Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 16, 2016 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow so intense. Atsushi pretty much threw everything in his attack this episode.

Kyouka is such a brave girl imo, even if it means trying to stop the Moby Dick herself. Really glad to see that she survived and reunited with Atsushi though. What a hero. I'm happy to see her join the Armed Detective Agency team along with her new friends too

Obviously, they didn't defeat the Guild altogether. The manga continues from here so the series isn't a complete adaptation. Still was quite an interesting season with the Dazai background storytelling from the first few episodes and later to the conflict with Port Mafia and Guild. 8/10.
Stark700Dec 16, 2016 11:32 AM
Dec 16, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2007
The two literally fought together by combining their power. lol, nice~ he got the remote before they defeated that strong guy. Someone got control, though. The girl almost sacrificed herself to help them because with the boss's power's help, she still can use the power to escape (wait, already she passed the test?!).

Detective group's welcome party and Hosoya-san's character's preach. lol, @ siscon because he apologized to both ladies.

Mafia group is celebrating, too, with wine. Akutagawa guy saved as always because he's successful despite acting alone.

Wow, that new character who caused bomb is Ishida-san's character?! Ending with first season ED. (Current season ED was used as IN)

I cannot wait for OVA ep.
tsubasaloverDec 17, 2016 9:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2016 8:35 AM

Sep 2015
It started during the fight, that was a bit awkward. It would have been great if the last two episodes were a double one

I'm glad that Kyouka decided to join the Agency !!
This season ended greatly, 10/10 for the first part with Dazai/Odasaku/Ango ofc and 9/10 for the Guild part
Dec 16, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2015
Welcome home and congratulations for become part of the Agency, Kyouka.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 16, 2016 8:46 AM

Aug 2014
Great episode and a great season overall, I do think the fight with the Guild leader could have been a bit better but oh well. A solid 9/10 for me overall.

However I wasn't a fan of it teasing a new bad guy in a build up to a new season without conformation that a new season will actually happen, that shit is frustrating.
Get your shit straight Brenda
Dec 16, 2016 8:50 AM

Jan 2015
Atta girl Kyouka <3 Still shipping her with Atsushi.
Anyway my favorite anime ended T_T 10 for Dazai's past and 10 for the guild arc.
I'm gonna be depressed for a while now that it's ended, gonna be waiting for Ova now... Hope for season 3 later.
Dec 16, 2016 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
Great finale. :D

Fight animation was awesome, I loved the scene with the blast clearing up the clouds. Atsushi and Akutagawa make a pretty good pair.
Kyouka helped save the town, I am so glad she passed the test and survived, The reunion with Atsushi was really sweet.
Akutagawa fainted and Lovecraft decided to hibernate in the sea. XDD

Congratulations to Kyouka for becoming a member of the agency, The celebration were pretty heartwarming after all these events, Was smiling throughout. :D

Dazai forsaw it all eh? Damn, This guy, he was the one who set up the entire incident. The real enemy is still yet to come though, Looking forward to seeing the new enemy in an S3 if there is one.
Love how at the end, Dazai's reasoned everything with "You might as well side with people who save others. That's at least a little more beautiful" :)

They played both the ED's. :D

Overall, Bungou S2 pretty much surpassed S1 in every way possible, Everything was just a step above and better. The Dazai past arc was seriously awesome and the Guild arc was great too. The foreshadow for the upcoming battle was a really nice set up for S3 if we get one.
8/10

"The city we protected."
Dec 16, 2016 8:53 AM

Mar 2016
Just look at best BSD Villain taking his throne ! They already made him a Fiend . Dostoyevsky , the Leader of "The Rats in the house of the Dead".

Dec 16, 2016 8:54 AM
Jul 2015
I literally love the last part of Dazai's conversation with Hirotsu. The final scene has some parts which weren't included in the manga.

Dec 16, 2016 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
Walowizard said:
Great episode and a great season overall, I do think the fight with the Guild leader could have been a bit better but oh well. A solid 9/10 for me overall.

However I wasn't a fan of it teasing a new bad guy in a build up to a new season without conformation that a new season will actually happen, that shit is frustrating.

They literally can't remove him cause he decided to hack in the moby dick and crash it, so he has a part to play in this arc while leading us into his arc which is still on going , so we can't expect a S3 anytime soon .
Dec 16, 2016 9:03 AM

May 2012
It ended up being fun despite how over the top the guild arc was compared to last season.

Kyouka's alive and all's right in the world. Gonna miss Atsushi and Kyouka unless a season 3 comes in the future.

Dec 16, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2014
Good last episode, 8/10.

The part about Dazai's past 10/10 and the rest of it 8/10. Overall 9/10.

