Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 24, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought the finale was rather entertaining. We got Miyakoshi who wants to please Higashida by cooking. Looks yummy!

Yuuta and Shiho also had some nice moments imo like when they were during their childhood. Even Adachi and Sayuri got a bit closer in the finale. I think this show's character chemistry has been entertaining from the start and in this finale, it demonstrated that again. 7/10.
Dec 24, 2016 6:56 AM

Nov 2007
Trying to find out what the old man meant. Be considerate makes difference?

Everyone else has changed, too. Wow, the Kikoku Shijo and Shimono-san's character gets along too well.

Wow, in relations for different goal.

Wow, different ver. of ED (both boys and girls)!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 24, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2010
Miyakoshi with long hair was interesting to see and their relationship seems to be going well just like the others.
With this i guess we wont' be seeing Saint Valentinus anymore which might be a good thing for the body of the characters.
Dec 24, 2016 8:16 AM

Jul 2014
Miyakoshi with long hair was adorable as hell, why did it only last half an episode!
Overall everyone got their development, all the ships has sailed! (tho I feel sad for Nagata)
Shiho's sadistic side has vanished.
Muranushi looked good in kimono.
Miyakoshi actually took interest in love and actually likes Daisuke now.

That ED was awesome with both the female and male cast singing.

Gonna miss this show... Im hoping for a season 2 but it seems impossible now with half the cast leaving waganaria.
Dec 24, 2016 8:51 AM

Dec 2014
I'm actually a bit surprised there was kinda of a conclusive ending, Thought they'd leave it open for a possible 2nd season. Pretty fun finale though.

Miyakoshi's cooking improved, Now that's a shocker if nothing. :O

We got a little timeskip and all the couples are together now. :)
Saiki can speak actual Japanese now and is still as savage as ever. XD

That corny Yuta line was hilarious. XD
Adachi and Muranushi are gonna be working togehter. :D
Miyakoshi looks nice with longer hair, she's also taken an interest in love. Daisuke also showing signs of it.

Overall. A really fun and entertaining show. The character dynamics were great and the comedy was on point most of the time though sometimes it fell a little flat. I still found myself laughing on multiple occasions throughout the episode. If anything, I'd have to say the overall development of the characters as couples wasn't as fleshed out as the original Working but then again the original series had 3 seasons while this had only one. I'm only pointing this fact out since this felt like a fairly conclusive ending. Nevertheless, I'm really glad all the ships sailed and had their developments despite the limited time. :D

7/10 , Would love to see a 2nd season but I'm not sure if that'll happen.
Dec 24, 2016 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
The show was so good the finale was also good...hoping for a second season
Dec 24, 2016 9:28 AM

Sep 2015
I'm going to miss the showTT
Dec 24, 2016 9:38 AM

Jun 2011
Am I the only one who felt like the manager got the short end of the stick throughout the entire anime?
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 24, 2016 9:47 AM

Sep 2015
when i heard mama i think they time skip when they all have kid LOL

they skip way too much betwen ep 12 and 13
Into the Internet!
Dec 24, 2016 10:05 AM

Sep 2008
when Saturdays arrived there were magical girls committing murder, samurai warriors fighting vs Jesus and a stupid show about a restaurant, i always watched this one first XD so soothing, I'm gonna miss it, and I hope they do the same as the previous workings with another 2 seasons
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 24, 2016 10:25 AM

Sep 2016
After that finale Drifters episode, we are back this sunday with a lighter anime! and that is www.Working!!!
now on to my thoughts :
MIYAKOSHI looks really adorbs with long hair she really do.
and all the ships have sailed! wew~~
Adachi and Muranushi are working together now and Shiho sadistic side is forever gone lol.
Really good anime this season and it didnt dissapoint me.
7/10 maybe 8/10? I will think about it
Dec 24, 2016 10:51 AM

May 2015
That was a really good ending!

