu-ray
*1. 5,867 *42,337 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.2
*2. 4,826 *30,661 Love Live! Sunshine!! Vol.5 Special Limited Edition
*3. 3,230 **3,230 Aikatsu Stars! Movie & Aikatsu!: Nerawareta Mahou no Aikatsu! Card Aikatsu☆Island BOX Limited Edition
*4. 1,086 *13,008 Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Vol.3 Limited Edition
*5. *,875 **3,947 Tsukiuta. The Animation Vol.5
*6. *,795 ***,795 Flip Flappers Vol.2
*7. *,775 **6,635 Macross Δ Vol.7 Special Limited Edition
*8. *,725 *48,055 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.1
*9. *,675 **8,119 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.8
10. *,619 **2,620 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.8 Limited Edition

11. *,571 ***,571 Aikatsu Stars! Movie & Aikatsu!: Nerawareta Mahou no Aikatsu! Card Deluxe Edition
12. *,546 **4,316 ViVid Strike! Vol.2
13. *,544 **3,075 Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Vol.5 Limited Edition
14. *,528 ***,528 Dream Festival! Vol.3
15. *,488 **2,784 Masou Gakuen HxH Vol.5 Limited Edition
16. *,448 **5,858 JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Vol.8 Limited Edition
17. *,438 **5,665 Sword Art Online Blu-ray BOX Limited Edition
(cut-off 438)

DVD
*1. 2,910 *18,291 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.2
*2. *,794 ***,794 One Piece 18th Season "Zou-hen" Vol.2
*3. *,768 *23,472 One Piece Film: Gold Standard Edition
*4. *,682 **2,693 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.8 Limited Edition
*5. *,549 **2,337 Tsukiuta. The Animation Vol.5
*6. *,526 ***,526 Aikatsu Stars! Movie & Aikatsu!: Nerawareta Mahou no Aikatsu! Card Deluxe Edition
*7. *,524 *87,835 Tonari no Totoro
*8. *,441 *29,624 Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
*9. *,416 **3,381 B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Vol.6 Limited Edition
10. *,366 126,785 Mimi wo Sumaseba

11. *,352 **2,561 Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Vol.3 Limited Edition
12. *,350 ***,350 Aikatsu Stars! Movie & Aikatsu!: Nerawareta Mahou no Aikatsu! Card
13. *,335 *19,001 One Piece Film: Gold Golden Limited Edition
14. *,297 *21,521 Yuri!!! on Ice Vol.1
15. *,296 **2,111 Natsume Yuujinchou 5 Vol.2 Limited Edition
16. *,281 **1,685 Meitantei Conan Part 25 Vol.1
17. *,235 **7,859 Sore Ike! Anpanman: Omocha no Hoshi no Nanda to Runda
18. *,224 **1,488 Servamp Vol.5
19. *,222 ***,222 Dream Festival! Vol.3
20. *,219 ***,219 Handa-kun Vol.5

21. *,212 *39,486 Majo no Takkyuubin
22. *,200 **7,883 Pokemon the Movie XY&Z: Volcanion to Karakuri no Magiana
23. *,196 **1,068 Macross Δ Vol.7 Special Limited Edition
24. *,181 ***,926 Masou Gakuen HxH Vol.5 Limited Edition
25. *,169 **4,722 Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Vol.2
(cut-off 169)

Source: Oricon Youtaiju

← Previous Week
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 7, 2017 1:12 AM

Jul 2014
sasuga yuri on ice.
Feb 7, 2017 1:14 AM

Nov 2007
That ugly volume cover.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2017 1:17 AM

Dec 2014
Good 2nd week sales for Sunshine. :)
Feb 7, 2017 1:29 AM

Nov 2010
Good to see Flip Flappers up there. i hope it sells well.
Feb 7, 2017 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
AWWW YES! 60k for Vol.2 and almost 70k Vol.1. So happy *happy tears*
Feb 7, 2017 1:31 AM

Dec 2015
Is there anything bout YoI that hasnt been said already?
Well regardless im getting bored of even seeing the name of it
Feb 7, 2017 2:11 AM
Feb 2012
Is it the fujoshi that love this ice skating show or is it legitimately good?
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 7, 2017 2:13 AM

Nov 2015
i've been away for more then 6 months
what is this
Feb 7, 2017 2:25 AM

Dec 2015
perje said:
what is this

The future of anime..
Feb 7, 2017 3:14 AM

Nov 2007
Rachmaninow said:

It's about a fat crybaby who wants to become number 1 in figure skating and his touchy-feely idol who becomes his coach in one fine morning and starts teaching him the basics of BL without penetrating. It's not even lgbtimately good.

