Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 12, 2016 3:13 PM

Oct 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Yeah, They probably know something. The radio voice could be Ryo-tas as well. The exact number of 256 deaths is also quite intriguing since it's a common number for computer storage, It could mean something like an entire memory block was wiped out or something. Then again I guess I might be over analyzing this stuff.
Chaotic good is quite the fitting description for the Otaku detective. XD

Wow that's pretty specific! Well if that's what it is you get bragging rights for calling it lmfao. It'd be interesting if ryo-tas was the radio voice. Seeing how she already has a dual nature I wouldn't be surprised. (after all she shoots him with that stun gun often LMFAO so...)

Crashmatt said:
This show is a fucking disaster. 6 episodes in and the pacing is so fast you have to be a speed reader to keep up with the subs. I understand parts of whats going on but I don't really care.

Nothing at all 'interesting' in this episode as people claim, just another clusterfuck of an episode. I actually think this is the first show I could rate 1.
s

I do agree the presentation is really poor in this series like- it's just not good. From a structural standpoint they really try to cram in way too much in an episode. I actually found myself getting quite annoyed because I was getting lost.

Personally I still enjoy this show despite that, (which is how I felt with a lot of shows in the winter/summer TBH) but I honestly marathoned all 5 episodes so I think that played a part in it- like, having to wait a whole entire week is really going to leave me annoyed and lost lol. I think this show is best binged watched. Maybe it's because I've seen so much worse, this really doesn't seem all that bad.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Nov 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Dec 2013
Pacing was too ridiculous in this episode.

That kid was creepy...

Everyone is dead? Wtf! Not sure how I feel about this twist.
Nov 12, 2016 3:24 PM
Jul 2013
gizter13 said:
they are all dead it seems. thats why no one replies to them at the end and their coworkers and family are all out of it and crying. also just realized that in episode 4 when the megazine chick arrived at her job everyone actually ignored her, thats cause they didnt see her. she was a ghost. just go back and watch that part. they obscured it pretty well. but they seriously talk right past her the entire time.
at the end of the scene it sounds like the boss tells Sumikaze to go look. but apparently he told the other guy (who also reacted to what the boss said) to look for Sumikaze. cause apperently she didn't show up on the emergency meeting. that sentence could be precieved in 2 diffrent ways. pretty smart of them throwing us off like that.

at the end of episode 3 Gamon ran into a demon in the streets, and woke up in his room after dreaming of drowning. that was on the morning after the mass drowning.
in episode 4 in the park Miyuu also talks about a dream wich appears to be about her drowning. both cases where only shown in a flash so obcured pretty well, but now they start making sense.
this is getting rather interesting

I must say you are good at this :O

I seriously lost it in the middle of the episode, the pace was so fast I couldn't understand anything (even what they said - it was to fast).
At least the this comments here helped a little...
Nov 12, 2016 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm.... this anime now turned into horror anime for me........
Nov 12, 2016 3:38 PM

Oct 2014
more shun badass scene in this ep and the ending was unpredictible i didnt expect that lol
If i don't have to do it, i won't
if i do have to do it,I'll make it quick
Nov 12, 2016 3:49 PM

May 2015
Still trying to get into story, but this episode was better than prev. ones.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 12, 2016 4:05 PM

Aug 2010
I think this the turning point of the anime, and begins to put the piece for the show together with the twist at the ending. 6 episodes in, and i'm finally hooked.
Signatures Suck
Nov 12, 2016 4:07 PM

Mar 2014
Dammit If the Pacing wasn't so Fast Im pretty sure the majority of watchers would see why the Main character is dead, detective girl and boy, And I think Four eyes guy as well.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 12, 2016 4:29 PM
Jul 2010
so at the end was ryotas? if so then you mean to tell me those boobs was fakes!!!!!!!
Nov 12, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2016
AvidAnimeViewer said:
This show is really hurting itself by not slowing down. If they had properly paced the beginning scene where they find the shrine and the scene between the detective and the occultic girl, those scenes could've had much more immersion and emotion. But the machine gun talk just ruins it and doesn't let anything sink in.