Ahegyao said:
Am I the only one who felt like the manager got the short end of the stick throughout the entire anime?
I was expecting him to get through Kisaki heart (he was always looking for the wellbeing of the baby and her) maybe if there is a season 2 we will see some progress between them...
Dec 24, 2016 11:00 AM

Jul 2015
Loved this show.
My kokoro broke when it ended. :c
Hope for a 2nd season.
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Dec 24, 2016 11:43 AM

Jun 2010
Man was that rushed. Feels like they skipped two cours fulls of developments.
Dec 24, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2015
That was quite a rush, but nevertheless still a satisfying finale.
O_O
Dec 24, 2016 11:50 AM

Dec 2012
Great finale episode.
St Valentine appearing one more time. Love & Peace.

A few changes after 6 months. Hana looks nice with longer hair.
Higashida broke it off & now they get to start over. How Sweet.

Shiho & Shindou so close to kissing. Those Bodyguards are always watching.
Adachi & Muranushi working together at Adachi's family restaurant. Love her smile.

LOL Saiki. Hilarious as always.
Cool to hear the ED song sang by everyone.

Overall an enjoyable & fun show to watch. Just as good as the other Working Series. Didn't think it would be this good.
The progression was so fast, but it worked & didn't feel rushed to me.

Wouldn't mind a Season 02. Thanks A-1 Pictures.

9/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 24, 2016 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
loved it. 7.8/10.
Dec 24, 2016 12:46 PM

Jan 2016
The skip to half a year was kinda rushed but well, good finales are always acceptable.

7.5/10
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 24, 2016 12:51 PM

Jan 2014
It was enjoyable.

8/10
Dec 24, 2016 1:01 PM

May 2016
Let me ask the real question. Was the entirety of www.Working!! A.K.A OG Working!! adapted or is there more content after this finale that could pass as a conclusion?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Dec 24, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2012
Soooo Kisaki man is the manager right? Or am I just grasping at straws here.
Dec 24, 2016 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
Miyakoshi's room gave this very nauseous feeling, I can't really describe it. Nice timeskip to wrap things up too. Miyakoshi with long hair is adorable.

Overall, I prefer the first Working anime to this, but I still liked this. The dark humor is the fun kind, and the characters were generally pretty enjoyable to watch. High 7 for me.
Dec 24, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2015
When she said at the end' "we've looking forward to your next visit". Does that mean a sequel ? :3
Dec 24, 2016 1:50 PM

Oct 2014
Man, Long hair Hana looks way too much like Trap Katanashi xD

8/10
Dec 24, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2015
Not as good as the original Working. The characters were alright for the most part and the endings for each of them was satisfying except for the two main ones. Never found Daisuke all that interesting and Miyakoshi was downright annoying, much like Mahiru.

Don't care if we never get a second season but I would love to see more Muranushi and Shiho.

5/10
Dec 24, 2016 3:25 PM

Jun 2013
Recently caught up with the entire Working!! series and I've gotta say, this is easily the best thing A-1 Pictures has ever done. The original series was too damn hilarious.

This spinoff though, doesn't really have what made the original so amazing. It's good though, just not as good as that. The characters were fun but lacking. There wasn't a cute as Taneshima girl here either, but that's a minor nitpick lol.

This last episode wraps up the story nicely I guess. No chance for a sequel since one pair as left Wagnaria and half of another pair has also left. Unless they make a pairing out of the remaining characters. Miyakoshi looked good with longer hair, especially with that ponytail in the ending credits.

It was lacking in the feel the original had, but was still pretty fun nonetheless. And it was also consistently good looking visually too, so that's a bonus.
Dec 24, 2016 3:54 PM
Aug 2015
Great anime ! 8/10

But WTF this cut... she was so much cuter with short hair...
Dec 24, 2016 4:10 PM

May 2016
nice ending but dang it, they really kept kisaki's past remains a secret

yanagiba at the ED wins best outfit of the series, also it's nice to see nagatan with new looks, she looked so mature with that new haircut
Dec 24, 2016 5:22 PM