Hope there will be a 3rd season.
DestyPuffariJan 1, 2018 9:47 AM

Dec 16, 2016 9:08 AM

Mar 2016
About the episode . I still give it a 5/5 .
They cut some stuff like Kouyou's full backstory which was already hinted several times that she has a past very similar to kyouka.
Also How Lovecraft re-collected his full body pieces before he went into hibernation which was funny af imo.
They added some lines in the scenes between hirotsu and Dazai referencing the backstory and Odasaku, but that only made it more Gold than it already was . As Kouyou said, Dazai is a Terrifying man . He saw through almost everything .

Also, even though I read the manga and knew Kyouka would still survive, it was still one of the most powerful moments. Congrats Kyouka for overcoming the darkness and your past .

The rest of the fight between Fitzgerald and Akutagawa and Atsushi was well adapted. They even added some extra fighting scenes . The Tiger Murakumo (Tiger Swarm) combination looked nice. And Now Fitz has experienced his downfall. Dazai is speaking of a new Demon he knows arriving in town and making his moves, and he thinks the old double black isn't enough.

Overall, it was a great adaptation. not the best cause they had to omit some small stuff here and there, but it didn't detract from the plot and enjoyment at all .I give it a 9/10

I recommend reading the manga from beginning. Otherwise, you can start from chapter 37. There are 47.5 chapters currently.
Shishou_23Dec 16, 2016 10:11 AM
Dec 16, 2016 9:10 AM
Jul 2016
The fight against Fitzgerald was short this episode, but O guess it was more of an epilogue. Still, I loved how over-the-top the fight was and Fotzgerald's death was actually kinda sad, even though he's an asshole.

Like how this anime is not doing what many others do by simply forgetting characters from an arc when the next one comes in: Alcott and Steinbeck seem like they'll continue to appear, Hawthorn joining the new bad guy and Poe becoming a side character. Twain will be put on a bus though.
And Lovecraft survived, somehow, pretty cool how Steinbeck saw him as a friend.

Also, I wonder whatever happened to Lucy and Q, last we saw Lucy she was with the three remaining main Guild members and Q was taken by Dazai.

Also also, in which chapter does this episode end on? I'm not gonna wait for season 3 lol
Dec 16, 2016 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
I'm going to try not to explode all over the place because I'm still in full on feels mode but here we go!

It ended beautifully, just like how that storyline ended in the manga. It was on point with the manga and I couldn't be happier(also playing the full OP and ED in the episode was perfect, and playing the first season ED at the end?? Nice.) And yesss they hinted at a third season in the end which I hope actually happens. But for now I'll be catching up with the manga.

And welcome to the Agency, Kyouka!!

Also Drunk Chuya. Thank you for Drunk Chuya. Yes, my wish has been granted. That is all. <3

Now I'm off to continue rolling around in my feels for the time being until we find out more about the OVA and possible third season. Ciao. <3

You have been blessed by sparkly bishie Cherry Blossom <3 You're welcome ^^

Dec 16, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2014
Such a beautiful way to end it all..... I liked the ending so much
Dec 16, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2014
Cool ending 'n all, but I've started overthinking Fitzgerald's ability.

So he spends money to gain power - where does this money go? If the money isn't being paid somewhere and is just being obliterated, then how does that work? If his money is, for example, backed up by some gold reserve somewhere, then is the gold disappearing somehow, or what? And if he's so rich, are there any economic consequences to him obliterating all his wealth? What will his bank do when they realise all his money is gone? He's definitely gone over his daily withdraw allowance, so they might not be happy about that; either that or "Oh shit, we seem to have misplaced your billions. whoops, sorry".
Dec 16, 2016 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
Ohhh damn that fight was sweet and short!
This episode wrapped things up real nice x).

Fingers crossed for a possible season 3!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 9:49 AM

Jul 2015
Finally ended. I like BSD sequel more than BSD S1.
Although the way they ended the Guild arc is kinda so-so and Kyouka's part is kinda predictable, it has been a good ride from BSD S2.
They show us the next villain, and I think they will do S3 although it won't come soon.
I just liked how they play "Namae wo Yobu yo" , also Akutagawa and Atsushi at the end XD.
For me, Dazai's arc is 10/10 (there are a lot of great osts in this arc too), and this guild arc is 8/10.
So the solid score for the whole series is 9/10.
Dec 16, 2016 9:50 AM
May 2014
Bungou S2 7-8/10.
It had its flaws, but this fucking season was unbelievable. Wont forget this anytime soon. Take a bow..
Also I am thankful to Fai( think he was the one who gave us the detailed stuff) here for enriching us with his knowledge about the authors after every episode, made the experience even more memorable for me.
Axel_BlazeDec 16, 2016 10:02 AM
Dec 16, 2016 9:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
All the mafia happies and drinking wine!!!!
Finally Kyouka joined to the agency, is the best, not one of the best!!!
Dec 16, 2016 10:32 AM

