Forum Settings
Forums

What's happened to anime ? work of devil , illumanti or what?

New
Dec 5, 2016 5:24 PM

Jan 2012
So yeah i am adding shows from fall season since we got winter season anime , the only one i have watched is Jojo

while i am adding i am just wtf that and wtf this lol

little ex

bunch of lolis , gay characters and yaoi (see dat asss in first cover )
same crappy story/plot

maybe some enjoy this but japan should think about others audience

I need some replies from anime experts , i am no anime expert and don't know a lot about nippon audience

but i know anime b4 was more interesting like many say

is Anime changing / hijacked maybe ? do adults people still watch anime as like b4?

we need revolution , Japanese should start protesting first

it's 2 am here i may have said some bullshit things but bare with me

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2016 5:26 PM

Feb 2015
Dec 5, 2016 5:28 PM

Apr 2016
I haven't watched many of those shows, but beleive me, you don't know keijo's true wonder untill you have tried it out.
Dec 5, 2016 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
other than keijo and maybe all (dicks) out neither are particularly popular
Dec 5, 2016 5:41 PM

Jul 2012
Keijo is suprisingly intense, just saying
Touken Ranbu is like a all male counterpart to say Kancolle, except instead of ships it's swords and they swapped out action for like slice of life although some sections are fun and the concept would be cool if they did anything with it.
All Out is very much a sports anime so I don't really care.
Bernard-jou Iwaku is a short series which are pretty out there in general and have been for decades and I tend to not watch them as they air.
Anitore is just another season of the exercise short which have been similarly used in things like the Hanako ovas or Maken Ki specials. So the purpose is clear.
Show by rock is surprisingly stylish, the music and scenarios are enjoyable, the cgi can take some getting used to but it's not bad if you don't mind the chibi animal sprites, but I also have no idea what this thread (shitpost) is about. But I'm technically an adult and I watch more anime than I did during my teenage years so there's that.
Dec 5, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2014
Anime these days is shit.
Easy as that.
Dec 5, 2016 5:43 PM

Jan 2012
We need action , enough talks , we can do it

just checked winter anime , doesn't looks that great

is japan mocking us ?

Dec 5, 2016 5:58 PM
Jul 2018
I'm just waiting on 2017.

FLCL Season 2
Attack on Titan Season 2
Evangelion 4.0
Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel

Fuck the rest of this year.
Dec 5, 2016 5:59 PM

Feb 2013
AllenVonStein said:

is japan mocking us ?
yes.

„the baka gaijin wont know what hit them (laughs in japanese)” - tanaka san from studio deen

and what the hell is the last one???lol
Dec 5, 2016 6:52 PM

Jun 2015
AllenVonStein said:

is japan mocking us ?

I second romagia's question, what's that last one so I can watch it? XD

In all seriousness though, I'm definitely noticing a trend of increase to moe blob shows and shounen ai/Yuri. Sadly, I think it's because it's what sells. Most of what I see in online anime discussions anymore is "this girl/guy was hot", "that couple was hot", "that cat/dog/fox was hot" it's mostly a bunch of horny teenagers not paying attention to the artform :P

It's not REALLY too much different from how it's always been though... just the actual good shows we get don't always seem to be as good to make up for it anymore.
Dec 5, 2016 6:59 PM

Jun 2016
aidchade said:
I haven't watched many of those shows, but beleive me, you don't know keijo's true wonder untill you have tried it out.
your avatar and signature are the best.
nice job :D

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Dec 5, 2016 7:00 PM

Jun 2016
I noticed it too, that recently many lolis and gay characters in every anime.
I wonder what happen to anime industry nowadays.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Dec 5, 2016 7:13 PM

Jan 2015
I can't handle if all the shows are things that I want it to be. so be it cancer let it be, died probably is the good things.

la critique de l'intention pure
Dec 5, 2016 7:33 PM

Aug 2009
They're just pandering to other audiences. Audiences that probly have deep pockets.

