Forum Settings
Forums

German Court Gives Muslims Who Tried To Burn Down Synagogue Suspended Sentences, Says Attack Was A "Justified Expression Of Criticism Of Israel’s Policies"

New
Jan 13, 2017 8:43 PM
Feb 2014
http://vesselnews.io/german-court-gives-muslims-tried-burn-synagogue-suspended-sentences-says-attack-justified-expression-criticism-israels-policies/

Watch MAL unironically defend this. Oh well, enjoy your cucked European Caliphate governed under Sharia Law then!
AqutanJan 13, 2017 8:54 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 13, 2017 8:51 PM

Nov 2008
The ruling is invalid and should be considered invalid, people need to be fired for this verdict, it's treason in itself.

Jan 13, 2017 9:00 PM

Mar 2015
uggh.. breaking another people legal unharming properties should be jailed...

funny enough even my country doesn't acknowladge jews, you will still jailed if you burn synagouge (make me remember there is currently case in my country because someone destroying synagouge which tried to get site heritage protection) yes, there is synagouge in indonesia!...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 13, 2017 9:14 PM

Apr 2012
i'm gonna go learn Arabic and convert to Islam just in time for the European caliphate

Jan 13, 2017 10:56 PM

Mar 2013
I absolutely despise Israel's actions, but this ruling is not only fucking stupid, but also dangerous. This ruling just legalized terrorism in Germany.

Germany should be ashamed of themselves. This is especially bad considering their history with Jews in their country.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jan 13, 2017 11:02 PM
Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
I absolutely despise Israel's actions, but this ruling is not only fucking stupid, but also dangerous. This ruling just legalized terrorism in Germany.

Germany should be ashamed of themselves. This is especially bad considering their history with Jews in their country.

im nsrry bot thet way the have subjer them sevs ot the zinosts regime germany as nation has lost there prussian pride Fradrick will b roling in ths grave

hitler did an evil thing but no all Germany were nazis byut they were cucked no prussian wolud allow tthedse ot subjerarted by an asuatin ruler
DateYutakaJan 13, 2017 11:05 PM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 13, 2017 11:07 PM

Mar 2013
DateYutaka said:
mattbenz99 said:

im nsrry bot thet way the have subjer them sevs ot the zinosts regime germany as nation has lost there prussian pride Fradrick will b roling in ths grave

There is a difference between publicly disagreeing with the actions of a country and burning down a community center (I consider religious buildings to be religious community centers) that belongs to a group of people who are only vaguely related to that country.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jan 13, 2017 11:11 PM
Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
DateYutaka said:

There is a difference between publicly disagreeing with the actions of a country and burning down a community center (I consider religious buildings to be religious community centers) that belongs to a group of people who are only vaguely related to that country.

alot of jew no matter not mmatere were there born see isreial a sthere home [ that is treson i my book but thats pushed as treson like someone goin of of jion isis ]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jan 13, 2017 11:18 PM

Mar 2013
DateYutaka said:
mattbenz99 said:

alot of jew no matter not mmatere were there born see isreial a sthere home [ that is treson i my book but thats pushed as treson like someone goin of of jion isis ]

I think you are believing propaganda. I am from a Jewish family and grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and I don't no anyone who sees Israel as their home. We see ourselves as Canadians and nothing else.

Jan 13, 2017 11:26 PM
Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
DateYutaka said:

I think you are believing propaganda. I am from a Jewish family and grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and I don't no anyone who sees Israel as their home. We see ourselves as Canadians and nothing else.

some do some dont [ jews od not live in iseal im akking vabout osme are loyal ot there real hoem land some are not ] ] but the ones who do are the a is ay are the ones who call people like me anti semitic for dislking what the zionost goverment does

your an nati zionist jew by the sounds of it omsee to youmay be from a a ashskkozai backgorund not an hesedixc one

its the non israili hasedic jews mianly who acted like the way i discirbe

Jan 13, 2017 11:32 PM

Mar 2013
DateYutaka said:
mattbenz99 said:

some do some dont [ jews od not live in iseal im akking vabout osme are loyal ot there real hoem land some are not ] ] but the ones who do are the a is ay are the ones who call people like me anti semitic for dislking what the zionost goverment does

your an nati zionist jew by the sounds of it omsee to youmay be from a a ashskkozai backgorund not an hesedixc one

I am from both an ashkenazi and sephardic backgrounds. My father was an immigrant from Morocco who came here when he was a baby.

