Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 25, 2016 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, this episode was pretty tense. A direct confrontation between Fukuzawa and Port Mafia's Mori...

So they discuss a bit about forming an alliance. Not a bad yet risky idea imo even if it's against the Guild. The chilling scene with Lovecraft is quite something though...even memorable in this adaptation. In the meantime, I think pacing has been doing well for this episode (with about 2 chapters being adapted). The Guild is scary! Action was good, definitely met my expectations.
Nov 25, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2007
It seems like they are back to their regular office. Hosoya-san's character is surprised about Mamo's character, his conversation with the boss (amusing to see his face during that), and especially him about ex-mafia member. Temporary cooperation to follow main guy's action last ep.? A bit of past talk of Mafia again, including Mamo's character seeing how current boss become one.

Saving doll user. That power from long hair guy is not power? It's like they are back in old time as the duo work with each other. Wow, it's like a fight between two monsters.
tsubasaloverNov 25, 2016 7:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Mar 2016
Yep, they're here . Yokohama's deadliest duo . Double Black !! Chapter 31 (along with 35 and 36) are the best chapters

Shishou_23Nov 25, 2016 5:59 AM
Nov 25, 2016 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
One of the best episodes! Not much to add, it was amazing!
Nov 25, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome episode, For once I think the show released on time at HS. xD

The confrontation between the Agency and Port Mafia was so hype inducing.
I really liked that little weapon play between both bosses.
Mori killed the old leader eh. That Dazai face when he said "Evil expects Evil from others"

Second half was great, Interesting to see rivals who work well together.
Dazai's fake arm trick was hilarious. XD

Chuuya in corruption mode is so damn badass. :o
Great action sequences, Though techincally shouldn't have Chuuya's blackholes ripped apart LoveCraft from the inside without the need of Dazai's explosive?
So in the end what exactly was Lovecraft?

I like how Dazai called Chuuya 'Partner' and left him there anyway. XD
Lelouch0202Nov 25, 2016 9:07 AM
Nov 25, 2016 9:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy fuck.

Dazai & Chuuya are a destructive force together. Best buddies, too. That was SICK!
Nov 25, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
I gotta get a hold of the song that played during Chuuya's corruption, that was rad.
Nov 25, 2016 9:43 AM
Aug 2015
Lelouch0202 said:

Mori killed the old leader eh. That Dazai face when he said "Evil expects Evil from others"

Great action sequences, Though techincally shouldn't have Chuuya's blackholes ripped apart LoveCraft from the inside without the need of Dazai's explosive?

I totally agree with you! This episode was great, I really enjoyed it. It was interesting and there was good action. Hope the alliance between the Agency and Port Mafia will be holding on although I don't like Port Mafia's boss (Mori) since he's the one who lead Oda to his death. But what about Lovecraft if his power is not an ability. Is he some kind of human experiment? He's really scary lol

Dazai and Chuuya make an awesome duo. I think that Chuuya's ability is my favorite one. Lol Dazai left him in the end!

It's strange how Dazai wasn't my favorite character and that I usually don't really like his jokes but the most interesting episodes are those where he's active (Oda's arc, now with Chuuya...) =)
Nov 25, 2016 9:45 AM
Mar 2015
Loved seeing Dazai blow up Chutulu from the inside. Double Black was best episode so far On to Moby Dick
Nov 25, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

Dazai's bomb put more impact on destroying him from the inside, chuuya only needed to finish it off plus he didn't have much time left so dazai needed to assist . Lovecraft is fuckin cthulhu . His powers remain a mystery to ability users lol lovecraft (the real one) wrote about fictional beings who are mysterious powerful beyond human comprehension if I'm not wrong so it fits that his powers are an irregularity and something incomprehensible for normal ability user .. Remember even kunikida in ep 7 notes his ability is way too powerful for a gifted person .

Btw about the episode, it was amazing and perfection . As a manga reader , I got what i wanted . They landed the comedic moments well too . The great soukoku got justice in this adaptation... Also Lovecraft's cthulhu form didn't disappoint ... This chapter is what landed chuuya in my favorites. Taku iwasaki with that amazing soundtrack . This is total greatness.