On a serious note: it's not the gay main characters that were a put off; It's the way it represented gay people. It represents stereotypical view on gays which only fujoshis and hype-boarders we see now a days would enjoy. I have met gay people and even have/had co-workers who are gay. But you cannot tell their sexuality through their behaviours/actions/gestures. Just a few days back one of my colleagues who is gay was saying he finds it frustrating how people stereotype people like him.

This anime was nothing but an attempted swipe at Vladmir Putin for his gay remarks on Sochi Olympics. But instead of improving the image of LGBT, it made a mockery of the said people. It's one of the worst anime I have seen last year alongside Kabaneri and Boke Dake ga Inai Machi. I wish I could redo my hours I spent on these shows.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 7, 2017 3:15 AM
Jun 2012
Robiiii said:
perje said:
what is this

The future of anime..

While the top 4 shows the past season was targeting a female demographic, it's not all fujobait There is harem, and cute boys who are also cool things too.

A good future then?
Feb 7, 2017 3:30 AM
May 2015
shanimebib said:

On a serious note: it's not the gay main characters that were a put off; It's the way it represented gay people. It represents stereotypical view on gays which only fujoshis and hype-boarders we see now a days would enjoy. I have met gay people and even have/had co-workers who are gay. But you cannot tell their sexuality through their behaviours/actions/gestures. Just a few days back one of my colleagues who is gay was saying he finds it frustrating how people stereotype people like him.

This anime was nothing but an attempted swipe at Vladmir Putin for his gay remarks on Sochi Olympics. But instead of improving the image of LGBT, it made a mockery of the said people. .

I have met gay people.

So now you met all gay people, now you know exactly what they think and how they feel. Wow, you represent me so well, thank you, not-gay person speaking about the queers.

I smell sour grapes, but that's me. The show has stereotypes? YUP. And aren't the gays all stereotypes of one thing or the other? Some are cheeky, flamboyant, other are masc, butch, bears. Others are The Normal People 'TM', and guess what? Most of those complaining about the "other gays" usually sit at home watching parades or protests. While that gay person/people you know have their feelings validated, the idea of the special snowflake, woe is me poor straight-passing gay person is the crack in the community's walls.

All the gay people I know, including myself, have watched the show and enjoyed it a lot.
Feb 7, 2017 3:51 AM

May 2010
I'm here for YoI salt and wasn't disappointed.
Feb 7, 2017 3:57 AM

Sep 2014
Rachmaninow said:

Yes. It's good. It wouldn't be this popular if there wasn't good things about it (there are many, many fujoshi shows that come out and do not sell like this).

To give you a summary of the bad/good: there's some pacing issues, the animation fluxes in quality from jaw-dropping good to pretty bad, and some said they didn't like seeing the routines over and over. The good is the characters are all well-written, not typical stereotypes, and likeable, even the most minor characters on this show have legions of fans who love them. It's also been highly praised for how accurately it portrays the sport, so much so even top-level figure skaters (including some of the biggest ones), are big fans of the show. Most people also say it does a good job portraying LGBT people (especially for an anime). It's also very uplifting and emotionally touching, and quite funny at times.

Just watch a few episodes and see if you like it.
Feb 7, 2017 4:08 AM

Aug 2016
Rachmaninow said:

It's good in my opinion, definitely not perfect but it's unique and fresh, something that has never been done before. The ice skating is very realistic and the show has been praised by many real life figure skaters. The creators definitely know a thing or two about ice skating and their dedication and passion doesn't go unnoticed.