Dec 2014
So this show is a bit of toughie to explain my thoughts on it:

This was a show I was excited for when the Spring 2016 charts first came out. A fun action series by Studio Bones, or at least that's what it seemed like. It proved to be that eventually, though it took a while for it to grow on me. When it did, let's just say I loved it. In addition, some great-looking animation helps it a lot. The 2nd half picked things up really damn well, focusing more on the characters and ditching some of the awkward comedy from the 1st season. It's no Kekkai Sensen, but its a good show in its own right. Really sweet ending as well. Don't think it'll get a 3rd season, but at least there's the OVA.

9/10
Dec 16, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2016
Damn The whole CLIMAX IS TIERRRRRRRRRRRRR Outstanding.. Best way to end an a series with celebrating a new member of the Detective Agency... , The Final dialogue and conversation between Dazai and Hirotsu... The Leader of the Guild disbanded more like completely ABANDONED.. I know Fitzgerald became a homeless in the new chapter.. We need a Season 3!!!! New Villain approach and it's much more sinister and manipulative than Fitz.. so far yet so BADLYYY..(The manga still incomplete) At the end we get to see Fyodor is teaming up with Hawthorne.. And I'm gonna miss this anime, Totally became my Best of all adaptation made by BONES other than Kekkai Sensen and Noragami
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 11:01 AM

Sep 2009
The final episode is so good I'm tempted to bump up my final score up by one. All loose ends are tied up and everyone's happy (good for you, Kyouka!). There were a few minor details that weren't in the manga but it only made this episode so much better.

I reckon there's a good chance we'll get a season 3 but it won't be anytime soon 'cos the next arc is still on-going in the manga. :<
Dec 16, 2016 11:19 AM

Feb 2016
oh boy so it ends, the season is also ending too, but man this was worth it, Dazai's Past was God tier and the guild was good too but not as Dazai's Past, still pretty enjoyable, gotta praise the Voice acting of atsuhi on this episode

9/10, waiting for a third season :)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 16, 2016 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
Those ending scenes smelled like a little promise for season 3. mmm i love it.
Dec 16, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
Great finale episode.
OMG I love when they play the OP song during the final battle.
Atsushi & Akutagawa team up vs Francis was awesome. Love that combined attack.

Thank god Kyouka didn't die. That was one hell of an entrance exam.
Dazai planning all this from the start.
LOL Dazai's praise knocked out Akutagawa.

The other Guild Members doing their own thing. Lovecraft is alive. WTF jumped into the Ocean. OK then.

Congrats Kyouka on joining the Armed Agency.
Nice party. Haha drunk Kunikida.

Woah an even greater disaster to come. Fyodor D looks scary.

Overall a fantastic season. Loved it more than the 1st season.
The Dazai flashback arc was brilliant & leading into the Guild War Arc was amazing.

Thanks Studio Bones for another great season. Would love a 3rd Season. Gonna miss this show.

9/10.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 16, 2016 11:42 AM
Dec 2016
love the whole series. wonderful indeed. hope there will be a new season.
Dec 16, 2016 11:43 AM

Jun 2014
I liked the final fight, as well as the obligatory playing of the OP during the climactic battle. I think I would have preferred for Kyouka to stay dead, since that kind of took away from the emotional impact her "death" was supposed to have. Oh well, I guess after everything that went down this season, it's nice to have a happy ending.

Overall, this season was way better than the first. The first 4 episodes about Dazai's past were amazing, and even the rest of the main story was very engaging and exciting compared to the hiccups of the first season. Unfortunately this show was split cour, and I've noticed that split cour shows tend to not get 3rd seasons, so I won't be surprised if it never happens. This is getting a 7/10 from me.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 16, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2015
The fight at the beginning was intense. I loved it when the OP was playing during the fight. Atsushi and Akutagawa working together was awesome. They managed to beat the Guild leader, but someone else took over. Kyouka was very brave when she took down the Moby Dick. I thought she was going to die, but Fukuzawa's ability saved her. Really happy that she reunited with Atsushi. I'm glad she joined the Armed Detective Agency team and made new friends. She looks so happy. Overall, this second season is way better than the first one. We got to see some epic backstory for Dazai in the first arc and an epic second arc with the Guild. I'm really looking forward to a possible third season. 8/10
Dec 16, 2016 11:55 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Great season, better than the first. Kyouka is so cute though too, she and Atsushi better get together at some point. Gonna start reading the manga soon to keep up with the story.
Dec 16, 2016 12:14 PM

Dec 2015
I thought the mid couple of episodes were a tad rushed but overall a very good series. I thought it ended very well. I was excited to see Dostoyevsky animated finally, he's my favourite character from the manga.

