Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Darkness without armor on and in normal clothes with that hat...hot!

Got a good deal of laughs from this episode. It was kinda refreshing seeing Kazuma, Aqua, etc in some more formal clothes. Aqua looked nice in her maid outfit too. The whole engagement drama turned into a lot of comedy. Funny to see that Darkness still has her masochist traits lmao

That struggle between Kazuma and Darkness is priceless!
Feb 1, 2017 8:32 AM

Mar 2015
You know it's a fucking Kikuta episode when there are so many bouncy and saggy boobs in one episode. You also know it's a Kikuta episode from the intentional derpy "funny" faces. Goddamnit Kikuta, I can count more than 10 saggy boobs scenes lol. I'll need to recount when the raw is out because I believe there's more.

I mean seriously, WTF Kikuta. Darkness' boobs is like bigger than her head.... that's like twice or thrice bigger than LN's counterpart.

Also lol at this part... DARKNESS IS PREGNANT AND Aqua actually believed it. SASUGA AQUA-SAMA! Also sasuga Kikuta.... that art style... please return to us Ebara or Tanaka.

I really love it when Sena keeps asking about Kazuma everytime she comes. BECAUSE THAT MEANS MY BOY VANIR IS COMING!

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH KIKUTA!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING KIKUTA AT HIS BEST!!!!! SASUGA KIKUTA IS ALWAYS FULL OF QUALITY AND SAGGY BOOBS!!

Let the "let's blame DEEN" instead of Kikuta complaining begin. Or people defending this by saying that it is actually a very smart and artistic scene, using 1 out of 12 animation basic principle. Yeah... no... please don't... visual doesn't really add comedic value, but the voice acting and materials does. Seriously, Tanaka and Ebara made good quality episode 2 and 3, but they're still very enjoyable and funny to watch too.
DarklordVorFeb 1, 2017 8:56 AM

Feb 1, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2010
Kazuma made a huge mistake with letting Megumin do the dirty job.
Anyway Darkness is back!!
Which is a good thing with all the comedy going around.
It was nice to see her house and father for ones and hearing her speak like that was even better, so polite.
Anyway it was a nice episode.
Feb 1, 2017 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
Damn I remembered Darkness looking sexy af in that based LN art but lol this should be kikuta's fav ep by far.
Feb 1, 2017 9:50 AM

May 2016
Darkness comes back!
She is HOT without armor xD

She has a duality of masochist and ordinary shyness.(Every time she is called as lalatina, she seems to be very shy)
Feb 1, 2017 9:53 AM

Apr 2015
DarklordVor said:
Or people defending this by saying that it is actually a very smart and artistic scene, using 1 out of 12 animation basic principle. Yeah... no... please don't... visual doesn't really add comedic value, but the voice acting and materials does. Seriously, Tanaka and Ebara made good quality episode 2 and 3, but they're still very enjoyable and funny to watch too.

Well it's his style just as how Tanaka and Ebara had their own style in episode 2 and 3. He loves to use a loose/comedic art style and prefers art that is easy on the animation department.

You can like it or dislike it but in the end it's still an artistic choice made by the character designer and episode director, that won't change. While I agree that people should stop interpreting this as Deen running out of le budget or no effort ( ugh ) I also think it's not right to reap an artist of his creative freedom by declaring it doesn't have to do anything with being artistic or clever and it doesn't add anything to the comedy. There are people that enjoy his style, me included and I hope he works on more episodes.
FappaFeb 1, 2017 10:01 AM
Feb 1, 2017 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
Man this episode was full on Lalatina, and she was loving every fcking humiliation given at anytime, this woman's head is on crack, I am sure of it.

Looking at the LN art.... and comparing it to the anime is just.... way too different, its like theyre 2 different characters, Lalatina's hot af in the LN.
Feb 1, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2012
Welp, it's official then: best episode of the entire franchise so far! XD Why? Darkness' big, beautiful tits! Holy fuck, they were so prominently presented and so big and beautiful they may as well have been considered their own separate character! XD
Feb 1, 2017 11:21 AM

Dec 2014
Hilarious episode, I couldn't stop laughing at points. XD

Darkness looks really pretty in her dress, she should actually wear it from time to time. :3

Lalatina was in full blown Masochist crack mode, it's hilarious when she acts like that. XD
That battle between Kazuma and Darkness was pure gold, Kazuma sure does know what to say to beat Darkness. XD Kazutrash indeed. :P

Feel bad for Darkness's father, he really wanted that grandchild .:3
Feb 1, 2017 11:22 AM

Oct 2015
lol everyone believed she is having kazuma's child i didn't expected that darkness father would start crying man it was hilarious
Feb 1, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2016
Hilarious episode, although saggy boobs are not my cup of tea.

