Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2016 3:53 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen | TV | Character PV
The videos preview Ryuuji Suguro.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Detective Conan Movie 21: The Crimson Love Letter | Movie | CM
A commercial for the 21st Detective Conan movie. It is slated to premiere on April 15, 2017.

Fate/Grand Order: First Order | Special | PV
Fate/Grand Order: First Order is a TV anime special that adapts the smartphone game developed by DELiGHTWORKS. The video previews the theme song "Shikisai" by Maaya Sakamoto. The special is slated to broadcast on December 31 via Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11.

Fuuka | TV | CM
A commercial for the anime adaptation of Kouji Seo's manga. It is slated to broadcast on January 5, 2017 via WOWOW, and other stations.

Gabriel DropOut | TV | PV
Gabriel DropOut is an anime by Doga Kobo that is based on the manga by Ukami. Masahiko Oota (Himouto! Umaru-chan) will helm the series, which is slated to broadcast on January 9, 2017 on AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, and other stations. The video previews the opening theme song "Gabriel Drop Kick" by Kana Hanazawa, Miyu Tomita, Saori Oonishi, and Naomi Oozora.

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon | TV | PV
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon is an anime by Kyoto Animation that is based on the manga by Cool-kyou Shinja. Directed by Yasuhiro Takemoto (Amagi Brilliant Park), the series is slated to broadcast on January 12, 2017 via Tokyo MX, BS11, and other stations.

Landreaall | OVA | PV
Landreaall is an OVA by studio Willpalette that adapts Chika Ogaki's manga. Hiroaki Gouda (Aa! Megami-sama!) will direct the OVA and the cast from the drama CD will reprise their roles. It will be bundled with the manga's 29th compiled volume, to be released on February 25, 2017.

Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage 2nd Season | TV | PV
Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage is an adaptation of the Chinese online fantasy novel Congqian You Zuo Ling Jian Shan (Once Upon A Time There Was A Spirit Sword Mountain). The second season is slated to broadcast on January 8, 2017 via AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, and other stations.

Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai | Movie | Trailer
Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai is an anime movie adaptation sequel for HoneyWorks' music series. The video features the ending song "Daikirai na Hazu Datta." by HoneyWorks meets Sayuringo Gundan + Manatsu-san Respect Gundan from Nogizaka46. The movie is expected to premiere in Japanese theaters on December 17.

tsubasaloverApr 17, 2017 11:53 AM
Dec 11, 2016 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
Really hope Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen will be adapted right this time. I mean, the pv looks good so far.

That Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon PV made me lol
Dec 11, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2014
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon finally looks like a kyoani anime that isnt like every other kyoani anime.

Im actually excited they got something right! This is like the old kyoani who doesnt use the same moeblob for everything.
Dec 11, 2016 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
moodie said:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon finally looks like a kyoani anime that isnt like every other kyoani anime.

Tell me about it. I actually saw this PV on Twitter a couple of days ago and had no idea that it was by KyoAni, which is a first for me for quite some time. The PV itself was really charming too and apparently the manga is quite a decent comedy.
Dec 11, 2016 6:52 PM

Apr 2014
Koybz said:
moodie said:

Tell me about it. I actually saw this PV on Twitter a couple of days ago and had no idea that it was by KyoAni, which is a first for me for quite some time. The PV itself was really charming too and apparently the manga is quite a decent comedy.
prob cuz the character designs and also the fact that the backgrounds dont look like they are traced from the real world

anyways Takemoto always brings the best out of kyoani
Dec 11, 2016 7:18 PM
May 2015
Lol Kobayashi-san is THE weirdest PV I've seen yet. More weirder than KyoAni's PV for Hibike Euphonium 2. Imagine if they did the same shit with Kobayashi-san's PV.
"Narrator: In a world....where Dragons can turn into kawaii D-Cup girls".

Anyways, Yay! Doga Kobo is back. I was disappointed that they didn't do a slice of life anime this season. Gabriel DropOut's PV is making me hyped for the we all know it's going to be the top slice of life anime this season, just like New Game! from Summer series.
jc9622Dec 11, 2016 7:22 PM

Dec 11, 2016 8:20 PM
Jul 2018
jc9622 said:
Lol Kobayashi-san is THE weirdest PV I've seen yet. More weirder than KyoAni's PV for Hibike Euphonium 2. Imagine if they did the same shit with Kobayashi-san's PV.
"Narrator: In a world....where Dragons can turn into kawaii D-Cup girls".

Anyways, Yay! Doga Kobo is back. I was disappointed that they didn't do a slice of life anime this season. Gabriel DropOut's PV is making me hyped for the we all know it's going to be the top slice of life anime this season, just like New Game! from Summer series.

Isn't Touken Ranbu considered as a SoL series? o.O At least Hanamaru?
Dec 11, 2016 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
Kyoto Animation's first manga adaptation in over five years so I am excited about Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. Hopefully Takemoto will be able to bring the best out of the team of so many talented animators in the studio. Expecting another fun ride like Amagami Brilliant Park.

Not interested in any other shows listed above.

New Anime I am looking forward to the most in Winter 2017 are:

Maid Dragon (It's Kyoani, baby!)
Seiren (Amagami no imouto-tachi)
Schoolgirl Strikers (because of the voice actresses),
and One Room (because I heard there will be an M side to that story, not the M you are thinking, no!)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 11, 2016 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
Kyoani wasting their time again huh? At least this one looks different, wonder if they will ever do serious shows instead of the crap dramas they have recently made.
Dec 11, 2016 11:37 PM

Dec 2015
Ouriku has grown so much, seems like new enemies will make their appearance, looking forward to it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Jul 2013
Cannot wait for the saltstorm of Fate/Grand Order special, will be fantastic to watch.

Gabriel DropOut looks really pretty for the moment, looking forward it.
Dec 12, 2016 12:37 AM

Mar 2016
Maid dragon pv is catchy and funny . And yes it doesn't look like something done by KyoAni since they have a certain way in drawing faces.
Dec 12, 2016 1:35 AM

Mar 2015
Frostbytes said:
Kyoani wasting their time again huh? At least this one looks different, wonder if they will ever do serious shows instead of the crap dramas they have recently made.
it anything but serious thou... it's oldie SOL comedy with drama undertone...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 31 minutes ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
51 seconds ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by Andromeda »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.