Edit : I heard that CR mistranslated fukuzawa's words to Mori , and i was thinking about that already cause in the manga and here in the anime he says "you're still interested in little girls", but they mistranslated it into "you think like a little girl" lol Crunchy roll ...
Shishou_23Nov 27, 2016 4:34 AM
Nov 25, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2015
Time for two "Head" settling the score. Port Mafia and Agency. Too bad it's not for real. But I guess seeing Chuuya cooperate in the battle with Dazai will be enough for now.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 25, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
That episode was amazing.
Dazai and Chuuya are pretty cool partners. And hilarious. Lost it at the fake hand trick. Hahaha xD
Nice action stuff this episode as well. So if LoveCraft doesn't have a gifted ability what exactly is he?
Hope to see Akutagawa and Atsushi teaming up. That would be pretty awesome :D

Nov 25, 2016 10:37 AM

Mar 2016
Next episode will be a great change of pace because
Nov 25, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2007
Heh, its interesting to see Dazai and Chuuya working together because real life authors had a lot in common - the destructive denial of order that chuuya represented in his literature and in his beliefs to outside, is what Dazai Osamu directed onto inside of himself. No wonder the characters based on them both are perfect partners and at the same time hate each others guts.

Chuya Nakahara was the non-conformist rebel of Japanese literature. Its only fitting that someone who defied all rules and order in his life would have a character who could literally defy gravity. After all "to defy gravity" is a common way to state that someone is going against the most fundamental of rules of the world. And real Chuya has "defied gravity" all of his life, thrashing the current order, the laws, the japanese institutions - everything. And the character's ability showcased here also perfectly fits with the fact that the real Chuya Nakahara had a nervous breakdown after his child died, which essentially sent him into a downward spiral of suffering ending with his death.

Its kind of interesting that Chuya only really got truly famous and mainstream after his death. He went from "that hooligan who did not respect the order of things"(in fact a lot of publishers would outright reject to publish his works) to one of the most widely quoted and analyzed writers of japanese literature. Did he ever truly become a mainstream and widely recognized poet? Nobody's sure but everyone tends to talk or know his works.

Its kind of hilarious that such two madmen were paired to fight Lovecraft - the definition of madness. The real lovecraft's works are said to have been inspired by the nightmares and horrors he dreamt of, to the point that some people even suspected the author to actually have been possessed. Not to mention a lot of his works has the theme of a cosmic horror hiding or masquerading among the normal people who are ignorant of it's presence. Themes of ignorance being the key to safety from the vast terrors of unknown surrounding humanity has always been the key element of Lovecraft's writing. Isn't it hilarious that in the end Character based on Lovecraft was essentially defeated by the characters based upon authors who quite often would abandon any semblance of reason in their search for meaning in their existences?
Nov 25, 2016 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
Lovecraft is literally a monster both inside and out, which I feel really fits, given the real Lovecraft's work.

Daizai is probably my favorite characters, both for his tongue-in-cheek and over the top attitude, and that they do the most with him, with that prequel arc, and his presence increasing as the main story goes on.
Nov 25, 2016 11:04 AM
Sep 2016
Dazai & Chuuya so kawaii (*-*)
I love Dazai to much xD
I loved when he said :" evils expects evil from others" to the Mafia Boss! so awesome! (*-*)
Nov 25, 2016 11:04 AM

Jul 2007
Ryunuosuke said:
So if LoveCraft doesn't have a gifted ability what exactly is he?

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

AhenshihaelNov 25, 2016 11:18 AM
Nov 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
That battle between Dazai, Chuuya, and Lovecraft was amazing. Dazai and Chuuya make a great team, and Lovecraft was creepy up until the very end, and rightfully so.

Lol poor Kunikda, being the only one who didn't know about Dazai's previous affiliation with the Port Mafia.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 25, 2016 11:57 AM

Jun 2016
For me, the best episode of the season so far! I was missing some nice battle scenes so I must thank Dazai & Chuuya for giving this masterpiece to me.

I'm quite shocked with the coldness of the characters with Yumeno, aka Q.

Also, Chuuya's ability, what the frick??? That was insane!! I MUST see more of him!

