Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2016
My favorite show is the masterpiece known as SAO so nobody hate on it =3

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jan 4, 2017 10:05 PM
Aug 2014
Meh. I'm pretty used to it, considering that most anime fans are around 13 and they haven't seen my favorite anime series, and they never will because they refuse to watch it because it's "older". And they go out of their ways to brag that the "newer" anime is better. Doesn't make much sense to me.
Jan 4, 2017 10:07 PM

Oct 2015
i cant ignore the fact that someone hate my fav series
Jan 4, 2017 10:41 PM

Jun 2015
Extect said:
Brb said:
Please, my favourites aren't hyped enough to hate.

Oh yeah...

Rain is just a story about the biggest Gary Stu of all time
Main female in last game is literally an idiot (jk I liked last game a lot)

I forget what else was on your list

Inb4 that's the point of Rain: a battle of the stus.
Jan 4, 2017 11:16 PM

Mar 2016
Brb said:
Extect said:

Oh yeah...

Rain is just a story about the biggest Gary Stu of all time
Main female in last game is literally an idiot (jk I liked last game a lot)

I forget what else was on your list

Inb4 that's the point of Rain: a battle of the stus.

Haha
Hey, I gave a reason someone could hate it though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2017 12:11 AM

Jan 2014
Let them hate it, it's their right. It's not a crime or anything, if someone feels the way they do. People don't really need to justify why they like or hate a show. It's nice to read why if they do or don't sometimes, but it's not necessary. It's like asking someone why he/she doesn't like pickles. It's just a matter of personal preference/taste.
Jan 5, 2017 12:20 AM

Jul 2014
i dont give two bird shits ina bucket to those haters.....
Jan 5, 2017 12:47 AM

Apr 2015
I'd mostly ignore and just move on. I can't really bother to cared over someone's opinion/hatred on my favorite shows, especially if is a random person.
Jan 5, 2017 2:02 AM

Jul 2013
I feel sad for them because they born with that shit taste who makes them hates masterpieces. Those things really break my heart.

I don't give a fuck.
Jan 5, 2017 2:09 AM

Sep 2016
Ignore them and move on but if they start a discussion then i will be happy to talk about it cause its fun
Jan 5, 2017 2:10 AM

Jun 2008
I don't care.

But no one can hate Momo...she's the GOAT after all!
Jan 5, 2017 2:11 AM

Dec 2014
I kill them

Everybody has to bow to haruhi
Jan 5, 2017 2:14 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Most of my favorites get a lot of hate

At first it kind of annoyed me because it seemed so excessive for some of them, but then I realized that most anime fans cannot make a point without delving into outright hyperbole territory so I just kind of stopped being bothered by it.

Jan 5, 2017 3:54 AM

Aug 2015
It's all good my friend, just remind them that their taste in anime is like what's in the toilet after a serious case of explosive diarrhea.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Jan 5, 2017 4:21 AM

Aug 2014
Depends, sometimes i would like to read what they think of it, and if i find them interesting i will discuss further.
If their hate is just pure bias then i will try to make fun of them or i will just leave them.
Jan 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Jan 2016
If it's just a random guy on the internet who shits on my favourite anime, i don't care.
Jan 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Sep 2011
I'm sure every single anime out there at least has one hater. With that in mind, I shouldn't expect everyone to love the animes I do.
Jan 5, 2017 5:07 AM
May 2016
This thread is pointless, the correct attitude would be just to not give a damn about someone else's tastes and move on because if you're going to start an argument with them you are therefore doing the wrong thing.
Jan 5, 2017 5:27 AM

Apr 2016
LifeSword3 said:
This thread is pointless, the correct attitude would be just to not give a damn about someone else's tastes and move on.

This and

Dafuq did u said about my waifu you spineless little c*nt.My favorites are 1000 times better than your edgy , pretentious garbage series , take your words back and give my favorite animu a 10/10 or I'll kill you
Jan 5, 2017 5:29 AM

Sep 2012
Sooo you are telling me what would I do if someone hates monogatari...