It just means less shit for me to watch. Keijo is lit though. Best sports anime since Hajime no Ippo. No joke.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Dec 5, 2016 7:37 PM

May 2015
It's just this season where each anime is some type of ass. Not that that's a bad thing. Different kinds of people like different kinds of ass...
Dec 5, 2016 7:37 PM
Oct 2016
this thread has been locked for bringing cancer and aids
Dec 5, 2016 7:38 PM

Oct 2013
You just noticing this? I have notice this for a few years now, though these type of anime are becoming a trend these days.

But hey, one man garbage is another man treasure.
Dec 5, 2016 8:02 PM

Nov 2009
AllenVonStein said:
I need some replies from anime experts , i am no anime expert and don't know a lot about nippon audience

You don't need no experts, just use MAL like a normal human being.
Do it like this:

Samurai! Mysteries!

Adventure! War!

Giant Breasts! Giant Robots!

And stop complaining over every little thing, you're not a kid anymore. Take it like a man!
Dec 5, 2016 8:04 PM

Dec 2015
When did Japan ever care for other audiences other than it's own?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 5, 2016 8:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I HAVE A THREEEAAAAAAADDDD....

I HAVE A SHITPOOOOOSSSSST....

UGH...

SHITPOST THRRREEAAAADDDD.....

try harder please...

@sasalx

#MAKEMALTHREADSGREATAGAIN

anime grows in popularity everyday, wtf is this BULLSHIT that non Japanese ppl don't like this stuff as much as the Japanese do? some even say westerners are more hardcore into anime than the Japanese, so obviously the kind of anime being made isn't a problem
Dec 5, 2016 8:11 PM

Jun 2015
Selective and biased opinion.

The OP is a lot of things and now a hypocrite is one of them.
Dec 6, 2016 1:01 AM

Sep 2012
"maybe some enjoy this but japan should think about others audience "

No??

I mean anime for Japan audience.Also let's not get triggered because your taste is not global.
Dec 6, 2016 3:18 AM
Sep 2015
Every season there are good and bad animes. This season also has masterpieces like 3-gatsu no lion. But I do think that there are more trash anime streaming than past. I think they cannot find original and good storylines anymore...
Dec 6, 2016 3:31 AM

Dec 2016
EcchiLordMamster said:

UGH...

I have a jet liner! I have a Twin Towers!!

ANGH!

9/11-san!

I have sniper! I have a John F. Kennedy-sama!

Bangh!

Dead Kennedy-sama!
Dec 6, 2016 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
It seems like someone has a bit of sand in his vagina because he doesn't like what is currently airing...
Dec 6, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2016
Uhh.....Bernard is actually legit good.

Better than any anime this season, and the mangaka in question is actually really up to date with the dankest lit memes.

Non-readers BTFO if you can't appreciate it.
Dec 6, 2016 7:09 AM

Apr 2015
I love (detest) OP's selective interpretations of, well, everything.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 6, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
Wait what? since when is Allen shitposting in AD as well? don't you just stick to CD and CE? this is weird...
Dec 6, 2016 8:21 AM

Apr 2015
I have decided to nom on this bait.

Reward me for my obedience, OP!
Dec 6, 2016 8:25 AM

Jul 2015
There really is a lot of gay these days, but I don't mind as long as the anime in question is good.

It sucks when gay becomes pretty much the main focus of the show like it did in Yuri On Ice.

Hibike 2 is probably the best anime this year and it has some gay undertones but it works and the scenes with Kumiko and Reina are actually some of the best moments of the series.

Or perhaps I'm just thinking that because I'm a straight guy idk.
Dec 6, 2016 9:28 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
waldex said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

UGH...

I have a jet liner! I have a Twin Towers!!

ANGH!

9/11-san!

I have sniper! I have a John F. Kennedy-sama!

Bangh!

Dead Kennedy-sama!

what in the actual fuck kind of response?
EcchiGodMamsterDec 6, 2016 9:33 AM
Dec 6, 2016 9:36 AM

Jun 2016
I can normally appreciate a good shitpost.
But you shouldn't shittalk Keijo!!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2016 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
You do understand anime that anime has a huge amount of genres right? You can't expect every single anime to appeal to you. That's just not very realistic. You can't expect every anime to be Mushishi.