I bumped my rating from a 9 to a 10 when my ship became canon but that's not the only reason why I loved it. I would've liked it just as much if the characters weren't gay since I'm a fan of the sport genre, and the sports is really good. + The OST is outstanding. I also thought it had some nice comedy and every episode left me all warm and happy, it has some really heartwarming and uplifting moments.

The show has been praised mainly by girls and figure skaters but that doesn't mean you can't like it as a straight male (I'm not assuming your gender or sexuality here :p), I've recommended it to a few of my straight friends who are into the sports genre and they all loved it, but ofcourse it comes down to personal preference. I cannot guarantee you'll like it because the show has its flaws, like weird pacing and sloppy animation. The show had limited budget and time, and it shows.

If you dislike gay relationships you will not like it, it has some (not that much, like 3 minutes per episode) sappy romantic scenes but if you're open minded enough it shouldn't really be a bother. I disagree with gay stereotypes like said here above. I didn't even realize the main characters were gay until one of them indirectly declared their love for the other. The love between the characters is actually quite cute, and I've read in a interview that the creators didn't really plan to make them fall in love but they felt like it's what the characters wanted and just went with it.
dino-chanFeb 7, 2017 5:30 AM
Feb 7, 2017 4:12 AM
Mar 2010
petalshreds said:

Same here, my brother/sister.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 7, 2017 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
Muh you can´t like something I don´t like.
Nice seeing all the salt from the pathetic YoI hater.
Feb 7, 2017 5:25 AM

Aug 2015
Good to see Aikatsu Stars and Flip Flappers on the list, but that FF sales though....
Feb 7, 2017 5:37 AM

Feb 2009
Fuck yeah, Flip Flappers in the top ten!
Feb 7, 2017 5:54 AM

Dec 2015
Helpme said:
Robiiii said:

The future of anime..

While the top 4 shows the past season was targeting a female demographic, it's not all fujobait There is harem, and cute boys who are also cool things too.

A good future then?

Not from my perspective atleast, even with that one random harem over there
Feb 7, 2017 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
Rachmaninow said:
Fujoshi power, this anime is just pure gay.
Feb 7, 2017 6:52 AM

Aug 2015
Rachmaninow said:

Watch it if you're in for the "orgasmic "ufotable" quality" intense brEATHTAKING action skating animation scenes of MAPPA with the seal of best animation approved by Crunchyroll
Edit: but seriously just wait for the blu-ray rips out there I bet the godly best ice skating animation just got even more holy that puts even Disney and Dreamworks to shame
MizunashiFeb 7, 2017 7:14 AM
Feb 7, 2017 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
I'll never understand people who get upset that an anime is selling well, especially with disc sales now. Anyway, looks like 60k v2 already and 70k v1 for YoI next week.
Feb 7, 2017 6:53 AM

Mar 2014
I see the YoI haters are already here

As a wise woman once said: well earned success breeds jealousy
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 7, 2017 7:12 AM

Jan 2015
Rachmaninow said:

It's not bad, I think everyone should try to watch it (only if you're open-minded 'cause there are some gay moments)

shanimebib said:
Rachmaninow said:

It's about a fat crybaby who wants to become number 1 in figure skating and his touchy-feely idol who becomes his coach in one fine morning and starts teaching him the basics of BL without penetrating. It's not even lgbtimately good.

This anime was nothing but an attempted swipe at Vladmir Putin for his gay remarks on Sochi Olympics. But instead of improving the image of LGBT, it made a mockery of the said people. It's one of the worst anime I have seen last year alongside Kabaneri and Boke Dake ga Inai Machi. I wish I could redo my hours I spent on these shows.

I'm gay and I don't see anything wrong with that anime, there aren't stereotyped characters (ok maybe just the italian dude and he wasn't even gay, so I think it was just a stereotype of italian people),

I've enjoyed it, and I'm not a fujoshi, and I think many straight people have enjoyed it. It only had some pacing issues and its abimation was pretty bad as they reused too many choreographies
Feb 7, 2017 9:19 AM

Nov 2011
Wish Flip Flappers did better for vol 2

Yuri on Ice still dominating as expected.
Feb 7, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
I really enjoyed Yuri on Ice. I didn't mean to watch it (check my list and you'll see my preferred genres) but there was so much hype on it by the middle of the season that I watched the first episode and I was instantly hooked on it. I then marathoned the next 5 episodes... it really was that good.