That's exactly what I noticed. The scene COULD have produced such an immense impression. Not a good sign for a series, when things happen that do not matter.

Maybe I try a re-watch when the season ends (because in principle the story is already interesting).
Nov 12, 2016 5:40 PM

Jun 2015
I'm more confused than ever. It seems an organization used some type of drug on 256 people, but it killed them all. That would include Gamon and pretty much anyone we've seen so far. Also, that kid at the shrine or temple was very creepy. He was making a strange box. It had a strong impact on Chi-chan.
Nov 12, 2016 5:51 PM

Oct 2012
Am I the only one who feels this show is way too random? They are just throwing many mystery things in making this into ultimate trainwreck.. Do young people nowadays want to watch those troll titles so much? (the worse, they can even be serious with it).

The direction and pacing of this episode was hell and some "artistic" decisions like having slowly moving still of cafe for one minute or rotating scene bullshit are utterly pointless and bad. With main cast dead and suddenly evil organization pop-up this doesn't even have any sense from story point of perspective... like what's even the reason to have such craptastic things around? To disgust most of the viewers? Well, well done, you were successful in your attempts...

I'm literally on verge of dropping this as I know nothing good comes out of this anyway. It's so cheap to keep people watching this shit just out of curiousity, for studio to always throw-in some on minute cliffhanger right in the end when the rest of the episode everytime sucks so bad..

I feel sorry for all those who are still taking this anime seriously, the same as with Mayoiga earlier this year (heck, this series is even worse and that's some achievement)
Nov 12, 2016 6:00 PM

Jan 2016
Damn.
Did not expect to say it this anime season, but I fucking love this anime.
The combination of occultism and science, teenagers, and homicides makes me to flutter during watching, and now there are occultic elements from Japanese culture, exquisite murders, and plot twists, which bewilder me in the same devastating manner as Angel Beats did.
Right now this show is already better than Steins;gate for me.
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Nov 12, 2016 6:12 PM

Feb 2016
Despite the clusterfuck of information getting trough the whole episode at the speed of Sound, I recall that last scene cliffhanger having Yuta as a "Victim"... now thats pretty interesting right now, and I didn't got McBoobs dancing around the episode which are extra points, the only thing that annoyed me was that spinning scene with the inspector...

4/5
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 12, 2016 6:15 PM

Feb 2016
HueyLion said:
Dammit If the Pacing wasn't so Fast Im pretty sure the majority of watchers would see why the Main character is dead, detective girl and boy, And I think Four eyes guy as well.

Hmmmm, wonder if A-1 is toying with the plot just to get people confused with this kind of cliffhangers lol
~Blackwall
Nov 12, 2016 6:19 PM

Feb 2016
Mich666 said:
Am I the only one who feels this show is way too random? They are just throwing many mystery things in making this into ultimate trainwreck.. Do young people nowadays want to watch those troll titles so much? (the worse, they can even be serious with it).

The direction and pacing of this episode was hell and some "artistic" decisions like having slowly moving still of cafe for one minute or rotating scene bullshit are utterly pointless and bad. With main cast dead and suddenly evil organization pop-up this doesn't even have any sense from story point of perspective... like what's even the reason to have such craptastic things around? To disgust most of the viewers? Well, well done, you were successful in your attempts...

I'm literally on verge of dropping this as I know nothing good comes out of this anyway. It's so cheap to keep people watching this shit just out of curiousity, for studio to always throw-in some on minute cliffhanger right in the end when the rest of the episode everytime sucks so bad..