Sep 2011
This series was the most solid 7/10 out of any shows I have ever seen. While I am interested in seeing where everybody ends up I believe having a second season would be more detrimental than good and would destroy a lot of what was built this season. I wasn't impressed with this series, but I came out satisfied and that alone is worth rating this show higher than average. In the end that is all I could ever ask for.
Dec 24, 2016 6:03 PM
Nov 2012

twintail was babe
Great ending, pretty fast but the original wagnaria was 2 god damn slow/dragged out/less funny

Short hair>long tho, that said, she was cute when in love^
Dec 24, 2016 6:46 PM

Jan 2008
There's still things left unresolved;
- Kisaki's baby daddy is still a mystery
- Yanagiba is still a truant,
- Where will the ghosts go now that Sayuri is now working at Adachi's family restaurant...will they also follow?
- Is Higashida's dad still unemployed, making his family's son's life harder?
- Is the tanuki still being kept as a pet or will it eventually get released back into the wild?

I'm going to miss this show.
Dec 24, 2016 6:59 PM

Nov 2015
Great ending :") gonna miss watching it every week 😭 dammit it's the only thing made me smile these days ..... I NEED A SEASON 2 !!!
The Ending was nice , all pf then singing it together ❤
Loved the show , gonna miss it :((( Oh and Hana's long hair *-*we need to see more of that hair ;-; but no hope , tho all couples are cute
Dec 24, 2016 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
Eh.. so underwhelming. The anime started strong but as it progressed the jokes just got less and less funny. I'm not sure if it's the directing or the humor itself but many of it missed the mark. The characters over exaggeration to most comedic situations became cringy and has a try-too-hard feeling.

Overall the other Working series has a much more diverse and interesting set of characters. Their romance actually made you wanna root for them instead of killing yourself like when watching the likes of Miyakoshi and Higashida or Shiho and Yuuta. It's not necessarily a bad SoL comedy on its own but it's nowhere near the standard of the other Working.

7/10
Dec 24, 2016 9:12 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I hope there's a season 2. Really liked the characters, especially the Shiho x Yuuta pair up.
Hime is so adorable, the scene where she's chanting money was hilarious.
Miyakoshi giving up on cooking, well she learned the hard way. Now she's joining the Ramen club lol

8/10.

Dec 24, 2016 10:28 PM

Mar 2016
It was pretty good ending but it feels uncomfortable in that rushed to 6 months because it might not to develop the 2nd season.

8/10 Very good: 'cause it is very entertaining to watch to the end of this series.
Good Ending/Happy Ending??!
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Dec 24, 2016 11:28 PM

Jan 2016
lovely
uh
everyone's happy....
uh
well, did i just leave the restaurant empty stomached?

Dec 24, 2016 11:40 PM

Apr 2013
The show was...okay....

I feel like they laid it on way too thick with some of the skits and ideas and they just weren't hitting for me. Especially applies to the main pairing. The lethal cooking thing became very forced to me after the first few usages. Probably my biggest gripe about this one.

While the anime rewarded you with some good scenes and whatnot, Sayuri and Adachi's interactions for over half of the show were just weird to me. I was looking forward to Shiho and Yuta, but I feel like I didn't get as much from them as the other two. It's unfortunate, because I feel like their relationship was executed the best overall.

At least I didn't have to wait three seasons for anyone to get together. I'd still say this is one of the better anime spinoffs I've seen, but it wasn't anything incredible. Definitely didn't live up to its predecessor. I wouldn't mind seeing more, though. I wanted more Kisaki and
but I'm not gonna cry if nothing else comes from this.
Dec 25, 2016 12:26 AM

Aug 2013
mannnn, I'm gonna miss those couples.. :/
Dec 25, 2016 12:47 AM

Jan 2011
It's not Working but as a spin off, it was pretty damn fun to watch. Didn't loose a lot in translation from the original. All and all pretty pleased with the characters and developments. This iteration felt very narrow and less fleshed out. Probably due to it's spin off nature which is fine.

I had fun with it and it had it's dose of Working drama-romance which was well appreciated.
Dec 25, 2016 1:01 AM

Feb 2014
An anime that actually concludes its story. Haven't seen a new anime do that in a while. All in all, a solid ending and pretty good show over all. The characters weren't as good as the ones from the main series, but each of these couples are good enough to get their own show. It's an 8/10 for me.
4kicks said:

- Where will the ghosts go now that Sayuri is now working at Adachi's family restaurant...will they also follow?