Btw did Kazuma and Aqua hold hands?
Feb 1, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2012
An episode with a focus on Darkness? 10/10.

Seriously though, this was a hilarious episode.

Darkness looked pretty great outside of being armored.

I think Kazuma was slowly corrupting the other guy, he was even trying to sneak some peeks in when Kazuma and Darkness were in the grappling match loool

Feb 1, 2017 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
I fucking love Kazuma and the gang, seeing as I haven't read the LNs yet, I have literally no idea what they'll do in any episode. Also this was an hilarious episode made all the funnier by the Noble's son being a standup guy
Get your shit straight Brenda
Feb 1, 2017 11:26 AM

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
Welp, it's official then: best episode of the entire franchise so far! XD Why? Darkness' big, beautiful tits! Holy fuck, they were so prominently presented and so big and beautiful they may as well have been considered their own separate character! XD

true but there sooo saggy in this art style I'm all for big beautiful galko sized boobs and all but not at the price of sagging. oh the sadness I felt when I saw them sag a part of me died (again). I thought that they wouldn't sag, oh how I thought the animators learned there lesson, now I realized there is no justice there is no god only giant saggy grandma tits (and aqua's of course).
Feb 1, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2015
Everyone's "arguing" about Miss Lalatina's boobs. Can't really blame them, since it's "Miss big" they're talk about and more... Without any armor. And then Kazuma show Lalatina's "fetish" in front of this "Gentleman Knight".
What the heck. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 1, 2017 11:30 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i have 2 words to describe this episode

1. BOOBS!!

2. THIIIIICCCCCCC

for a character i didn't care too much for s1, she sure shot up in points this episode

such delicious boobage, my penis thoroughly enjoyed this episode xD

plus, leave that armor off, shes so fucking sexy w/o it
Feb 1, 2017 11:32 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Darkness literally had like twice the cup size here compared to the LN for no apparent reason lol

Either way not the best episode by KonoSuba standards, but then again this was probably one of its weakest volumes in the LN too imo. Darkness in general just isn't as interesting of a character as the rest of the main cast unfortunately
Feb 1, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, episode's centred around Darkness are never quite up to the standard of the rest of the show, but that being said I still enjoyed this episode quite a lot. Definitely the weakest of this second season so far, but still a strong episode nonetheless.

Let's hope things switch up a bit though, as Darkness episodes do tend to be a bit too one-note compared to everything else in terms of jokes.
Feb 1, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2012
FallenEntity said:
animefan8800 said:

true but there sooo saggy in this art style I'm all for big beautiful galko sized boobs and all but not at the price of sagging. oh the sadness I felt when I saw them sag a part of me died (again). I thought that they wouldn't sag, oh how I thought the animators learned there lesson, now I realized there is no justice there is no god only giant saggy grandma tits (and aqua's of course).

Back in season one I kinda felt that way, but I've since gotten used to the way this series draws them, massive tits I mean, so I was fine with it. XD
Feb 1, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
Not gonna lie but it was really hard trying to focus on the episode because of Darkness' boobs lol.
Feb 1, 2017 11:43 AM

Sep 2016
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Feb 1, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
FallenEntity said:

Back in season one I kinda felt that way, but I've since gotten used to the way this series draws them, massive tits I mean, so I was fine with it. XD

All I can say is you're a braver man than me, You're more accepting of tits then I am. I could learn so much from you and your knowledge of tits, please teach me your ways.
Feb 1, 2017 11:49 AM
Feb 2017
that episode was hilarious, the art seemed different but it was funny so that's good, and damn! darkness is really a batshit crazy pervert, well we always knew she was but now she seems like she has reached a whole new level,also those boobs man!.

aqua is still hilariously stupid especially her dialogues with the poor kazuma who always get abused dragged in weird situation, even the noble kid called him kazucrap.
Feb 1, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2012
FallenEntity said:
animefan8800 said:

All I can say is you're a braver man than me, You're more accepting of tits then I am. I could learn so much from you and your knowledge of tits, please teach me your ways.

It cannot be taught, only created from within over time...or something. XD
Feb 1, 2017 11:52 AM

Jun 2015
Very funny episode. Darkness looks pretty in that dress. Her breasts looked so big xD The battle against Kazuma was hilarious. I cracked up when everyone believed Darkness was pregnant.
Feb 1, 2017 11:57 AM

Aug 2013
What make's it even better is knowing that Darkness Masochist side is based on the author herself.
Feb 1, 2017 12:00 PM

Dec 2014
My eyes were on the boobs the whole time. They're ridiculously huge and saggy.