Also, how does the beliefs of a tiny minority of jews (hasidic jews are a tiny group) justify terrorism against the entire group?

Jan 13, 2017 11:41 PM
Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
DateYutaka said:

I am from both an ashkenazi and sephardic backgrounds. My father was an immigrant from Morocco who came here when he was a baby.

Also, how does the beliefs of a tiny minority of jews (hasidic jews are a tiny group) justify terrorism against the entire group?

no owner you a secular jew then

alot of the goverment inI srial are are either (hasidic or act that way by how constive thye are ashkenazi and sephardic are mostly intergated and secular and left wing soe migh be right wing bot ther secular at kelst

while (hasidic are hyper nationaltsic zionist and right ing who cuase th lack of prece in palastine

im a man of faith but im secular in my ploitics but trying ploistc are faith any one who does that sickenme ot my core as my cire values

Fiath should be a PVT concerm and toied ot politics i aoppsed o my core values

even if it my own faith who do it

Jan 13, 2017 11:44 PM

Mar 2013
DateYutaka said:
mattbenz99 said:

alot of the goverment inI srial are are either (hasidic or act that way by how constive thye are ashkenazi and sephardic are mostly intergated and secular and left wing soe migh be right wing bot ther secular at kelst

while (hasidic are hyper nationaltsic zionist and right ing who cuase th lack of prece in palastine

im a man of faith but im secular in my ploitics but trying ploistc are faith any one who does that sickenme ot my core as my cire values

Again, what does a Synagogue in Germany have to do with Israeli politics? How does any of this justify violence in Germany?

Jan 13, 2017 11:57 PM
Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
DateYutaka said:

Again, what does a Synagogue in Germany have to do with Israeli politics? How does any of this justify violence in Germany?

the ruling is odd but there you go alot of ruing are odd

Jan 14, 2017 2:32 AM

Jan 2009
Oh wow, barely any Coverage in German-speaking News!
Let's wait and see whether there will be Pressure to report about it in major German Newspapers as well like with the New Year's Eve Attacks or whether it will be considered "Fake News".

I'd like to read the original Court Ruling as well, but I haven't found it so far.
Jan 14, 2017 2:50 AM

Jul 2015
getting is away scot free w/ terorism
only in germoney
Jan 14, 2017 4:09 AM

Dec 2015
Sentence is okay. Apparently the lowest court gave a suspended sentence. Prosecutors appealed and the next higher court increased this a bit (still suspended). Then one of the culprits appealed and the next (last possible) court confirmed the sentence of the 2nd court.

Look at this: https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/englisch_stgb.html#p2511
(English translation of the German StGB - the German Criminal Code)

From 306 to 306d there are the different forms of arson. 306 is for buildings where usually people don't gather/live. Possible sentence: From 1 to 10 years. They used 306a (for buildings where people live, churches). There it is not less than one year. (Here it can go up to 15 years if no other max value is mentioned.)

306b and 306c (not less than two years, not less than 5 years, not less than 10/life-long) can't be used. Would have required people to got harmed [306b (1) - not less than 2 years], being placed in danger of death [306b (2) - not less than 5 years] or gotten killed [306c - life-long or at least 10 years].

The interesting thing is that according to 306c for arson our highest possible sentence (life-long) can be used even if you didn't intend to kill. (I think it is similar for other "offences causing a common danger".)

"If the offender through an offence of arson under sections 306 to 306b at least by gross negligence causes the death of another person the penalty shall be imprisonment for life or not less than ten years." means if you started a fire and wanted to start that fire (otherwise it would be 306d) but you didn't want to kill then this could still be used ... if a person dies and you - for example - didn't make sure the building was empty before setting fire to it.