Missed my babyboy Atsushi appearing, but ain't nothing that changes my mind about loving this ep. Can't wait for the next one~
yabokuzNov 25, 2016 12:03 PM
HATSUNE MIKU TOOK ALL MY WEED !!!!!!!11 😡😡
Nov 25, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2013
Atsushi's idea of an alliance isn't well received by anyone. But Fukuzawa goes and asks Mori if it's possible because this was an idea coming from someone who was beaten up, kidnapped and whatnot by the mafia a lot. And Mori objects to the idea of a ceasefire because there's no guarantee that both parties would abide by it. Either party could betray the other. Fukuzawa shows some coolness there.

But the Mafia sends in Chuuya anyway because they know that Dazai is going there to retrieve Q and because the two were partners for quite a while and were pretty destructive together. Dazai was the brains and Chuuya the brawns because that's exactly what happened here. Dazai came up with an idea and Chuuya went out to fight. His Corruption ability was pretty cool. Those black hole level strong gravity balls dammit.

Lol Kunikida was the only one who didn't know that Dazai was part of the Mafia. That thing back in the first season about no one knowing about Dazai's past was probably only restricted to Kunikida. But this was a bit weird since they were giving the impression that no one knows about Dazai's past with the Mafia. Unless Dazai was screwing with Kunikida like how he screws with Chuuya, but I doubt that.

Dazai was quite the senior at the Mafia and he saw Mori kill the previous Mafia boss to take the throne. Dazai was Mori's right hand man until he left the party. And Mori believes that the Guild wouldn't have stood a chance against them if Dazai was still a Mafia executive. He must have been quite the strategist for the Mafia.
Nov 25, 2016 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
asakkos said:
For me, the best episode of the season so far! I was missing some nice battle scenes so I must thank Dazai & Chuuya for giving this masterpiece to me.

I'm quite shocked with the coldness of the characters with Yumeno, aka Q.

Also, Chuuya's ability, what the frick??? That was insane!! I MUST see more of him!

Missed my babyboy Atsushi appearing, but ain't nothing that changes my mind about loving this ep. Can't wait for the next one~

Nah atsushi has the worst past . It was really hard reading his full backstory in the manga which may or may not be covered depending the pacing . Like jeez, the abuse he's been through . Also i don't know where you got that part about Q . I never read something like that in the manga though I'm up to date with it (could it be in a novel ? ugh asagiri why you separate your work between novels and manga)
Nov 25, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Dazai's bomb put more impact on destroying him from the inside, chuuya only needed to finish it off plus he didn't have much time left so dazai needed to assist . Lovecraft is fuckin cthulhu . His powers remain a mystery to ability users lol lovecraft (the real one) wrote about fictional beings who are mysterious powerful beyond human comprehension if I'm not wrong so it fits that his powers are an irregularity and something incomprehensible for normal ability user .. Remember even kunikida in ep 7 notes his ability is way too powerful for a gifted person .

Btw about the episode, it was amazing and perfection . As a manga reader , I got what i wanted . They landed the comedic moments well too . The great soukoku got justice in this adaptation... Also Lovecraft's cthulhu form didn't disappoint ... This chapter is what landed chuuya in my favorites. Taku iwasaki with that amazing soundtrack . This is total greatness

Well they did say Blackhole, So I assumed that it should have enough destructive power to tear him apart, but yeah I suppose he did need that assist.
Cthulhu eh? I need to look up more regarding it, I recall the name from various media but I guess it probably just passed over my head. Thanks for the info.

Glad that the adaptation is on point. :)
Nov 25, 2016 12:51 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was too lit for words. Hype level too strong.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 25, 2016 12:54 PM

Dec 2014
well intense as always.... Dazai made it clear that he is the strongest if he ever came in control
Nov 25, 2016 3:00 PM

May 2015
Good thing that Lovecraft is gone now. That was just ugly.

Great episode. Dazai and Chuuya certainly make a great duo. That was some nice action.

Nov 25, 2016 3:25 PM

Jul 2013
The battle was great. Loved how they portrayed Chuuya's Corruption and Lovecraft's Eldritch form. Dazai is truly an scary, smart bastard bastard. Glad they also added the part when he just left Chuuya sleeping without giving a fuck about him xD

And, well, we have to say farewell to Lovecraft, who was one of my favourite character of the series, he will be missed :(

I have to say I liked a lot the "battle" of Mori and Fukuzawa. It was more badass than the manga imo. The voice acting really helped to make them more menacing and imposing. And again, Mori is confirmed as a fucking pedo.