They'll stay there and probably will instead be served by Kisaki, since she seems to have "inherited" the ability to detect supernatural phenomenon.
Dec 25, 2016 3:12 AM
Jul 2015
I wonder if the viewer is actually meant to be the ghost.
Dec 25, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2008
I gave all previus season 7/10 but this one... I liked it much more. It was more funny and had more likable characters for me so this one gets 9/10. Even if it felt so rushed.

4kicks said:
There's still things left unresolved;
- Kisaki's baby daddy is still a mystery

Some time ago:
https://myanimelist.net/character/30686/Hiroomi_Souma
But manga author is now changing it and so they just met..
Dec 25, 2016 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
Great episode! All Hail long haired Miyakoshi!!!
My favorite part!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 25, 2016 6:05 AM

Jun 2013
Now if only there's a crossover OVA that ties in both Working!!s (à la Working!! Re:Order) as well as Servant × Service, then it will truly be perfect.
Dec 25, 2016 6:26 AM

Oct 2013
This series of working characters were really cute.

Some episodes had me laugjing a lot.

All the younger girls turned out to be sweeter, or rather he boyfriends were ultra considerate.

7/10
Dec 25, 2016 7:01 AM
Feb 2009
although this series as overall is a "meh", the last ep redeem itself quite a bit
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 25, 2016 7:33 AM

Jun 2013
Nothing really compares to the first Working!! series. In that series, the MC and all of the side characters and their romances were charming and had a lot of build-up. This one was so fucking annoying with predictable plot. Too childish and it was more of a cheap shoujo than a slice-of-life series. I'm not one of those people who go "oh the first book/series/movie, etc. blah blah blah was better." I love sequels and new characters but this one failed horribly.

Most annoying couple award goes to the slut Kamakura and her poor boy toy, Yuuta.

Most annoying female character that deserves to be gangbanged in a hentai goes to Kamakura Shiho.

The only somewhat tolerable couple was Higashida and Miyakoshi. 3/10 is my final rating. It was a 7/10 at one point but everything went downhill really fast.
臭い-
Dec 25, 2016 8:10 AM

Aug 2010
What a happy ending. Definitely one of the most satisfying anime ending in a while.

Definitely much better than the original.
Dec 25, 2016 9:09 AM

Apr 2016
So it's over..I haven't read the source material but I'm guessing we won't be getting a season 2 because well most of them will leave wagnaria.

This was an OK series.It had a lot of potential with the cast being just as hilarious and unique but I think the original series had a much better 1st season and actually overall a better series as a whole.I couldn't stop feeling like some things were rushed in this one.Constant time skips were a bit annoying and some of the jokes weren't funny to me.Definitely not bad but I prefer the original series.Still glad that I watched this.
Dec 25, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2013
Hmmm an okay finale I guess.

Nagata looks mature and attractive now with her new haircut. Somehow felt bad for her.
Gonna miss Yanagiba <3

Sadist Shiho is gone and we have normal Yuuta. I think it was for the best lol

I still don't get the chemistry b/w Adachi and Sayuri since they're bit hard to follow but good for them I suppose.

Hana looks quite lovely with her long hair. And it seems she's being more conscious as a girlfriend now haha. Daisuke remains the same plain guy from the first episode. Was hoping to see his smile at least once.

It's been like probably more than two years in anime and everyone talks about the change happened in these six months lol.
Kisaki's baby was cute. And Kisaki's being more responsible towards work now too.

Overall, it was good spin off anime. Comedy was bit more funny than the alternate Working but the development in romance department was rushed. Honestly, I didn't really felt like rooting anyone of them in romance but oh well, it has conclusive end so I guess it's okay.

7/10
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

59 by satchoff »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2016

46 by satchoff »»
Sep 17, 2023 3:08 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

179 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Aug 15, 2023 3:37 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

62 by sharosharo »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:53 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

48 by sharosharo »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.