I feel sorry for all those who are still taking this anime seriously, the same as with Mayoiga earlier this year (heck, this series is even worse and that's some achievement)

I feel like i'm only watching this to see how bad can it gets, the same I did with Mayoiga lmao. tho i believed that this would be somehow better than Chaos;Head but the more i think of, the more dissapointed I get lol, at least Chaos Head had a good pace and it was a bit enterteining despite how bad was executed
~Blackwall
Nov 12, 2016 6:27 PM

Apr 2009
so the O;9 characters are dead now eh? well they just deserve that why bcoz they were massacred by themselves :|
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Nov 12, 2016 8:20 PM

Oct 2011
Gamon is also dead wtf
Nov 12, 2016 8:46 PM
May 2016
A so fast paced af episode, I guess A-1 did this intentionnally to confused the watcther to noticed that the main cast are dead, but damn they over done it, and obviously it didn't clicked to everyone. The pace is really a pain.

Well so interesting episode, although fast pace, I did enjoyed it, I supporse.

I find someone on the fb, he said that vol.2 was done adapting now on this episode, so the next episode will probably anime original episodes since only two vol. are published.
https://www.facebook.com/KaroshiMyriad/photos/a.529760350380083.115484.529758610380257/1250356528320458/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E
Nov 12, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2016
UMMMMMM..........WHAT????????

Ok, so I guess we have a bunch of characters that are dead now.
The pacing reminded me of the first episode, just hyper gibberish. So I guess some of the characters are in a spirit realm now? Also kinda odd they introduced the baddies so casually as an organization. I honestly have no clue what direction the show will take now.
Nov 12, 2016 9:07 PM

Oct 2015
godtier ep

I wonder if the people that dropped the series were in the edge of their chairs the hole episode
Nov 12, 2016 9:08 PM

Oct 2015
Jack_Corvus96 said:
Mich666 said:

I feel like i'm only watching this to see how bad can it gets, the same I did with Mayoiga lmao. tho i believed that this would be somehow better than Chaos;Head but the more i think of, the more dissapointed I get lol, at least Chaos Head had a good pace and it was a bit enterteining despite how bad was executed
here are two, lets wait the hole drop-squad
Nov 12, 2016 9:25 PM
Feb 2016
That ending!!!! *Shivers* OMG!! So Gamon is somewhat confirmed as one of the victims but does that mean that the other characters might be a victim as well? Like how the editor-in-chief cried on his table and how every police ignored the detective who keeps on babbling? What I'm kinda sure is that the grim reaper, the detective, doujin writer and the bar owner must have known something about this from the way they act.

I was wondering if they can top last week's episode and they did!! So happy!! But with only 6 episodes left I wonder if they are able to wrap everything up properly with answers to all this mystery...
Nov 12, 2016 10:21 PM

Aug 2012
that spinning machine gun exchange between brocon loli and detective conan literally gave me a headache @_@

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Nov 12, 2016 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
damn so it is true huh i got spoiled a while ago because the pictures ended up looking like the cast but knowing that didn't mean jack shit then but turning on my brain to process everything looks like they are ghost since no one reacts to them.

really wish this show didn't focus on so many things and adding on to them each week it's like if you added all the stories of Monogatari into one season even trying to keep up with it it just doesn't work with this kind of pacing
Nov 13, 2016 12:01 AM

Sep 2015
Rip Chi and many others this episode
Nov 13, 2016 12:16 AM
May 2010
Sh0g0Mak1sh1ma said:
I think this was the best episode thus far but the pacing was terrible. They introduced too many things at once, which is a piss off because the last episode was so pointless i just question why they couldn't introduce half this shit last week.

Please tell me you aren't serious. CODE was literally deciphered last week, and clues that certain people are dead is shown (Aria hearing Kiryuu more clearly, due to the "situation change", for one). Though I'll admit the pacing is like a roller-coaster.

Crashmatt said:
This show is a fucking disaster. 6 episodes in and the pacing is so fast you have to be a speed reader to keep up with the subs. I understand parts of whats going on but I don't really care.

Nothing at all 'interesting' in this episode as people claim, just another clusterfuck of an episode. I actually think this is the first show I could rate 1.