I'm also glad Bones will adapt
IllyricusNov 25, 2016 3:28 PM
Nov 25, 2016 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Great!!! once again Bones made anime great again~~

I hope it reaches mal 8.5 plus rating

BTW, this show is near to the ending, so the question to manga reader is that if we might expect another season? Or this will be original ending (the last season)?
Nov 25, 2016 4:04 PM
Apr 2016
RKarim69f117 said:

BTW, this show is near to the ending, so the question to manga reader is that if we might expect another season? Or this will be original ending (the last season)?

Right now there are not enough volumes for next season. The new arc had just started in manga. On the other side there are also two novels (+ one spin-off novel). The most recent one could make a good movie.

As for this season ending. Bones follows original manga pretty close. They didn't remove one story point that wasn't resolved completely in Guild arc. So either they make up something in the very last episodes, or it will be left as is.

Anyway, this arc will have a very good final, which ties up most of the storylines. I don't see any reason for Bones to go for completely original ending. They may change few details though. It is possible that we'll see third season one day, but we'll have to wait for a few years.
Nov 25, 2016 4:33 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was intense. The confrontation between Fukuzawa and Mori was great. They decided not to have an alliance. The fight against Lovecraft was awesome. Dazai and Chuuya are an epic duo. Chuuya in corruption mode was so cool. Dazai leaving him behind was hilarious xD
Nov 25, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome episode.

LOL Kunikida didn't know Dazai used to be in the Port Mafia.

Dazai & Chuuya team up was amazing. LOL all the trolling from Dazai.
That Gravity Manipulation ability is cool & that rage mode was amazing.

Lovecraft is scary as hell transforming into a Monster.

Would love to see a Atsushi & Akutagawa team up later on.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 25, 2016 5:43 PM

Jun 2016
That duo was sick, really enjoying this season.
Nov 25, 2016 6:21 PM

Sep 2013
Loved the intensity this episode brought between the meeting with Port Mafia and the Agency. The rest of the episode was even more intense as well.

The combination of Dazai and Chuuya is deadly. Jesus, now it makes perfect sense why Chuuya went after the Agency alone, that guy is seriously too powerful.

5/5- The fight was kinda short but it was epic as hell. Chuuya is a monster in his own right and Dazai being Dazai is always fun to watch. Can't wait to see who will pair up from the Agency and Mafia next...if they decide to keep joining forces.

Nov 25, 2016 8:17 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode. Looks like the two bosses knew each other from way back. Would have loved to know more about their relationship. And damn if only they continued their battle. Too bad Fukuzawa was just a hologram. What's his Gift anyway? I don't remember it being told or shown.

Damn Chuuya and Dazai really make a great duo. And Chuuya is OP as fuck. I wonder who would win against him and Akutagawa (whom we haven't seen in a while BTW). Good thing Dazai is there to help get out of that Corruption trance.

Looks like next time we got Ranpo vs Poe. I wonder how Ranpo will fight.
Nov 25, 2016 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
I loved the banter this episode.
Nov 25, 2016 8:49 PM

Sep 2015
Chuuya was like Naruto this episode.
Nov 25, 2016 10:01 PM

Mar 2014
Fai said:
Heh, its interesting to see Dazai and Chuuya working together because real life authors had a lot in common - the destructive denial of order that chuuya represented in his literature and in his beliefs to outside, is what Dazai Osamu directed onto inside of himself. No wonder the characters based on them both are perfect partners and at the same time hate each others guts.

Chuya Nakahara was the non-conformist rebel of Japanese literature. Its only fitting that someone who defied all rules and order in his life would have a character who could literally defy gravity. After all "to defy gravity" is a common way to state that someone is going against the most fundamental of rules of the world. And real Chuya has "defied gravity" all of his life, thrashing the current order, the laws, the japanese institutions - everything. And the character's ability showcased here also perfectly fits with the fact that the real Chuya Nakahara had a nervous breakdown after his child died, which essentially sent him into a downward spiral of suffering ending with his death.