It would be great to see a season 3 one day.

8/10.

Dec 16, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
Senpai finally noticed Akutagawa!
Dec 16, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2013
-euphoria- said:
Senpai finally noticed Akutagawa!

THIS. T-T
yeah finally.
Dec 16, 2016 12:50 PM

Jan 2016
One of the better animes of the season and it was very enjoyable!

Big step up from the 1st season begining with the story of Dazai in his Port mafia days and then on to the main conflict with the Guild.

Bungo stray dogs has such a large and colorful rooster of characters that it's just a blast to watch, heck i could even watch fillers of this serie as it would just develope the characters more. The only one i didn't quiet like was the main protagonist Atsuhi who in my eyes was a bit to shounen like and just plain, but he did redeem himself with these 2 last episodes.

And Dazai finally gave Aktugawa the credit he deserved and he fainted lmao!

9/10 overall great season and i hope we get another season some day
Dec 16, 2016 12:52 PM
Mar 2016

So is this the devil that Dazai is referring to?

WTF Aktugawa just wanted to be recognize by Dazai?????, So, he got what he wanted, so does that means that he's ditching the Port Mafia and going lone wolf?

Kyouka is now part of the agency, so what about the party crasher with the Racoon?
Dec 16, 2016 12:53 PM

Oct 2012
Everyone here has already said what I think about the ep and season...
But where's Lucy!? xD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 16, 2016 12:56 PM

Mar 2016
gust11 said:

But where's Lucy!? xD

The only answer you can get about this is by Reading the manga after this . However, simply put
Dec 16, 2016 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
Simply epic through and through. Major step up from the first season as many have said before. Actually finishing this makes me want to read the manga. Thank you studio Bones for delivering this show.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 16, 2016 1:06 PM

Jun 2013
Even after going completely bankrupt, it still wasn't enough to defeat the Akutagawa-Atsushi combo. That's the combo Dazai was looking for to defeat their next twisted villain who'll appear if this show ever gets another season.

I liked how they wrapped up things with Kyouka. She is finally wanted for something other than killing and is now part of the good guys gang.

Lol those guild guys being surprised to see Moby Duck in water. Isn't that where it should have been lol?

Pretty good stuff here. The previous season took some time to get started, but this was a blast throughout. The flashback part was also pretty good. They kinda made a bit of a connection here with Dazai telling Kyouka to leave the dark side just like how he left it. The second half had quite the excitement and they nicely wrapped up the Akutagawa-Atsushi thing too. Very good overall. Wouldn't mind more of it.
Dec 16, 2016 1:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Brilliant season, so much entertainment value and it got much darker in general. Characters were awesome to look at.

Strong 8/10, i have good hopes for a season 3 in the future, the sales should be pretty good.
Dec 16, 2016 1:26 PM

Sep 2015
DOSTOYEVSKY IS VOICED BY AKIRA ISHIDA!! Man, i really want 3rd season, hope we get it in the future. Also great episode!
Dec 16, 2016 1:32 PM

Oct 2012
DragonSlayer_19 said:
gust11 said:

But where's Lucy!? xD

The only answer you can get about this is by Reading the manga after this . However, simply put
I see, thanks for the info!
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 16, 2016 1:36 PM

Jun 2008
I'll miss this series, I wish they made another season.
To manga readers, could you tell me this episode is which chapter of the manga?

Lol, I see Im not the only one in this thread who at the end was like "Where's Lucy? Why Atsushi forgot to save her???".
Arigato for the spoilers:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 16, 2016 2:25 PM

Jan 2016
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Just look at best BSD Villain taking his throne ! They already made him a Fiend . Dostoyevsky , the Leader of "The Rats in the house of the Dead".

He looks more like Mori here than in the manga, except less sleazy
Dec 16, 2016 2:29 PM

Mar 2016
I actually think he looks more like dazai not that Lolicon Mori in the manga.
Dec 16, 2016 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah its too sad to see anime like BSD has to end as well.At least Bones ended this year strongly like last year they did with Noragami Aragato.
and 10/10 from me as well! It ended with beautiful ending ~

I hope Bones kept their promise giving us BSD s3 next later~(Not expecting next year)
Well gotta read manga from scratch!
Dec 16, 2016 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
And... so it ends. Despite they skipped some scenes, Bones still adapted the epilogue of the Guild arc very well, I think they didn't skipped any important detail. The final stand against Fitzgerald has been much more intense here that in the manga, and I really liked how they animated the combination of Atsushi and Akutagawa powers. Fitzgerald was a nice antagonist, but he must be defeated for the sake of the people of Yokohama.