Good luck Aniplex shifting their overpriced shitty box sets of this series

Exactly. You said it best: you don't really care.

Mich666 said:
With main cast dead and suddenly evil organization pop-up this doesn't even have any sense from story point of perspective... like what's even the reason to have such craptastic things around? To disgust most of the viewers? Well, well done, you were successful in your attempts...

I'm not sure if you're watching the same show here... Are you not curious who/what killed off 256 people and why? Are you gonna write off their deaths as some random incident to sweep under the rug?
l0l1n470rNov 13, 2016 12:36 AM
Nov 13, 2016 12:17 AM

Oct 2015
AvidAnimeViewer said:
This show is really hurting itself by not slowing down. If they had properly paced the beginning scene where they find the shrine and the scene between the detective and the occultic girl, those scenes could've had much more immersion and emotion. But the machine gun talk just ruins it and doesn't let anything sink in. The twist at the end though has me interested enough to watch the next one.
not the script writers/directors fault sive they were only given 13 episodes
Nov 13, 2016 12:58 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well the pacing really isn't very good unfortunately, but if it wasn't for that this anime could've been really good I think. The plot is actually pretty damn interesting by now, and presumably all the main characters being dead is a quite intriguing twist for sure
Nov 13, 2016 1:11 AM
May 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Well the pacing really isn't very good unfortunately, but if it wasn't for that this anime could've been really good I think. The plot is actually pretty damn interesting by now, and presumably all the main characters being dead is a quite intriguing twist for sure

One of them might not be dead just yet. I just noticed myself that Miyuu flagged down a cab to Anmeiji temple with no problems. Since she can still be seen by living humans, she might not be a soul after all.
Nov 13, 2016 2:24 AM

Oct 2016
demn poor chizu ,somewhat that box full of meat reminds me of mayu suzomoto of corpse party .rip those two .. but now I think this episode got me hype to watch the next already since gamo is listed in the list of victims and I think that young detective boy is dead too .. and me be like wtf just happened ..
Nov 13, 2016 3:00 AM
Feb 2016
This episode was terrible. They literally tried to cram 3 episodes worth of dialogue into one. It's impossible to follow wtf is going on with the plot if the episodes are paced this badly.
Nov 13, 2016 4:51 AM

Jan 2008
Expected that Chizu and some characters are dead except for Moritsuka. Did not see that coming. The organization killed them off in order to test their New World System. Now they are in the spirit realm. I wonder if it would be possible for them to revive in some way.
Nov 13, 2016 5:05 AM
May 2010
Some clues picked up on a rewatch:
1) Miyuu might not be dead after all, as evidenced from her flagging down a cab to Anmeiji just fine; either that, or her soul is special and can be seen by both living and dead. Alternatively, this could be a plot hole.
2) The mysterious organization mentions points iterated by Yuta before: how Japanese society emphasizes on reading the atmosphere of the situation, and how the occult boom in the public is unnatural (as it is caused by the organisation); Yuta is surprisingly perceptive, but he doesn't know it.
Nov 13, 2016 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
Goddawful pacing.
Nov 13, 2016 5:51 AM

Feb 2016
Hamazura said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

here are two, lets wait the hole drop-squad

I don't remember saying I would drop this
~Blackwall
Nov 13, 2016 6:51 AM

May 2015
Seems like the pace won't slow down unfortunately. It's kinda hard to grasp on what's going on, and they keep introducing new things, but things do seem to get really interesting despite all of that.

Nov 13, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2012
l0l1n470r said:
I'm not sure if you're watching the same show here... Are you not curious who/what killed off 256 people and why? Are you gonna write off their deaths as some random incident to sweep under the rug?

The thing is, I'm already beyond the point to even care. I don't care what happens to those (highly unlikeable or rather unappealing) characters at all as the anime did really very little to set some starting points for viewers to care about them. Big boobs are simply not enough to make me forgive those flaws not to mention it's very cheap to use as fanservice for sake of distracting viewers from obvious mistakes. And the same applies to some other things like pointless dialogues, frenetic or extremely slow pacing, rather questionable art direction sometimes and so on.