Its kind of interesting that Chuya only really got truly famous and mainstream after his death. He went from "that hooligan who did not respect the order of things"(in fact a lot of publishers would outright reject to publish his works) to one of the most widely quoted and analyzed writers of japanese literature. Did he ever truly become a mainstream and widely recognized poet? Nobody's sure but everyone tends to talk or know his works.

Its kind of hilarious that such two madmen were paired to fight Lovecraft - the definition of madness. The real lovecraft's works are said to have been inspired by the nightmares and horrors he dreamt of, to the point that some people even suspected the author to actually have been possessed. Not to mention a lot of his works has the theme of a cosmic horror hiding or masquerading among the normal people who are ignorant of it's presence. Themes of ignorance being the key to safety from the vast terrors of unknown surrounding humanity has always been the key element of Lovecraft's writing. Isn't it hilarious that in the end Character based on Lovecraft was essentially defeated by the characters based upon authors who quite often would abandon any semblance of reason in their search for meaning in their existences?

Thanks for the history lesson! I'm really glad you brought this up because I'm not familiar with Japanese literature so I'm unable to make the connection. I'm only able to make the connections with Guild members, and that's only cause they're named after American authors and I know their works. It's much more fun and I am more appreciative and marveled when I understand the references. Thanks to what you said, I am able to appreciate Dazai and Chuuya even more! However, I detected the hint of a spoiler in there, so I really hope you didn't spoil me with the one thing that you said....
Nov 25, 2016 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
demn double black .. gave me the chilllsssss
Nov 25, 2016 10:37 PM

Nov 2013
Heh, Dazai and Chuuya made a nice duo.
Lol at after EDsong scene, Dazai left Chuuya behind after all that.
Nov 26, 2016 1:36 AM

Mar 2013
It was nice episode but it got overshadowed by Haikyuu :D

Agency's boss is quite BA :O

Dazai and his magic tricks XD

Chuuya is pretty OP.
Nov 26, 2016 3:40 AM

Sep 2016
I really wanted to see something like this after last season when Dazai was captured by the Port Mafia and called Chuuya his 'partner' I was curious about that and wanted to know more. After we found out about Dazai's past we still don't get much information on Dazai's partnership with Chuuya in the Port Mafia, but this episode made up for that. It showed that they work just as well together as Dazai and Kunikida.

I enjoyed their funny banter towards each other like they hate each other because their from different agencies. Dazai's arm getting ripped off freaked me out at first, because I thought he was gonna die of either blood-loss or have to go through the rest of the series with one arm, but it was a trick. Sly dog.
Nov 26, 2016 5:03 AM

Jul 2014
Excellent episode, and what an interesting partnership Chuuya and Dazai made, especially with the efforts they went to in taking down Cthulhu.
Nov 26, 2016 5:11 AM

Apr 2016
Amazing episode ! This 2nd season is great !
Nov 26, 2016 6:05 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that the town was saved from being wiped off the face of the earth
it seems that Dazai is back to his usual self lol

Lol Kunikida completely out of the loop and lol his expressions then
lol and to think that Kunikida did not know that Dazai was originally from
the Port Mafia lol

The costs of the battle against the guild is staggering both in resources
and in lives as well
It will surely help if the Agency and the Port Mafia work together against the
common threat that is the guild

hmm so thats how Port Mafia's boss succeeded his predecessor eh
man that meeting between the two bosses is going to be tense

The fact that the proposal came from Atsuchi who has been pursued and attacked
by the Port Mafia countless times tells you just how desperate the situation
actually is for the agency and the Port Mafia to even consider an alliance

Hmm its true that there are no safeguards to stop either of them from
betraying each other once the guild is dealt with
i guess at this moment its a matter of trust

hmm as expected Mori's guards are fast but not as fast as the directors sword
man to be able to slice a handgun in half that is some swordplay

As expected of Mori to be able to fight effectively
to think that he was a former doctor as well
and that his weapon of choice will be the common scalpel

And to think that was just a hologram lol
and Dazi just leaving that cryptic threat by there lol

Of course finding Q's location will be a guild trap lol
So Mori did agree with the logic behind an alliance eh
He is right than for an alliance to work one must offer something first

lol what an entrance for Chuuya though
lol the tantrum about not hearing about new developments by plant man
the battlefield changes constantly and plans never survive contact with it

the convo between the pair was so hillarious lol
so it seems Q isn't well liked even within his own organisation