For first offenders it is not uncommon to get a sentence near the lower possible limit. And the "suspended sentence" is only possible for sentences up to 2 years. I think one of the guys got 2 years (1st court was a bit lower but 2nd court increased it). This was the absolute limit. I guess he did it the 1st time and they decided to not make it migher (2 years 1 month and suspended sentence wouldn't have been possible anymore.) So it still serves as a severe warning but the same time he still can maintain his normal life/job/family.

Hopefully he learns (and I'm sure they told him). If 1 person died it could have been a lot more. If he does it a 2nd time - even if nobody dies - it will be higher which means imprisonment. During the next years he'll also have to be careful with less/smaller crimes otherwise the suspension of the sentence in this case could be revoked.
Jan 14, 2017 4:14 AM

Oct 2015
So I guess it's only okay when non-muslims hate israel huh
Jan 14, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2015
So apparently when German "neonazis" attack "refugees" for terrorizing German citizens for the past 3 years it's instantly considered a hate crime. But when 3 Palestinian "freedom fighters" burn down a synagogue it's just "expression of criticism."

Libtards will defend this.
Jan 14, 2017 9:58 AM
Feb 2016
I had no idea that burning down a synagogue qualified as "criticism."

Jan 14, 2017 10:31 AM

Mar 2014
You know it's bad when a court in a country that is infamous for having easy baked millions of Jews during WW2 bends over backwards just for the sake of pandering to a bunch of anti democrats who think that "burning a building down" qualifies as "criticism"
DateYutaka said:
Nico is a zionost who knew as long as he did not killed any on or injoy nay one its fine
Huh, I didn't know not thinking synagogues should be burned down by Palestinian nationalists qualified as "zionism" or that all Jews fully supported Israel's policies, that's news to me.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 14, 2017 10:49 AM

Sep 2013
I'm torn between them going for an Islam Empire or this is a false flag and they are actually going for a New European Empire/NWO/New Roman Empire.
Jan 14, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2009
It did state that the damage was so serious, it costed €800.00000000000000000000000000000!!!

And the court only ordered all three to perform 0.0002M hours of community service!!!

It's barely Muslim themed. It happened when Israel bombed Palestine in 2014, if you can remember what's the casualty.
bottleJan 14, 2017 11:01 AM
Jan 14, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2012
SuperIdolNico said:
http://vesselnews.io/german-court-gives-muslims-tried-burn-synagogue-suspended-sentences-says-attack-justified-expression-criticism-israels-policies/

Watch MAL unironically defend this. Oh well, enjoy your cucked European Caliphate governed under Sharia Law then!

Ok goyim you will receive your shekels in the mail

lol always talking about how eu is cucked , do u ever know who control murica*?

DateYutaka said:
Nico is a zionost who knew as long as he did not killed any on or injoy nay one its fine

exactly and would like to add to that Nico is American with Korean heritage

restore EU lands by removing the Zionist, without removing them the problem will never end.

ps:didn't read op

Jan 14, 2017 1:06 PM
Mar 2011
AllenVonStein said:
SuperIdolNico said:

Ok goyim you will receive your shekels in the mail

lol always talking about how eu is cucked , do u ever know who control murica*?

DateYutaka said:

exactly and would like to add to that Nico is American with Korean heritage

restore EU lands by removing the Zionist, without removing them the problem will never end.

ps:didn't read op

zoinim is the biggest cancer in the western world

Jan 14, 2017 1:12 PM

Jan 2009
Luthandorius said:
Hopefully he learns (and I'm sure they told him). If 1 person died it could have been a lot more. If he does it a 2nd time - even if nobody dies - it will be higher which means imprisonment. During the next years he'll also have to be careful with less/smaller crimes otherwise the suspension of the sentence in this case could be revoked.
The suspended Sentence is not the Problem, if really nobody got hurt and it was the Culprits' first big Offense. The Issue lies in the Reasoning that was given. I'd really like to read the Court Decision in the Original, because Arson as a "justified Expression of Criticism of Israel's Politics" sounds too surreal to be true.
Jan 14, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
DateYutaka said:
Is it okay if I express my criticism of your grammar by burning your house down? Providing no one gets killed or hurt, of course.
Jan 14, 2017 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
I dont like the Israeli gov but I dont agree with this ruling.
Jan 14, 2017 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
So, could I go burn down a mosque to express my criticism of Iran and Saudi Arabia? T-that's justification enough, right?
pfaffianJan 14, 2017 9:48 PM
Jan 14, 2017 9:44 PM
Mar 2011
pfaffian said:
So, could I go burn down a mosque to express my criticism or Iran and Saudi Arabia? T-that's justification enough, right?