This show started with very bad exposition and every following episode just randomly added more supernatural things to even deepen this mess. Each episode feels like collection of events glued together without any real thought of how well it would work together. Sometimes they are trying to be artistic, sometimes they are trying to imitate Shaft-style and most of the time it fells flat and has no impact in the end.

At this point, I'm rather more curious about how worse this can get. Maybe they are trying to put in some connections now, but at this point it's already too late to take it seriously when they are missing solid ground to build on.
Nov 13, 2016 7:47 AM

Dec 2014
well the albino kid was a total freak...
Nov 13, 2016 9:42 AM

Jun 2010
I'm screaming, because, holy shit, they're ghosts :D
Loved the episode.
Nov 13, 2016 9:43 AM
May 2010
Mich666 said:
l0l1n470r said:

The thing is, I'm already beyond the point to even care. I don't care what happens to those (highly unlikeable or rather unappealing) characters at all as the anime did really very little to set some starting points for viewers to care about them. Big boobs are simply not enough to make me forgive those flaws not to mention it's very cheap to use as fanservice for sake of distracting viewers from obvious mistakes. And the same applies to some other things like pointless dialogues, frenetic or extremely slow pacing, rather questionable art direction sometimes and so on.

This show started with very bad exposition and every following episode just randomly added more supernatural things to even deepen this mess. Each episode feels like collection of events glued together without any real thought of how well it would work together. Sometimes they are trying to be artistic, sometimes they are trying to imitate Shaft-style and most of the time it fells flat and has no impact in the end.

At this point, I'm rather more curious about how worse this can get. Maybe they are trying to put in some connections now, but at this point it's already too late to take it seriously when they are missing solid ground to build on.

Maybe it's just me going into this anime with slightly different expectations. I started the show with a mindset that there was a mystery to solve, so I clung onto every word, every clue that they revealed since day 1. And honestly, I'm enjoying every minute of it; the thinking, the suspicions and guesswork. The details are there, so look closer.

As far as I know, they kept the supernatural elements pretty consistent and explained when necessary. Once you understood a supernatural element, you could keep applying the knowledge, much like a scientific concept. As an example, ghosts having no reflection didn't start from Touko. Even as early as flashbacks involving Ria Minase, we could see that her brother did not have any reflection in the glass windows. Dead people not being perceived is nothing new either. So I have faith that eventually, the story would explain much of what we don't understand currently, whether verbally or through visual clues, and then everything would click in place.

Plot-wise, there were plenty of hints that there were some forces working for/against our main cast. Shun being the most obvious, followed by Izumin, the editor-in-chief of Mumu, the professor...

In my opinion, the show started fine; pacing was fast, sure, but it helped build up the climax that was episode 1. Pretty impactful end, I would say. And tell me you didn't feel an impending sense of dread when the box was opened this episode. Of course, I wouldn't say it's perfect; Shun's questioning of Aria had my head spinning as well.

Pointless chatter mostly spouted by Yuta, I'm guessing; but that painted him as a very hyperactive and somewhat delusional character, which fits his actions. Ryoka threw me off slightly with her ample bust, but as I got used to it, she just became another piece in this complex game. And how many times had that actually been a focus this episode?
Nov 13, 2016 10:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm this episode did a bit weird but the main plot is still progressing pretty well. And the main cast is still investigating this increasingly disturbing case.