P.S. Keijo works good because it doesn't take itself too seriously. It's knows it's a comedy and it knows it's ridiculous.
mascarponeDec 6, 2016 9:58 AM
Dec 6, 2016 9:49 AM

Mar 2015
ITS THE MOTHERFUCKING ILLUMINATI

sorry i'm high right now
Dec 6, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2012
DISAPPOINT no anime expert REPLIES , where do u even find them?
4chan : No

Gexis said:
Anime these days is shit.
Easy as that.

lol your sig work quite good with your post

martiooo said:

FLCL Season 2
Attack on Titan Season 2
Evangelion 4.0
Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel

Fuck the rest of this year.

well said there , wise choice

@EcchiLordMamster

ok we got it , you like kejo , you have even changed your set and been talking about anime is saved blabla

though not sure how much of that is true

lol shitpost is a word been thrown a lot nowadays

BRB-kun said:
Selective and biased opinion.

The OP is a lot of things and now a hypocrite is one of them.

how so? most users agree with what i have said

should i call u selfish then cuz u care only about getting those loli - ass-yaoi show , as long u have them you don't give a crap about others

Darek said:
Wait what? since when is Allen shitposting in AD as well? don't you just stick to CD and CE? this is weird...

lol it's time to make AD great again judging by some replies i got in this thread , frequent AD posters be ready for me

CE is saved

@mascarpone 90% of anime this season or next one is full of lolis - ass - yaoi - big boobs see post #10

there's hentai for that , never said i expect every anime to be Mushishi.

give me anything other than

keragamming said:
You just noticing this? I have notice this for a few years now, though these type of anime are becoming a trend these days.

i took some pause from watching animu, but yes i noticed this for few years like you but it got even worse those latest years , like u said it's like trend

all i see is talking about it but no action taken .

Dec 6, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2009
Typically the guy that complains before trying.
Try some of that keijo first.

martiooo said:
Evangelion 4.0

Not sure this will ever happen man.
Dec 6, 2016 1:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AllenVonStein said:

@EcchiLordMamster

ok we got it , you like kejo , you have even changed your set and been talking about anime is saved blabla

though not sure how much of that is true

lol shitpost is a word been thrown a lot nowadays

i have never said Keijo "saved anime"... anime has never needed saving.... i've said things like Keijo is a possible revolution for hardcore ecchi

anyway... this is obvious shitposting... so you don't like certain types of anime?... congrats for being the 6249672985739572957230572390572957 person to make "i think this season sucks" "i think these kind of anime suck" thread

don't watch what you don't like, its not that difficult
Dec 6, 2016 1:54 PM

Jan 2012
funny some people only talking about Keijo

@EcchiLordMamster yes i said that but it have been just some talking but no action

i am here to bring action , real change
me and some online friends will start contacting jap studios for more info already this weekend

what should i watch than ???

@Hisio i have eyes and i have seen some gifs that's enough for me to judge a show like that

like someone said humanity is rapidly approaching the peak of its evolution.

you guys enjoy this

i am starting to wonder if this a fapable show

Dec 6, 2016 1:56 PM

Feb 2015
AllenVonStein said:
funny some people only talking about Keijo

@EcchiLordMamster yes i said that but it have been just some talking but no action

i am here to bring action , real change
me and some online friends will start contacting jap studios for more info already this weekend

what should i watch than ???

@Hisio i have eyes and i have seen some gifs that's enough for me to judge a show like that

like someone said humanity is rapidly approaching the peak of its evolution.

you guys enjoy this

i am starting to wonder if this a fapable show

Spoiler tag please dude.... xD

[triggered intensifies]
Dec 6, 2016 1:57 PM

Sep 2009
@AllenVonStein

Dood, I usually hate ecchi
I watch the show cause it's fun, not about the fanservice tbh.
I mean, there's a girl that knocks ppl out with her ass, come on..
Dec 6, 2016 1:58 PM

Jan 2012
@_Ako_ lol dude second gif that's the biggest fake ass i have seen in anime , probably.