Hmm.As Grand Master of Monogatari Fans probably I would start a crusade "just" for him/her.After taking his/her head I think I would post head pics to fear others.

Yup.Sounds like a plan to me.
Jan 5, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2016
My classmates always hate what I like...
but I don´t really care cause they don´t get what is it about..
And finally I hate them XD
Jan 5, 2017 5:34 AM

Oct 2016
Prince said:
Nobody hates my favourites, so I can't relate.

Lol please, sword art online is in your favourites.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2017 5:35 AM

Jun 2008
sasalx said:

Hmm.As Grand Master of Monogatari Fans probably I would start a crusade "just" for him/her.After taking his/her head I think I would post head pics to fear others.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

I'm pretty sure I'm a bigger Monogatari fan than you fam.

Best girl is of course Shinobu btw...
Jan 5, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2016
I get overly offended and rant about them to myself, but if they've got high quality reasoning then I would partly simmer down.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Jan 5, 2017 6:03 AM

Jul 2015
I'm aware that some of my favorites are that of an acquired taste so I don't mind people speaking negatively about them. In fact, the more people talk shit about my favorites the less people are going to bother watching them, which means less annoying fangirls to be embarrassed about. I won't have to compete for overseas doujinshi purchases either if I'm the only gaijin buying them.
Jan 5, 2017 6:05 AM

May 2015
They must die

Tbh I don't really care. It's their opinion. My heart only breaks a little bit. The only thing that I hate is when they watched like 1 episode of the series and then come to your profile or make a thread or whatever, saying how much they hate that show.
Jan 5, 2017 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
Ingr1d said:
Prince said:
Nobody hates my favourites, so I can't relate.

Lol please, sword art online is in your favourites.

They don't hate SAO seriously.
They're just doing the memes man. SAO is greatness you just can't hate o.O
Awesome storytelling and intense sword battles..
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Jan 5, 2017 6:08 AM

Oct 2010
I usually just ignore them, unless I feel they may have misunderstood a certain aspect of the show,. Then I'll try to explain their misconception a bit, but I usually give up as people tend to be stubborn.

Everyone has different tastes, so I don't really mind if someone doesn't like what I like.
Jan 5, 2017 6:08 AM

Aug 2014
I found out where they live and who they are, and blackmail them into doing embarrassing things
Jan 5, 2017 6:09 AM

Mar 2008
I honestly feel good. At least they watched conan, that's VERY rare lol
Jan 5, 2017 6:11 AM

Apr 2016
no, i ignore it, that is their decision to put it as hate or like. Its not my problem if they hate my favorite anime.

Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look
around. It's undeniable.
Noctis

Jan 5, 2017 6:15 AM
Sep 2015
There are much since it's Gintama, but what can I do about it? Everyone's tastes are different. Just besause their taste is different than ourselves, we cannot ignore their opinions and move on. Their opinions are theirs and our opinions are our. And the right way to judge an anime is to look at both sides of the coin: haters and lovers.
Jan 5, 2017 6:20 AM

May 2015
If it is straight up hate on an anime then there's not much to do about it.
Jan 5, 2017 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
sasalx said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

A new challenger I see.But he even does not know the mere fact about the identity of best girl.

Of course Kanbaru is the best girl.
Jan 5, 2017 6:56 AM

Apr 2015
Hating on SubaShitty? Is that even possible?
I'm an apologist of my favorite series. I'll usually just let them be but if they ask something like "why SubaShitty/HaCOMAri/Meducka 10?" then I'll came of with my own explanation and defend them in discussions. But usually it won't change anything since everyone on the internet is stubborn (including me) and those series aren't perfect but still it's a fun thing to do.
Jan 5, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2014
.I do not care about others opinion.
As far as I am concerned, most people here are loosers with no life.