iran and saudi get attacked enough me thinks th e zionst regime does not

Jan 14, 2017 9:52 PM

Jul 2016
DateYutaka said:
pfaffian said:
So, could I go burn down a mosque to express my criticism or Iran and Saudi Arabia? T-that's justification enough, right?

so it's not the freedom of speech that matters, it's the equal administration of violence... such morals
Jan 14, 2017 9:56 PM
Feb 2014
DateYutaka said:
pfaffian said:

So much for claiming yourself a model citizen of the world.
Jan 14, 2017 9:57 PM
Mar 2011
SuperIdolNico said:
DateYutaka said:

So much for claiming yourself a model citizen of the world.

iv attacked the saudi many a time

Jan 14, 2017 9:59 PM
Mar 2011
pfaffian said:
DateYutaka said:

so it's not the freedom of speech that matters, it's the equal administration of violence... such morals

im all free freedom of speech im very much anti censorship

Jan 14, 2017 10:02 PM

Jul 2016
DateYutaka said:
pfaffian said:

im all free freedom of speech im very much anti censorship

In that case, I guess I shouldn't censor my beliefs, and should go ahead and burn down my nearest mosque...
Jan 14, 2017 10:10 PM
Mar 2011
Ratohnhaketon said:
DateYutaka said:

arson is still a crime hes still got charged with a crime
I still find it disturbing that there's an extension of empathy towards anti-Israel motivated crime. Forget the whole Zionist right wing left wing spiel for a moment - can we just agree that the perpetrator's arbitrary feelings don't mitigate the crime committed?

all Judges and people in the legal profession just like us all have there biases it seams that this Judge had that you disagree with

say if it was a member of the local JDL who attacked a Mosque i bet you would no be as outraged i seese you can people like you [ yes you admot you self to be right wing or at lesr right of me correct?] wuld not be as outraged if the same judgemnet was passed down

Jan 14, 2017 10:11 PM

Jun 2012
Only in Germany tsk tsk
Jan 15, 2017 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
DateYutaka said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
I still find it disturbing that there's an extension of empathy towards anti-Israel motivated crime. Forget the whole Zionist right wing left wing spiel for a moment - can we just agree that the perpetrator's arbitrary feelings don't mitigate the crime committed?

all Judges and people in the legal profession just like us all have there biases it seams that this Judge had that you disagree with

say if it was a member of the local JDL who attacked a Mosque i bet you would no be as outraged i seese you can people like you [ yes you admot you self to be right wing or at lesr right of me correct?] wuld not be as outraged if the same judgemnet was passed down
And that's exactly the problem. If you allow social biases to bend the law of the land as you personally see fit, where does it end? Secondly, pointing to a fictitious example of what I would do does not change that this was a poor decision. Finally, I am not right-wing and your characterization of my decision to turn a blind eye is wrong. I have values that are conservative leaning but do not associate in team sports or identity politics.
Jan 15, 2017 3:55 AM

Apr 2014
Maybe if I convert to Islam I can make Jew jokes on here again.
Jan 15, 2017 4:07 AM
Mar 2011
Ratohnhaketon said:
DateYutaka said:

And that's exactly the problem. If you allow social biases to bend the law of the land as you personally see fit, where does it end? Secondly, pointing to a fictitious example of what I would do does not change that this was a poor decision. Finally, I am not right-wing and your characterization of my decision to turn a blind eye is wrong. I have values that are conservative leaning but do not associate in team sports or identity politics.

ie your are right wing but i nevr calld you genreally rigth wing i just said your right of my views

good toknow you odnt have any double standard on this like people who are right of me uesaly have

Jan 15, 2017 6:03 AM

Apr 2010
R.I.P. Germany...
Jan 15, 2017 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Huh, I didn't know not thinking synagogues should be burned down by Palestinian nationalists qualified as "zionism" or that all Jews fully supported Israel's policies, that's news to me.