Dec 6, 2016 2:00 PM

Feb 2015
AllenVonStein said:
@_Ako_ lol dude second gif that's the biggest fake ass i have seen in anime , probably.

I don't care what kind of an ass it is. But those are fapping material dude... xD
Dec 6, 2016 2:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@AllenVonStein

as if the Japanese studios are going to give a shit about some random butthurts on MAL

what fucking more do you need to see than those 2 gifs to know if its fappable? wtf?

you can watch the shows that appeal to you... just because its not the majority doesn't mean you need to whine
Dec 6, 2016 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
ive only seen keijo but only because of the weird bodypart attacks it kinda turns hilarious
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Dec 6, 2016 2:25 PM

Jan 2012
EcchiLordMamster said:
@AllenVonStein

what fucking more do you need to see than those 2 gifs to know if its fappable? wtf?

wtf i should be saying wtf

if that's fappable either i am gay or ur choice of fap material isn't quite good

and where the heck i will find these show when 90% full of show about lolis - yaoi - ass-breast

see post #10

Dec 6, 2016 2:37 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AllenVonStein said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@AllenVonStein

wtf i should be saying wtf

if that's fappable either i am gay or ur choice of fap material isn't quite good

and where the heck i will find these show when 90% full of show about lolis - yaoi - ass-breast

see post #10

your gay for being male and fapping to an anime about girls pressing their butts together?

SHITPOST CONFIRMED

even if it means only 1 or 2 a season? why can't you just watch those?

or just ask the great elitist @Kamisama751 for help although your number is higher than his
Dec 6, 2016 2:41 PM

Nov 2015
WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT GAY CHARACTERS?

Lord. There are straights in every anime but I don't see people complaining about them LMAO.
You guys are so annoying; if the current season is shit then go back & watch some good old anime.

Personally, I'm not watching anything from this season except Haikyuu S3 and Drifters.
Why do y'all forget about the seasons that just passed us and gave us; Boku no Hero, Re: Zero, Erased, Tales of Zestiria, ReLife, etc. There will always be some shitty anime in the mix.

2017 is coming. Blue Exorcist, AoT, One Punch Man, Boku no Hero (hopefully). Year of the sequels. It's lit.
Dec 6, 2016 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
AllenVonStein said:
90% of anime this season or next one is full of lolis - ass - yaoi - big boobs see post #10

According to post 10 you posted 6 shows. According to the MAL seasonal chart there are currently 40 shows confirmed for Winter of 2017 (there will probably be more in the coming weeks since there usually is).
Now you posted 6/40 which no matter how you math it out doesn't work up to 90% so I have to call shenanigans.
If we go to your original post you also listed 6 but the difference there is even greater since (if I counted right) there were 69 airing shows and 6/69 certainly isn't 90% and really I would almost challenge you to get those categories to add up to 90% (Especially since at least 2 in your original post don't really fall under any of the categories).
GamerDLMDec 6, 2016 2:57 PM
Dec 6, 2016 2:58 PM

Mar 2015
this is the work of the one and only @melrissa ofc
Dec 6, 2016 3:36 PM
Nov 2016

It's not. The way I look at Keijo is that these people would rather make a shounen (action), but they are forced into a genre they don't care about, so it's kinda a spoof in a sense. Sometimes it's like watching DBZ, but with butts and boobs. The butt cannot move as fast as they are making it in this anime.....I facepalm a lot when watching this show....but I can't stop watching it as it is really bad, but entertaining.....
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Best Orange-hair guy in anime

RedTea33 - 3 hours ago

5 by perseii »»
40 seconds ago

» Disney Japan Executive Promises to Censor Anime

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

19 by Jcmixer27 »»
27 minutes ago

» Why are modern anime fights so awful?

_Nette_ - 2 hours ago

6 by APolygons2 »»
34 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

136 by FFandMMfan »»
34 minutes ago

» Great Anime that have 5 seasons or more that is underwatched.

RjtheGreat14 - May 3

24 by Mishiia »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.