For most of the season the romance was pretty low key. It picked up in the last few episodes but the fact that it was done naturally worked very well even though this isn't my usual type of anime. Most BL is yucky with lots of NTR and stuff but this was just natural relationship building which I enjoy whether het, yuri or BL.

The humor was great, the music was wonderful, the skating plot (yes, the main plot) was gripping, made me want to watch every week. The animation was great to poor, hopefully fixed on the BDs in the bad spots. The show did a great job on the skating as it was better than watching the real thing which is the hallmark of a great sports anime.

Comparisons with Kabaneri and BokuDake are all wrong. For me both Kabaneri and BokuDake started out well but then had poor execution down the stretch and terrible endings while YOI was well planned and executed throughout and had a great ending. There was one spot in YOI where it might have messed things up after episode 8 but they handled it perfectly.

I didn't buy it (didn't buy much last year, just Teekyuu, Koyomimonogatari, LoveLive! Sunshine and Macross Delta) but I thought it was great to watch and I'll watch season 2 for sure.
Feb 7, 2017 9:48 AM
Dec 2016
HATERS Crying kkkkkkkkkk
Feb 7, 2017 10:40 AM
Jun 2012
Robiiii said:
Helpme said:

A good future then?

Not from my perspective atleast, even with that one random harem over there

I don't think guys have anything to complain about.

Despite the evidence that the female audience can carry multiple big shows at once, an overwhelming majority of shows will be male oriented next season. And the one after. And the next...

We are not going to see 50 50 anytime soon.
Feb 7, 2017 11:36 AM

Dec 2016
It's a special kind of feeling to see YOI doing so consistently well in the market. Especially despite the very vocal minority of people that will take every opportunity they have to bash YOI for ridiculous reasons. In the end, none of your salt matters.

So continue raging, while I embrace all the merch I can get and wait around for the inevitable season 2.
NanoRinFeb 7, 2017 11:41 AM

Anime was the catalyst of my life's downward spiral.
Joining MAL was the nail in my coffin.

Every day I keep screaming into the void,
but god just tells me to shut up.
Feb 7, 2017 12:47 PM

May 2016
Believe it or not, I want you to read.
In Japan, "Kemono Friends", which was first regarded as a "low budget" anime, is becoming very popular.

Not a lie.

Japanese anime audiences on Twitter are talking about the anime unanimously. The number of tweets on Ep5 exceeds 30,000, which is nearly 10 times that of Ep1.

It's a pandemic.
Feb 7, 2017 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
himali said:
In Japan, "Kemono Friends", which was first regarded as a "low budget" anime, is becoming very popular.

Not a lie.

Japanese anime audiences on Twitter are talking about the anime unanimously. The number of tweets on Ep5 exceeds 30,000, which is nearly 10 times that of Ep1.

It's a pandemic.

Tweets are irrelevant to sales. Kemono Friends is not tracking well on stalker and will flop like nearly everything else this winter.
Feb 7, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2012
daggerswithroses said:
himali said:

Not a lie.

It's a pandemic.

Tweets are irrelevant to sales. Kemono Friends is not tracking well on stalker and will flop like nearly everything else this winter.
Where did you see it on Stalker? That's actually a trick question because it isn't on Stalker at all. Do you know why? Rather than selling it as BDs with bonus books, it is being sold as Guide Books with bonus BDs. Thus it is on the book list. And the first 3 volumes are #1, #2 and #3 on that list:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/492042

For some reason volumes 4-6 are #40, #43 and #45 on the list.