If you don't want to put Jews in deathcamps you're a Zionist obviously
Jan 15, 2017 6:54 AM

Mar 2014
Spooks said:
Comic_Sans said:

Right, I forgot, we should all start supporting the freedom and democracy loving organisation Hamas
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 15, 2017 11:23 AM
Mar 2011
Spooks said:
Comic_Sans said:

typical right winger backing and expansionist power im bakc the 2 state idea based on pre 67 borders its hardcore zionists who do not ala you i gather

iv said many times id march with a jew Jew a Muslim a christen any one i think everyoone should have the right of national self dememnation

be they Kurd Basque Palestinian Chin Tamil Kashmir Bolichi ect

but people on mal dont think like me that why i Right iwng so called Libertarians so funny they are selfish with there ideas of Liberty and freedom

they only wanyt there nation to be free im a more classical left Libertarian whho owuld sya nay one whi wishes freedom should have it

Comic_Sans said:
Spooks said:

Right, I forgot, we should all start supporting the freedom and democracy loving organisation Hamas
Comic_Sans said:
Spooks said:

you foergt theu wee voted in cuase of people belive abbas betrayed them

Jan 15, 2017 11:52 AM

Mar 2014
DateYutaka said:
typical right winger backing and expansionist power im bakc the 2 state idea based on pre 67 borders its hardcore zionists who do not ala you i gather

iv said many times id march with a jew Jew a Muslim a christen any one i think everyoone should have the right of national self dememnation

but people on mal dont think like me that why i Right iwng so called Libertarians so funny they are selfish with there ideas of Liberty and freedom

they only wanyt there nation to be free im a more classical left Libertarian whho owuld sya nay one whi wishes freedom should have it
Once again, burning down a mosque because you disagree with Israel's policies doesn't equal "freedom" or "simple national self determination", it indicates that you're an anti democratic piece of shit, period.

There is nothing "selfish" or "illiberal" about not thinking that burning down somebody else's property just because you happen to disagree with that person should be acceptable since you, by doing so, are infringing on that person's freedom.
I have no idea what you are trying to say
Nico- said:
Jan 15, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2016
Didn't realize arson was a viable and accepted instrument of criticism, brb I have a parliament to burn.

But of course I have no right to say anything of the sort because I'm apparently a zionist purely based on my family origins, huh.
Lemme just crawl back to my synagogue or something.
Erg_OrgyJan 15, 2017 12:03 PM
Jan 15, 2017 12:00 PM

Aug 2013
Comic_Sans said:

I don't know anything that he says, I just nod and go "uh hu"
Jan 15, 2017 12:03 PM
Mar 2011
Comic_Sans said:
DateYutaka said:

Once again, burning down a mosque because you disagree with Israel's policies doesn't equal "freedom" or "simple national self determination", it indicates that you're an anti democratic piece of shit, period.

There is nothing "selfish" or "illiberal" about not thinking that burning down somebody else's property just because you happen to disagree with that person should be acceptable since you, by doing so, are infringing on that person's freedom.

iv said arson iis till a crime god i bakc the guys ideals not his actions

Jan 15, 2017 1:00 PM

Dec 2009
Comic_Sans said:
DateYutaka said:

That's not agreeing with but that kind of reaction was Expected. They did got convicted but not branded with antisemitism as the Jewish right protectors sought. These protectors have been finding ways to add these charges to them. I guess that's why the court react in this way.

And that was not just a policy. That was massacre in Palestinian view because what Israel did was air bombing directly onto/close to residential areas while the two sides have grudges against each other.
Jan 15, 2017 1:04 PM
Mar 2011
bottle said:
Comic_Sans said:

That's not agreeing with but that kind of reaction was Expected. They did got convicted but not branded with antisemitism as the Jewish right protectors sought. These protectors have been finding ways to add these charges to them. I guess that's why the court react in this way.

And that was not just a policy. That was massacre in Palestinian view because what Israel did was air bombing directly onto/close to residential areas while the two sides have grudges against each other.

that was a war crime in my book soon as you attack non combanats and/or non miltray targets its war crime thats my stance and the stance il always held and always will hold

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.