Well its no surprise that there will be enemy reinforcements
when Dazai gets serious his whole attitude changes lol
geeze Lovecrafts ultimate form is scarily large
and its not a gift then eh interesting

lol Dazai's arm was ok after all
Chuuya's ultimate ability though is cool
lol Plant boy just revealing the weakness like that
and man Dazai cancelling Chuuya's ability just in time lol

Lol Dazai's answer of the Bad guys enemy

lol Dazai just leaving Chuuya there
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2016 6:12 AM

Dec 2012
Wow this duo is powerful. Dazai was trolling Chuuya during all the fight xD.
The episodes are so much better when Dazai is here, this guy is so funny and badass.

Lovecraft is gone and I'm still wondering what is he.
Nov 26, 2016 7:35 AM

Nov 2015
that last fight was so cliche it hurt, for fucks sake you were doing so well Bungou
Nov 26, 2016 7:36 AM
Oct 2016
Kafka Asagiri is getting into my top 5 writters most likely by the end of this cour if he keeps up stuff like this. He really thought this series through.
Nov 26, 2016 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
BEST EPISODE HANDS DOWN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EPISODE FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW YES THANK YOU.

(Whataya mean I'm biased cause it was centered around Dazai x Chuya? You got some nerve.... >.> )

I love Chuya like, 10000000x more now. Best Husbando of 2016 right thar(and how dare Dazai leave him like that)

I'm just disappointed they left out the name-calling bit. (So much for hearing Dazai call Chuya Petit Mafia.) 8c Buuut their bickering was still fun to watch. I missed it so dam much sob.

ALSO WHEN CHUYA SLEEPS HE'S ADORABLE AF FIGHT ME.

Kay that is all. I don't want this anime to end but we only have three more left noooooo. ;___;

ETA: I have read a lot of the manga, and I've read farther than the point in which this season should end, and the manga is still going. So will there be a third season?? I would certainly hope so. But like with all anime, it really depends. I don't see why they couldn't make a third(and I would love to see drunk Chuya I mean who wouldn't?? ;n; )
KittyxChanNov 26, 2016 7:46 AM

You have been blessed by sparkly bishie Cherry Blossom <3 You're welcome ^^

Nov 26, 2016 7:38 AM

Jun 2013
they didn't even explain what Lovecraft is but that was ana amazing episode
Nov 26, 2016 7:59 AM

Mar 2016
KittyxChan said:
BEST EPISODE HANDS DOWN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EPISODE FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW YES THANK YOU.

(Whataya mean I'm biased cause it was centered around Dazai x Chuya? You got some nerve.... >.> )

I love Chuya like, 10000000x more now. Best Husbando of 2016 right thar(and how dare Dazai leave him like that)

I'm just disappointed they left out the name-calling bit. (So much for hearing Dazai call Chuya Petit Mafia.) 8c Buuut their bickering was still fun to watch. I missed it so dam much sob.

ALSO WHEN CHUYA SLEEPS HE'S ADORABLE AF FIGHT ME.

Kay that is all. I don't want this anime to end but we only have three more left noooooo. ;___;

ETA: I have read a lot of the manga, and I've read farther than the point in which this season should end, and the manga is still going. So will there be a third season?? I would certainly hope so. But like with all anime, it really depends. I don't see why they couldn't make a third(and I would love to see drunk Chuya I mean who wouldn't?? ;n; )

Chuuya is badass from design to character lol

Season 3 won't happen for probably a year or 2 . The current arc is far from finished i guess (47.5 chapters atm) . Also we'll need to see if this sells well in the first place, and I have my doubts about that . Plus, BSD has a niche fandom . The literary side of it doesn't appeal to many or not many care about it. It's pretty much noragami all over again for Bones .
Shishou_23Nov 26, 2016 8:14 AM
Nov 26, 2016 8:41 AM
Oct 2007
When did Dazai planted the bomb inside of Lovecraft?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

107 by Karva1 »»
Apr 23, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 11, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Apr 23, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2016

218 by Karva1 »»
Apr 23, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

renzospark - Oct 14, 2016

154 by kociamatka »»
Apr 13, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

228 by Virtecek »»
Mar 29, 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.