At any rate, you might find its sales in the LN and books thread, not the BD&DVD thread. Or might not as it is an art book. Should be fun to see if it sells, if it is listed anywhere.
hpulleyFeb 8, 2017 3:30 AM
Feb 7, 2017 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't even finished YoI (again, I haven't finished it due to well... time) but oh well. I guess it's doing a good job in terms of sales.
Feb 7, 2017 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
hpulley said:
daggerswithroses said:

Where did you see it on Stalker? That's actually a trick question because it isn't on Stalker at all. Do you know why? Rather than selling it as BDs with bonus books, it is being sold as Guide Books with bonus BDs. Thus it is on the book list. And the first 3 volumes are #1, #2 and #3 on that list:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/492042/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last

At any rate, you might find its sales in the LN and books thread, not the BD&DVD thread. Or might not as it is an art book. Should be fun to see if it sells, if it is listed anywhere.

Not really sure about the sales but we'll have to see at the later point, but to be fair, the other guy has a point with Japan Twitter tweeting about Kemono Friends. I have few friends who live in Japan, who are basically tweeting about the series. I dont speak Japanese though but I think it has to have something that those liked it. But that's just how I see it.
Feb 7, 2017 3:43 PM

Sep 2012
Symphyon said:
hpulley said:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/492042

Not really sure about the sales but we'll have to see at the later point, but to be fair, the other guy has a point with Japan Twitter tweeting about Kemono Friends. I have few friends who live in Japan, who are basically tweeting about the series. I dont speak Japanese though but I think it has to have something that those liked it. But that's just how I see it.
Tweets or Nico Nico ratings don't mean sales. They are ranking high on Amazon for anime art books but I have no idea how many they sell. They are above the LoveLive Movie book which I think should sell well since loveLive is so popular but I couldn't find the sales for that anywhere.

I have heard that it is popular. I'm not sure why. Since hearing that I've tried to watch it again but it just seems like an educational kids show to me. I've heard that the ED hints at it being post-apocalyptic but even so, if feels like geography lessons to me.
hpulleyFeb 8, 2017 3:30 AM
Feb 7, 2017 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
hpulley said:
Symphyon said:

Tweets or Nico Nico ratings don't mean sales. They are ranking high on Amazon for anime art books but I have no idea how many they sell. They are above the LoveLive Movie book which I think should sell well since loveLive is so popular but I couldn't find the sales for that anywhere.

I have heard that it is popular. I'm not sure why. Since hearing that I've tried to watch it again but it just seems like an educational kids show to me. I've heard that the ED hints at it being post-apocalyptic but even so, if feels like geography lessons to me.

I never said it equals sales but it means more like it has some fans though, if that makes sense. Of course... who knows really xD
Feb 7, 2017 10:47 PM
Mar 2012
Symphyon said:
hpulley said:

I never said it equals sales but it means more like it has some fans though, if that makes sense. Of course... who knows really xD

Interesting ranking. I haven't dropped it yet, a bit slow paced & mostly about animals, climate etc. There's a few better characters later, including some nice voicing by Kobayashi Yuu.
Feb 8, 2017 3:05 AM
Apr 2016
hpulley said:
Symphyon said:

Its also number 3 in the book category for Amazon at the time of this comment.

Its a great series animation aside. Story flows well and its building up on the mysteries with little hints every episode.
Feb 8, 2017 3:30 AM

Sep 2012
Larkanite said:
hpulley said:

Its a great series animation aside. Story flows well and its building up on the mysteries with little hints every episode.
You're absolutely right! #3 on the overall book chart, higher than SAO and Onii-sama which usually sell over 100K but I'm not ready to believe that yet. That should manage to chart on the book list! We'll have to look for it on the March 25 list.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books
Feb 8, 2017 7:20 AM
Aug 2015
what are you guys crying about

defack if us fujos wanna support something we'll do it

good salt tho
Feb 8, 2017 7:21 AM

Sep 2013
More like flip floppers :'(
I've heard it's doing good in the cinema screenings thou, so it's not a failure, might even get a movie.

*6. *,795 ***,795 Flip Flappers Vol.2
Feb 8, 2017 11:17 AM
Aug 2016
mangoss said:
what are you guys crying about

defack if us fujos wanna support something we'll do it

good salt tho

They are just salty that their fav series is not selling, this happens with every season, when u have a fav it dosent sell, what do you do? you take it out on the best seller.