Wow a kotoribako looks to be a real piece of work

So it was Miyu that was interested in this item eh

Hmm that book does seem to be able to predict future events
maybe the author is a precog

So the cast is still investigating the case then eh
Miyu is actually pretty smart and her answers have great logic
lol and Miyuki's character Aria just appearing with the missing answer
Talk about good timing

Someone should tell Sarai that you shouldn't wish to see the devil
unless you really believe in him lol
That was a good scene there especially when the lights blew

Aria's pretty knowledgeable about gods for a black magic user
and surprisingly they did find a boy with white hair at the temple
well that boy sure is guilty considering the amount of blood on his hands

geeze that boy was creepy
well unfortunately at this point Chi is definitely dead

wow the theory that those guys in suits talked about was really strange
Hmm the detective sure is strange
why go to Aria when there's other people who are more famous that she is

Man that detective is just so annoying though
but his insight into Aria though was interesting

so all those bodies that were found were test subjects for the drug that
those men in suits were trying eh

Miyu though must feel horrible now
as she knows that her best friend is dead now

Hmm so the reason why everyone was crying was because of the bodies that were
just identified
But wow to think that the Mc's name was among those identified
the plot gets even more interesting with phase 2 beginning
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2016
this show has been bs for weeks now

I'm finally giving it a one
Nov 13, 2016 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
Welp. The albino kid has one screwed up personality. Killing Chi-chan, carving her up into small bits and stuffed into an unstable box as a sacrifice was graphic and brutal to watch. Poor Miyu. D=

Despite the headache-inducing pace, I'm enjoying the show for what it is. Hearing Gamon's name on T.V as a victim was surprising, since we see him alive and well. Same goes for the other characters as well.

Still, the otaku detective remains my favourite character from this show. His intuition with the girl re-affirms why he's really enjoyable to watch. =)
Nov 13, 2016 11:42 AM
Nov 2015
I am sorry if I missed this in the show or in the previous replies on this post but why was the box tilting so much when the MC and his gang showed up at the temple?
Nov 13, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
The episode was so fast paced it was hard to keep the pace. I still managed to understand more of less what happened there (those dudes who appeared talking in the middle of the episode about the New World System killed Gamon and the others, who were their guinea pig for the project or something).
It was a shocking twist, but it has sense considering what happened in the previous episode with the ponytail woman.

Poor Chi-chan, though, that was fucking brutal. And poor Miyu too, that must be horrible. The albino kid it's a complete psycho.

Detective guy being awesome as always rekting this time the brocon sister. I wonder if the reason why he could see the "Demon" was because he was dead to begin with...

Btw, after revising the opening, I'm starting to think that

The café master is also pretty shady too.
Nov 13, 2016 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
I'm really impressed, it seem like three of them got killed or have been dead since I don't know when but they are creating a big mystery here. What a good anime I'm really enjoying it.
Nov 13, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2015
Crashmatt said:

Good luck Aniplex shifting their overpriced shitty box sets of this series

I agree. We fail to understand the significance of events so it is rushed.
But I'm curious to know the rest of the story, so I don't drop.
Nov 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Feb 2016
I really don't get what's going on? Why did they start to search for that box? Gamon is alive but also dead? And why did the people in that occult like room kill all those 256 people?

Nov 13, 2016 2:09 PM

Oct 2011
So, everyone is dead, it was easy to see that coming, but for some reason I think the two medium girls are alive. I'm just curious about how they died and those guys talking about the spiritual world.

And the detective told to creepy girl about Kodoku, right? So they're trying to make a super creature using the 200+ humans in that river? But the detective guy told that doens't work with humans but... Maybe... AHHH!! I'm confused. (ノ°Д°)ノ┻━┻

Already we have these people confirmed dead:
• Yuta
• Shun
• Sarai
• Touko

Probably the whole main cast is dead too, with two exceptions. It'll become interesting when the dead and the living start work together (they're already doing this but they didn't knew they're dead).
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

216 by tokino_sora »»
Mar 7, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

448 by andreyous »»
Feb 9, 8:35 PM

» For the people who seen it

mathbg - Sep 8, 2023

3 by mathbg »»
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

97 by Abyhape »»
Jan 24, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2016

142 by Kitty-Kate »»
Nov 30, 2022 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.