I tend to not mind the derp faces so much, but this is a bit much for me. On the other hand, it was a funny ep like usual. So happy that Lalatina is back though.
I need sleep.
Feb 1, 2017 12:09 PM
Nov 2016
This episode is funnier than the last. The episode kinda went back to the type of comedy used in season 1 with snide comments between Aqua and Kazuma and Kazuma manipulating others in a hilarious way.

It was refreshing to see Darkness after 2 episodes without her, her masochistic nature lent a lot of humour to the episode.

That struggle between Kazuma and Darkness was EPIC, it was soooooo funny, I laughed the entire time. Since Darkness is finally back, this sort of comedy is to be expected from the future episodes. Things are looking good.
Feb 1, 2017 12:09 PM

Nov 2014
Just made this really fast, couldn't resist

"Cash me ousside, howbow dah!"
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Feb 1, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2012
Darkness definitively is boobs.
Feb 1, 2017 12:19 PM

Aug 2016
Wow this was very... Darkness-like episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2017 12:26 PM

Jul 2014
Great episode :-)

But seriously Kazuma, how could you not recognize Darkness?
Feb 1, 2017 12:27 PM

Aug 2015
Fucking christ 10/10 best episode of this season.
Feb 1, 2017 12:27 PM
Jan 2016
I love it how Darkness' description of her perfect man is pretty much a description Kazuma word for word. xD
Feb 1, 2017 12:30 PM

Sep 2015
Walter was one nice guy. Lol "Miss Lalatina"
AQUA IN A MAID OUTFIT <3
Aww not much of Megumin this episode ;-;
Feb 1, 2017 12:34 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
DEENIEST episode i have ever seen.

Absolute glory.
Feb 1, 2017 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
I was enjoying all of the episodes this season so far, up until this one.

Hopefully it gets better again by the next episode.
D-ohnutsFeb 1, 2017 12:54 PM
Feb 1, 2017 12:45 PM
Feb 2008
It makes me laugh so hard! I read it in LN but see it in anime was really good. Also, I hope we will see that punishment, am I right, Lalatina? :D
Feb 1, 2017 12:45 PM

Jan 2017
Probably the funniest episode thus far.
REVIVE MECHA
Feb 1, 2017 12:46 PM

Dec 2016
i liked the episode.. tho i can't quite enjoy it to the fullest due to the repeated and awful animation drops that i think they have been the worst since this aired :cc really sad about that cause this anime deserves a lot more than this.. just look how beautiful darkness looks in the LN and in this episode she looks even disgusting at some points.

Feb 1, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 2016
ROFL, Nice to see Darkness again, man does do all female in Kazuma's world worn no underwear and prefers to go commando?
Feb 1, 2017 12:58 PM
Mar 2016
Still funny, but less funny than i expected after read the LN ... It's a weird feeling because episode 2 and 3 have good art and animation, my opinion become "Hey, Konosuba still fun with that good art and animation ... This is so fresh now"

then watch this episode, with that art and animation ... Well, i'm not gonna complain about art and animation, just a weird feeling
Feb 1, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2016
WOW! is all I can say, Konosuba level over 9000.

If anyone really wanted to die from laughter, show them this episode.
Feb 1, 2017 1:02 PM

Jun 2013
man that was epicly funny
Feb 1, 2017 1:12 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Finally, Darkness is back! She looks incredibly pretty all gussied up. When I saw the previews, I thought it was her mother. You can hardly recognize her. But they made her boobs way bigger when she was out of her armor. Not that I mind.

Darkness has a secret crush on Kazuma? Seems like it with how she described her perfect guy. Time to start your harem Kazuma!

Speaking of, the fight between the two was priceless. Kazuma's tongue going everywhere had me dying.

Will next week's episode be about Megumine's adventure during this episode? Guess we'll see.
Feb 1, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2016
Lmao couldn't stop laughing, best episode so far
aqua and those fishes lol
Feb 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Dec 2009
Kazutrash.

I'm glad we had the Darkness episode, but I'm not truly invested in her as much as Megumin and Aqua. Now that the individual girl episodes are done I hope we get some more interaction between the heroines because I always felt that dynamic was lacking.
Feb 1, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2015
That was such a fun episode, one of the funniest from konosuba. Everything went anticliche LoL. Loved when Darkness was teasing him with Hee-Hee. And how Aqua was feeling awkward after finding out that "they've done it" Lmao.
Feb 1, 2017 2:04 PM

Dec 2012
Funny Episode.
YAY Darkness is back. Those BOOBS though.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 1, 2017 2:11 PM

Nov 2015
Hilarious episode indeed. I'm glad we finally got an episode focusing on Darkness after her absence. Her crazy masochistic character with Ai Kayano's voice acting was just too good!

This season started to crack me up even more than the first. All KonoSuba cast is awesome and I love every one of them. That said I think all of them should get enough attention and not just Megumin.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

341 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

234 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.