They are just jelly :P so dont mind them.
Feb 8, 2017 2:14 PM
Jan 2016
oh.. so far so good.

65k average BD sales for YOI right now.. which means it outsold LLS vol 1 and vol 2 average sales of around 57 to 60K?

pretty impressive if you ask me :3
Feb 8, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2017
petalshreds said:

you and me both lol
Currently playing WoW, D3, SC2, Red Alert 2 (#oldschool4lyfe), and Goldeneye - lots of Goldeneye
LFGdating.com - Gamer Dating
Feb 8, 2017 4:17 PM

Nov 2007
jayvee2016 said:
oh.. so far so good.

65k average BD sales for YOI right now.. which means it outsold LLS vol 1 and vol 2 average sales of around 57 to 60K?

pretty impressive if you ask me :3

Both Vol.1 and 2 of Yuri on Ice and LLSS have event ticket serial codes bundled on them. LLSS average after the first 2 volumes (Vol.1 is at 83,580, while Vol.2 is at 60,734) is actually 72,157, while Yuri on Ice will probably be around 65K average after the first 2 volumes. The question is how will Vol.3 and onwards hold without the event tickets for Yuri on Ice.

The most likely explanation why LLSS Vol.2 has much lower sales than Vol.1, is that fans are satisfied with just going on one of the days, as the concert track lists are going to be almost identical since Aqours does not have a large discography as of yet. The Yuri on Ice event looks to be of a different nature, which is why most fans just bought Vol.1 and 2 as a set.

Note: LLSS Vol.5 to 7 also have event tickets serial codes bundled on them, but they did nothing to sales (just compare Vol.5 to Vol.3 and 4 which had no event tickets) as no one even knows what the tickets are for.

○ラブライブ!サンシャイン!! 【全7巻】
巻数  初動  2週計  累計  発売日
01巻 66,745 71,584 83,384 16.09.27 ※合計 83,580枚、通常版 *,196枚 [11/12 weeks]
02巻 45,815 51,531 60,608 16.10.26 ※合計 60,734枚、通常版 *,126枚 [8 weeks]
03巻 23,249 30,849 34,007 16.11.25 ※合計 34,127枚、通常版 *,120枚 [8/11 weeks]
04巻 25,788 29,851 32,847 16.12.22 [6/7 weeks]
05巻 25,835 30,661 **,*** 17.01.27 [2 weeks]
06巻 **,*** **,*** **,*** 17.02.24
07巻 **,*** **,*** **,*** 17.03.24

○ユーリ!!! on ICE 【全6巻】
巻数    初動       2週計      累計     発売日
      BD(DVD)     BD(DVD)    BD(DVD)
01巻 35,453(15,425) 43,393(19,280) 48,055(21,521) 16.12.30 ※合計 69,576枚 [6 weeks]
02巻 36,470(15,381) 42,337(18,291) **,***(**,***) 17.01.27 ※合計 60,628枚 [2 weeks]
03巻 **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) 17.02.24 ※合計 **,***枚
04巻 **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) 17.03.31 ※合計 **,***枚
05巻 **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) 17.04.28 ※合計 **,***枚
06巻 **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) 17.05.26 ※合計 **,***枚
EjcFeb 8, 2017 4:24 PM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Feb 9, 2017 3:12 AM
Apr 2016
hpulley said:
Larkanite said:

You're absolutely right! #3 on the overall book chart, higher than SAO and Onii-sama which usually sell over 100K but I'm not ready to believe that yet. That should manage to chart on the book list! We'll have to look for it on the March 25 list.

Its unavailable now. So it dropped a bit.
Feb 9, 2017 3:25 AM

Sep 2012
Larkanite said:
hpulley said:

Its unavailable now. So it dropped a bit.
Pre-orders exceeded! Hilarious though also bad. I wonder if they can order another print/disc press run? Didn't expect the high level of interest at all.
Feb 9, 2017 6:51 AM

Jul 2014
Yey YOI and LLS one of the top again :D
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

12 by _ATG_ »»
35 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
9 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.