Jan 5, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
Everyboy Is Free To Choose What They Like And Dislike So No Problem In That :)
Jan 5, 2017 7:03 AM

Oct 2012
why would I argue with someone who hates my favorite anime when I could be talking to someone who likes it and not stressing over others opinion?
Jan 5, 2017 7:11 AM

Feb 2016
I agree with them, Madoka is shite ;) (I mean Madoka:Rebellion)

I get triggered only when they spew non-sense because they didn't understand them, otherwise it's fine if their taste is different (i.e. shit ;p).
Jan 5, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2015
Vlad4o said:
It's not uncommon in the anime community for something like that to happen, but i'm curious, what do you guys do when you see someone hating on your favorite series ? Do you start a discussion/argument with that person on why they hate the particular series you like or do you just ignore them and move on ?

I just ignore them and move on...since it's not like I also like every anime on their favorite list , we all have different preferences after all.
Jan 5, 2017 8:18 AM

Sep 2016
Why would someone care about if someone else hates their favorite series?? -.- It's just a hobby, nothing more. Doesn't bother me one bit... To each his own lmao.
~Go grind a big balloon while eating M&Ms and then you'll know~
Jan 5, 2017 8:26 AM

Jun 2016
Lol when someone hates my favorite series:
NeramoreJan 5, 2017 8:35 AM

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jan 5, 2017 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
sasalx said:
JustALEX said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

A new challenger I see.But he even does not know the mere fact about the identity of best girl.

Of course Kanbaru is the best girl.
You should feel ashamed of yourself. Every respected Monogatarifag knows that the best girl of the series is, without any doubt, the one and only...
Jan 5, 2017 8:39 AM

Oct 2014
i just have to proof why the person is wrong for having such a ridiculous opinion
Jan 5, 2017 9:09 AM

Apr 2015
Are there reasons why one has a distaste for it?
For instance, I know there are a lot of people who can't stand Madoka Magica because they don't like Magical Girls and/or don't like dark story/premises. Same with Higurashi and Sailor Moon. Likewise with Serial Experiments Lain, a lot of people don't like something that is extremely complex in explanation. I can respect these kind of things.

I actually get more frustrated when someone gives something I like an 'average' rating, and they act like they don't recall anything about it.

Exception to Evangelion, where the lower you rate it the more infuriated I typically get, and Code Geass, where I feel a rating lower then a 4 just isn't appreciative of various elements in the series.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Jan 5, 2017 9:58 AM

Aug 2016
I get quite sad. I have only seen not-so-great comments about Mob Psycho recently, while it always will, be the number one for me. Sometimes I wonder how people can see something so good bad, but it is about taste after all.
Jan 5, 2017 10:05 AM

Feb 2015
JustALEX said:
sasalx said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

Bitch please...

Just sayin' what I have to say~
Don't hurt pretty little me pls...xD
Jan 5, 2017 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
I don't really care much about it. Besides, anime is so diverse that you can expect people have different tastes to the slightest tone.
Jan 5, 2017 10:37 AM

Jul 2013
^^
You are a shame for the Monogatari fandom. Not for liking those two, but for not acknowledging best girl.

Jan 5, 2017 11:45 AM
Jan 2014
Sometimes I find people who hate anime I like, and I go to their watched anime list and I find that they saw ONLY ONE EPISODE.

I don't really care about what someone else likes, but I just wonder what kinda mindset that person have if she would watch one episode and dislike it (which is okay), but then go to the trouble to find the author page and type how much that author took their time like he took his kidney or something...

When I dislike something, I make sure to watch it til the end so I have THE RIGHT to say the negative thing about it.

So please, don't shit on stuff if you didn't watched it properly. Thanks.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime you would watch if it never ended

ST63LTH - 18 minutes ago

2 by logopolis »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » anime is trash and so am i

deg - 6 hours ago

28 by FanofAction »»
17 minutes ago

» Your favorite anime OP

Goblingaming - 3 hours ago

26 by Daviljoe193 »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Japanese Anime and its Relationship to the Source Material vs Western Media

LSSJ_Gaming - 5 hours ago

13 by traed »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think 3-episode reviews are valid? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - Apr 29

52 by delirific »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.