So glad they still adapted the fates of some of the supporting characters at the end of the arc, like Melville joining Ango's organization (so happy they adapted the scene of the little whale following Melville :´) ), Lovecraft revealing to be alive and going to sleep to the ocean, what the leftovers of the Guild decide to do after the defeat of the group, Poe comming to Kyouka's party... Hell, they even referenced Odasaku at the end.

And speaking about Kyouka, so glad she finally managed to master her ability and escape from the darkness for good. Very happy she ended in a good note considering how many bad things she experienced in her life.
Happy for Akutagawa too, senpai finally noticed him :D

Dostoyevsky's appearence was really good, but then I heard the voice of Akira fucking Ishida coming from his mouth and I came. I really came during that scene, it was absolutely beautiful. I know we won't have a third season in a while, but I hope Bones manages to do one. Really. I need to see this SOB animated another time. I will have to replay his scene again and again until getting bored of it.

And with that, one of my AOTS of this Fall along 3-gatsu no Lion ends. Is really curious how I managed to end watching this, considering I didn't put too much attention to the first cour back in Spring (who I ended watched because I didn't had anything better to watch at that time), but, to my surprise, the series managed to hook me to the point to ending reading the manga to have more of this series (and mind you, I only read the mangas of a selected number of series whose animes I consider worthy enough to read the source).

This second season in general has been very good, and 1000 times better than the first one, who after all was just an introduction to this arc and was sillier. Taking in mind that it started with something as unexpected as Dazai's past, and, considering how hyped I was with the Guild arc and how Bones didn't revealed anything of the Dark Era arc in the first PV of the season, I was dissapointed at first, but despite this, Bones still managed to make the flashback entertaining, tragic, fittingly dark and, the most important thing, made me care for Odasaku's character even when he only appeared in 4 episodes, to the point of turning him into one of my fav characters of the series. Considering how a lot of series didn't succeed at making me care about characters who only appears for a couple of episodes, it was amazing.

Now, respecting the Guild arc itself (the thing that the majority of manga readers and anime onlies for equal expected the most), it was well adapted in spite of having some character interactions and scenes sadly removed. Since I read the manga and I already knew all the plot points and events who were going to happen here, it didn't surprised me much, but made me greatly satisfied. And after seeing this last episode, I can say without any doubt that this adaptation was very faithful to the original source, and, taking in mind how Bones tends to modify some of their adaptations (FMA, Soul Eater, Noragami, Kekkai Sensen...), I'm very happy they were faithful with this. Is true the Guild arc could have been adapted better if they would had gave it more episodes, but I'm still happy with the result.
Also, I adored how they used the OST during the lenght of the anime. Much, much, much better than the first cour. The Guild theme in special is very epic.

A well-deserved 8.5/10 for this cour. I'm still hoping Bones adapts a third season of this, considering they adapted the cliffhanger that ends this arc instead of pulling an original ending and that "see you later" at the end makes me want to believe that in two years at least we would have a third season. Meanwhile, time to wait for Kunikida's OVA, who is probably the last thing we will see animated of BSD for some time.

So happy of found this series, to be honest.

P.S: Fucking Mori being a lolicon till the end xD

Also:

ShishoEO said:
Also, I wonder whatever happened to Lucy and Q, last we saw Lucy she was with the three remaining main Guild members and Q was taken by Dazai.
Q's fate wasn't specified in the manga, I think he was locked again in his cell. About Lucy... if you don't mind spoilers...

ShishoEO said:
Also also, in which chapter does this episode end on? I'm not gonna wait for season 3 lol
This episode ends in the chapter 37 of the manga.
IllyricusDec 17, 2016 10:35 AM
Dec 16, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
I loved this S2 and the whole series was great.........waiting for S3!

Kyouka <3
Dec 16, 2016 3:40 PM

May 2015
What a great way to end this show. Wonderful finale. It started out strong and ended nicely. This season was miles better than the first season, without a doubt. I enjoyed every episode. I'm going to miss this show.

9/10.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

renzospark - Oct 14, 2016

154 by kociamatka »»
Apr 13, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

73 by Virtecek »»
Mar 29, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

121 by Virtecek »»
Mar 29, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

97 by Virtecek »»
Mar 29, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

106 by Virtecek »»
Mar 29, 9:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.